No girl will ever love you as much as Helga loved Arnold

No girl will ever love you as much as Helga loved Arnold.

one did but I fucked it up because she was fat

I had the same but it was just because I thought I could do better.
I couldn't.

ftfy.

more accurately, tho:

The only time you should give up on a 3DPD is if she's one among:

why not give up on her because she is 3D and therefore PD?

I did the same thing over a decade ago, she said she would kill herself if I left for good and seeing how shit her life was I think she did.

Me too… twice ..the funny thing? Later the joke was on me because both of them found way better than me…

Because you still need to procreate. Unless they develop a Cool World way of having babies with your 2D waifus, or you just get some expendable uterus-for-hire to do it, you'll leave nothing of you behind.

Would you really want a girl to "love" you in that way?

Why should I leave something behind?

Of course!

Yeah, I'm good.

Because that's what your ancestors did by giving birth to you and it's your duty as a member of it to keep the line running.

Thank fucking god, having girls on your dick is really annoying.

What are you, a fucking animal?

Why can't my siblings do it?

I get your point, but there _has_ to be something you like about her looks, man. There _has_ to be something you like about her body because you're gonna be looking at her for quite a bit, and sooner or later, if there's nothing you like visually, you'll get sick of looking at it. Sure, if you stay with her for long enough, something about her will grow on you, but there's still a visual component. It's not even about sex, it's about being able to be physically close to her, caress her, y'know, having intimacy with her.

Think about it. Imagine telling a chick "Hey, I really like your personality, but I don't really want to look at you"

Some people are just desperate and will love even other desperate people.

Helga was some fucking deep character, or at the very least was really well written. With her whole background is easy to understand why she doesn't show her feelings and yet she is unbelievable sweet. Makes you wonder what would happen if she had the chance to go all out. Helga gave me a thing for tsunderes that Asuna or Taiga or any other anime girl will.
The Patakis never ever

My uncle and aunt have been married for 30 years. My uncle is not a bad person but have always been fat and got worse with some diseases at also left him bald and with a more or less deformed face. I always wondered why my aunt attracted to him. Turns out she always liked his nose and my uncle still retain his nose from back then almost the same.
That being said, you can like something about her personally. There was this girl that talked a lot and I liked her, she was average looking, but the things she said and her sweet voice made me want to hear her for hours, specially in the bed while she rambled.
That's being honest, if she knows she is ugly, she should face it, not like you have to tell her she is ugly, but something along the lines of "You might not be the most good looking, but I'd stay with you for years nonetheless"

That's pretty shitty and backfired a lot. Once one of them have confidence enough to do better, they most probably will.

It's for the best, it would be filled with SJW propanda if it were to come out now.

Wow, nigger. Just copied my thread from half.chan. Bravo! This thread won't last as long as the original.

well, if the original thread is there, maybe you oughta go back there.

And not come back.

Ever.

Knowing that in the first place is the real crime here.

Fuck off fag, I was the one who made that thread on halfchan not you!

Your post made me shed a tear

True enough OP, but I happen to know that YOU will never love something as much as Hank loves propane and propane accessories.

Anons like you deserve to be happy.

She lived too far, i want someone i can hold, i felt awful rejecting her, she really did love me for the fuck-up i am

Yeah, but if the problem is just weight then it can usually be corrected. You can't fix ugly, but you can fix fat. You encourage and help her lose weight and 99% she'll fucking stand by you forever. If she loves you as much as Helga loved Arnold, she sees the best in you and she'll want is for you to see the best in her. Help bring it out, user.

This thread made me feel a little better, maybe I'll improve myself and stop being a loser.

she fucked up for being fat.

good

I'm 52 and being married with a chick for the past 27years….looks will last for the first 5 of marriage then you both get fatter, older etc etc. looks is the first to go
im not saying marry a circus freak but don't base that shit so high either

You could just get her to lose weight.

I've made it a couple decades at this point. I'm seriously considering becoming a monk or some shit

Maybe, becoming a clergyman can really change your life and you probably would meet a woman that way. But, you could lower your standards a bit and perhaps that would work? Talk.

I did, but took her for granted and she left me.
We were each other's firsts and it was genuine love but we really didn't have much in common both in aspirations and tastes. She also had severe trust issues.
As sad as never again having an unspoiled white gf is, it's a relief not having to manage her emotions anymore. Real life isn't a cartoon and people can be wrong for each other even after years being together.

I don't care what you do as long as you don't act like a Nigger or cuck (see not pushing her into children). No interracial either (throwing your genepool down the drain for Niggerish behavior).

Reminder, if you can't push her into children then she doesn't respect you and you're a cuck if you stick together with her devouring your resources.

Well this was a depressing thread…

The only girl that's ever shown an interest in me was quite a big gal, a year older than me. She wasn't exactly fat, but tall and compact, without much curves to speak of.

Also, she had acne, and her younger brother was in my class.

In retrospect I think it worked out for the best fam.

Lower your standards a bit, try a relationship with them for a few weeks at least.If you enjoy it, keep going.
Evaluate over time - am I happy with her, am I still looking for other girls after months of being with this one.
Girls can improve with time and being with someone stable. Fat can lose weight, dykey looking ones can become more feminine over time.
I've seen it.
The reverse can happen to of course, but keep an eye out.

Always worth a try.,That 6/10 can feel like an 8/10 when her body is next to yours,, or when she makes you feel like a king.

For you.

The word you are looking for is lanky. Have you tried to look for her on social media to see how she looks like now?

Was crashing user's love live part of her plan?

Why not have her move in with you?

One had for five years and she still does but she's no longer romantically attracted to me for reasons even she herself does not know.

Humans are animals. There's no shame in admiting it. You're a perfect machine of flesh and bone built by billions of years of evolution for the purpose of survival with intelligence attached to balance out that survival with mental sufferings, which can only be dealt with by either distracting yourself until the the day you die or by finding something meaningful to do that will make an impact on as many people as possible so you or your work would be remembered for generations.

blacked

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's caled tsundere user.

People like that do not deserve relationships.
Saying shit like "I'll kill myself if you leave me" is not them telling you how much they care for you or how much better you make their life, it's them attempting to manipulate you into staying with them through fear and guilt.
You were right to leave her.

What are you, a faggot?

Worst dere.

Fuck, you guys are pathetic. Did I walk into /r9k/?

that depends though
once you get into true obesity, even with heavy weight loss the loose and stretched skin is quite unsightly and ruins curves

Getout wit /a/ pedo nigger you have already made a shit ton of threads before for the same fucking pedofagging shit you niggia.

What?

Season 1 Helga was a one of a kind. As was season 1 of Hey Arnold. Fuck everything else.

Jewish multicult propaganda for children

Fucking Doug was better than this overrated shlock.
Fuck New York.
Fuck the New York groove.

Nice samefag.

Nice shispost.

Angry Beavers was better than both.

fuck Arnold.
We need an Alex Jones: The Animated Series

Even without IDs it's obvious with the way he's typing.

Now that is something I would put all of my money into.

No, but I prefer a pretty girl because I myself am at least a 7/10.

IIRC it's supposed to take place in either around Seattle or Chicago.

A little of this, a little of that, maybe a little of this?

I always felt closed to Helga while growing up, being too dumb back then to understand why I sympathized so much with her. I must've shed some tears for her in the course of time even, and everytime she'd hide to see her portrait of Arnold a part of me would understand. One day I finally grew up and understood why I felt so close to her. Helga was what I would become

Pretty gay user.

And tragic.