Does anyone here like Apple products? My whole family used Apple our entire...

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Does anyone here like Apple products? My whole family used Apple our entire lives, pic related. It's me when I was 13

Attached: 1377639432733.jpg (430.67 KB, 1296x968)

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

My whole family used Apple our entire lives, pic related
Your family is extra dumb then.

William Johnson
William Johnson

there already is a thread for homosexuals

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

starbucks
Holy fuck you looked even more retarded than i looked when i was 13

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

which one?

Attached: e232fdd403a1508137318b9a8c921725d11babbbf5d719d436b8acf78b22135e.jpg (19.97 KB, 308x326)

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

What the fuck are you doing

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

I had the apple bug too around your age.

My family is still mostly strictly apple, and my brother worked there for a few yrs.

I still have a soft spot for them, but I will likely never buy one of their products because I don't have to deal with windows anymore anyways

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

/g/ is bringing their trash Mac shit. Hide and report all threads.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REVERSE SEARCH THAT PICTURE

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

why doesn't the babby get any starbucks?

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

I had the apple bug too around your age
I'm sorry to hear that. The good news is that with modern antiretroviral therapy, you'll still be able to live a pretty long life.

William White
William White

OFF TOPIC QUESTION: why are americans so fat?

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

can someone post the shopped ver. of this image with all the heads replaced by stallman?

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Our food is delicious as hell, but mostly empty calories. Unless you buy whole natural fruits and vegetables, it has some sort of sugar in it. Seriously, come to America, and pick up something like say, a pack of hotdogs. They all have sugar in them. They put sugar in fucking sausages. Fucking everything is like that.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Those Starbucks "coffee" drinks contain 800+ calories and many grams of fat.

It's polite to sage when your "contribution" to a thread of off topic. Please be polite next time.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

I can attest to this.
I couldnt eat things like breakfast cereals in the US because they were really sickly sweet.

Locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables are the cheapest food you can buy in the UK. In America its sold to hipsters as an expensive premium health product.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Yes. And I'm the smartest one on Holla Forums, go figure.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

I have an iPod Classic. I've had it about a decade and It's pretty good at what it does, and it has software to support it on Linux. Only Apple thing I've ever owned.

hope i don't lose it

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Hell, they put that high fructose corn syrup shit in jars of pickles, now! I've seen it in bread, too. Fucking ridiculous.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Yes i use Iphone.
Pretty decent in terms of costs and atleast it gets updates for 4+ years.
Thats all i care about.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

forgot to mention Iphone SE not the flagship models.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

You can buy plain oatmeal or stuff like Shredded Wheat and Cheerios. If you're eating the kid's stuff like Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs, then yeah they're loaded with sugar. But everything is labelled and the labels are more legible than most of the ones I've seen in Europe.

Attached: chexquest-box-back.png (7.53 MB, 1658x2464)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

TBQH, Apple usually implements features as how everybody would expect so their products are pretty hassle-free to use compared to their counterparts. My point is not that Android (or Windows for that matter) is too complex, they are just deformed in the way their "features" are implemented. If I had to buy another phone, that would be an iPhone.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

labels are more legible than most of the ones I've seen in Europe.
this is what they have in the UK

Attached: Low-fat-choices-likelier-with-traffic-light-labels-finds-study-strict-xxl.jpg (54.83 KB, 610x343)

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Holla Forums - Food

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

In France you have to bring a magnifying glass, and sometimes it's not even in french. I bought stuff from Lidl that has only dutch label. Some other stuff I bought was in four languages *except* french (and also not english). They also often use clashing colors that makes the small or foreign text hard to read.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

I did until Jobs died, then it went to crap

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

That sucks. At the Lidl in the UK (and nearly everywhere else that sells imports), there's a translated label stuck over the original. Even American imports have this for some reason, probably to make it metric.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

I kinda dig old Apple stuff, pre-Intel era, and especially m68k era, mostly for the aesthetic, though I didn't ever use any of them.

My sister is an avid Iphone user.
She got her first dose for free as a hand-me-down from our uncle.
She doesn't really like it anymore but too afraid to switch because all her stuff is locked in here.
She even was almost ready to quit recently, but father decided to spoil his daughter and bought her a new model.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Holy fucking shit /pol/yps, nu/g/ and macfags fucked this board so fucking hard in the last couple of years. It's safe to say that this board is dead.
しね

Joshua James
Joshua James

I haven't checked too hard but you can probably make one from spares

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Attached: 1a83863abce47a64f3848d762a97d7e8de292ac6c5f1418049470bc56941f5ff.jpg (17.97 KB, 297x414)

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

White aryan family supporting American companies who design their products in America
I see nothing wrong with this

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Well, then.

Attached: hamericans.png (196.87 KB, 1039x791)

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

fucking Silicon Valley shit.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

The American-Anglo disporea maybe, but fuck off if you include inner Europe.

Attached: -Ki1MPyQFpA.jpg (902.17 KB, 2560x1707)