Anyone with a shred of critical thinking knew this man was a snakeoil salesman and a disaster...

Anyone with a shred of critical thinking knew this man was a snakeoil salesman and a disaster. They have a word for you Holla Forums: useful idiot.

Enjoy your new era of rabid anti-intellectualism, it suits you. The real cuckolds.

everyone who informed himself one bit knew clinton was evil incarnated and criminal to say the least at which point a snakeoil salesman and disaster is pretty much the jackpot considering all politicians are corrupt evil and egoistic fucks

wtf i hate trump now
:^)

You're right. That's why I'm Hillary 2020 now.

They have a word for you OP, a faggot

Forgive me professor, for I have sinned against the prestigious church of academia.

I'm sorry for being white

k.

As opposed to Bernie supporters who not only supported a cuck but got cucked themselves.

Or maybe you're a Clinton supporter in which case you're more befitting to be called useful idiot.

Typical tricks schlomo

何、今私はドナルドトランプ嫌いだ

Well OP who should we have voted for? Looks to me like all the other options wanted to flood our country with nignogs.

:^)

You must be very, very new here

Kike

Damn… Guess I'll vote for Hillary in November.

No, I want to have fun with the leftist and see how long it takes to get him screeching about ghosts.

oh nooooooo
that suuuuuuuucks

I will take a Slav model over a disbarred lawyer any day of the week.

So what.
Hilarry was worse (i hope).
You pick the lesser of 2 evils.

No, you are new. You see, here when there are bait post like the one OP made you just sage, ignore and report. This thread doesn't deserve to being bumped

Don't make fun of the disabled.

Basically this. Intellectualism is a word used to limit and divide people.

Now I'm beginning to thing these are all OP's sockpuppets

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT THREAD. OP IS A FAGGOT, MOVE ON

OP, you already got your seconds of fame, now get out.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

i believe this is already my favorite meme of year 2 yacy

I feel like he is one of us

Bump the thread, you said?

Damn I think we should`ve supported Hillary and by extension, Soros, war with Russia, globalism, identity politics, corruption of academia, organized pedophiles, the list goes on.

Why we won`t just roll up and die, am I right fellow channer?

FOUR YEARS

FOLLOWED BY

FOUR MORE YEARS