How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?

How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?
I think the time is very favorable to us the internet has exposed the agenda of international Jewry and better yet many scholars like Walt, Mearsheimer, Kevin McDonald, Christopher Bollyn, and many others have documented their treachery very well. But how can we bring this sentiment to the mainstream?

Maybe not shilling relentlessly for arch-zionists and pretending they are the dawn of the Fourth Reich would be a starting point.

Got one in quick didn't ya hymie?

Want my honest answer? Pewdiepie. No fucking joke, he is escalating his natsoc references and blatant jew criticisms in every video and his 52 million 12-year-old subscribers are eating it up. They think he's being ironic even as he says "Death to all jews…repeat after me death to all jews" and "isn't ironic that jews found another way to screw over Jesus?". He has such a massive audience that if he keeps this up he'll redpill an entire generation.

right-wings are already taking up this, and we can use trumps jewish family members to take advantage of the lefts hatred

Maybe English isn't your first language, so I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to get across. Are you trying to say that Trump's kiked out family should be used to stoke real anti-zionist activity from the left? If so, yes I agree. It certainly isn't going to come from any part of the "right" that is actually organized.

That ship sailed a long time ago and it starts to get downright embarrassing watching the denial around here.

After watching vid related I think the easiest way is to get progressives to see Jews as oppressors and turn against them.

Lefties and SJWs hate anyone who has money or privilege. Just push memes about Jewish privilege SJWs.

White privilege == Jewish privilege.

Leftists hate higher class rich people. All we have to do is repeatedly show them how many are disproportionately Jewish.

I dunno, it sort of already is in many circles. I talk about the jews all the time, hell, I was talking about jews back when I was in high school and people had an open ear (some 5 years ago). Even now, I know a few high school-aged people, and my anti-semitic jokes go over well. Granted, I'm attractive and erudite, so I doubt they'd respond with disdain when put on the spot, but I don't see much philosemitism, I'll say that much. I'm talking about the Atlantic northeast– I also spend a great deal of time in the Pacific Northwest, and in the UK. Both places are a completely different story, jews are certainly treated like a protected class. Maybe it's just an NYC thing to be jew-wary. I certainly grew up with parents who talked about the jews with malice, and I'm no shitskin either… but again, that could just be related to the fact that every white New Yorker is a racist (which gives me hope when it comes to Trump, it's hard not to be race aware when you look at the state of the city, and notice with ease how the racial divide correlates with crime and general livability).

You already know the answer to this.

Memes.

Even on kikebook I see normies posting stuff about the Rothschilds. Regardless of political ideology no one likes being a debt slave. Once you bring up the rothschilds you've basically opened Pandora's box. Both world wars, numerous other wars and coups all because of their Jewry. It's a good place to start.

That's the one.
If he is one of us, then he's done it right. Us autists would have spilled spaghetti at 12M subs, but he's playing it OPTIMALLY for a Holla Forumsack.
Become the entryway for 50M, not the hallway or parlor for lesser numbers.

We could potentially meme this. The left seems to be on the fence of supporting Palestine over Israel, it could easily be a doorway. You know how much the left-wing loves slippery slopes.

And also end, because you get #notalljews out of that. It's unfortunate, but Hitler only managed to levy Germans against the Jews after five years in power and five years of incitement by the yids.

I think the most reasonable goal isn't to "wake people up", but to remove the taboo status of anti-Jew rhetoric and bring it to the same level Trump brought anti-Muslim rhetoric - "reasonable" and conditional enough that the white middle class, with their good Xs, can tolerate and even vaguely support it provided the rest of the platform is sound. Of course, like Hitler himself, the working class will understand it perfectly because they face the direct moral and social burden of immigration, class division, and lack of national feeling and morality, instead of an abstract tax burden going to whites "beneath them".

*like Hitler said himself

By doing exactly what the Marxists did to push their ideas - subversion.
As another user pointed out, Pewdiepie is a good example. 'Undercover' Holla Forums meme pages on facebook are another one.
Using those meme pages as an example, look at the way they churn out fairly standard memes, but then every once in a while they post something edgy and jew-wise. I've seen some pages that overdo the ratio, focus too much on jews, and normies easily spot the agenda. But if - just like Pewdiepie is doing, unintentionally or not - you still churn out good entertainment, then even just *mentioning* jews as a thing that exists, is enough. Because normies will now *know* what is meant when they hear the word jew, they'll probably sidetrack themselves and spend at least a couple minutes on google searching for 'what do jews believe in' or whatever, but even that is enough - because from then on, everytime they see/hear jews being mentioned in a news report, in a facebook comment, in a tv show etc. they'll be more likely to actually listen and retain whatever's being said. Then it's only a matter of letting jews do what they do best - kvetch eternally - and even normies will start to realise 'hey these jew people talk about/make movies about the holocaust a lot huh'. I've seen people on family guy clips on youtube, that you can tell are just 12 yr old normies by their profile, noticing family guy mentioning jews a lot and asking stuff like 'but why r they sayin walt disney didnt like jews??'. And that's all you need - that initial curiosity that you can then quench with a realpolitik/redpill-balanced reply.
In other words, just make it a topic of discussion, the same way they made LGBT/Feminist/SJW etc. shit part of normie discussion - good entertainment + subtle mentions.

1: As much as you really want to, don't directly name the Jew. Label them the same way Trump does, (((international banks))) and (((the 1%))).

2: Use factual statistics, like how about half of the 1% are Jewish. You can use the ADL to corroborate that.

3: Quote the Jewish holy book, complete with citations.

4: Be logical, calm, and calculated. Don't be a raving, foaming-at-the-mouth regard. People are more receptive to facts as discussed by people who can keep their cool, no matter how passionate you are about it.

5: Don't forget that the Jews are outing themselves. Rothschilds are among them, and you can very clearly show statistics like Rothschilds owning about 75% of the world's wealth combined.

"On the fence"?! Do you live under a rock or something? The only people "on the left" who support Israel are explicitly jewish financiers who think they can keep stalling and American agents directly in the employ of explicit jewish financiers. And in case you aren't paying attention, they are in the process of being purged from leftist parties all across the West as the negroid populations are so astronomically high they don't even need to pretend they need top-down assistance anymore.

The last ditch efforts to steer arch-zionists Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard into a future picture are failing. Jew puppet Corey "House Nigger" Booker will fail. Trump and the people who keep buying into him are all they have left. So now the balancing act begins of trying to let off just enough steam for Whitey to shut up and go back to sleep while Mexicans and Muslims are gradually replaced with zionist-sympathetic chinks and street shitters.

This is a good method - everytime someone mentions 'white privilege' or something similar, just say something like 'you mean Jewish privilege'. Then if they say 'but jews are white' say 'no they're ashkenazi/semites - they themselves say they're not white', and then asap mention what percentage of the population they make up, and then their huge overrepresentation in everything.

The only reason I said on the fence is because I've been seeing plenty of infighting on college campuses about whether anti-antisemitism or sandniggers were a bigger priority. I have to be frank, I have NO CLUE what the hell is happening anymore.

Yep, it'll be much better if both the left and the right against Jews. Honestly the cuckservatives will join in as soon as the left stops attacking them as antisemites.

Just continue to get Jews to other themselves publicly and non Jews will wake up to their meddling.

The left and the jews are doing it for us.

Holla Forums has been doing pretty good. Meme magic, infographs, and calling it out as they see it.

To be honest I've already been seeing casual antisemitism become more generally widespread in online gaming, and definitely more accepted. Not that people are going full nazi, but it seems to me like younger people just don't really care to get offended on jews' behalfs anymore.

Ten years from now I think outright anti-semitism will be mainstream, when today's teenagers are adults.

I'm sure TRS goons will screech autistically at me for mentioning vidya, of course. Those clowns would have denounced movies back before gaming was a thing, would have denounced radio before that, and would probably have argued that the Nazis shouldn't have used loudspeakers at their rallies. "Hurr durr that's degenerate, a real man only uses the power of their lungs."

The best way is to teach your own children. The public schools begin holocaust indoctrination/guilt training in 6th grade, so you should begin to undermine it in 6th grade, or possibly sooner.

Education is key.

Since you brought them up, how will the death of TRS impact the normalization of antisemitism? It had to happen, but that doesn't mean the outcome will be completely positive.

But the Holocaust™ happens everyday all over the world onii-chan! D;

Tell people about Jews.
Most know nothing.

This. Comedy is how I assume most of us were red-pilled. The more racist jokes there are, the less taboo it becomes to talk about race, ergo the easier it is to get the truth out. They want to silence us, so we must make sure our audience is not tuning us out.

This is truly a strange timeline we're living in.

Contrary to the 'scapegoat' myth, the evidence of (((their))) nature and its consequences are easy to find. It is just obscured by the facade they have built.

Important facts to highlight:

- 'Old white men' control is really Jewish control
- The link between the Jews and current year insanity
- How the Jews prop up both ends of the spectrum; and why we lose in either case
- Jewish terrorism in the British Mandate of Palestine
- Economic and social manipulation on a domestic and international level; majoring on prominent (((interference))) such as WWII, Iraq, Ukraine, Syria.
- Selected quotes from Jewish texts, people and advocates which the average person would baulk at.

Translate this holohoax debunking video into German, French, Swedish, etc, even arabic. Take down the great lie.

(noted)

POPQUIZ

What does Hollywood, American mainstream media and American music industry have in common?

they're upwards of 80% owned by jews

By turning the Ashkenazi jews against the Mizrahi jews.

They can't call eachother anti-semites. They will enter an eternal endless loop. KEK.