This is an etch-a-sketch drawthread for whoever wants one

this is an etch-a-sketch drawthread for whoever wants one

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/13385314.html#13544094
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself my man.

apparently "Off topic posts will be bumplocked or deleted." is a rule so i don't know what the board owner will think of this

This picture please

Do pic related pls

Love it, thanks

Damn user that's impressive.

thanks

Try this

this plz

Draw this one to make the thread tv related.

Draw this, except she has a huge pig snout. Thanks.

Draw her please.

Perfect. Thanks user, I appreciate it.

I'm assuming you've at one point already made a super rare pepe

does this count?

also is this meant as a reaction image or is it a request?

I don't want to tell you what to do

Requesting pic related with "the weak should fear the strong" on it.

these repeating digits don't lie

Here's my best attempt

who?

Do this. These are great by the way.

The thread is now Holla Forums related

If I shake this will you fade away?

It would be extremely sketchy

How about a Mike NOOOOOOO

No, you'd need to draw this to make it Holla Forums related

Could you draw this lovely girl? I see someone already requested, but that's not really her

of course i can

This is a nice thread and you should feel nice.

10/10

SHIT THREAD

You're not gonna like this, user.
I tried my best. You chose a very difficult reference photo

Gobposter btfo'ed.

Again.

calm down and be patient, nigger. these take time to draw.

this is the first time i've put legitimate effort into a portrait and it came out bad. i'm doing this one to make it up to you. i have most of the general shapes done and it looks a million times better already. mark my words, i will make a pretty drawing of her.

I too long for MIKE.

Here she is. Please forgive me

draw Bliss

i'm retconning this to be young hillary clinton having a seizure

Thank you! Maisie's Watch is really grateful!

This looks nothing like her, this looks like a normal attractive human being and not a sloth with fetal alcohol down syndrome.

Could you do one based on this pic?

God I wish that were me

OP actually delivered.. holy shit.

kek

As the black guy or the white girl?

make a guess

Eeeww

Elsa Jean's past white BF, who sits at home and jerks off to the idea of his petite girlfriend getting ravaged by niggers?

these are pretty good tbh. nice job op.

I would like to be a petitie grill getting ravaged by pack of niggers you fucking double nigger

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off leftist cuck

fuck off weeb faggots

Quads confirm

>>>/normalfag/

Requesting either one of these.

WE Holla Forums NOW

also

Thank

do this please, thank you

Ignore this faggot, OP, this would be a million times easier

fuck you

it was the best I could find on short notice.

Ignore this faggot, OP, this would be a million times easier

Fuck off you retard, asking someone to do a pic that relies on subtle changes in shading across the entire picture is asking for way too much.

that's what lineart is for

do this guy instead op, i beg you

if you guys keep spamming my thread with KKK shit, i'm not going to do any of it

nice ears, did he get them transplanted from an elephant?

Took you long enough, fuccboi. Thanks though. He looks more intellectual here.

Good shit. Thanks. Could you do pic please? You are good at this, you could probably sell these to hipsters for a decent profit if you drew stuff that appeals to them.

>this pic

Is that Travis or Mark? They're basically the same person, but I just wanted to ask for clarity.

I meant to post this pic.

Travis

OP, these are genuinely impressive. I could never do shit on an etch a sketch.

if i explained it to you, i'm sure you could do something with it. i think when most people say they can't draw on it, what they're saying is they simply do not understand how it works. if you want i can make a video for you today on how to do it, if you have an etch a sketch of your own

Do it.

Noice.
Also could you draw pic related, I promise to repost it.

already done it

Much appreciated

you have a good day too

draw this please

I second this

Go back to sportschan you faggots.

Draw this instead please! Pic related

here's the tutorial

Love your work. Can you please draw this please

Here's classic pennywise, just to make the thread extra tv related

Do it

Thanks.

Can you do the whole thing?

Fuck user, I'll take your dick out of my mouth in a sec but you are really talented when it comes to this.

wew

I posted in the wrong thread. Could you do Elvira, user?

Not my best but this is the first time I was recording a video of it so cut me some slack

i'm doing timelapses now

bump
sorry for the hiatus i will continue requests tomorrow afternoon

noice

that's pretty good

So this is the power of an education in the arts.

I have no art education, and this isn't art.

Yes it is.

You are welcome to think so but I do not feel like an artist. That is my personal opinion of myself.

Basically, for something to be art, it must have a soul, for lack of a better word. It has to have some kind emotional substance.
My drawings have no soul. It is an empty husk of aesthetically pleasing imagery, created with technical skill and nothing more than that. It resembles art, in the sense that a homunculus (if they existed) resembles a human.
I suppose if you want to, you could believe that you are imbuing it with a "soul" by perceiving it as art, but it didn't leave my etch a sketch with one and I didn't give them any. I draw them and post them as empty husks.

I dont believe that they are art. It's a shitpost. They are all shitpost, except for one or two of them which are legitimate art.

sorry for the wait i am doing some requests for Holla Forums and then i will pick back up here

Sorry these look so shitty and weird. I'm not used to the pocket

What happened to your other one?

You have to do Ainsley.

Im at comic con right now, I can't be hauling around a full sized one

The timelapse will be on my YouTube channel if anyone wants to see it

Damn, that's some nice work, user.

Fabulous work, user.
Ainsley would be proud.

Etch-a-Sketch-user, would you draw me an portrait of ALF?

Thank you!

bump

Shit that's impressive. OP is excellent in this.

were you the one who i originally made it for?
also than you for the positive input.

do this

You are pretty good OP, very interesting to watch all these
Can you make this one for the cause?

what is the cause?

Having another drunk famous mexican gunslinger image, because most of his films are lost due to lack of film archives

i thought i'd post this on my drawthreads that i'm going to preserve this one today when it's actually daytime. after 200 drawings, i finally did one that i can't bring myself to erase.

I hope he looks drunk enough

Can you please draw one of Anchovy please.

Looks good

>>>/a/
>>>/waifu/

OP here. i think a mod is fucking with me or the site is broken. is anyone else experiencing these problems?
when i try to create a new thread on any board from my home IP it says "too many threads". it does this whether i'm using my phone or my desktop. i think this has been happening for about a week or so
when i try to access the site on my phone on my cellular data IP, the site doesn't load at all, it just says "this site can't be reached" and "ERR_TIMED_OUT" despite the site loading completely normally on my desktop, and when i load the site on home WIFI on my phone, and despite other sites loading completely normally on my cellular IP.

weird. on the surface my first guess would be some kinda spam deterrent but you never know. if you want i can make a new thread for ya.

Much obliged, love it

Site is having problems, Holla Forums and Holla Forums have confirmed the same "too many threads" problem

yeah i'm getting it too. weird.

thank you for confirming it's not just me

that would be nice of you when this thread hits its bump limit.
also what is the bump limit here? on Holla Forums it's 300 replies or page 13 before you can make replacement threads for stuff like this

And with this portrait her watch has ended.

Brendan sketch?

+1 Upvote

The BO and vols (if there even are any) haven't upheld that rule for a long fucking time.

Fuck, we might actually see some interesting OC for once in almost three years.

he best mem from teh best anime ever: milhoose

Oinkposter has officially lost it, call a doctor quickly

Holla Forumsfag here, you haven't done one of these in ages. can't blame you, we haven't seen anything but dick spam and pizzas since January.

Do emma

Oh hey, it's you. You did multi-track drifting for me a while back. Nice to see you at it again.

Post that one, I missed it

this was on Holla Forums a while ago

That's as impressive as the shodan sketch which I saw and forgot to save apparently because I can't find it

When you first did the request, I showed it to a friend and told him you spent eight hours on it. He was like "Damn, that's a lot of dedication for a random user."

It is impressive.

thanks. the thread is almost at its bump limit but it's still there if you want to save it. if you can't find an old drawing and you want me to repost it just let me know. i have mostly everything i've done archived.

8ch.net/v/res/13385314.html#13544094

the time i put into this stuff is a testament to the fact that i have nothing of value going on in my life.

i am going to do these by the way, i'm just slow with this at the moment.

Thank you OP take your time no rush at all :]

I'm curious what this could look like.

Hey OP, can you post the ones you did with Nixon and the Ayy Lmao please, I lost them

Draw the gay weebcuck that keeps making shit threads about traps and that cuckime about a shut in with cancer voice from sucking so much cock

This isnt a roleplaying thread faggot

tfw no qt3.14 scene gf

here's this. i don't think i have the pocket one anymore.

i don't know what this person looks like

@yy

Vivian James

kys FBI shill

keep this alive for OP

DONT LET THE SUUUNN
GO DOWN ON MEE

OP you alive

no. i died

Please draw my waifu.

F

just kidding. i've just moved onto another hobby for the most part.

i'll do this though while i wait for something. i love rei

What's your new hobby? Also how come your IT clown time-lapse has so many views?

i don't know. youtubes' algorithm had an aneurysm

i got back into 35mm photography and bought a photo lab so i could develop my film. i'm waiting for my first roll to dry

Nice, I wish I could afford to have film photography as a hobby.

it's not too expensive if you get a good deal. i got the lab for practically nothing, and you get a lot of chems for the money

I appreciate it, senpai!

Isn't film stock expensive though?

it's not that expensive, if you're not picky

also it's significantly cheaper if you just get the negatives developed and scan them yourself. printing is expensive.

Thank you! It's great.

Maybe it's something I could pick up after all then. There's hardly anything to watch at all these days so proper photography might just be what I should do to not waste all my time on the Internet instead.

you can tell this was made with love tbqh

>>>/a/
>>>/waifu/

Is this your newest gimmick, goon? I guess it's better than when you spammed black dicks all over the place.

here's some from my first developed roll. the film was expired by like 5 year and i didn't offset the exposure. i think that could have made it look better

Neat!

please draw the emma watson picture i posted OP

Why are you trying to make him draw that uggo? Even worse than Maisie tbh.

you are a fag

She was cute in Harry Potter but now? She's old and busted.

BRENDAN
R
E
N
D
A
N

FRASER
R
A
S
E