WELL WELL WELL

WELL WELL WELL

This timeline is fucking insane, Holla Forums. What the fuck is even happening?
Btw just realized that tweet has been deleted. FUCKERY IS AFOOT

Other urls found in this thread:

mckennite.com/articles/feminism
gnosticmedia.com/urgent-release-the-cias-terence-mckenna-foia-request-response-positive-affiliation/
gnosticmedia.com/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the-largest-mind-control-operations-in-history/
illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck

the other one supported sharia

The article from The Chicago Tribune is real. Which means this tweet was real.
$100 says it was deleted under duress.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

You learn something every day.

The fact that this one was a spook is a fucking huge red flag, though.

What the fuck? Her contract was still up for 2 months, fucking unreliable goim

And trips confirm it.

Archive?

Wait, I thought Steinem was a soviet subverter?

Fugggggggg binary dubs and trips

Jewish commies came into the US government with FDR, maybe even earlier. The CIA has always been kosher: running drugs into the US to pay for torture sites, fabricating left- and right-wing terrorism in Italy to keep the goyim there in line and with NATO, promoting modern art to "fight" the Soviets, and creating and funding countless other golems that by sheer cohencidence have all turned on the US.

It's deleted.

Was getting caught part of her plan?

?

Probably war in the deep state that's playing itself out on the surface.

We need some new Anti-CIA memes

archive or gtfo, /lefty/.

This.

There are probably at least two factions in the deep state:

1. Macho, pro-Israeli war party (Mattis, probably most of pentagon)
2. Faggoty pro-Israeli subversion party (CIA, state department)

The women's march is organised by 2 obv.

Article:
archive.is/Ms0pv

uhhhh you dont get to bring cunts

my waifu is still a bit of a leftist apologist.. i couldn't wait to tell her this yesterday.

that's a bingo

Well well well..

I surprised so many are just learning of Steinem's involvement with CIA. I didn't know she was involved in organizing the march, but I'm hardly surprised. Stenem has arguably been the "tip of the spear" of feminism invasion of popular culture going back her founding Ms magazine in 1971. Fun fact: ''Ms"" magazine is the original source the popularized the "1 in 4" college women will be raped statistics. They're likely the original source that popularized all feminist memes that were originally cooked up in (((academia))).

I searched their twitter account and this tweet didn't come up
so if it's real, they've already deleted it

You can't make this up

CIA = Communists In America?

I'm not even surprised at this point.

She needs a big guy in her life.

Old news. It's been on youtube for years now. She explains how they approached her.

Also Terence McKenna was a CIA shill. He's the king of DMT culture if you ever talk to druggies or Joe Rogan. The Mushoom king who said mushrooms are an alien lifeform from space that told him they traveled on a meteor. My personal favorite of his bullshit

also Timothy Leary discovered LSD in a CIA college lab experiment. And "Modern Art" was created when the CIA went down to SoHo and paid for shit art to boost its popularity in order to "compete with Soviet Structuralism" and show that America was progressive and groovy man

CIA declared war against Trump go figure.

Bane-Trump will end those kid fuckers soon enough.

I thought it was old news that Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA. But good if she's advertising it.

Nope

The fuck are you on? Terrance McKenna is from another age. What he refers to as femenism and what we're told about femenism, are two very different things. There was no femen in his day, it was just chicks not wanting to wear pushup bras and pisse off that wome s clothing producers (kikes and frenchies) wouldn't even put a motherfucking real pocket on a pair of shorts, but would put five feet of wire in a bra to force your boobs into a point like an undersized cowboy boot, because of a degenerate kike's cone fetish.

You're wrong about that one Leary was a degenerate. Hoffman hated hippies for ruining his chemical.

Trump will make the CIA straight again

I think he meant that Leary was first introduced to LSD in a CIA experiment (mkultra). Hoffman was right, LSD has a lot of legit uses, getting fucked in a ghetto building with graffiti everywhere is not one of them.

seems a lot like it

He mentions the 90's here, so this quote must have been at least from the late 90s

mckennite.com/articles/feminism

t. kike

Gee, I wonder why that's still illegal.

redflag confirmed

every time

RIGHT ACID SQUADS WHEN?

RIGHT WING**
fuckkkkkk

Fun fact: she's also dubsman's stepmother

Holla Forums is always right

Purge the CIA

Was organizing one of the most pathetic protest in recent history part of her plan?

Wasn`t she the Bale`s family member that expressed disapproval for him taking the role because she deemed the source material sexist?

Don't they clean their trash when they leave? Despicable.

nice subtle attack on marriage as well there.

have you learned nothing about the cia? why do you think we are crashing their plane with no survivors.

she is of the chosen kind, slowpoke.

(((Soviet)))

Are you shitting me?

Link faggot.

This. Hopefully they do not resolve their differences.

The tweet is (((mysteriously))) goneā€¦

The kike also was affiliated with communists and pushed Marxist feminism. So it really doesn't surprise me she has CIA ties considering the CIA is a communist organization.

she will not divide us

Haven't we known about this? Even Sargay of Cukkad mentioned it in a video months and months ago.

I hear this a lot, it's a BS claim. They did too many psychedelics and lost touch with reality, so they went full idealist. Psychedelics actually destroy conditioning, you can't create radical ideologues if they are constantly destroying the conditioning. Deliriants and dissociatives are another story(scopolamine & ketamine), not all hallucinogens are the same.

Tweet vanished, friendo.

KYS, Feminism has always been a kike tool to subvert the white man

damn son

This has been known for at least a decade that this kike was working with the CIA to push this poz to destroy the family in white nations.

As if there was any possibility that this was an organic, legitimate protest movement. As if there was any question that this Soros sponsored protest movement was anything but a movement to destabilize the nation.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Why are we being flooded with newfags?

Could you expand on Terrence Mckenna being connected to CIA please?
Legitimately curious.

This looks more like proof that they were paid to be there. They were most likely given the signs when they got off their buses and just wave around a few hours before throwing them away and going home after getting their $1500 soroscheque

jewgle it, its true.

gnosticmedia.com/urgent-release-the-cias-terence-mckenna-foia-request-response-positive-affiliation/

Jan Irvin's accusation that Mckenna "admited" being a involved with an alphabet agency stems from a misinterpretation of one of his speeches (the most common result you'll find if you search Mckenna CIA), and is wrong, but Mckenna has other ties to the aristocratic families and military figures that engineered the hippie movement: gnosticmedia.com/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the-largest-mind-control-operations-in-history/

The deep-state/artistocratic-family aspect isn't just part of the intellectual hippie culture either, it also permeated the musical aspect. For instance, Jim Morrison's dad was the man who faked the Golf of Tonkin incident, Zappa grew up on the Edgewood Arsenal, one of the main military bases implicated in MK Ultra, and David Crosby is a descendant of the American aristocrat Van Cortlandt, Van Schuyler and Van Rensselaer families. For a detailed look at the musical side, David Mcgowan is the best source: illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html

Embed is also Mcgowan doing a basic interview on the subject. There are more in depth interviews. If you want more details read the piece linked above.

Kek.

I just realized something

paraphrasing
>and YOU the cia will be at the front of that

I think Trump meant that the front line for the war on terror is at CIA headquarters.

That, or he'll push them to the front to act as Operation Human Shield against the muz.

The CIA funded modern art with the (((Rockefellars)))

cmon Holla Forums get your shit together. this is old.

bumping this post

NOW.

yea fuck this cunt. I'm pretty sure she ghostwrote Miss Magazine propaganda articles that helped destroy the black family at the same time as the great society programs

More like Acid Fash, Amir ite?

How many other prominent feminists are CIA?

(checked)

This book details how the CIA overthrows governments from the ground up.

(checked)

All of them.

Srsly though, Zoe and Anita are obviously political agitators creating a narrative that has been exploited by the left.

Spooky.