Justice League Action

Justice League Action

New episode featuring Space Cabbie and Darkseid
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

They desperate to make the money they spent on Patton Oswalt worth it huh?

I think I'll pass

Ya know as long as someone saves his ass and there's no instance of "Space Cabbie outwits Lord Darkseid" watching the God-Tyrant of Apokalypse bully a ginger Patton Oswalt character could be fun.

I haven't actually watched this show, what's wrong with Patton Oswalt?

It's not about the show, Patton Oswalt is a huge libcuck that's a retarded feminist and won't fucking shutup about it until everyone admits that feminism is the best religion ever.
Realistically he's just a moderate feminist who's kind of a dick and doesn't listen to other people's opinions

And killed his wife then milked money out of it, only to remarry another women soon after.

Bets on how long she'll be alive?

3 more years, just long enough to pass away for Trump's 2nd term.

Did not mean to sage, fucking space keeps popping up in email field.

Killed his wife? I'm sure you're exaggerating Holla Forums but you've piqued my curiosity.

I have they feeling they were going to have Jimmy Olsen, but Warner told them "No, we're having Jimmy Olsen in Supergirl", so they slapped a cap on him and called him "Space Cabbie"

His first wife 'OD'ed' and now he's marrying this

What's right with Patton Oswalt?

The first wife OD'ed on pancakes.

He is willing to throw his old friends under the buss because of differing political opinions, considers everyone who disagrees with him automatically stupid, defends his joke thief buddies but gets upset when someone does it to him, is obsessed with social media, uses his daughter as a social media accessory, thinks that Wikileaks is bad, and that mass surveillance and rampant censorship present on most social media are nothing to worry about. He is horrible even if you disregard his hack act and possible crimes.

Patton's wife was a journalist obsessed with a serial killer called The Golden State Killer. She was working on a years long investigation to uncover guy's identity and writing a book on it. When she was supposedly very close to finding it, she suddenly died. Cause of death was determined to be overdose on cocktail of medication. Only witness was Patton. However, the original story has some holes:
All of this casts many doubts on Oswalt's version of the story. Then you can factor in that Patton had mental issues, his father matches the description of the Golden State Killer and had a job (military) that required a lot of travel throughout California and South Western U.S. Given Patton's wife's sudden death and how it coincided with her getting close, it is possible that Oswalt tried to either protect his father or was himself responsible for part of the crimes attributed to Golden State Killer. Besides, both comedians and military personnel travel quite a bit - good cover for disappearing and it helps to discover good places to dump bodies. Marrying a person who searches for you is a stroke of genius, since it allows you to keeps tabs on them, tamper with the evidence, and even eliminate said person if necessary. Or he just got sick of his wife.
Also, look how Oswalt clenches his wife's neck in this photo. What normal person does that?

No man looks like that and is completely sane. The man's very clearly crazy.

HOLY FUCK.

Money and "friends" in the right places make everything go away.

The only people I've ever met that have done that were a couple of trannies who met on 4chan about 3 or 4 years ago. No normal person does that.

The Original Night Stalker is a media epithet for an unidentified serial killer and rapist who committed 50 rapes in Northern California during the mid-1970s and murdered twelve people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986.[2] Other monikers include the East Area Rapist, the Diamond Knot Killer, and since 2013, he has also been referred to as the Golden State Killer.[3]

Fucking hell, when you think about it, we should really look into every famous missing person's case and check if it was near a hollywood Jew film shooting, a Synagoge, a Hit for the Finders before the case closed, and the suspect sketches to match up with famous Jews.

I mean, if the Super Podesta Bros were the fucking Zodiac killers and the ones who consumed Madelline Mccan's Mortal soul, fuck knows what even the most 'innocent' looking of them get up to behind closed doors, like Dirty Dan.

Hollywood celebrities have a tendency to get off easy for their crimes

What did Ferris and Marky-Mark do?

Caused car accident and killed two women. He was driving in the wrong lane at night. Broderick claimed that he did not have recollection of the accident, and he actually got injured in it too. He got off with a fine of less than $200.

He was running around cities with a literal stick, beating up Asians, and yelling racial epithets while doing it. He got off after serving a month or two in jail.

They don't necessarily have to be celebrities, just rich and/or jewish.

Everyday I lose faith in humanity more and more.

Should've given him a medal for that.

no self-respecting RWDS would have him

To be fair Mark was a nobody when that happened, a teen faggot with a hard life in the middle of the Vietnam War era; the public's anti-asian sentiments were going into overdrive back then and he felt compelled to get some vietnam fucking shits out of the way. He got his shit together eventually.
Now Brodderick on the other hand was a grown-ass dude who should have known better than to drive intoxicated at night and got off free thanks to the many benefits of being a Hollywood kike.

Holy fuck this is like that one time Holla Forums discovered that the real Miley Cyrus was dead

Should've focused his rage on the liberal traitors.

Now you're just trying to derail the thread.
Fine.
WTF?

You also have the fact he rewrote her final draft of the book on the killer, in which he admitted to removing segments of the book he deemed were "unnecessary" so as not to "confuse" the reader, then went on 48 Hours (some US cold case crime show) and cried about how upset he was and really forcefully said how they hope they catch the killer, but he's probably dead so stop looking.

I recall that "discovery" being "holy shit she took a photo from this spot, EXIF data plugged into Google Earth shows a 6ft long disturbance of dirt half a mile away and she suddenly went slut-mode! Must be a body double!"
Might be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that's what it was. I think there was also stuff about how her father didn't seem to care she was slutting it up, but there were plenty of articles from that time when he said "She's a woman, she can fuck up all she likes as she's not my responsibility, but I'm sure it's just a phase", which it was, based on her latest appearances.

I love this board. It's slow as shit, then you have great threads like this.

There was also stuff about her nose shape changing, her getting a suspicious illumanti like tattoo, her father suddenly trying to slut it up himself and failing. Yadda yadda.

oh god they actually made a musical out of death note?

Finally saw the episode. It was meh. Not bad but not great. Darkseid felt underpowered and I think they got the guy who does the voice of Thanos in the shitty Marvel cartoons to do Darkseid.

Oh yes. There was also a Korean version. And dub in english as you saw. Though only 8 songs were released in english.

Man, this thread took a bizarre turn or what? I don't think I ever saw that shit on Holla Forums around the time it happened, but then again I barely post there. That place is a cesspool.

More relevant version

Thanks

see