Bluepill me on the holocaust. Were there actually 6 million? Were the gas chambers real?

Bluepill me on the holocaust. Were there actually 6 million? Were the gas chambers real?

ps. only arguments please

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Vol-I.pdf
articles.chicagotribune.com/1992-05-07/news/9202100662_1_death-wall-auschwitz-memorials
h-ref.de/
h-ref.de/zahlenspiele/auschwitz-4-millionen.php
thefreedictionary.com/goyim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was closer to 12 million of whom jews were about 5.5 million.

You didn't answer the second question. Also how do you guys rationalize the fact that the communists killed tens of millions of their own people? What makes the German "holocaust" of jews worse than the commies executing their own people. I personally see the former as scarier.

We "killed" at random, or on basis that were political which you could control, unlike on basis of ethnicity that is completely outside of your own control thus the later is ethnically more wrong.

But they could control the fact that they were using their influence to destroy Germany surely? They could control the fact that they were purposefully crashing the German economy and they could control the fact that they were in control of the German media right? Maybe they didn't choose those things either.

In reality to justify your gommie heros killing their own people you have to be able to use the same garbage reasoning to justify hitlers reasoning. IMO both were wrong but you cant pick one and choose the other.

Yes you can, since one is crime against humanity(attempted genocide) and another is not.

no u dont understand genocide is a KIKE LIE

REDPILLED!!!

But whites are the ones actually being genocided right now through Jewish influence and policies pushed in western countries. The only difference is that they have their state of Israel while Europeans won't have one left soon enough.

not an argument

GTFO KIKE SHILL

I am now #withmao

This is not relevant to the points that I was making.

It kinda is though.

Jews are shoving irrelevant shiting down white peoples throats with their influence in media. Go ahead and watch literally any TV show made in the past decade. It clearly aligns with the definition of genocide.

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

wow good world filters. really makes me think

It's not some right wing conspiracy that a handful of jewish figures own more than 3/4 of American media. Same thing goes in many other western countries.

Literally none of those conditions are inflicted upon whites.

There wont be any progress made from either of us here so can we get to the main topics again? The biggest argument I've seen to the idea that jews were gassed was that only communist USSR liberated camps with gas chambers. Originally all camps across Germany and Poland were claimed to have gas chambers but it was revised after allies found no evidence to prove it. The soviets even modified some of the camps to make them look more ebil.

And the only proof you have for this are a few guys who the ebil jewish media has denounced as crackpots I bet.

had gas chambers*

sorry I'm very drunk

🍀🍀🍀They're🍀🍀🍀 coming.

The only proof i've seen is pictures taken during the late stages of the war and after showing how the camps were modified. They could have been bullshit. I am really open to either side though because I don't know what is the truth. So far you guys have just mocked what you assume is what I've believed and not actually said anything.

not an argument

To outright deny a massive historical event such as this would be ridiculous. Of course the chambers were real. And the death toll was well over 5 million.

And a somewhat relevant rant about why I think some people deny it:

For deniers, when they are presented with information that conflicts with their preconceived beliefs, it becomes easy for them to dismiss the information. Sometimes the evidence can be uncomfortable, so when presented with it, they prefer to deny that something such as this could have happened–This is something that is commonly seen in those from the alt-right who are very latched on to the idea of identity politics and nationalism. They don't want to believe that something this horrible could have been committed by what they perceive to be as 'them'. I stress perceive, because obviously for people who were not around at the time to be responsible for something that others did is fallacious. Though this idea of race, nationality, and identity tends to be what some of these people live for (see stormfront). They are the type to say that 'They' are the ones responsible for inventing this and that, even though they themselves did not contribute anything. if it was made by someone who fits into their idea of identity, they will claim it themselves. it's almost like those in childhood who grow up having a role model. if that moral figure does something bad, then many of these people who grew up with them as their hero will not want to believe in what happened. For example, if you grew up with your role model as Bill Cosby, you might not want to believe that he is guilty, because it would not be a comfortable thing to believe.

tl;dr - Of course it happened. Deniers can be due to paranoia, identity politics, in and out group think, etc.

not an argument is not an argument

You're making a massive assumption there.

Because Famines aren't actively killing your own people?
seriously China has had literally the same levels of deaths from famines throughout it's history and Russia had huge famines all the time too
Making a policy mistake is not the same thing as actively murdering others stupid it's ethically worse no matter how you look at it

I'm not denying that it happened, what I'm saying is that it's possible the the deathtoll is exaggerated. Holocaust promoters said 6 million since right after the war and even on up to today. Yet they have continually brought the death tolls from camps like Majdanek and Auschwitz down considerably without showing where the deaths came from.

I don't think anyone outside of Holla Forums and stormfront idiolize hitler. The majority of the alt-right these days are just center right normies from reddit and twitter.

Doesn't the left do this all the time?

not an argument to my not an argument is still yet not an argument.

rly wish I could upboat this tbh

Do you have a single shred of evidence the Famine in either country was intentional?

­>"not an argument to my not an argument is still yet not an argument" is not an argument

All that matters is that the jews fucked up the first soviet union and based Stalin put them in their place in the great purge.

I think it is safe to estimate that the total amount was close to 6 million. Though I'm not entirely sure what you're saying when you say that "they continually brought death tolls from camps down without showing where they came from", could you elaborate on that part.

I don't mean to generalize the alt-right as a whole. And yes, there are not many people who idolize Hitler or his beliefs. But it isn't just those on the extreme who I am talking about. It can be a subconscious thing to some.

Picture yourself growing up in Germany around the late sixties. Your father was a Nazi soldier. You, a young adult/teenager, growing up you learn that your country lost the war and that your father was a German soldier, a Nazi. In education you learn a little bit about the war and you are told that your country and Hitler's ideology, was part of the 'bad side' and you learn some very simple but controlled bits of information about why this was the case and how the war happened, etc. Due to the education system in Germany at the time, your political beliefs are most likely extremely far from that of Hitlers. If there was someone with his policies trying to get into power during your time, you would most probably be against them. However, during this time period, much of the younger population had never even heard about Auschwitz. So now, when the question of your father comes up, you don't think he's a bad guy, he's a role model to you–likely, you think that he was just a soldier serving his country and doing what he was told, and his side lost. Though when the news of concentration camps such as Auschwitz start becoming known and mainstream to the younger generation in the late sixties to early seventies, that's going to be a hard thing to swallow. Hearing that your countries army produced people such as Josef Mengele. To think that your father was part of the same army and ideology would be unsettling, it would be much more comforting to downplay your fathers role in the war and to think of excuses for him. Some may even want to deny that such a thing could have happened.

I will say that the 'he was just following orders' thing is a reasonable stance that could probably constitute a whole other debate, though the main point of that analogy is to explain how easy it is to fall into a trap where you would want to come up with excuses for your society, country, race, etc. In the spectrum of politics, it's not just the extreme people on the right who would want to deny something like this, but even some on the alt-right who have a tendency to cling to the identity-politics of race–it would be very easy for some of them to have a little doubt about the whole thing.

Absolutely. Identity politics is a cancer to all sectors on the political spectrum. We have lots of people on the left who will do such things, especially neo-liberals.

It happened if that's what you're asking. I don't think too many gas chambers were used. I had to read a lot of Holocaust stuff in school. It looks like they mostly walked and worked them to death like every other genocide. I don't think it was blown out of proportion or anything. What I don't like is that non-jewish victims are rarely talked about are acknowledged and I'm fairly certain a significant number of other groups died.

Holocaust promoters. The opposite of the revisionists. They have reduced the death tolls at the camps over the past 40 years over and over yet the total of 6 million never has changed.

Just about every third world country idolizes Hitler because he's seen as a fighter against the colonial powers and Jews.

Who cares what thirdworlders think?

That doesn't make sense to me. A reduction or increase of the total death toll over time is understandable due to the progression of technology and the increased amount of study on the subject, though the part you're confusing me with is when you say the total has not changed. Are you saying that an official authority on the topic is reducing the death toll in certain camps, but not also reducing the total death toll? Could you provide a source for this? Taking your word for it, I would say that this could be due to many things.

One reason could be that there are many different sources/countries that have concluded different numbers, so there is not one source that is held in static authority.

Another could be that (with lack of the full context of what you are saying), that even if the numbers have been decreasing in camps, when it comes to the total number ranging in all camps, they most likely just round the total toll to the nearest hundred thousand/million, etc.

This is not true at all.

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Vol-I.pdf

If you're genuinely interested ctrl-f the document above.

If you want any clarification please let me know.

There obviously is no official authority just kikes that are obsessed and nazi's that are obsessed. The plaques were changed multiple times. In some camps they even updated the plaques to say that it basically wasn't a gas chamber but the Germans wanted to turn it into one etc.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1992-05-07/news/9202100662_1_death-wall-auschwitz-memorials

Please document these claims.

Accepting for a moment the wild assertion that popular culture created by Jews has an "anti-white" agenda, demographic decline is not physical destruction.

About 11 million people died, with the modern Jewish estimate being around 5.5-5.9 million. On top of this were the homosexuals and basically anyone else that Hitler didn't like for any reason.

If you think six million is hard to believe, older estimates were often much higher.

Plus, the Nazis were responsible for killing far more whites than Jews, so you're fucking retarded if you think you should be a fascist for the sake of white people.

feel free to read up
h-ref.de/

and to this image shitpost in particular
h-ref.de/zahlenspiele/auschwitz-4-millionen.php

yes, it's german
holocaust denial but you can't even read the fucking language of your hot love, the fĂĽhrer?
kill yourself, untermensch

It's like you haven't even read my posts fam. I'm just asking questions here.

Jewish Bolshevik propaganda (who got properly purged by Stalin the Great)

Read 200 Years Together by Nobel laureate Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

They ruined communism.

Are Jews a hive mind? How did they all conclude which race to oppress?

That's one ugly nigger.

Besides that, their fucking religion tells them to.

Can you cite that?
If that's true then that changes how I think of hitler just a bit.

jewish religion is pretty racist shit
it's funny how nazis are desperatly trying to copy what they make out of it tho

My travels in the MENA area and Asia tell me otherwise.

thefreedictionary.com/goyim

It was 20 million. Soviet civilians should be counted since they were victims of a war of extermination.

I think you should take the brown pill instead

The Holocaust is a fabrication of American and Soviet imperialism against the defeated imperialist German enemy. All sides in the conflict committed atrocities.

Communists take no sides in inter imperialist conflicts like WWII and should reject all propaganda from any of the imperialist cliques, Axis and Allies included.

The Holocaust is the most honest display of the totalitarian that a state is capable.

For a variety of reasons history has exceptionalized this particular genocide, but I've come to understand it as part of an unbroken continuum of domination that neither began nor ended with Hitler. It's important to remember that the Nazis didn't have to build all of their own camps (some of that work was done by the Social Democratic governments prior), nor did they have to decommission all of them after the war (the Soviets put a couple of them to good use). [23] Let's also remember that the post-war trials of Nazi doctors were conducted under the explicit understanding that most governments of the world are guilty of perverse, unconsensual human experimentation. Most notably, the United States, from where many of the Nuremberg judges came, had been involved in this kind of brutal scientific experimentation throughout much of the 20th century, infecting prisoners with malaria plasmodia, infecting death row prisoners with pellagra, or testing the effects of nuclear radiation on general populations.[24] The Nazis were only found (or remembered as) guilty because they lost the war. Their camps were not fundamentally unique, though they certainly brought a devastating industrial flair to the whole concept. Giorgio Agamben has aptly argued that the concentration camp is the defining feature of modern politics, as it represents a "site of exception" from the enlightened facade of civilized society. [25] Indeed, everywhere we look today we see Nazi machinations at work, though these parallels are often too controversial to utter. And yet for those willing to see it, from the Gaza strip to the Toronto Immigration Holding Centre, from the factory farms to the Alberta Tar Sands, the logic of this civilization continues to show its true colors. In order for some to live safely, others must he declared Ballastexistenzen [26] and be shackled, violated, and killed. In order for humans to thrive, the earth and all of its other inhabitants must be subjugated and ravaged. Although the uniforms have changed and the tactics have evolved, the same basic struggle against domination continues. The phrase "never again", repeated often by victims and descendants of the Nazi holocaust, rings more and more hollow with every passing moment.

-Blessed is the Flame

*totalitarianism

No, there were 11 million. 6 million is only the jews. And yet, they were real.