How much longer until (((youtube))) finally dies? even good goy liberals are getting fucked in the ass

how much longer until (((youtube))) finally dies? even good goy liberals are getting fucked in the ass

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/rubinreport
blog.patreon.com/top-earners-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YouTube should have died years ago, I don't know what vile Jew sorcery is keeping people there.

Shouldn't had made jewtube their main income, they knew that sooner or later it was gonna happen, but didn't listen.

Youtube is killing corporate media, so they aligned to make sure this doesn't happen by killing independents.
Foreseeable.

It's been slowly dying for a while now which is why major youtubers have been switching to Patreon for funding.

Personally I'm hoping other platforms like vid.me replace youtube just so we have more competition in this sector.

You

Wish

cunny

Competition doesn't matter if the competitors are actually in collusion.
That's exactly what the Youtube+Media relationship is at the moment.

Hollywood is dying. Twitter is already dead.
YouTube? Idk, I can't say.

that is limited area of interest. not capable of keeping millions upon millions of the most normal of normalfags coming back.

i only use jewtube for capeshit tbh

you need to be over 18 to post here future cuck.

Youtube is a loss leader of Google's. It has never pulled a profit and now is much worse financial situation since the Advertisers pulled out and their ongoing purge.
Youtube is a walking corpse and it will only live as long as the parent company keeps it alive. Its is literally the Xbox in streaming video form.

Twitter has never pulled a profit and its MAU is in the shitter and has been for years. Its not pulling new users or ad revenue. Seems the only reason its alive as its getting oil money from some rich investor in Qatar. This minute this stops its dead.

They are losing money hand over fist. This is a sign of dying. Maybe they'll turn it around, maybe they won't.

There enjoy your spoonfeeding kid.

I've been hearing this for years, yet it still doesn't happen.

so?
You want shit yesterday? Grow up.
Its not uncommon for garbage to be propped up for a couple of decades, however, its not healthy for the child company or the parent and at some point when you aren't looking it'll be gone.

In the meantime we'll be entertained by some of the dumbest business decisions ever since these zombie subsidiaries will have no way of measuring success or failure.

((((Jewgle))) that is whom.

Monetization was a mistake from the beginning. Youtube was far, far better before they began that. and before (((google))) got involved at all.

Wonder how the founders feel about Youtube now. Google bought them really early, back in 2006, when Youtube was only in its second year.

Hollywood's problems are more evident now since every movie is built from the ground up instead of how it was done in the "golden age" of Hollywood, where a studio owned a number of props and sets and said props and sets would show up in different movies, so the movie ended up being cheaper to made. In the UK, the BBC still does that to this day, several sets and props show up in stuff like Doctor Who and Sherlock, for instance.

It would be amusing to see Hollywood proposing the idea of coming back to the old studio system, since they were extremely vocal in tearing it down and declaring it illegal for monopoly reasons.

Gawker was founded in 2003 and it was destroyed until 2016. It takes time moron

Gawker was always a joke, surprised they lasted so long.

Just like Hollywood and social networks. Those things are nothing less than jokes and they are lasting too long.

Someone should ask them. "Off the record," of course, to get an honest response.

MONOPOLY

Maybe there's a bright side to this after all. People keep saying it was a great way for animators to get money and attention for their projects, but honestly, 89% of the "animation" shit on youtube is nothing but newground faggots who do everything "lol egoraptor style" with only less than a few who actually have any real uniqueness or talent. Anyway, youtube won't be dying any time soon, since normalfags love it as much as shit like facebook and they'll keep using to post and watch funny shit, not to make money.

So they're literally e-begging now? Pathetic.

Good
Doesn't seem like it, but fuck I hope it does croak. But then comes the fear that something worse will replace it.

t. increasingly nervous man

fuck off weeb

Social and economic inertia.

You realise that a show like the Rubin Report earns 27 000$ in e-begging (it used to be more than 30k before the Southern incident)
patreon.com/rubinreport

Enjoy your butthurt as you will never create anything of value.

blog.patreon.com/top-earners-2016/

t.D.R

I'm sure they really give a shit over the millions they've already earned at this point in time. PDP and the like could probably fund and start-up their own service in the event this happens and charge people for a subscription.

Why is he so perfect

nu/v/ get out.

Isn't he a good goy? I'm pretty sure his videos are kosher. Why would he be demonetized?

Because he hates niggers?

android and the network effect.

The produce a show, The Daily Show on a budget.

Colbert makes millions going on stage and reading shitty Drumpf jokes off a teleprompter, goyim think that's a legitimate career.

Gawker isn't dead, it was renamed Gizmodo once they got bought by Univision.

it is legit.

>it is (((legit))).

Except it isn't. Denton was ruined and ousted, but Gawker and all of it's cancerous affiliated websites are still very much alive.

Denton's humbling at the hands of imageboard spergs was still almost sweet enough to make all the cancer that chanology 2.0 ended up spawning. The univision version of gawker seems to be slightly less insufferable from what little I have paid mind to concerning it.

Which is a lot more than anyone of us here, I guarantee you that…

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe da joos don't control everything?

Shut up, kike apologist.

Not even the lowest IQ stormfront denizen claims "da joos" literally control everything. They control the entertainment industry and finance, which leads to indirect control politics as well as a large influence over education.

Reported.

So quality of spheres of influence over quantity of spheres of influence.

They really don't. They're merely the most easily identifiable agents of subversion due to their obvious cultural traits and muh Holocaust autism. Non-kike kikes like Warren Buffett and the EUfags hold even bigger roles and are even comfier in their anonimity since practically no one talks about them.

t. not a jew

Not an argument, sonny.

Yes, actually it is.

Why is Vid.me so fucking ugly bros? I want to switch but it's so weird. Yeah Bitchute is probably the best but they're even worse.

What?
I thought that they are the monopoly. Besides, I thought that their problems are
The internet made it easier to create more relatable e-celeb and the people wised up about actors' stupidity and hypocrisy
For some fucking reason they decide to CGI everything and made them astronomically high
Retarded people who for some reason was able to work in films

MUST BE CUMSKIN OMGROFL

People want them to make videos and pay to fund them, that's capitalism. It's actually quite a bit better than how a lot of regular TV shows operate since the youtubers have to actually cater to their audience.

The only reason advertisers walked out is because Youtube attacked their content creators rather than defend them. It would have been easy enough to have some representatives from Google defend those like Pewdiepie by pointing out how he was being unjustly maligned like with the photo of him reaching over for something be used to suggest he was doing a Nazi salute.

Instead, they attacked their money makers rather than work with them to come up with profit sharing schemes.

It's a poo in the loo at Google.

>>>/normalfag/

Normies think that dead means 505?

I hate how capitalism has ruined the internet.

I know you are false flagging, but fuck, Holla Forums really went to shit.

The studio system was criticized as being monopoly because you had like 5 of them controlling which movies got made. The studios controlled the entire chain of production, so if your movie never got approved by the men upstairs, then you had to go back to wait tables.

Star power can be a factor, but that's only because social media removed all the glamour they had in the first place. It's not so romantic to think about James Dean or Marilyn Monroe tweeting about every fart they had. I don't think it's about stars being more stupid, it's because media is pushing stars as "normal people". Check Justin Bieber's origin story. It's fucking ridiculous it almost seems like copypasta.

Cost of effects would be diminished if they were patroned by a singular studio instead of being companies for hire. Like you could have something like, say, Universal, with its own brand of cgi animators developing their own engine and passing it down to other people. Come to think of it, CGI is said to be veeeery expensive, but we don't know how much each cgi animator makes….

Execs are always dumb. But nowadays they are dumb because they grew up with the 70s Hollywood narrative, post Godfather and Jaws. They think they know shit. Cue the Frank Zappa video.

So what makes you think it could be dying now drumpfcuck?

Coincidentally enough, first site in line to replace twitter is gab. Site's mascot is a frog and site itself has been declared a hate speech zone by few tech blogs already, mostly due to lower amount of censorship compared to twitter.

Most of them make shit money for the cost of training and effort that job itself requires. Only Pixar offers good wages all across the board but it won't last long with multiple SJWs that made it to upper management levels recently. Just like with videogames industry, turnover rate is high and many abandon industry after few years.