Mattis Celebrates First Day At Pentagon By Blowing Up ISIS 31 Times

Newly minted Secretary of Defense James Mattis celebrated his first full day at the Pentagon by overseeing 31 strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Mattis entered the Pentagon Saturday with a smile for his first full day of work, and for good reason, considering the significant bombardment ISIS forces received.

A variety of fighters, bombers and remotely piloted aircraft engaged in the bombing run, which saw 25 strikes in Syria and six in Iraq. In Syria, two strikes destroyed ISIS units and artillery near the town of Bab. ISIS forces in Raqqa, the terrorist group’s de facto capital, took a heavy beating, as 22 strikes destroyed 12 tactical units, nine fighting positions, two underground improvised explosive bomb factories and an ISIS headquarters. The final strike targeted two ISIS oil wells in Deir ez Zour.

ISIS forces in Iraq suffered several casualties as well. One strike in the city of Rutbah destroyed a tactical unit and vehicle, two weapons caches and a mortar. Another in Beiji left a unit and vehicle destroyed. A strike in Kisik destroyed a building and tactical unit. Another in Tal Afar also destroyed a unit, truck and command node. The city of Mosul, which acts as the terrorist group’s regional capital in Iraq, received two strikes, which destroyed two units, three fighting positions, a tank, and a car bomb factory.

President Donald Trump promised during his campaign that he would destroy ISIS as quickly as possible. He said on his first day in office he would convene his top generals and order them to provide a plan to eradicate ISIS once and for all within 30 days. As the new head of the Pentagon, Mattis would be expected to enact whatever plan goes forward. The former Marine general is a known critic of the Obama administration’s ISIS policy, having once referred to it as full of “half measures.”

archive.is/57Vyd
dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

30 days? At this rate Mattis is getting it done in a week. Dog bless this man :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy shit these next 8 years will be fucking glorious

Sweet jesus. Imagine what it'll be like when Trump fulfills all his campaign promises within his first 100 days. Absolute mad man.

Guys, for the first time in 8 years, it feels like shit is actually about to get done. I couldn't be happier.

Will people stop pretending that Obama was a lame duck or will they just blame duh racist system of Government for why Obama couldn't accomplish shit?

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Uh oh, now there's no more excuse for 'Syrian' 'refugees' so America can't be further Islamized :^)

Saint Mattis was sworn in on Saturday and spent the rest of that day putting his medals on. On Sunday he contacted his associate Saint Peter and warned him of the extensive list of people he was going to have to steer in the appropriate direction.

And then on Monday he went back to work.

I've never felt like this and I am 26 years old.

wait until you're over 30

At least then I'll have achieved wizardry and won't have to worry about things like that r-right?

Mad Dog Mattis will end terrorism.

I lost my virginity drilling oil at 22
Since then I've fucked 8 different girls
Prior to losing my virginity I was probably as hopeless as you are right now, it's just luck and not looking like a total slob, try talking to girls at bus stops and getting digits, it'll happen

Was she ape like in appearance or at least a human looking niggres?

She was as "huwite girl" nigress as you can get. Perfectly straight-talking and intelligent. We fucked on and off for about 3 years, she was only into white guys

Underbudget and ahead of schedule.

As long as you didn't sire a halforc spawn, it's fine

I didn't, but I nutted inside once and made her take PlanB even though she was on birth control, since she told me she is against having abortions

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

The petite black girls with nice little round bubble butts are doable, I'm only 6" and I didn't have a problem. Also missionary exists, you can be 4" and be able to please a woman. Having a cock bigger than 6" imo would be a curse, not being able to go balls deep because you're hurting them is the worst

I wouldn't dilute my gene pool like that, I've only got 1 child to go around

I've only nutted inside one other girl, who was an 8/10 aryan beauty (although a hardcore liberal). Sadly, she was on birth control, because I probably came in her 5 or 6 times and wanted very badly to impregnate her, even if it meant paying child support for the rest of my life, she would have created some really beautiful kids

>Having a cock bigger than 6" imo would be a curse

I hear that often, but always with a tinge of sorrow in their voice. A stutter even. It's good to be in the top 3% and you are deluding yourserlf.

Enjoy never being able to go balls deep on the most petite girls I guess. Even I can't sometimes because I've got a fair amount of girth, I actually made that nigress bleed a little.

Sure is 4chan in here.

You should kill yourselves.

Try getting laid.

I wouldn't mind keeping a sexy halfniggres as a maid/cumdumpster as long as she was neutered, tbh

kys

Sorry about that, I forgot to spoiler.

well this thread went to shit

… how did a thread about blowing the shit out of ISIS on day one, turn into this circle jerk about dick size and fucking subhumans?

It's really the same concept if you think about it

*All right WHO GOT MY GET?!***

He will need to start bombing American and European cities soon, since most of the radical muslims are now in western countries.

So we're fucking up these Israeli proxy armies now? Good? Ik that informed Americans are sick of hearing about us supporting questionable rebels and insurgencies lately, but would it perhaps be wise to support the Yemenis against the Saudis now?