Is this why women are so expensive, Holla Forums?

Is this why women are so expensive, Holla Forums?

Is it because they're trained to want a nice kitchen from such an early age?

Why do they need to have a designer kitchen in the first place?

Seriously, wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wA5vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice kitchens are worth it if you cook a lot. Good women deserve a good kitchen.

Look, if the woman has a nice kitchen, she'll make nice food. Otherwise she'll just have another topic to bitch about.

a good kitchen aids in production of good sandwiches
who doesnt want a nice kitchen

I'm just hoping that mr tramp will get us out of this mess.

My sister is a bit of a shopaholic for her kids. She tends to buy them (2) a new toy about 40% of the time theyre out in the $10-20 range. Lots of clothes too.

Sure kids need toys and clothes but if you get into a bad habit it really adds up fast

women are materialistic, what else is new

Why can't they just be happy with a more modest kitchen playset like this one?

Next you're going to tell me we need the 2-yr protection plan.

Why not one with a shitty 10 year old gas stove with grease stains that doesn't match the fridge?

$12.99. There's no need for all that other crap.

I was going to say "just like home", but it already says it on the microwave…

Be happy that your daughter wants to be doing things in the kitchen, and not becoming an independynt 30 year old career womyn who don't need no man with 3 degrees, a 150k salary, and no dating prospects

trump will fix all of this though, right guys?

pretty much this

Get off my lawn!

They want a nice kitchen then demand a maid to clean and cook for them.

what are you 19 user?
kitchen remods are fucking ridiculously $$ at least post granite counter top pics, esp. of a granite counter top island with barstools. that is what every yuppie fuck buys and then proceeds to never use but buys it because its fashionable.

best way to get your wife to cook is to get rid of the microwave,she is forced to learn the proper way of cooking and you can reheat food that tastes better than nuked food anyway Cut the cord MICROWAVES may be convenient but they also make you lazy

Happy wife, happy life.

this being a slide thread
poor mans meat loaf 1 BIGMAC 1 EGG 1 KETCHUP PACKET "SQUISH MAC&EGG IN MAC BOX ADD KETCHUP ON TOP MICROWAVE FOR 4 MINUTES LET COOL
MEAT LOAF
NOT POLITICS

Nigger I'm a man and I enjoy a nice kitchen. Having a shit kitchen is pleb tier.

It's like you can't even adult

add that to a sheeps stomach ang boil you get
HAGGIS
NOT POLITICS

>>>/cuckchan/

Why not let your child participate in meal preparation? It's a learning and bonding experience for both parent and child.

Hey at least they are selling kitchens and not IUDs, designer handbags and strappy low cut dresses.

who shops at Target though, really?

Granite is exciting but above my budget.

It would be hard if they're too short to see the stove and too weak to lift a pot.

did you know it is easier to open a banana 🍌 from the bottom of the banana as opposed to the stim just pinch the bottom and twist you can open it with one hand if need be and i have heard that the banana is sweeter from the bottom because gravity making the sugars settle to the bottom.
the more you know
not politics

>the cry of the pussy-whipped beta and reddit spacer

Yeah, why not feed him estrogen pills too and stick a butt plug in his ass you fucking faggot? Move along, Shlomo.

Watch this video and try not to long for those times.

Anyone who actually uses a kitchen knows how much nicer an expensive one is. Although, just as a reminder, the majority of top chefs are men, not women.

Restaurant kitchens cook a lot and they look nothing like home designer kitchens.

Americans dont even cook in the first place.

MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW

Fucking this.

t. man who cooks every day

Not really. Who do you think profits off of the toys? It isn't us Goys.

what a fag
i bet you freeze shit too

Food preservation is degenerate. Real men eat only what they kill.

Look at what the personal kitchens of successful chefs look like.

What a moron you are. Men have always preserved the meats they kill. What, you think they hunt an animal each and every day? Give me a break.

microwaving potatoes breaks down more solanine than boiling or stove frying them.

Ph look another inane slide /r9k/ reddit tier thread made by some ugly virgin whining about his sexual failure.

You have to go back

A kitchen is essential for running a household. But yes women do like nice things. Similar to a man with cars or tools.

Solution.

Food preservation is a Jewish invention to weaken the White man.

If she wants to cook for me and be in the kitchen I'll buy her a fucking michellin star restaurant kitchen.

I've been on Holla Forums for a total of ten minutes today, and thanks to that post I've already had enough.

dont know
other than automated devices for seriously arduous shit, all my kitchen things consist of a few baking containers, frying pots/pans and cooking pots/pans and shit that wont scratch them
some of it i get from used goods stores or low cost stores (not walmart) because its no different than the expensive shit save a brand name

it's this thumbnail

Wrong, jews couldn't into food preservation, that's why they had so many retarded food rules. Food preservation is the white man's invention.

Please don't post again for a few weeks.

These women look lovely.

Assuming this thread is still around by the time I hit "New Reply".

archive.is/wA5vs

The ideal wife is barefoot and pregnant. I don't know about a designer kitchen but there's nothing wrong with an efficient kitchen.

Anyone who's cooking every day deserves a quality stove, say, and a quality set of knives. Doesn't have to be professional-grade.

Stop torturing me with old fashioned photo.

checked for truth.

Why does it need to be renovated every 3 years? Why do they want it even if they barely cook?

I was just pointing out that the "Women are good at cooking" meme is wrong.

In fact, women are never better than men at anything except having babies.

The fuck is your son supposed to do when he's not living at home but hasn't found a wife yet? Baked beans straight from the can? Processed jew garbage in a box?
If your son doesn't know how to cook, he's not going to know if his potential wife is a shitty cook

women were supposed to be something that we needed at home to raise a good family, that would produce more women and men to do the same to make a strong community and country.
women were called "home makers" for a reason, and women at work cant ever match the value of a GOOD stay at home mother even if theyre pulling home a doctor's salary.
if you add up the cost of daycare, making/mending clothes/curtains, cleaning, taking care of animals, gardening, and full time cook, you'd need to make atleast 300k annually with today's current tax rate to cover.
daycare in most places is around $1300/mo for 1 young kid. if you have 2 kids a salary of 50-60k is basically working just for daycare and not contributing to anything else.

the designer kitchen is to make her life easier as she cooks, keeps food lasting longer. ever try cooking in a shitty kitchen?
cooking is the most important "homemaker" job because food is fucking insanely expensive if you dont cook, and its necessary for stretching that dollar, having good health. seriously, when i wasnt able to cook because of a job i had, i gained 50lbs in a few years and my BP went way up. i was also spending about $600/mo on food, at the very least. now that my wife cooks most meals we spend about $250/mo on food. after 2 years of that thats saving a total of 7200. more than enough for a designer fridge and electric oven, dishwasher, and microwave. (2.5k+800+900+300)

the goal is to make sure your son looks for a good woman that cooks. whether shes a good cook or not is something you can blame the baby boomers for, she can learn how to be a better cook on her own through experience.
if he can cook well on his own, then the woman can be some tumblr femenist that refuses to cook and feeds the kids microwave ramen for lunch until the father comes home and makes dinner.
is that what you want for your son?

Freezing isn't that bad, destroys certain nutrients but it's still food at the end of the process. Microwaving completely annihilates the food and causes cancer though, microwaves were banned in the USSR ffs.

Yep. My wife is going to get an amazing kitchen, she deserves it and if she's gonna be raising our kids, she should be as comfortable being there as she feels

Impossible to disagree with this.

How much is that? I can't stand room mates or rental costs

this. the best chefs are men.

gripes about spending $3000 on "designer" appliances
Spends $8000 on commercial range, has no oven, refrigerator, or dishwasher.

Says "My kitchen things"

Holy shit is this thread and all the posters in it pathetic.

No they aren't, good cooks are worth a lot.

t. outdoor wood and solar kitchen enthusiast

Nigga…

Around $8000.

Granite is actually shit for food preparation. Who wants a counter you can't spill lemon juice on?

Just because something exists doesn't mean everyone gets one.

europoor detected

It's fucking awesome and good training both for cooking and aesthetics for young ladies which they should concern themselves with. It's great engineering. Emulates stainless steel and a tile back-splash. Trust me, you want a wife who is really into her kitchen and you should raise your daughters to be like their mother.

But if it's not Made in American fuck it

B..b..but I have a washing machine in the kitchen.. And a seperate drier.

:^)

No, you are the degenerate.

microwaved food always taste like shit, feels like shit just has a weird character about it, fucking heat it in the oven everytine everyday just like our homeboi hitler did

/thread

of all the things in the world to complain about, OP chooses to complain about women who like to spend time in a fine kitchen and cook. Jesus.

Because they can be. If all men tomorrow just stopped giving attention, money, and favors to women, they'd lower their standards. The relation between the sexes is nothing more than supply and demand, and the vast majority of men – from the working class loser with a few bucks to spare to the rich tycoon – is willing to spoil the next pretty girl for a chance to be the hundredth guy in her cunt.

Men have no standards; women do.

Women are only expensive if you let them be. You shouldn't date a consumerist bitch anyway.

The oven is better but most folks don't know how to use a microwave properly. Protip: turn down the power setting. It will take longer, but the food will be much better.

Nice slide shlomo

wat

Time to find a new gf, I guess.

teat