Zen Master Yasutani and the Way of the Enlightened Kike-Killer

"Yasutani identifed killing as the very essence of Mahāyāna Buddhism: "Those who understand… should be able to answer this question immediately. That is to say, of course one should kill, killing as many as possible."

Zen master Hakuun Yasutani, trained in the ancient Soto Zen school, was also the founder of the Sanbo Kyodan school. Although his pussy-ass successor issued a mealy-mouthed apology,* Yasutani (considered a fully enlightened Inken-bearing [i]Roshi[/i] of the highest Zen rank) proudly advocated the slaughter of every Yid on the planet – a position he held before, during, and after WWII and refused to back down from.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuun_Yasutani
Nor was he the only Zen master to hold such convictions.

*Even the "apology" was fairly tepid, as endlesslh kevetching kike author Brian Victoria notes:
"8 Kyosho #281 [March/April 2000],translated by Satō M. Available on the Web at: thezensite.com/ZenEssays/CriticalZen/Apology.html (accessed 23 December 2014). Note that while the website of the Sanbō Kyōdan’s website originally posted Kubota’s apology, it was posted only in English, not Japanese. It appears the apology was only for foreign consumption. Moreover, the apology is no longer publicly accessible on their website."
jocbs.org/index.php/jocbs/article/download/123/140

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yasutani expressed his anti-Semitic views as follows:

"We must be aware of the existence of the demonic teachings of the Jews who assert things like [the existence of] equality in the phenomenal world, thereby disturbing public order in our nation’s society and destroying [governmental] control. Not only this, these demonic conspirators hold the deep-rooted delusion and blind belief that, as far as the essential nature of human beings is concerned, there is, by nature, differentiation between superior and inferior.

Jews are caught up in the delusion that they alone have been chosen by God and are [therefore] an exceptionally superior people. The result of all this is a treacherous design to usurp [control of] and dominate the entire world, thus provoking the great upheavals of today. It must be said that this is an extreme example of the evil resulting from superstitious belief and deep-rooted delusion."

It's funny how well ingrained the equality myth is in the general public, it's an obvious, but uncomfortable truth, which should be the realm of philosophy, but everyone is too scared to even consider it.

Seriously, how annoying does a group of people have to be for a zen master to call for your extermination?

extremely

Serious question: Just what is it that makes the Japanese so different to their neighbours?

Was the unofficial German position that all the suicide and civil war was good for them correct? Theories of mixed breeding between the original Chinese settlers and the Ainu? Are they just a developed preserve of Chinese from before the Mongols, Manchu and Maoists turned them into cultureless, raceless drones?

Very insteresting character this Zen master. Thank you.

They're not the only zen master who have problems with one of the abrahamic tribes, the Buddhists monks in Tibet always try to exterminate the muzzies.

Long term peace, stability, and lack of abuse of the peasants dur to the non-machiavellian stance of its nobility/elite.

If you want to know why the glorious ancient China doesn't exist, you need only one look at its history of civil wars, its defeats to central asian nomads, and of course communism.

Bump good thread OP

Rinzai Zen is pretty based.

IF YOU MEET BUDDHA, KILL HIM

Why ?

Because he's a fag.

No, I'm kidding. Buddha is Sanskrit for "sage" (sophist in the Greek). Kill the image of the Buddha to understand the become the Buddha.
Maybe…

Man, guys like these are almost hard allies. I mean you got parties like christians who basically are soft allies, so when the outside events change, they may switch sides, but these guys are almost hard allies, meaning that they may hold many similar convictions.

so thats neat.

The Japanese killed each other incessantly, were constantly trying to overthrow each other through war, and abused their peasantry like they were mangy dogs.

You have to be a weeb of epic proportions to think they were any different from the rest of the slopes in that respect.

Neat thing I hadn't heard before, OP. It doesn't surprise me, though. I studied Zen as a boy before becoming a warrior as a man, and I wound up here.

Jews really are the opposite of Zen/Harmony.

Geography. As an island nation, the Japanese were effectively segregated from the rest of Eastern Asia. Additionally, the terrain of the island itself lends itself to military aristocracy, as the mountains and forests allow for fairly small groups of soldiers to adequately defend their territory from invasion.

I've never met a Christian ally. Even on Holla Forums they do nothing but try to provoke and destroy threads. If Trump is a Christian, well he is letting his daughter go to hell as his ONLY Jewish child (fuck you shills, I looked it up and you're lying.)

Stinky

Can I take a 5 second time out and just say Ivanka is terrifyingly gorgeous. Like what freakish ayyyy lmao genetics is she working with?!

bumping for red pills

literally kill urself you lazy beaner filth.

Anyone claiming to be Buddha is not Buddha so rid yourselves of them. This is how I have been told to interpret that.

Its also the extermination of the idea you have about enlightenment. Your ego has certain ideas how it feels like and how you know when you have achieved it, its like a dream that can distract you from your everyday life and from meditation.
If you encounter this image of enlightenment (buddhahood) try to let go of it, don´t let it stay alive any longer. Once you have gotten rid of it, a freedom that can not be described with words because you no longer dream about it, but immersed yourself in the dream and hence made it real.

*its

Zen buddhism is something that arose 1500 years after the buddha died around 500 bc. The Mahayanists read texts written 1500 years after the buddha; they don't even read the tipitaka.

Theravada buddhism - the one based on the original texts - and mahayana/zen/rinzai/tibetan buddhism are very very different despite all being lumped into the same category "buddhism".

its just a jew with surgery money

that nose doesn't look jewish to me in either picture, champ
some chicks are just vapid

She didn't look like a jew before. are you implying female jews look that good?

she's a crypto for sure.

yes

so she got rid of face fat? She still looked hot as hell on previous shot, just a chubbier face lol

I'd consider myself accidenally enlightened. As in I had no idea about enlightenment until it happened to me. Of course I could have gone nuts but I don't feel like it, though crazy people hardly ever do.

Now I'm pretty bored with things.

Admixture with the Jomon people who lived there before + fairly European climate + centuries of a societal structure similar to European feudalism. The result is similar pressures as those faced by northern Europeans.

Conversely the Chinese and Koreans followed a bureaucratic structure of society, and most Chinese lived in warm climate. The Mongols followed a pastoral lifestyle not condusive to European-style pressure.

When the calmest fucker on the planet wants (((you))) dead, perhaps the problem is (((you))).

The Greek term for sage is sophos. Sophist meant master or teacher.

Kek be praised.

I just realized that I own his book "The Three Pillars of Zen". Haven't got around to reading it yet but it's surprising because I didn't know he was the original author.

It is very interesting that adherents of Zen philosophy at the highest levels would say such things publicly, but not very surprising. Talmud-based activity is disruptive to harmony by its very nature and racist to its core. Could you, for example, picture a typical Jew sitting for 8 hours and watching rain fall on leaves just cuz?

Jews Will Not Divide Us

It is meant to say that the buddha is not something you can meet. So if one claim to be the buddha, he is an imposter… it seems!

By the way D.T. Suziki, famous zen master, also said Hitler was right to want to get rid of kikes.

*DT Suzuki

I think it means more along the lines of "Buddhas" become what they are long after they die. if someone tries to be a "Buddha" while alive then he cares more about the status rather then what being Buddha meant
so yes it's impossible to meet Buddha, because he wouldn't be one while alive. also this would make Hitler a "Buddha"

Why did he hate the Jews so much? Just how many Jews did they have in Japan?

Checked. Dubs of enlightened truth.

Jews are mongoloids. they came from around russa and china. chinese are more mongoloid than japs. jap hatred of chinese is strong

I think it's more like if the buddha stands in your way to enlightment you're completely allowed and encouraged to whoop his ass

Please don't spread misinfo like Mahayana doesnt have Tripitaka canon? you know if you dont know anything about Buddhism dont lecture about it.

Zen was originated from Indian Buddhist Dhyana school and is integral to Mahayana. Or in this context to Sutrayana, its like advanced studies of Mahayana.
People shouldnt start making conclusions before studying the topic.

Please don't spread misinfo like Mahayana doesnt have Tripitaka canon? you know if you dont know anything about Buddhism dont lecture about it.

Zen was originated from Indian Buddhist Dhyana school and is integral to Mahayana. Or in this context to Sutrayana, its like advanced studies of Mahayana.
People should'nt start making conclusions before studying the topic.

Killing of Buddha is a metaphora, every Buddhist has a view of Buddha, how he is, what he does and so on. To become of Buddha one should destroy innate preconceptions and attachments on how to view the reality. That is the meaning of killing of the Buddha.

Because Buddhahood is beyond all conceptions and attachments, its something stable and fundamental in this reality, or else is conditional, views, thoughts, desires and so on.

rilly maks u tnik