$250 MILLION IN 6 DAYS

APOLOGIZE

Why are all studios failing and being bought up by the chinese then?

For what?
The mainstream success of a bland horror film relying on nostalgia?

Meme numbers.

It had a low production budget of like $35 million and maybe $100 million in marketing. Doing pretty well. Mother! Is far behind it, JLaw BTFO again, why does she get hired?

She gives good head.

Because the chinamen have a lot of dough, and Jews own them a lot of bonuses

Why? It was going to be successful. I just think it looks stupid.

Can't argue with those digits.

I will never apologise.

She's good at playing characters that are pretty much autistic women which has been a popular character archetype for a few years now.

Because China only allows a handful of foreign produced movies to be brought into their country every year for their theaters. To bypass this rule you would need to get a Chinese production company involved so that the Chinese government can pretend it was domestically produced.

The Chinese are also desperate to invest in anything outside their country since their own economy is setup like a house of cards, which is why they'll invest in foreign real estate so much.

BATB did 330 million in 3 days or something, fuck your stupid clown shit

LOL
everything she does is cringe like a little girl playing dress up trying to act

I probably should have said she's good at playing the one character. But that's kinda how a lot of actors are, they get popular because this one sort of character becomes popular to use in a variety of movies.

BATB?

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

the highest grossing film this year

Thats not even a lot of money

Is making blockbusters becoming easier as the population becomes diversified?

only kikes care

Not even all that against this film, but you can fuck off with that notion.

IT's cause of the top tier cunny in the movie, I saw it today, it's hamfisted but alright.

Go on..

Shit. They really should have added the child orgy. It would have sparked the hebe revolution.

So they rise Bev's age in order to not pander so much to the pedos expecting the orgy scene?