Israel approves 560 new illegal homes in E. Jerusalem as Trump takes office

rt.com/news/374701-israel-settlements-jerusalem-palestine/

'''>Netanyahu also said he wants to allow construction of Israeli settlement on all Palestinian territories, which Israel has occupied since the 1967 Six-Day War.

>Palestinians may reverse recognition of Israel if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem – Abbas
>The construction of these settlements, illegal under international law, has been the subject of growing controversy, mounting criticism from the international community, and a deteriorating security situation between Israelis and desperate Palestinians.

rt.com/news/374701-israel-settlements-jerusalem-palestine/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dd5n6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's your archive faggot archive.is/dd5n6

And a bump because I read about this and want to sift through Holla Forumss bullshit before forming my own opinion on the matter.

Tbh I think the kike is just trying to push his luck for when Trump says, "Stop right there kike," they can scream anti-semitic even though Obama was "against" the settlement as well.

Trump will gas them soon.
He is just lulling them into a false sense of security before he deals the final blow. Smart.

Fuck you niggers then.

Shut the fuck up, cuck. Trump is a Zionist.

heh. Was wondering when you'd show up.

Why are all of Trump's children married to Jews?

Interesting. On one hand ISIS, which is a mossad op to destabilize all regional threats, is being dismantled. On the other this is happening. My hypothesis is this: Trump is leading bibi into a war that he will be on his own fighting, unless he gives us something in return.

I remember hitler saying something about wanting a days work from kikes… I wonder if trump is thinking the same.

He's just keeping his friends close and enemies closer

Why can't the israelis and arabs just get along? I just don't get the problem?

Hmph. I wouldn't allow it. But in medieval Europe and even Imperial Japan it was common to wed one's children to a neighboring faction as a token of truce or alliance. Of course, these did not always end well. But I don't believe this singular action is a sign of him being a zionist. There is too much opposition and kvetching for this to be so. We've been over these points many times already though so I'm going to filter you now because you're not here to engage and discuss courses of action or reasons for Israels presumptuousness but rather to stir shit.

Shielding himself from anti-semetism allegations.

Time will tell what he feels about jews. Also keep in mind that Israel mat not mean jewry in his world view.

I would love to see McCain and Ryans face when Trump says he is not fighting in a war Israel got themselves in.

Really don't care. The Jews can exterminate every single Moslem shitskin in Palestine for all I care. Not my people.

Why no ones calls Israel for what it is? A religious fanatic apartheid state-

If you strip away all the bs if that's the only place they are going to be safe from a modern global holocaust, they are going to need a few new settlements. And a bigger wall.

Third Intifada when?

Israel wants to annex Area C? I say let them. Let them annex all of Palestine – doing so will be the final counter to "muh holocaust". Any time they bring up the 6 gorillion, they can be smacked by their annexation of Palestine that broke 6 million aspects of international law.

These excuses are getting insane

Fuck off, you muslim shitskin subhuman

I'll believe it when there's a lick of evidence.

Bump

Haha you mad Kike?

fuck palestine kill em all

He has a point though. Look I hate kikes as much as the rest of us, but I highly doubt the average Israeli is sitting over there wishing for the demise of America. If anything, I say get rid of the kikes interfering, and if the others mind their own fucking business and stay overseas, who cares about them?

How long are you going to keep sucking Trump's dick when he is so obviously sucking Israel's?

Because they literally can't. Zionist Israel is a parasite nation which needs the US give them total intelligence and technology access, tens of billions in civilian and military subsidies, and unconditional diplomatic support; and Europe to give them a moral justification for anything they could ever do and simultaneously a Jewish diaspora they can drum up fears of pogroms in so they keep their demographics up against Palestinians. Israel wouldn't last a month if it was well and truly cut off.

Hey I was just wondering how you will feel when I swing a lead pipe into it.

We live in a sad world where only people with tatoos in their face have the balls to say the truth in TV…

the main israeli populace is not anti america.. only the international jews are.

Israel is Trump's and therefore Holla Forums's greatest ally.

Never in a million years, you JIDF kike.

Trump's pretty soft on the kikes; his family is pretty jewish. He's the Mike Enoch of Burger presidents.

Shalom Rebbe Trump!

af

Okay, reported.

The jews have been hitting pol nonstop with their cristian crusader propaganda yo fight muslims.

You must be a recent Leddit/Cuckchan migrant. The rabid Zionist (((Kushner))) is Trump's right-hand man throughout all of this and is the one pulling the strings to a degree. For example, he's the main reason why Christie was passed over for Mike "The Goodest Goy" Pence as VP, because Christie sent his dad to prison several years back.

If you ever thought that Trump was going to loosen the Israeli stranglehold on the US government, you must be a meme-spouting retard who took the whole "God Emperor" thing a little too literally.

tbh lads I felt I didn't add enough content to that statement.
Your not going to openly call out your enemies as this makes your intensions clear; becuase then your enemies can mitigate agaisnt you.
You need to keep e'm guessing OYY VEYYY

Marital spats between Baal/Moloch and Ishtar/Allah.

Good, fuck Palestine.

t.Mossad

I love it how the jews think we cant see them raiding us non-atop since obama nearly destroy israels statehood

Watching my enemy beg at our feet to come save them is so fucking sweet