I'm tired

I'm tired.

I'm not surprised but I'm saddened all the same.

Defend this.

Incredibles 2 might not suck completely.

Kinda sad that this is what Disney has become.

Disney is dead

There's no hope

Do they really want to make a live action adaptation of that? If they hire whites as actors, they are going to receive a lot of backlash from the SJWs, and if they hire chinks the movie will bomb in America, since nobody wants to see a chink-only movie, plus finding at least 5 chink actors that can speak English and not Engrish will be quite an achievement. Plus do they really want to add the dragon and bug? Even those could be called racists(don't ask why) and too goofy. It might do good in China, but they could have shit up any garbage, and the chinks would have still payed money to watch it so why Mulan?

FTFY

Who is asking for these to be made?

Coco is not even that original, its a subpar Book of Life rip-off.

I'm sure it's solely because of the Pink Elephants scene.

Who the hell do they think wants any of this?

And why do you say that?

BOHICA

i wouldn't mind if i had a qt 3,14 gf that dragged me off to see these

Well if it has the same people working on it then there's hope. The first movie was crafted with love.

When do we get a cinema crash?

Until the Chinese stop watching Hollywood crap.

Don't play with my feelings.

you don't want it. Not the way they are going to give it to us.

I FUCKING CALLED IT!

Not really, it just frees up my time and of course good movies already exist when I want to watch something.

What are they gonna do to The Incredibles, user?

Never ending trash.

Oh no.

I'm a little out of the loop, what makes it bad? Coco looks like it's mediocre shit about spics, but it doesn't look offensively terrible.

DC I swear to fucking god if you don't get them to use an actual fucking costume this time I will be fucking pissed.

Tired of comics
Tired of endless superhero movies
Tired of Star Wars' corpse being defiled
Tires of movies in general
Tired of TV
Tired of videogames
Tired of politics
Tired of my shitty fucking job
Tired of life

What parts of that is edited?

Pick up Christianity m8

That thing won't be coming out until 2020 at best.
No one is fucking playing ball with it, and apparently Miller is a cunt to work with.

Also, missing the Batman film that has changed writers 3 times and directors twice, and just got the script restarted last week.
I have a sliver of hope for Batman, as they said they wanted to do a Neo-noir film with Deathstroke and actually show detective work.

The DC films are schlock, but at least, unlike Marvel, they actually try to do something different with each film instead of copy pasting it.

Cautious optimism for Captain Marvel's film.

Okay, here's my thoughts. On all these films.

Justice League is gonna kick this one to the curb.
I'm sorry to say it, but I'm starting to become less interested in original Pixar films. There doesn't seem to be much room for truly inspiring movies anymore, besides Inside Out. This might be passable though.
Go ahead and flame me, but I'm a huge fucking nerd for this shit. I'm going to go see it all. Try and stop me.
I have literally no idea what to think of this except for the sets looking pretty impressive. Black Panther's character arc in Civil War was one of the only good things in that piece of shit movie, but I don't know if that's enough to hold up an entire solo movie. At least I have Andy Serkis to look forward to in the role of Ulysses Klaw. I'm interested to see Serkis' talent outside of mo-cap.
I have no expectations for this whatsoever. If it sucks, we always have the original film to look back on, which was just fine, last I remember of it. Or maybe this could surprisingly improve on the original and actually be good. Who knows? Who cares, really?
The first half of this movie is going to suck thanks to the Russos fucking up Civil War. Might be a fairly epic climax, but I'm certain it could never top Justice League.
ALL OF MY FUCKING HYPE.
Brad Bird can do no wrong. He is literally a pure god of animation, just like Genndy Tartakovsky.
Don't really care. I'm just still sore with how badly Marvel treated Edgar Wright over the first Ant-Man.
… The fuck kind of title is that supposed to be?? I love the first one, but this is sending out some bad signs. They better make this one REALLY damn good.
Honestly, even if this is a total train wreck, I'm genuinely curious to see this one. About time we try bringing the Nutcracker to the big screen. This has boundless opportunity for untapped creativity that's totally lacking in mainstream cinema.
No. Fucking… NO.
The only Captain Marvel that exists to me is what DC had to rename Shazam because of bullshit copyright. So fuck this.
Tim Burton directing it could either save or destroy this film, depending on whether he takes the Big Eyes route or the Alice in Wonderland route.
I'll be waiting for more info on this.
The MCU should seriously just end once Phase 3 is complete. End it all with Infinity War. Defeat Thanos, have a dance-off at an intergalactic shawarma place or some shit, and be DONE with this shit. PLEASE.
Where could they possibly go with this, considering the way the 3rd one ended? I can't really make any fair judgments until I see some sort of plot synopsis.
Meh. Was bound to happen. Can't believe they're pushing it back this far.
Now THIS, I'm actually really excited for. The original Mulan animated film had so much potential to be great, but its plot and characters couldn't flesh out enough due to the 90 minute time constraints. As a 2-hour war epic, we just might get to see the Mulan film we truly deserve. I'm upset that it's pushed back a whole fucking year because now I have to wait even longer for McDonald's to bring back the fucking Szecuan sauce; oh yeah, go ahead and spam me with REDDIT AND MEMEY shit. Fuck you guys, Rick and Morty is still great. Your excessive, forced-meme pessimism can't ever change that.

Explain how Rick and Morty is good.

You didn't understand, I said if the movie has an all chink cast, then the movie will bomb in America, plus they have to find at least 5 chinks that speak English, and not Engrish.

Not unlike batman v superman: dawn of justice

I think they can manage to find five Asian-Americans

Can you name me 3 Asian-American actors Asian-Whatever actors that can both speak English AND act, that aren't Jackie Chan?

Joan Chen
Kelly Hu
Jet Li
Zhang Ziyi

Mark Dacascos
Jason Scott Lee
James Hong
Michelle Yeoh
Dustin Nguyen
Chow Yun Fat
Maggie Cheung (British accent)
Michiko Nishiwashi
Grace Park
Margaret Cho
Annette Shun Wah
Lee Lin Chin (SPEAKS THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH, BITCHES)

Do they have to be living? Because Mako, Anita Mui and Bruce Lee.

Well, I guess I got fucked.

you post like some fucking normalfag from reddit holy shit

Holy shit this is the most normie opinion i've read in a while.

Fucking drown yourself in fluoride please.

Will be a shit movie without a nustronk female and sjwinsm
I don't even want to think about this
Just why?
Stop it

Not to mention Burt Kwok

Ooh, ooh, George Takei. OH MY.

I think you mean Brie Olsen, not Alison Brie

Joke's on you. I don't have any friends or family anymore.

I share the same sentiment as

you need to go back to wherever the fuck you came from

Is that Mohammed? Absolutely haram.

Grow some balls and tell them to fuck off.

I meant DC's Captain Marvel, stuff like Dwayne Johnson playing Black Adam gives me a semblance of hope.

Do you like eating shit? I'm not even memeing here, all the Neo Star Wars films are nothing but a) derivate as fuck and b) comitee directed drivel optimized for maximum money grabbing. And that's even before mentioning all the bullshit surrounding the films in real life.

I can honestly see this whole remake/sequel shit falling apart by 2020. Even the normalfags are getting tired of this shit. It won't be long before they start to realize that the originals will always be better than the lifeless rehashes.

Just take that little bit of hope and throw it right in the trash-can. If DC can't stop fucking up Superman, just fucking imagine how bad it'll be with Captain Marvel.

Even Coco isn't very original. Looks like a bootleg of 'Book of Life'.

I wish this was true, but honestly this isn't the case. Normalfags can't get enough of capeshit or anything made by Disney. Slap a Disney label on it and casuls will line up to see it.

Cape shit still has a long ways to go before normalfags hate it, but you can see normalfags right now starting to complain about constant remakes. It is a start, and I think we may see the affects greater and greater as Hollywood shit becomes nothing but remakes and adaptions.

We still have a long way to go with adaptations too because Beauty and the Beast as absolutely cancer this movie was, that movie still made a billion back. And normalfags love to use this argument as to why the movie was good and successful. Same line of thinking used to justify TFA and Rogue One.

Me too, user. How did things get like this?

Can confirm

My sister saw the trailer for the most recent Spiderman movie and told me it looked like shit. But then again, this is the same person who dragged me to see the live action Beauty and the Beast and loved it.

fuck off

None.

It's just a quicker way to refer to superhero comics you triggered retard.
Clam down.

t. capeshit fag

It's Brie Olsen, aka former Canadian Avril Lavigne wannabe.

Pixar is insanely overrated. Films that aren't Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Incredibles are not nearly as good as everyone makes them out to be. Besides, Pixar will probably go full SJW within few years and only time they will come up with anything "new" will be an inferior ripoff of other animated film. Get ready for Toy Story 8, "Totally Not Shrek Featuring Classic Disney Characters."

Incredibles 2 seems like it'll be pretty good. Smash-It Sam 2 is kinda iffy, but I loved the first film well enough, so I dunno. Aside from that, nothing here interests me, least of all the Star Wars shit.

I don't fucking understand why people have such a huge fucking boner for this series. Most of the movies are shit and the ones that aren't are horribly basic compared to literally every other adventure movie ever. Vid related.
Season 1 was decent, but after that I don't blame people for disliking this pretentious hipster shit. And fuck them for replacing the timeslot for SJ for april fools day. At least this show turned me on to Binging with Babish, those vids are pretty good.

Summerfags everybody

Don't tempt fate, you fool.

What's the point of a live action lion king when they're going to have to use so much CG for the animals that it might as well be a cartoon, anyways?

I'd watch this

Are we getting a negation movie?

I heard some behind the scenes beef between the creator of Book of Life and Disney how he originally shopped the film to them and they didn't want it so he shopped it to Fox and they ultimately picked up the film.

That cartoon is basically the closest thing to an animated Captain Marvel series we will ever get.

i wonder if the Incredibles 2 will be based off that game that acted as a sequel and have that mole guy be the main villain.

Name the last good tim burton movie, he hasn't made anything good in a long time.

this is the most pathetic, autistic post i have ever read on this site and i lurk Holla Forums

They're really at their wits end, right?

I always liked Ming-Na Wen and I guess Lucy Liu is alright.

I wonder how that's going to work out if they keep reshooting and firing directors for failing to live up to the focus-group tested Disney Vision™©®.

Big budget movies are creatively dead. The Hollywood studio system can only produce sequels, remakes or adaptions of older material at this point.

Miss Peregrine's was decent for being Tim Burton's X-Men.
All the main characters were white except the villain who was black, and that pissed SJW's off, so it's all right in my book.
There was a cool stop motion throwback, the skeletons vs slendermen battle was dumb fun, and it had a surprisingly gruesome (for PG-13) scene of villains eating children's eyeballs.

Also qt old timey waifus

It's not a live action cash-in so there is hope at least.

Feels like there getting even lazier, now we're getting sequels to decade old movies that feel more like 1 part remake, 1 part reboot. Eg: SW Ep7, Independence Day: Retribution, The Thing (a prequel but whatever)

definitely not kino , pleb tier taste and post
Also

that's never happening again

funny you mention it though, her character in the movie had a nude scene in the book its based on, she transforms from a bird into a human in front of her kids on a stage totally naked.

Disney doesn't care. They're making it for China. They're banking on DISNEY combined with a cartoon that people are familiar with (Mulan) being a selling point and star power is probably a secondary or even tertiary concern.

Hey Holla Forums, ban expired?

Impressive.

Doubt it, but if it was i'd be pretty suprised. I mean, what's the point in making a movie that's basically the same as the sequel game? By the way, was that game any good?

The pain just won't go away.

Not the same user, but I found it enjoyable when it came out but nothing memorable.

Funny thing about that movie, it was originally really good with top notch physical effects. It was the studio heads that butchered it by overlaying shitty cgi and multiple reshoots.

user stop writing everything in a text editor, is your keyboard broken or something?

Best advice itt

The only reason it might fail over there is that the Chinese do openly favour boys over girls and therefore might not appreciate the in-your-face 'girls are just as good as boys' sentiment that you know Disney will put in it, if it wasn't in the original already.

Of course, this would probably be offset by the fact that it is one of their myths.

It's also the reason why this movie will be pushed by Chinese government, because they are trying to fight that sentiment. Or at least they did, back when they had "one family - one child" policy.

Welp, that was shit out of the gate.

Why would they fight that sentiment? China's vastly overpopulated, that's why they implemented a One Child Policy in the first place. Men do not get pregnant. More men and less women means less overpopulation in the long run. Not mention that Chinese women generally have insanely high standards due to the overabundance of men. Apparently most of them won't even talk to you unless you're rich.

1. More womanless men = more faggots
2. Men having trouble with starting families because every girl is a spoiled gold digger

No one seems to watch the Thor films, despite being the best films out of the shitfest that is the MCU.
He might be onto something there, especially as DC films are making more money than Marvel was back at the start of the MCU, and the DC characters are much more recognisable and money-printing than Marvel.

Seriously, Marvel had Spider-Man propping them up in the mainstream on his own for decades.

Women are allowed to pick from only the most successful men, but the politicians want more women in the workforce to produce more cheap shit for foreigners.
They don't seem to care about overpopulation now; I think they're trying to outbreed everyone else.

Yeah, that's why they have replaced One Child policy with Two Children policy instead of just removing population control altogether. You retard.

Are you merely pretending or do I need to alert the Asylum you got loose?

The first movie was alright, but the second one was just shite.

Why would that be removed? They would not even have go frontal with it. Ass would do and still fit within constraints of PG-13. It would also fit better with abilities being both convenient and inconvenient to people who have them.

Why would they care? Chinese government would just beat the homosexuality out of you. This isn't the West. They don't tolerate that shit
They don't want people starting families. If they did, they wouldn't shoot every second (and now I imagine every third) child in the foot

>>>/reddit/
The second one was great. I couldn't understand what people didn't like about it. It's easily the best MCU film, with the Hulk being 2nd.
Only downsides were the annoying voices of Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings, whose voices hurt my ears in everything they do.

Why would the politicians want more women? They already pay them shit. Women can't work as long, they aren't as strong and they get pregnant, which even with China's abysmal human rights records, would pose a lot of problems for employers because, in the very least, they'd have to go off work to give birth

They just want as many people in the workforce as they can. The women just need to work a single day and they're more useful to the government than never working, having children and relying on the husband/parents.

It's a bit of a paradox, but it makes sense in a certain way:

Getting women working tomorrow increases national productivity, and allowing them to have more children (not that the one-child policy stopped every family from having more children) will increase productivity over the following decades.

This is a joke, right?

Glad to see this suggestion/reaction here.

More or less the Chinese movie market has stabilized, companies most have to worry about not winning the golden ticket or else these modern day high budgeted movies won't profit very well.

Seconding it.

Now that's what I call autism.

Well he is a great actor. I don't know about Thor though. I only watched the first one and he was just a secondary character and was there for a few minutes.

Huh?

Trips confirmed.

He meant to respond to

No one did. They're just terrified of risking innovation at this point, like everyone else.

You could have picked any number of complaints, and you picked the one without a punch.

Jews really hate innovation, do they?

Bootleg. Toys.

Disney used to try this shit in the day, its why there's three FUCKING alladdin movies. Now that its working they can make star wars L: Return of Vader X

Find yourself either a best friend or a woman best friend (aka girlfriend).

Oh, thanks.

ETERNAL
SUFFERING

m-maybe it'll be good?

Holy fuck has Disney fallen. All of these sequels, remakes, and capeshit, how can normalfags still think Disney is the best?

my man

user stop talking to yourself.

maybe because they cut out the entirety of Malekith's backstory and character leaving his motivations weak? And a superhero movie with a weak villain is already dead in the water.

try doing just little research next time, faggot.

hell if I know, maybe burton is a homosex

although I can't remember the last PG-13 movie that showed a woman's ass.
Samurai Jack wouldn't even show cartoon bare female ass.

I patiently await the lewd as fuck loli 4chan-tan.

n-no

Stop

NO

stopped reading there

Especially with the choice of people they've picked already?

Donald Glover as Simba, Billy Eichner as Timon, Seth Rogen as Pumbaa, James Earl Jones as Mufasa, and John Oliver as Zazu.

Then we've also got that culturally appropriate live action Alladdin with Will Smith as the genie and that one actress whose only notable role was Kimberly in the Power Rangers movie.

They're still bitching about it.

Hey Holla Forums

oh how wrong you are, user
if they can make a quick buck by digging up its corpse and stuffing it with cotton, they're gonna do it unless they're stopped

also, how long until disney purchases DC too?

Don't you remember the cliffhanger and the subsequent piece of shit game based on said cliffhanger?

Jesus Christ, Travers is going to claw her way out of her grave and strangle someone over this. She knew Disney was going to ruin her character and fought Walt as hard as she could during production and while she didn't HATE the movie she wasn't pleased by it. Them suddenly making a sequel will probably just try to shove as many hot button issues as they can in there. The only saving grace would be that they're keeping it relatively close to the period (Supposed to be 25 years after the first movie) and none of the cast seems to be BLACK'd, still though literally no one is asking for this.

YALL BES TAKE YA MEDUHCINES FOH I GET DEH BELT

Are they gonna ruin it Holla Forums? I wanna get hyped for this..

How can you possibly think that's a good idea after the track record so far has been nothing but abysmal?

silly user, she's going to be babysitting little black childruns from a underprivileged single black father so they can ship her off.

Jesus, the yids really struck gold with this new remake cancer, it's genuis really, when you think about it.

No creative process involved whatsoever, no risks on their part whatsoever.
It basically markets itself, because everyone already knows these movies and franchises and they can reach a far wider audience than the original animated movies could ever hope to achieve: normalfag adults who normally wouldn't even think about watching something as "infantile" and "childish" as a cartoon, but need to consume the latest hollywood live action schlock if it stars that one actor they worship, children who of course watch any old shit if it's shiny enough, nostalgiafags who can't wait to finally watch the "updated" and "improved" versions of their childhood favourites, ect, ect.

Can't wait to see if the kikes have the audacity to eventually remake Snow White and the seven dwarfs, and whether or not it'll be enough to finally wake Walt from his cryogenic sleep and go on a rampage through hollywood.

What are you, racist?
At least one classic will be saved

not an argument

The worst part about it is they dont need domestic box office to profit, they can rely on the Chinese to eat their crap.

Snow White and the Huntsman.

Not Disney and it was pretty descent, sequel was crap.