New White House begins with English-only website as Team Trump breaks with Obama by nixing all Spani

AMERICA JUST GOT GREATER
New White House begins with English-only website as Team Trump breaks with Obama by nixing all Spanish-language content
• New whitehouse.gov website has only English-language content
• Obama administration made a point of including Spanish on its main website
• President Trump made a point during his campaign of urging Spanish-speaking immigrants to 'assimilate' by learning to speak English
• Chairman & CEO of advocacy group 'U.S. English' says there are 323 languages spoken in the U.S. and Spanish shouldn't get special treatment
• It's unclear whether the English-only site is temporary or final but White House press secretary Sean Spicer hinted that Spanish content could be coming
'We have a country where to assimilate, you have to speak English,' Trump declared during a September 2015 debate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148978/White-House-English-website-nixing-Spanish-content.html
archive.is/JSVTX

My pants got really tight.

Holy fuggggg

OH FUG
Holy shit, if this is just the beginning I'm gonna need shades for the future!

I'm indifferent. Up here in leafland we're officially bilingual. Spanish is the second most common language in the States but it's not an official language; thus it could go either way

It won't be once we've deported the spics.

FUCK YOU MAPLE MAN
DAILY REMINDER THAT SPAIN IS THE WORST EUROPEAN COUNTRY
DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL LATIN AMERICA IS SHIT
DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL BUILD THE WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL
And Mexico's gonna pay for it

We need to annex Canada and set it straight.

Hold on now, Spain isn't all bad. They did kick out the kikes in the 1400s for being filthy bastards and murdering their children for some faggot kike rituals.

In the Democratic People's Republic of Maple Leafistan, it's English and French that make up the country's official languages.

Yeah, but what have they done for us lately?

You make an interesting and valid point, but consider this:

fuck u

Sweden is the worst country out there right now and we both know it

FUCK MEXICO*
FUCK MEXICANS**
*All nations to the immediate south of Texas in Central and South America are hearby referred to as "Mexico"
**All residents of all nations to the immediate south of Texas in Central and South America are hearby referred to as "Mexicans"
Addendum All persons throughout the world with a primary identity related to the aforementioned nations and people are also hearby referred to as "Mexicans"

Yeah, that backfired so hard that he became President of the United States. Why the fuck is the Daily Fail, a British paper, shilling so hard for fucking Mexicans? Is it just general UK liberal cocksucking for shitskins like in the US?

please stop making leafs look stupid. The situation is completely different in America. Also, chinese is probably the second most common language here now, should that take the place of french?

u cheeki bastard

The left is gonna get triggered consecutively every day for the next 8 years.

Holy shit! I want him to be our president for life!

I guess information about the wall and deportation processes will also be provided in Spanish.

What has french gotten you besides Quebec domestic terrorism, a convoluted dual language, cluttered signs, a faggoty theater teacher PM, and super fucking sexy Indian French Canadian native chicks

They gave George Orwell some good copy with their excitable jabbering and squabbling. Since then its been mainly cheap sunshine holidays for the Bongs and Krauts, and they now grow lots of fruit and veg for the rest of Europe.
Also, the dagos produced the original model for Holla Forums formalwear.

VAMANOS HERMANOS MEXICANOS
MAKE MEXICO GREAT FOR ONCE

Please Trump, please.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS FAST APPROACHING.

MAKE CANADA AMERICAN

Go play with your 85 IQ kids, Gavin.

Do we really have to print leaflets? Can't we just build a trebuchet?

God please

It is very disrespectful to visit a country without learning the main local language beforehand (even if it is so convoluted that you must hire a translator). Severe if the stay becomes permanent. Worst if the temporary traveller won´t care to learn a bit of the local customs. Also, english is the language of the internet.

This the new DLC for Bloodborne?

I can already taste the liberal tears. The rabid appeals to emotion as they scramble to preserve their illegal alien voters are going to be hilarious.

nah that's probably albania.

The Spanish version is on its way. They're making changes to it. Dailymail is a terrible source.

Those eyebrows, what a shame. Anyways, the point is that Canada was settled by French and English explorers, while in America English people bought french lands and conquered spanish lands fair and square.

Well, citizens are expected to learn English. Non-citizens only need their languages available on legal immigration info sites.

Fuck wasting money on ESL classes and services.

This fucker has mever been to a welfare office. It is a fucking treasure hunt trying to find anything in English.

I'm going to be living in quebec for a bit.

How do I identify "sexy Indian French Canadian native chicks"?

How do they look different than other french canadians?

Spanish is only the second most spoken language because the US Government went to great lengths to kill German as a language in this country compounded with the fact we've let 100m beaners come to this country.

I dunno about that bub, the frogs get frog only text while everyone else has to deal with english/frog text

If you go up to them and ask them for a price, they'll give you an hourly rate.

but how do i know which ones they are?

grindr profile user

OH YEAH BROTHER

Also, they'll probably be swilling lysol.

Lads..

Are you tired of winning yet?

WELL???
ARE YOU?????

TBH I am a little in shock and can't stop fucking grinning

CY+3? What's fucking next? Rosie O'Donnel ODs?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SYRUP

I WILL NEVER BE TIRED OF WINNING
I WANT TO WIN AND WIN AND WIN UNTIL THE DAY I DIE AND THEN I WANT TO WIN IN HEAVEN TOO

According to her daughter, she's a dope fiend. We need to meme her into being a heroin junky.

Where is she supposed to get heroin from after we deport all the Mexicans?

*laughing in English*

t. spic who actually cared about studying and learning goddamn English.

Surely we can get her hooked up with some kike doctor who will prescribe her enough pills to kill a whale.

Next establish English as the official national language, and outlaw bilingual government documents.

So in one weekend we get:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

A bunch of my coworkers are acting moody and depressed while I'm over here walking on sunshine with a shit-eating grin.

I could not describe the rage and disgust I felt when my absentee ballot (TX) came with Spanish translations. I can't wait for these fuckers to be deported.

.>>8909699

Checked.

We English Only now fams.

Home Depot and Lowes in Arizona on Suicide watch, not more bi-lingual aisle signs.

Good move. Enforcing national language is the first step towards actually assimilating immigrants.

Bumping this thread!
Here is some pictures of my AZ practice ballot…Spanish included.

Make this shit go away

Here's the rest

This needs to happen.

you are the worst kind of photographer

This is good. The fact that we support people who come into our country while refusing to learn the language is disgusting.

I live near SF, and as soon as Trump won the election I saw plenty of articles saying "We stand in solidarity with illegals, the most downtrodden Americans". Get them the fuck out of my state, and out of my country.

Isn't SF rapidly becoming a slum, because of crime, rising white flight, and other things? And won't it get worse when Trump obliterates funding to sanctuary cities?

I'd say it's going to get a lot worse and then, maybe when they're overrun and on the cusp of becoming New Detroit, they'll realize the completeness of their failure.

Wow you did it you won the fake election. Billionaires never listened to you until this year, but you did it. Everyone who had power while you struggled will continue to have power, but you did it. This was a real election and real changes are going to slowly happen until you stop asking questions and us kikes can get back to business as usual.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ARMED WITH FLAMETHROWERS

They didn't finish the genocide. Mexico is their legacy.

ANGLO SUPREMACY

As a tourist I was appalled by the Spanish signage present at most stores, government buildings and over the intercom of LAX.

The biggest sign your neighborhood is going to shit is when billboards appear in taco font. Also, Disneyland having Spanish translations on rides like the Haunted Mansion are fucking disgusting. Nobody likes being around disgusting mexican families.

NZfag here. I never 100% believed he would follow through with his promises, too many shitcunt politicians I guess. But holy fuck IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING.

PLEASE ANNEX NEW ZEALAND GOD-EMPEROR.

and when schools are predominantly brown. Brown children, brown teachers, brown staff.

I will annex NZ as PM of Australia.

shit taste in women, m8

the content will be an image of a wall, with "you have to go back" written in Spanish.

This. Spanish as a second language needs to go.