When did you realize being a centrist was the one true redpill?

When did you realize being a centrist was the one true redpill?

both sides are stupid lol i'm smart because I don't have strong opinions xdd

Dafuq is a subgenius

The A on his shirt represents this.

I play a lot of illuminate the card game, they reference subgenius alot. The motto of subgenius is give me slack and let me die.

I think it was a 70's counter culture maymay but what it means exactly I've never been able to pin down and I've tried.

When I fell in love with fences

kek, the subgenius guy in that pic is actually the most extreme. I believe this is intentional on the part of the artist. biji bob dobbs

There's no such thing as "red pills", but only "blue pills".

Sargon pls go

The Church of the Subgenius is a mock religion, exists only online. J.R. "Bob" Dobbs (pic) is their prophet, said to be the greatest salesman who ever lived. the pic is adapted from a piece of 1950's fanart. god spoke to him one day on a television he built himself. he was assassinated in San Francisco but has been resurrected multiple times. The church teaches there are no absolute truths, and to gain the highest amount of "slack", not clearly defined but I guess I would put it as the quality of no responsibility or negative emotions. The church teaches that consumerism has come to corrupt people and only slack is their salvation.

Why are liberals so fucking stupid

But the far left is
And the centre is just the right, but more unsure of itself.

If there was something useful I learned with Buddhism, is that you should always take the Middle Way.

And I think it makes a lot of sense. That's why I'm a social-democrat.

Think about it. Polacks are nuts. But SJWs are nuts as well.

Communism is not effective enough. And capitalism is not fair enough.

C'mon, give me some slack. I'm done with being a teenege rebel. Moderation is the name of the game.

But communism is ridiculously effective, it's just that communists aren't. Fairness has nothing to do with anything.

Seems really shitty, especially for a Buddhist, to up and judge things he hasn't even read.

Just saying that welfare capitalism proposed by socdems is still capitalism

triggered

even though its never been tried?

That's a serious bastardization of buddhism.

In feudal times you say: "No! Let's not abolish feudalism. What we just need some moderation of be nicer to the peasants:

Don't be stupd

Communism is theoretically ridiculously efficient.

Thanks for the excuse to bust out my autism chart.

Nice trips, here is mine.

Fellow Buddhist here

I'm saddened by how easily you're falling for semantics. The only reason why it's called centrism is because it's the current status quo.

In truth, communism is the middle way. The uncompromising, final peace. Economic nirvana. Just because people in general don't agree with that, doesn't mean it's not right.

Look closer at the dharma.

Apolitical egoism is the red pill.

Being in the middle all the time is retarded because, especially in the US, sometimes facts cant wind up political. Are you going to take the "middle road" on whether or not vaccines cause autism? Are you going to take the "middle road" on climate change existing? Just because one guy says "yes" and the other says "no" doesn't mean they both have equal footing.

Someone should do a drawing of Milo stealing the wallet of a alt-right kid.

that picture is clearly anti-centrist

I think this is a bastardization of what exactly middle road means.

It's NOT saying "lol Idk" or never having an opinion on anything. It's just not wholesale swallowing a single ideology.

only correct response