CNN threatens to produce fake news around the world if Donald Trump doesn't stop calling them fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YZcce
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/19/cnns-president-has-fired-a-warning-shot-at-donald-trump/
archive.is/gTXSS
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/trump-will-conform-or-be-removed-former-bush-adviser-says/8205094
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard#Accusations_of_controlling_the_media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824078417213747200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep up the good work, user.

CNN, the network which said "We better slander Trump first before the Kremlin does it." with their bed pissing story.

Like it's different when CNN looks at Geralt's e-mail leaks and reports them, than when the citizens do.

Trump will gas every single CNN kike.

Source for the claim that YOU made, because it’s not in the image.

"Why do they presecute me so?"

archive.fo/YZcce

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/19/cnns-president-has-fired-a-warning-shot-at-donald-trump/

archive.is/gTXSS

This is your brain on CNN.

Good propagana.
Only thing missing is making it more obvious to normies that the CEO of CNN is one of (((them)))

They've already been completely off the rails with their anti Trump propaganda. What does he even have to lose at this point? They have nothing left but more egregious lies at this point

The Chinese think all news is propaganda anyway.
South Koreans are currently freaking the fuck out about their own government right now, they don't exactly care too much about foreign leaders.
Most North Koreans don't even own a TV
Iraqis already hate the US.
Iranian also hates the US.
Most Middle Easterners hate the US.
Syria is in the middle of several wars, everybody is focused on ISIS and the rebels over there rather than Trump.

My boomer grandfather watches it and he's beyond saving. They've brainwashed him to the point of no return. I've tried

I was borderline euphoric when I thought that had just now been posted. Shame to see it's months old, but man, at least they know.

Can still be used as propaganda.

Japan is the ally of US and not even it trusts US media. Use that image against libshits.

Exactly how long as "brain damage" been on the list of job requirements for journalists?

That is fucking sedition and should be met with legal act by the Justice Department. Fucking traitorous kikes.

The more they oppose him the more retarded they get.

these poor pitiful fucks don't realize the grave they are digging is for themselves.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future they chose

"Listen here you filthy goyim," screeched the panicky Jewish media rat.

At least CNN is aware that they're going to get gassed, so i guess they want to do as much damage as possible before going down.

thehill .com/homenews/media/315510-inauguration-day-ratings-fox-triples-cnn-msnbc-combined

HAHAHAHAHAH

"This will be the end of Trump" says increasingly hysterical cuckold for the 9001th time since the current year

Don't interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake.

Do these kikes not understand they have no power over him? Lies can't win against truth.

NATIONALIZE ALL BROADCASTERS

The reason they get so nervous is that Trump communicates directly with the people. Media outlets like CNN can no longer filter and twist every single word. The kike loves to be the man in the middle so he can play both sides. Trump makes them irrelevant and they start to realize it. Expect them to become more and more shrill.

checked and saved

Revoke CNN's press credentials until the president apologizes.

>is now "threatening to to produce fake news"
Also, who got da get?

CNN truly is our greatest ally, waking up our race without ever realizing it.

Mass shooting at CNN's headquarters when?

kek approves

Maybe you should check 'em.

CNN seriously thinks it's a good idea to openly threaten the president? How did he think this would come across to people?

CNN has gone off the deep end.

What a fucking scumbag

DIDN'T TAKE FUCKING LONG!!!

The establishment is in panic that their gravy train will collide with the Trump train.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/trump-will-conform-or-be-removed-former-bush-adviser-says/8205094

checked

look at the fear in that bastard Richard Painter's eyes

Holy fucking shit, how retarded is CNN? They already slandered him 24/7 and it accomplished nothing. They're threatening him from a position of complete impotence.

I bet CNN won't even survive to see 2018.

what's this guy youtube channel?

Painter supports importing terrorists. Good luck next election sir.

(checked)
All the bullshit the MSM spews at me in my country comes in a dilluted form American MSM , i don't even trust the MSM of my own country to tell the truth because of that ;so what makes them think i would trust those of the source this bullshit comes from?

Actually, this guy gave me an idea and he would probably like to be the first to benefit.

Everything I'm going to say I am not encouraging at all. Breaking the law is bad for your future. But…

I thought of kidnapping these corrupt politicians and putting them on a live stream. They like taking bribes for the political body of the populace. Their body is servant to the people, and money is a grand show of "citizen confidence", that he receives as "not a bribe". So, put him on live stream tied up and have a pile of money nearby. People can donate $100 and you'll give the $100 bill to him for him to keep, and the donators can request a way in which.. he can serve them. Some may want his pinky finger, his foot or his leg.

$100, given to him, you take what's owed to you. He can't complain, he's getting paid! It's good enough for the people, it's good enough for him. His balls would cost just as much as any other member - it's all the same price - like all sex and genders and race and everything else is equal. A true egalitarian.

This is my new horror film. Kidnap politicians and then give them money while you chop off things.

do (((they))) feel in charge?

Uhh…

Kelly handles this rat weasel Jew as they both play "who has the power here". Her attitude has changed already from the election days. Just wait in 6mnths.

Holy shit, this. I learned this in business after a few failures. Radically changed how they treat me. This is what Trump is doing, BTW.

A little bit of kosher virtue signalling puts the kikes to sleep. I've been doing it for years.

it's libel, faggots

this would explain why I had a Japanese co-worker tell me at one point that "Donald Trump hates Japan." Any anons that speak moon runes can corroborate this WaPo piece with some libel from Japanese media with CNN as a source?

/ourguy/
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

stay triggered.

I thought the whole point of editors was to nip shit like this in the bud before it becomes a shitnami of epic proportions?

lol

they've been given too much power and now deluded themselves into thinking they can edit reality itself.

That was a legit question, and a link was provided in response. Stop being a sperg.

Fuggggg

They saw what happened to Gawker and thought, "lol, noob."

I honest to God thought these Jews were smart. I thought it was their intellect that allowed them to keep themselves hidden and frame all information to their agenda. They're actually fucking retarded. Once they get scared they become frantic and easy opponents. I thought this would be a harder war against the lugenpresse…

Kinda reminds me of the football strategy of rattling the qb to make him make bad decisions while scared.

Am I being naive? I'd it really going to be this easy?

I know he is

one of us

But did he actually post that? I know he was suicidal in the past.

Why don't we accelerate the burning down of MSM further by "tipping" journalists off from abc news, msnbc, cnn, and shit, and send them modified fanfictions where you replace shit to include russians, trump, and any juicy bait bits that make them unable to resist. shit like posting the fanfiction to that filedump site that puts everything as a .txt. Just make sure it's an actual fanfiction from some site like fanfiction(dot)net and archive the story you find, that way when the msm try to run with the story with "uncredible source" again, they can be promptly BTFO when revealed their story is nothing but actual fanfiction.

They were never smart, user. They adapted and specialized in exploiting non-jews, making them appear fearsome. Without others to exploit, they would wither and die in a single generation.

They have no skills other than exploitation. That is ALL they know how to do, in a general, racial sense.

Oh jesus christ.
CNN Is the new Gawker.
The most powerful news station in the world in the same position of some shitlib gaming site that got fucked and is continuously getting fucked.

You know what else is a mistake? Threatening the President of the United States

They are cunning.
But they get cocky.
And they've gotten used to a world without opposition.

Checked for 'm-muh c-c-constitution!'

Here's some Sorta-OC.

combine the two together.

What's the story about those 2 articles on the bottome left? Did SpaceX really get hit by a drone?

TrumpTV now

the term was literally coined by Hollywood kikes so it doesn't surprise me.

Here, I just smashed them together like some kind of fucking ook-ook ape primitive.

Shit, here's one where I didn't fuck up the right side.

wat

I mean, I always knew CNN was shit and propaganda, but did they really think through saying that's exactly what they'll become out loud to the public like that?

Also: someone teach me how the thread watcher works on this site. I got b& from 4chins and I miss 4chanX. I don't know if this site notifies me if I get a (You) and I have to manually watch threads instead of having it automatically put into my watcher on post. Also the mobile app advertised here to browse here doesn't even let me post. Which app can I use to shitpost here on the go?

Sorry, I'm a poor refugee. pls halp. gibs free shit and let me rape your women.

Why do you cunts identify yourselves? And do you not understand how to lurk?

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN," Zucker said. "The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard#Accusations_of_controlling_the_media

One well-known antisemitic cliché is that "the Jews control the media".[68][69] Historically, it has been traced to discredited early 20th-century publications such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (1903) and to Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent.

J. J. Goldberg, Editorial Director of the newspaper The Forward, in 1997 published a study of this myth regarding the United States,[70] concluding that, although Jews do hold many prominent positions in the U.S. media industry, they "do not make a high priority of Jewish concerns" and that Jewish Americans generally perceive the media as anti-Israel.[71] Variants on this theme have focused on Hollywood, the press,[72][73][74][75] and the music industry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker
Zucker was born into a Jewish family[7][8] in Homestead, Florida, near Miami.

Looks like that "myth" is busted, huh lads.

The Chinese are right.

Can someone photoshop trumps face on bane and CNN on the other guy. LOL PLEASE! KEK WILLS IT!

Oh fuck yes.
CNN going down like Gawker. That would be the death nail for MSN. Anyone could shit on any MSN source at that point and just point to CNN as case in point you should not believe ANY WORD they say.

Praise Kek this time line is fun.

(checked)

nobody wants to hear that you just came here from halfchan, faggot.
If you didn't leave 2 years ago you don't belong here.

Also, look at the fucking page before asking a stupid question. You'll find that virtually all of your questions about site functionality answer themselves to those who take 5 minutes to search for them.

They are not cunning. They operate on pure instinct.

Checked.

[email protected]/* */ (does Jeff Zucker work with NBC? Why does he have this?)

[email protected]/* */ (Believe this one works as TURNER owns CNN)

They just lost all remaining credibility they had

Okay, thanks for help guys. I'm just used to a semi functioning website that wasn't coded by some retards so it's a little awkward coming here initially.

Okay, you I like. Welcome.

You're ok. You might have enjoyed this place when infinity next was a thing.

Dont forget the time codemonkey made random posts appear twice, or when the captcha stops working regularly, or when your post gets labelled flooding even though its OC, or when you post threads but the title dissapears, or that time the posts and images disconnected, or during hotwheels tenure, when you couldnt post at all for 75% of the time. Ahh good times.

The thing that baffles me is that the site was working just fine until around November of 2014. Like, if things were kept exactly the same from then on so much drama could have been avoided. Granted this was before we were getting DDOS'd by people butthurt about /baphomet/ but damn.

I want boards of the week back ;_;

so easy to be a critic… do better a job if you can faggot

Yeah well, I want the fucking underage and the underage non-whites to fucking get lost already.

There's so many here all using stupid fucking kike argument flowchart bullshit, flooding Holla Forums with their shit-skinned stink trying to act like little underdogs cause they're non-whites thinking they're the 'smart ones' for being here.

indeed.
1488, GTKRWN

Checked.

You mean confirmed? Busted means untrue.

What else has the CN&N done besides the blatant Trump hostility? It's like they forget that actions have consequences, or more conveniently they just hold others to the consequences of their actions and feign ignorance when they are called to task. Straight outta Rules for Radicals. So transparent

WEWLADS

Can Emperor Trump lock them up as enemies of the state or something? I mean they're literally threatening to broadcast propaganda and lies against the Emperor around the world, which could cause a world war.

And they're openly boasting about being the only media that reaches those countries.

That's why Trump keeps singling them out. Take out one and you take out them all.

Also obligatory.

You have to keep in mind that modern journalists are kept deliberately stupid. I don't mean "Haha liberals are dumb lol" I mean these people have IQs below the average. It makes them easier to manipulate. You can tell by their stunted grammar, emotional writing style and shit like they're pulling right now.

Even television journalists are just actors. You don't need a television presence to do much beyond read off a teleprompter with inflection.

You did it wrong. Take this instead.

>Pyongyang
Kek, He can't be serious…

Every major power knows CNN is propaganda from the (((unelected government))). Who are they kidding?

The Chinese know, The Russians know, The Europeans know, The Koreans know.

The only thing they use CNN for is to figure out what the (((unelected government))) is up to.

That's why they have all opened up English press outlets. The "Enemy" outlets are about 150% more truthful and newsworthy than CNN.

They spammed this cuckstain 3,022 times yesterday in a loop.

If digits CNN has WH press pass revoked

sarcasm, user….

Oh no, user. A fate far worse. They get to get to keep their press pass.

That doesn't mean any of their questions get answered

The media is an elite institution. The left has destroyed every institution in our society and has left the media untouched. It's about time the media is critiqued to oblivion just like all the other institutions we once had were.

The media needs to understand their privilege. Nobody ever gave them the authority to set the tone for the country, drive national agendas and push cultural changes. The media needs to acknowledge themselves as a privileges class and work on making amends for the injustices and cultural supremacy they have perpetuated.

you have no power here, my hebrew friend. not anymore

Holy shit that snout!

/o/ has pepe memes?

>Donald J. Trump [email protected]/* */ 58 minutes ago
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824078417213747200

Doesn't look like he's giving a fuck.

If dubs all CNN morons seppuku

If dubs CNN will be gutted and killed by 2020.

By the end of the year?

Just to confirm - if dubs CNN will cease to exist by the end of this year.

How can somebody whose face is covered with semen be smug you autist?

Guys I'm serious is there any place besides here where I can get a complete feed of everything Trump has done in office that isn't put through a piss filter by the media?

It's not even been week and he's been moving a mile a minute, I can't keep up.

Oh no, please don't become worse then the tabloids! This is fucking retarded, people will just come to hate CNN more and their prestige will keep falling before the tabloids have more respect, sad.

They have been editing reality every day with what news they choose to show or not show on their MSM. We are changing that now by making them irrelevant and defining our own reality. This is why we will win and they will lose.

his twitter

Kek wills that CNN die and whatever Kek wills will happen. CNN will destroy itself by its own actions.

Low energy
If Bill couldn't get removed, Trump who hasn't done anything illegal would certainly not get removed.

Checking those digits
PRAISE KEK

So does a jackal, both are cunning beasts.

Eldritch forces confirm.

SHADILAY

They've done it on air as well.

its like watching a man try to commit suicide via BB gun head shot… it just won't stop being funny.

Pardon me, just checking some dubs.

checked

Got one more

what a kike, look at the beak on him

wut

Making nice looking OC is worth the extra effort user

Trimmed the empty space at the bottom

Where is CNN's headquarters?

Jew York i'd assume

Downtown Atlanta, Georgia, adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park.

CNN Center in Atlanta has more security than the Tel Aviv Airport.

Wonder why?

FTFY

I love it

pic strangely apropos

ALIEN AND SEDITION ACT

did he died?

no, but it seemed apropiate

Hey, FSBfag. It's "capitals" with a lower case "c." You make the person sharing OC look like an uneducated idiot.

Fuck the FSB, but you have hot af spies, bruh. 100% would smash and then let FBIbros gangbang her.

wew

I like it lets do it

CNN has literally lost all credibility they need to be shut down.
call /baph/ get this kike some party favors