Major conservative site WND calls for holy Crusade against Saudi Arabia- I am not fucking kidding

Seize the oil wells of Saudi Arabia.

http ://www.wnd.com/2017/01/the-case-for-war-on-saudi-arabia/

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/2016/09/28/grece-macedo-from-boston-ma-aka-gracie-macedo-gracieex0-is-booked-for-dubai-for-fetishes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pope is the single person on Earth to have Authority for such.

You can at best try to pull a Lepanto/Vienna defense and call it a day.

RANDOM GOY CALLS FOR CRUSADE

only the Pope has that right, and his servants, no one else.

the Pope has been subverted, the Eastern Orthodox church leaders can call the Crusaders to the holy land

I'm barely a Christian but if there was a worldwide declaration where the Eastern Orthodox church declared as a whole the Muslims are to be exterminated I'd be at Church every at the Russian Orthodox church for the rest of eternity.

holy shit I butchered that post what the fug
I'd be at the Russian Orthodox church every Sunday for the rest of eternity*

Can we steal their magic space rock too?

Why would we want to steal it? It's gonna be radioactive slag by the time we're done.

The current Pope is a heretic, though. He's in bed with the semites and a traitor to christianity.

I'm always skeptical of new wars in the middle east. While many Americans got behind the wars in Iraq, and Afghanistan…and Libya…and Syria…and so forth because of "muh patriotism", at the end of the day we were just sending white Americans (and shitskins too) to die to destabilize Israel's neighbors.

Saudi Arabia is a country of desert savages and certainly no true ally of ours, but I think it's time we focus the problem on fucking Israel instead of wiping out all of their neighbors.

Even if we're not going to use it, it would be a neat souvenir.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies.

There is no Pope. Hasn't been a pope in decades

TWO FOR ONE DEAL ON HOLY LANDS
GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT

Only one solution

This is a war in the middle east that I absolutely support. Saudi cunts REALLY have it coming and stealing all that oil would be fantastic.

We could get away with it by saying that we're doing it to liberate women and stop gays dying or some other dumb shit.

good, fuck those guys
tagthesponsor.com/2016/09/28/grece-macedo-from-boston-ma-aka-gracie-macedo-gracieex0-is-booked-for-dubai-for-fetishes/

The Saudi royal family are literal Jews and have been pushing hard for good relations with Israel lately.

I've long considered the Catholic Church to be the only legitimate church but after seeing the subversion for myself I can see why people would schism or reform. Protestantism seems really boring and dumb to me to be honest, especially with all the jew pastors. Which Eastern Orthodox sect is the best? I know there are Greek, Russian, and Serbian traditions in my city but idk the difference.

remember that judicial watch is hooked up with joseph farah (owner of WND) and they spen the last couple years fucking over king niggers DOJ

also if you bad goys are unaware.. WND, Drudge and filterman are very close as they often talk, interview or link to eachother

The current pope is a hairs width from becoming a heretic, I wouldn't wait for him to come around and start declaring holy war on the barbarians.

The Sauds are being controlled by the israelis, same with ISIS. That's why a few years ago the Saudis disarmed some of their air defense systems, so that the israelis could have a much more direct flight path to bomb Iran, and why ISIS is busy fighting all of israel's more immediate enemies

Look closer, Israel's gone, that's the edge of the crater.

The oil wells won't be enough. MB has huge liquid assets and physical assets all over the world. These need to be knocked out first.

Some of the Saudi royals see the MB as a threat to their rule and try to tamp it down. This is another reason not to attack them directly.

The Western contractors running the oil wells and making the arms deals may be as much of a problem as the Saudis. Lots of money passes through, it is easy to divert some for a friend. Someone needs to keep an eye on them.

Controlled would be incorrect because again the Saudi royal family are Jews.

They're collaborators.

Islam and Jewry are two castes of the same civilization.

I fail to see how this would do anything but stop some Arabs. Since Arabs make up ~13% of the world's Muslims, what do you propose doing with the remaining 87%?

WND are cuckservatives not conservatives

There's no point. Cuckservatives are so behind on geopolitics that they don't even realize we have 100+ years worth of Shale right under us. If you don't see why we can finally afford to be protectionist, you deserve to be killed tbh.

underrated post

Roman Catholicism was never the original church, the conservative church, the poor man's church, or the church of effective leadership. That's Orthodox - the Roman church is the church of the city of Rome, which became Christianized later and then spread through pillaging conquistadors.

They couldn't even pillage right - the English took their gold on the high seas back to Europe.

Cut off their Saudi funding

Controlled is correct, before the Saudis actively despised Israel. Now they are more congenial towards them, or at least less outspoken against them.

True, they are both the descendants of savage desert tribes

Orthodox Crusade for the Middle East
DEUS VULT

They're not all Saudi funded. For example, Bashar al-Assad, a Shi'a Muslim who is current head of state in Syria. There are millions of wealthy Muslims in the world. Cutting off Saudi funding will barely make a dent in global Islam.

Hmm. I was not for the invasion of the middle eastern countries using American troops that happened before but this is persuasive.

Could there be another way to neutralize the Saudis? Surely they can't have the agriculture to feed their people in the shitty desert environment. Does a lot of food come from the US? Can we cut that off? Blockade if trade from other countries? Other options?

Destroying Saudi funding would put a massive dent in global islam. The Saudi royal family alone is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Almost all of this pro-Islam propaganda that we see here in the West and other parts of the world solely comes from Saudis.

It's more than that. They work together, like a left and right hand. Remember Toledo and Constantinople: it's always the infesting jews who open the gates.

You know what?

You're right.

Not to mention Islam is mostly Judaism and Gnostic Christianity cobbled together haphazardly by an illiterate bloodthirsty savage.

If we went in full force, using all of our resources and not holding back, we'd be done in a month. It'd actually be done in two weeks, the last two would be fucking up (((civilian))) dunecoons and pillaging.

I am in favor of this

Arab doesn't mean saudi. Syrians are arabs too.

DEUS VULT

Yep. The terrorism has only gotten worse since 9/11. They had over a decade and a half to get terrorism in control. We now have bribed leaders of major countries saying, "Get used to terrorism." All peaceful attempts have been made. The royalty there can get used to burning in hell.

I wish cuckservatives would stop giving a fuck what happens to those disease ridden wastes of food.

More propositional nation nonsense. Sage this gay thread.

PRAISE THE LORD!

what if you had a gay brother, who was made a homosexual by nothing more than jew chemical toxins and other epigenetic factors? a white man with all the virtues and motivations as any of his brethren, but the sexual inclination to avoid women? I'm not talking about faggots taking their clothes off and parading the streets with children, but just an androphilic male…

actually, don't reply, arguing with you folks is rather boring LOL

TRS pls go.

buddy, I've been fucking around these parts since you were still sucking liberal dick. I've just met too many gays who were further to the right and more vehemently anti-semitic than myself to throw them all into an oven wholesale, even though their ranks include white men with pride and pro-masculine tendencies, something lost among the majority of even straight white men.

Am I supposed to know or care about your gay little ancronym?

At the faggot bars?
Go be a faggot somewhere else.

In the real world, somewhere you obviously don't venture all that much.

Have you fucking seen what the last few Popes have said?
Previously heavily Catholic nations such as Ireland have quickly lost faith, probably due to the recent Popes.

You're not from here if you don't know it. Not All X Are Like That. That is the act of defending all pieces of garbage by invoking an exception. There are less so-called virtuous faggots than there are members of the talented 10th in the black race. The largest percentage of them are literally disease ridden people that go to mass sodomy parties and have unprotected sex. They rape straight guys for the intention of giving them AIDS. They enjoy doing that.

Losing the couple of warriors we had after we win in order to permanently end buggery and faggotry? That's called acceptable losses.

Riiiight.

Why are you even HERE?

Nice song user.

Nigger, when I first found anonymous imageboards, there was a handful of boards, and all of them were anime shitposting. Knowledge of some acronym that you pulled out of your ass does not confer upon me status as an insider or outside, O lord of Holla Forums. Get a life, faggot. I'm not defending gays, they should be discriminated against. But the idea that androphilic gays want to rape straights, or want a disease that kills them, or want to rape kids (when they lust for big, hairy men) is a low-intelligence meme that your stupid brain obviously eats up like the garbage it is. That said, I don't mean to conflate two groups. There IS a very real, and very large segment of homosexuals who do just that. Hence, my support for discrimination against the gay "community." But I say that with the knowledge that the faggots I'm talking about, the ones who reject "gay culture" and its degeneracy, will actively crusade alongside straight people to root out this anti-human garbage. The problem arises in that anyone can be up and born gay, and not allowing them to carry out their faggotry in private clubs and whathaveyou means that they'll end up being forced to marry women, have children, and probably rape their male kids— thus, creating a whole new generation of epigenetically formed homosexuals. You don't want that now, do you? Or perhaps you do, you stupid faggot. This isn't like getting rid of jews… you can't just up and be born a kike.

It's a faggot. Filter and move on.

being attracted to men doesnt make you a sodomite

you dont have to put your penis up another guys ass

>>>/islam/ says salaam, infidel.

All of you dumbfucks needs to read Mackinder.

Debunked

My fucking sides.

I'm no theologian or even religious, but I believe that's incorrect. As the selfappointed vicar of Christ, he claims to own everything while Jesus is away. It's part of why he's the anti-Christ.

So if Trump wants to BOMB THOSE SHITSKINS TO HELL, he can.

I hate Saudi Arabia but just no. What sort of slippery jewing trickster would be insane enough to suggest military action as retarded as this? A zionist kike who doesn't want to use their own insufficient military?

Let the desert rats keep their oil, it will be worthless in 100 years anyway.

These fucking kikes just don't stop.

Assad is a nusayr and these are shias who believe in reincarantion and dont proselytize. What the fuck is your problem with those?

I worry about this. The House of Saud needs to burn, but we'd never keep the land. The logical next step would be to cede it to a local ally, but there's only one (((ally))) in the region. This could be an excuse for Israel to massively expand its borders.