On the importance of reading things by people you disagree with

I wrote this post for another thread but it got deleted. I hope it's informative or thought-provoking enough to warrant it's own thread.

yes it's become incredibly boring and I avoid this faggot sheepthink mentality hurr if ur one of us you can't do x

for instance most people think Stirner is some kind of communist edgelord because they've seen Holla Forums memes and refuse to even think about him like they're physically repulsed by the mere mention of an agent of external influence, I can guarantee the fact that I have pic related (was a picture of a Stirner meme in the original post) will make some people not even read my post and dismiss it as "leftypol garbage", despite the fact that I'm a right-winger
I guarantee you 95% of people on Holla Forums wouldn't even be able to name the major members of the Frankfurt school despite its influence on Western society being a core component of their worldview. I'm not belittling a negative evaluation of the Frankfurt school, because that is certainly a perspective that needs its gears greased in the >current year, but it's like people have this mentality that they don't even need to engage with the topic, they just need to acknowledge that it's an integral part of the tribe's communal ideology and then go about their day. The "redpill" analogy might be responsible for making people too complacent about things like these - it makes the process of learning more about the world seem like the digestion of neatly packaged info, instead of a long process of accumulation and putting things into place.

I enjoy talking to Marxists, conservatives, Jews, Nazis, whatever. Just about anyone who can offer something interesting to say and doesn't immediately chimp out at the sign of someone having a different opinion to them. Places like Holla Forums can be intellectual junkfood, if misused. It is a good place for collective efforts like raids, memes and exposing under-reported news and shit, but it's not good for your mind at all to only be exposed to this shit constantly. There is no obligation to only listen to Holla Forums's perspective, except from Holla Forums itself. You are your own agent, user. The same goes for just about anywhere and any manuafactured loyalty someone tries to sell to you.

If you value knowledge or creativity at all I advise you to take up reading as a hobby. Read things you are interested in, don't feel like you can't read things that other people disapprove of, and just make a habit of constantly searching for more knowledge and interesting shit.

Do not fall for the groupthink meme. Don't fall for anything someone else tries to sell you and hold yourself to it religiously without critical evaluation. just b urself and praise kek

if none of that appeals to you, and you're a committed ideolgue who is in it to win it only, then I offer this reason for reading shit from people who disagree with you.
Know your enemy.
We feel proud and secure when we know that the mainstream media and milquetoast liberals try to attack us but can't even engage with our ideas on even the most superficial of levels. But this also occurs when you go and argue with a leftist, namedrop the Frankfurt school and then are not even able to name a single member, book or core belief produced by that group. Or when you go and share fake Talmud quotes. When your opponent realises that you actually know something about his relatively clandesite ideology and that you are able to oppose it with good reason and rationality, that can produce a serious demoralising effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/tcontents.html

plato.stanford.edu/entries/adorno/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im sad to say that some formating shit in your first two paragraphs might get this thread swarmed with an angry mob, aqusing you of wrong-formality. The lazy aquisation which absolves the mob of any responcibility, to try and come up with an argument against your wrong-think. That said, your last 2.5 paragraphs should be a permanent banner. I think I will go even further. I will advocate that anyone who has the time and guts take a university degree within the liberal arts field. By putting efford into such education I have become just about the biggest demoralization any leftist can meet in my country.

I agree, leftists just had to read "The Art of the Deal" and they would've had all of Trump's strategy in their hands.
Too bad they're fucking retarded. I had to restrain myself from posting proofs of that because you never interrupt those faggots since they're always making mistakes.

Knowing the thoughts of your opponents is key to knowing their actions and their weaknesses. Its vital to know your opponent's stance, so some form of communication or intelligence is necessary. Libshits lost out because they got so caught up in their echo chambers and their victories they lost the ability to adapt to our forms of combat and we should not fall into the same traps. Seek the truth and see through the deceptions of your enemy.

We were all raised in your Marxist utopia you stupid fucking cunt. We had your books forced down our fucking throats and lived with your arguments our whole lives.

Maybe it's time you STFU and start to listen?

the first half of your post is pointless projection about things that have not happened. the second half is decent advice though. i guess i'll check your dubs for bumping this thread.

this is a good op, but it could use more suggestions of reading material.

A substantial portion of our enemies are just… enemies. They're not enemies because of something they read or some thought they had but because of ethnic and social affiliations and deeply ingrained personality traits and emotional impulses, just as is true for us. We are primarily in a conflict or real-life interests, not ideas.

Threads like these are the kinds of threads I create when I shill on lefty boards, encouraging people to read far-right content and consume far-right media to "understand the enemy". So have a sage.

Kek blessed this magnificent post, anons cuts through OP's bullshit like hot knife through butter.

This, but remember even Hitler studied up on his Communism in order to understand and then defeat them but like is saying, most of us were raised with the egalitarian view, so we are a foot in the door.

I don't want anons who are reminded of the importance of reading other material by this thread sharing in my digs and research, they could out themselves in other forums or chat circles and spook the natives into silence.

There are enough people on here who practise just what you're talking about, OP.
If you're reading this thread and only now decide to do oppo research, get good at it before talking about it or sharing info. You don't want to blow it by sharing where you're looking.
Consider the primer sticky, keep your mouth shut and don't get vain like OP.

Glorious bump

I see what you did here

OP, you seriously think I don't read shit that I disagree with every single day?
Why do you think I have 5 sockpuppet accounts on tumblr?
Why do you think I have an antifa facebook profile?
Adapt and subvert.

You had me until this:
Now I'm thinking
is correct, probably shilling
Why would we need to share "fake" Talmud quotes when the real text is vile enough?

Boring

But I'm a dumbo who can't focus on something for more than a few hours, even if I like the thing I'm reading. I tried reading Sun & Steel yesterday and got 30 pages in, the book isn't even long.
Whatever I do I just can't seem to follow through.

Most right wingers I know have read the relevant leftist texts, most leftist I know have not read a single right wing book. Go figure

Just out of curiosity, are you sure it's the real text? Have you ever actually looked it up in the Talmud, or are you convinced solely on what others have said?

Are you afraid to put your beliefs through the cleansing flames of truth? Are they so fragile that they'll fall apart when they are exposed to any foreign knowledge so you keep them hidden away for eternity because the solidity of your belief system is far more important than the validity of it?

If so, revel in the safe cold darkness for eternity.

Yes.

Baba Mezi’a 114b:
“…it has been taught: R. Simeon b. Yohai said: The graves of Gentiles do not defile, for it is written, And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men; only ye are designated 'men'.”

Baba Mezi’a 70b:
“ONE MAY NOT ACCEPT FROM AN ISRAELITE AN 'IRON FLOCK' [INVESTMENT WITH COMPLETE IMMUNITY FOR THE INVESTOR], BECAUSE THAT IS USURY. BUT SUCH MAY BE ACCEPTED FROM HEATHENS. AND ONE MAY BORROW FROM AND LEND TO THEM ON INTEREST. THE SAME APPLIES TO A RESIDENT ALIEN. AN ISRAELITE MAY LEND A GENTILES MONEY [ON INTEREST] WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GENTILE, BUT NOT OF THE ISRAELITE.”

‘Abodah Zarah 36b-37a:
“From what age does a heathen child cause defilement by seminal emission? — He replied to me: From a day old; but when I came to R. Hiyya, he told me: From the age of nine years and one day. When I then came and discussed the matter with Rabbi, he said to me: Abandon my reply and adopt that of R. Hiyya who declared: From what age does a heathen child cause defilement by seminal emission? From the age of nine years and one day, for inasmuch as he is then capable of the sexual act he likewise defiles by emission. Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious! — You might argue that he is at an age when he knows to persuade [a female] but she is not at an age when she knows to persuade [a male, and consequently although she is technically capable of the sexual act, she does not cause defilement until she is nine years and one day old]. Hence he informs us [that she communicates defilement at the earlier age].”

Kethuboth 11b:
“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this (three years old), it is as if one puts the finger into the eye;”

Babi Mezi’a 24a:
“Come and hear: If one finds therein a lost object, then if the majority are Israelites it has to be announced, but if the majority are heathens it has not to be announced”

Baba Kamma 113a:
“We suppose the customs-collector here to be a heathen publican as it was taught: 'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of Israel, justify him and say: 'This is our law'; so also if you can justify him by the laws of the heathens justify him and say [to the other party:] 'This is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to circumvent him.”

Sanhedrin 59a:
“A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance;  it is our inheritance, not theirs.  Then why is this not included in the Noachian laws? — On the reading morasha [an inheritance] he steals it; on the reading me'orasah [betrothed], he is guilty as one who violates a betrothed maiden, who is stoned.”

I looked these up myself for an essay I was writing.

Here is an online talmud site: halakhah.com/tcontents.html

Feel free to check all my quotes. And get ready for the oven, kike.

I look it up myself. There are free word searchable copies of the Talmud all over the internet. ffs

Why do you think I come here?

Bump. Perhaps you should suggest a few things to read too. Gramsci?

OP is an ultra-orthodox kike from cuckchan. Debated him there and he gave the same talking points that he's giving here.

That's why you should read shit that you agree with. Unless you can gain some other, tangible advantage from it, you don't actually have to read shit
that doesn't interest you.

I'd also like to address another retarded kike point:
How about you open a new tab on your web browser, make a twitter, tumblr, facebook account, and jump straight in. Or even simpler: go on Holla Forums either here, or on .pl.

I know that, but it's important to be sure that you're not just blindly following what someone else has said. I have never personally looked at a Talmud and, thus, my only knowledge of what it contains is based on what others say.

For example doesn't seem right. So, I used his source to look it up, and Kethuboth 11b (for example) is WAY more than just that one sentence, changing the context of what the poster said entirely.

Cherry-picking sentences doesn't provide any sort of veracity, which is why I asked if you'd really looked at a Talmud or just listened to what others have said.

I don't mean to be insulting but it seems as though you're speaking from your own rather than the general perspective. If you choose a side before educating yourself on both you're no better than the scum who do nothing but retweet hip opinions on Twitter.

Yep, cuckchan talking points. Keep your eyes peeled for these fuckers.

Holy fuck, your cuckchan is showing. Fucking lurk before posting you faggot.

m80, there is so much literature available that you couldn't read it in seven lifetimes.

Leftist thought is by it's nature ephemeral and ever-changing because they are themselves relativists. Reading leftist literature is no different than reading a an array of random numbers. It may be useful in contemporary sense so you can fight a battle in here and now, but the root cause of their faults is eternal and not so hard to grasp.

No, seriously, it's true. Read the damn thing. The example, Kethuboth 11b, is about whether or not a woman is to be considered a virgin for purposes of marriage. The statement used in implies that it's acceptable for a grown man to have intercourse with a three year old girl; but if you actually read the whole thing, it's stating that a three year old girl who is molested by a grown man retains her virginity.

This is exactly what OP is talking about. Did you read it or are you blindly ignorant?

halakhah.com/kethuboth/kethuboth_11.html

Engaging with leftists with "intellectual discussion" inevitably ends in failure because they perceive any disagreement as an excuse to act and think in bad faith. The only way to actually change a leftist's mind is with humor, memes and one liners which shred their "intellectualism." Otherwise you will be pulled into endless pilpul-type discussions that are a complete waste of time and energy. I do not need to know the specific facts, because I have gone over the facts at the time to form my views, and once you have the right views, it is like having the right calculations and the world itself becomes a source for all facts. All the well sourced debate in the world will merely slide off the leftist, while a truly good meme will cut right through their blackened hearts.

shitposting is a spook and Holla Forums are retarded

There have been quite some fuz over formating for an extended period now. If its dying down then im happy. All i know is that an attempted green text have caused a which hunt before.

Suggestions:
The Bauhaus school of Architexture. Proponents and critics. Untill the 1960s it was one of the few substantial manifestations of modernism. As such, many of its ideas about space, and how space should reflect power, can be diseminated through its architecture. Constructivism runs rampant whith this school. And since it is one of the earliest manifestations of self-aware constructivism, its of some interrest.

Case:
The sky-scraper. It never recoverred from it. The facade of the building was treated as a separate matter of architecture, from the building as a whole. The 4x4x3 cubicles of life could easily be handled by engineers, while the interior designs closs-over and pannels and outer facade became the only matter the architect would care about.

It seems like benign lazyness from a distance. Get closer and you realise that the core princible of superficiality is at the foundation of this school of architecture. Dig deeper and you realise that theese principles are not only applied in modern politics, but are at the very foundation of left-leaning identity-politics. The facade is expected to be of greater importance than the functionality of any group. Period. Thats how you get to the point where genital mutilation is a matter of aesthetics.

The funny thing is that the Bauhaus school would have described itself as functionalistic. It misunderstood functionalism, thinking that the aestethics and function of any given building can exist separately and still do good for eachother.

You take a sky-scraper, bractically made out of stapled shoe-boxes. Then you slap glass-pannels on it from top to bottom. The box becomes a lie, as it is fethered in glass which serves no positive function to it. The shoeboxes could have been stabled next to eachother and the glass pannels omitted. This would have been a building complex pressenting itself for what it is. Barracks. Instead you have this tall lie, dependent on AC and systems for shadowing, in order to shelter you stabled shoe-boxes from the dirt-poor decisition of slapping a glass pannel on it.

Disclaimer: This is not a rant on Trump-afilliated buildings. You are only allowed to build in big cities if it follows the code of the local government

As an aside, this entire thread is bait to get us to descend into pilpul type arguments with leftists, who will hair-split to infinity.

Just meme at the leftist and move on.

You don't give childrens War and Peace to read. If you suck at reading you should begin with childrens books.

Also, what OP says is true. But don't read them to "debate" the "enemy" but to defend yourself and your people from his tricks. After all, you have to know the sword to make the shield.

What about Sanhedrin 59a you kike faggot?

Spoken like a true kike.

How do you justify what is said in 'Abodah Zarah?

They are talking about what age the jew is defiled when he jizzes in a heathen girl. The last one was talking about the same thing, albeit in reference to marriage. The talmud is condining pedophilia by saying that at certain ages the non-jew child does not defile them when they fuck her.

You will all burn.

Also this. If you have any doubts about Holla Forums's ideology, go to /pdfs/ and start reading. There's no point in spoonfeeding newfags when everything has already been laid out.

Sorry guys, I was away for a bit. Didn't mean to give the impression of soapboxing or anything. Also realised my OP sounds pretty condescending and self-important, was mainly reacting to a lot of the negative replies the OP of the thread I was responding to was getting.

This is true, sometimes it is tempting to want to prove people wrong but you know it's better to kepe that info to yourself. If you're the kind of person who values honesty and knowledge that can sound pretty reprehensible - but a normie example of this being an ethical action would be the old "lying to the Gestapo about the location of Jews" thing, where consequentially the moral evil of restricting someone's access to truth results in a better moral good by preserving people's lives >implying ;)

This is true. But the intellectual influences behind the group are important to consider. There is a general rule that the masses tend to rely on an elite for their culture and worldview; the peasants can be much fiercer and more effective devotees than the priests who preach to them. America would not be so liberal if the people in control of academia and of popular culture didn't have the power necessary to promote their worldview and shun others. The well-fed and well-educated start their revolutions and then impose their status quo upon the rest, who then tacitly accept it.

Yeah I was worried I give off the concern-troll vibe. I personally do prefer to see more open conversation between the right and the left. I think a large reason right-wing ideas are so unacceptable is because they're completely alien to people. People just do not get exposed to them, whereas even radical left ideologies like Communism, despite the average person probably disliking it, are given much more leeway because they're given a lot more exposure.
I watched some of those old episodes of William F. Buckley Jr.'s Firing Line, it's pretty amazing to see how polite and sincere the conversations people from all kinds of different political backgrounds have. Makes the shouting matches we have all the time these days seem really fucking shocking and unprofessional.

30 pages isn't bad, my man. It's a habit you can develop like any other. Don't push yourself too hard, read as much as you can focus on. Don't punish yourself for not reading enough, just read as much as you feel like and push yourself little by little. Also read things you're interested in or give you new info, don't jump into the "must reads" if they don't personally appeal to you yet.

(cont)

It seems you're one to something there. Let me shitpost some in case someone doesn't know.

Max Horkheimer and Theodor Adorno. Their seminal work is Dialectic of the Enlightenment and it's the sort of obtuse drivel that Lacan later produced. While it's not as straightforwardly evil as Holla Forums thinks, it is quintessentially Jewish and Marxist (in the world-historic, not the economic, sense). It is difficult to summarize it succintly, but its major theme is that the Enlightenment was a naive project and that its cheery belief in "the human spirit" and "progress" begat its own destruction: the rationalism which was supposed to free man from the shackles of medieval superstition resulted in his own destruction when that rationalism morphed into soulless capitalism, fascism, managerialism, and the commodification of all things.

Holla Forums likes to point out that that they decried the commodification of culture in the system of capitalism, which, on the surface, is a fair point, but it's also a deeply Jewish one. The culture they talk about isn't the gestalt consciousness of the people, as exphibited in customs, rituals, festivities, ways of living, etc., but a rootless, bourgeoise culture of faffing about and reading hoity-toity shit while lounging around in your salon with fellow dandies. It is an intellectual, yet soulless culture; the same one Theodor Herzl (founder of Zionism; "Der Judenstaat") talked about when he admired the Germans for being a "Kulturvolk".

Before Herzl wanted to establish a Jewish state in Palestine, he was enamored with Schiller and Goethe, yet he did not see their works as expressions of a nation's soul, but as isolated artefacts, to be admired for some abstract artistic value. To make it more relatable: Horkheimer and Adorno, as well as Herzl, saw culture the same way in which a modern cuck sees the Constitution: not as a product of Anglo liberalism, but as a template that came down from the sky one day and which would make a good basis for any society (conveniently, they forget that noted shithole Liberia's Consitution is an almost exact copy of that of the USA).

The Frankfurt school admires a rootless, unmoored "culture" because everybody, Jews and German and Anglo alike, can join in it. It's a trinket, a status symbol, a diversion, a topic at the water cooler for them, nothing more. The only reason they bemoan its degeneration into mass-produced pop-culture, therefore, is because it lessens its prestige.

In short: the Marxist likes "culture" as long as it's produced by intellectuals who are free of the evil, evil market forces. He comes to dislike it as soon as a company starts to market it to pleb. Simple as that, basically. This is an understanble view, yet we must be cognizant that what the Marxist admires was inauthentic to begin with. He already divorced it from the nation that produced it, in the same way in which the cuck likes the Constitution as some hallowed document without regard for whence it came.

This inauthenticity is also the reason why the Frankfurt school eventually led to degenerate, shit "art": they think "market forces = bad" and that's it, yet they deny the root & heart of culture and therefore, they pave the way for degenerate art. This, funnily, also makes them caricatures of the thing they criticize: they said that rationalism, meant to liberate the human spirit, led to its destruction - and they, seeking to protect culture from destruction by capitalism, begat its destruction.

My point exactly. It still happens though. Or people attributing fake quotes to Lenin and so on. Do you remember that black guy on twitter that attributed some shit to Spencer falsely about black genocide? The guy's views are "evil" enough to lefties without that extra fake addition, but as long as it adds fuel to the fire it's useful to them. Like, Nazi Germany would always have been hated by Jews even without all the lampshades and soap bullshit, it's not as if the real thing isn't offensive enough to them already.

The fuck? When and where? Also I'm not an orthodox Jew, don't go around saying that kind of slanders go- guy.
Your advice isn't bad but it's not particularly useful. Most of the people on Holla Forums are familiar enough with pleb leftists, but when you come face to face with a big guy it's another matter.

I've seen Gramsci recommended though I've never read him myself. Obviously reading all kinds of political philosophy and philosophy in general is good, but here are some things I think Holla Forums today could particularly get reward out of investing time in.
This guy has a bad rep, and not for entirely wrong reasons. Holla Forums has basically memed his philosophy to deride a lot of conservative values as "spooks" in a manner akin to "social construct", which has unfortunately resulted in a lot of people being put off from actually researching the guy and realising the dynamism of his philosophy. I'll make another post about how Holla Forums can utilise him if ou want me too.
For obvious reasons, but also because a lot of what they say I think a lot of people would find interesting and insightful. Essentially a lot of their works, particulary Adorno and Horkheimer, are critiques of the failures of modernity and of the Enlightenment - though coming from the perspective of Jews who saw the brutality of WWII and of Nazi Germany as an example of this failure, but they also criticised the decadence of mass culture (Adorno in particular is notorious for his derision for jazz and folk protest music).
fabricated nature of a lot of the imagery and ideals embedded in our head through mass culture.
Interesting social analyses like alienation and commodity fetishism, as well as his writings on the Jews ;)
Holla Forums could really use a dose of this guy. He's memed a lot but I don't think a lot of people here have considered his work as something in itself. Everyone seems to take bits and pieces to suit themselves but the best thing about reading Nietzsche is the self-criticism and self-improvement. Holla Forums is a haven of ressentiment and slave morality, from a Nietzschean perspective. The failure of the Nazis was turning the Jews into "demons". The fact that the Jews are succesful must be a result of their evil nature, thus justifying the failures of goyim and turning non-Jewish weakness into virtue. By the way this is the same logic the left applies to white people and succesful institutions like marriage and the nuclear family.

A sinking ship is still a ship i guess…

Nope. That might be true with a young generation YZSomething segment. But that really just boils down to a shitty upbringing. And them being young and raised on twitter. If you choose not to fight this battle you will regret it! I cant really decide whether you are a defiatist by conviction or just a paid shill.

Agree 100%. A good place to start is with leftwing "mavericks" like Noam Chomsky and Christopher Hitchens. They're detached, not mindless ideologues, makes it easier to read w/o grinding your teeth to dust.

I've been working through all of Orwell's work, and from the perspective of a "fascist", the information he provides about people, politics and the left are invaluable. Road to Wigan Pier and Homage to Catalonia are very interesting if people want to understand the internal dynamics of the left, and how they can be exploited. It's old, but still applicable. I laughed the other day when TYT started ragging on leftwing anarchists; the same specific tensions Orwell talked about in Spain, which ultimately led to Franco's victory, are alive and well today. He also talks about the practicalities of ragtag warfare, a lot of useful stuff.

Reading religious texts is a must.

Audiobooks, then you can do something else while listening to them. You can download a lot of them for free from youtube.

Good post. If you want to get all psychoanalytical, you could say that a lot of those ideals came from an attempt to reconcile their appreciation for the bourgeois German culture that they were raised in and that ultimately rejected them.

Notice how OP abandoned thread. This entire thing is a timesink and an attempt to bait Holla Forumsacks into arguing with leftists so they can get suckerpunched

If you make your livelihood hunting and trapping animals, you will, over the course of your life, come to understand these animals. How they behave and how they think, for the simple reason that were you to fail to do so, you would have a difficult time tracking them. Therefore, whether through careful study, divine revelation, or brute force deduction, the hunter comes to understand his prey. This remains true even if the hunt is purely memetic.

Reading certain texts across the political aisle from Holla Forums may have benefits, but don't get too caught up trying to keep up with every damned book that comes out. Being exceptionally well-read, despite what Holla Forums and other commies think, isn't that valuable; it's a smokescreen that gives one an air of profound understanding. The ancient Greek, Egyptian, and Chinese philosophers came to their fundamental understandings–ones which still resonate with value to this day–from simply examining the world around them. We can find the Truth just as easily as Pythagoras and the others.

ThisThisThisThis. Do NOT debate leftists. "hur nice argument, but you used the wrong there, too bad better luck next time" You could waste entire days fedora tipping against a commie. What you need to do is attack their fragial egos and insult their standpoint as an """"intellectual"""" They fall like a house of cards.

Also OP, youre an idiot. For the most part we are exposed to leftist propaganda on a daily basis. Ive even had to read the communist manifesto as required reading.

I'd like a concrete example of this. It'd be nice if you can name a situation where this is the case, so that Holla Forumsacks can prepare accordingly.

I'd also like to say that while your intellectual inquisitiveness is admirable, you're internal overton window seems to still be on the left. What is your opinion on race?

and now I know why people keep posting garbage "from" the talmud, as though such a thing was necessary

a resolution of conflicting passages and the conclusion is the opposite of the one you've probably read

The discussion is about when boys begin emitting potent semen, or 'seminal emission'. One retard claims it's from birth, the other is like 'no, fuck off'. The other discussion is whether or not the girl who fucked some heathen tween is still marriageable or if the mistake means she must be treated as an outcast.

The Jews are not dangerous because they are comical supervillains who rape children and kill gentiles for touching bibles, they are dangerous because they are organized, secretive, and hostile. It's all there but when you retards google 'bad stuff da talmud says' and don't read pre-censorship works about Judaism you devalue or make irrelevant your entire fucking argument

Girl.

Believe it or not kikes have a long history of pedophilia along with blood libel. The pedophilia is particularly relevant today considering the whole pizzagate thing.

Our enemies literally are comical villains. From child-raping jews who believe it is right to steal and subvert the law; to arab filth that are renowned historically for enslaving populations and forcing them to fight or else face torture; and whose elite troops the janissaries were kidnapped christian children who were forced all their lives to train for battle.

The world is black and white; you've merely been blinded by the lie of subjectivism.

I think no one can hate Orwell and everyone can get something out of him no matter where they are on the political spectrum. Some of his shit seems silly and adolescent but its too charming and well-written to dislike entirely, but he's also legitimately very intelligent and perceptive.

I'm here.

Yeah and obviously it depends on your goals. No advice can be universal. What you read will always depend on what you intend to get out of it, for some people the thrill is in learning many new things so they'll read almost as an end in itself, for others they'll read to gain very precise knowledge. Not everyone has the time or drive to read everything but if you expect to be arguing about these kind of things you should get a basic understanding at least.
The Stanford website has good summaries of a lot of philosophers. Here's the article on Adorno for instance.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/adorno/

Communist Manifesto as required reading makes a lot of sense though, given its influence, as long as this wasn't like when you were 10 years old or something and encouraged to agree with it.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks would be out of their depth if they went and argued about politics on /lit/. People attracted to those sorts of communities aren't the kinds that ossify and segregate themselves into safe spaces, so they tend to be familiar with the backbones of many political philosophies and able to entertain the ideas of people who disagree with them. Pundits and talk show hosts a lot of people here, as long as they weren't nervous, could probably destroy. But that's a game of rhetoric, when you're surrounded by more critical people you are better equipped to have proper and rigorous argumentation.

Thanks user. I get self-conscious and often feel like I'm giving off strong lefty vibes when talking with others on the right, and then giving off strong right-wing vibes when talking to leftists. It might be because I like to bring up taboo or contrarian talking points (sounds pretentious).
As for race, I think white countries would be a lot better off if they were completely ethnically homogeneous. I am a real fucking softy so I feel too guilty to SINCERELY get near to approaching "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" levels and wince at the idea of being in any way cruel or unkind to other people including da Jews, but I think if a Machiavellian amoral genius were to optimise the West they would probably get rid of every non-European.

Blood libel is a shitpost term they made to explain away child sacrifice. Come on, user.
Sure! Doesn't mean that passage had literally anything to do with it. That 'correction' does not affect the meaning of the passage,
Purity was expected from both sexes back then.
If you actually wanted to point out the issue, it's that interbreeding with heathens is the thing that makes them 'impure', not necessarily the fact they're not virgins. There's subtext here you're ignoring with your barmy tunnel-vision. It gets worse if you actually read the rest of the passage.

If you take off your own blinders you will realize that the subversive nature of judaism is far more evil in this whole 'black and white' world of ours. You're chasing butterflies while they pillage you and turn the youth to communism.
Again, this problem would be solved if you fuckers read up on the issue. Pick up Culture of Critique, the Entdecktes, On The Jews and their Lies, and get to work.

From your own fucking guy:

I don't know what you hope to achieve with your post. Don't post quotes from the Talmud, which can be refuted?

You pedantic faggot. So you're telling me that what I just quoted is not evidence of my statement?

I agree with this part of your post:
But it does not invalidate quoting the Talmud. Quoting the Talmud is just beneficial for propaganda purposes, which appeals to normies. If you have a better idea regarding propaganda, do as all a favor and tell us.

T-thank you, user.

Excellent! Someone who knew the talmud, had it translated, and is considered a better authority on it than most rabbis.
I stand 'corrected'.
Don't post shit quotes or shit translations and you'll have a nice time. Fabrications and shitposts do not a real danger to the Juden make.
You hadn't quoted anything at all when I posted. Also, no. As I said:
Quoting invalid or wrong things from the Talmud is less convincing than not quoting it at all and sticking to all the fucking carnage jews cause in the modern era.
I agree, which is why it should be from accurate and excellent and irrefutable sources, as closely as possible to the real text.
We can afford to be cruel in interpretation, sure, but it's all the subtext that ignores that we lose out on.

Blood libel is a reference to their moloch worship which they have been caught out on recently. Spirit cooking, bohemian grove and so on.

There is an age where jizzing in a girl defiles, and an age when it does not. As you can tell from those passages kikes are all about reinterpreting things to mean whatever is useful at whatever time. Reading even a little bit of the talmud will convince you of this. You better believe that they use such justifications to fuck little girls.

I've read 'On the Jews and their Lies' and it more or less affirms everything I've said. Jews are the children of the devil; literal evil. Burn down their temples, destroy their books and do not give them charity.

… And reading your arguments with the other guy is hilarious. You are on the one hand arguing that he is wrong in a few areas, whilst on the other admitting that kikes want to kill people who read their scriptures. Typical jewish behaviour; get people bogged down in irrelevancies. The truth is out: jews are filth that do not deserve to live.

Regarding Sanhedring 59a, my point was that it still diminishes goyim. Yes, they say that a heathen reading the Torah is like a high priest, but it also says that they should stick to the seven laws which concern them.

I will get to reading the book you referenced. My knowledge on these faggots needs some touching up.

Yes. That's what I was pointing out, though, impregnating a heathen or being impregnated by a heathen is the part that makes them unclean, not the act itself.
What does that say, then, about sex acts not involving heathens?
It's an army of rabbis competing for their version of the 'Torah' to be the bestest, rightest one.
Naturally, but the books arm you better to argue these points. You've read 1 of 3, get chopping.
Oh wait, you're illiterate or simply up in arms and refusing to read-
No. This is wrong. I'm pointing out that merely quoting or misquoting these passages is not a convincing argument, and that most of the nastiness of the Talmud is the situations that made them put those laws in place.
Jews had a desire to kill Gentiles who touched the Torah, and it even said to. If you quote the passage outright, anyone with eyes will see this, and Jews will explain it away. People forget the cause: Jews wanting to kill Gentiles. It's dismissed out of hand.
I don't need to 'admit' anything.
Impressive detective work there you lazy bastard, have fun googling 'bad thing talmud said about gentiles' and getting laughed at by everyone on either side.

aaand my job is done. Happy reading!
Never stop learning, and don't let the censors keep you contained within our happy little bubble.

By they I mean goyim.

Lefitst "litterature" is just a bunch of sophist garbage. I read it all because of curiosity, if you honestly think you can "counter-arguent" left-wing ideological fanatics you are retarded. They gave up on their rationality, thats the entire point o0f being a leftist, to be a productive counter-revolutionaire you dont need to spend a billion hours reading their garbage to feel superior, you simply need to read enough to understand why they are the way they are, and why they must be destroyed. There is no real intelligence in leftist thinking, there is only baseless rethoric designed to piss people off and confuse them, or on other instances to give them brainbleed and make them feel going for not believing anything objective, its literally ALL philosophical smoke and mirrors, without any substance beyond egotistical self indulgense masquerading as some sort of grand design intend on bringing about the "greater good" at all costs.If you are curious about the material by all means read it, but dont delude others pretending they had anything substantial to say. If you harbor delusions of "redpilling" ideological leftists, you will fall flat on your ass. They are interested in discussing with you, they are only interested in pissing you off with sophistry to tire your intellect and make you give up, they dont seek answers to problems, they seek to look good while creating problems they can solve later, everything they do stirs from their desire to enlarge their ego and personal power over others.

Stirner was a literal cuckold and a little bitch, as are the inhabitants of Holla Forums

They are NOT interested in discussing with you*

As you're here enlightening us, perhaps you could explain away the other passages?

Why is it okay to practice usury against heathens but not kikes?

Why is it okay to steal from heathens but not kikes?

Why is it okay to use 'subterfuge' to get a jewish criminal out of trouble?

There's a whole list there.

Feel free to consider me lazy. There are far more beneficial things to read and do than learn the 'new' ideals of millenial marxists. I'll agree that having some knowledge of our enemies perspective is useful, but getting bogged down in their filth is not. The important thing is to know how they think; and what the talmud shows beyond anything else is that they are entirely subjective and believe in endless debate and re-interpretation. There is no truth in them - just as Jesus said.

By the way, I suspect that there are versions of Entdecktes Judenthum which are mistranslated. Do you have a good version?