Claremont writting

Magneto uses his magnetic powers on Colossos's exoskeleton

To be fair, that's how a lot of Marvel comics were written at the time, especially as kids were still reading comics back then. Same reason every issue has a recap of previous events and a shit load of descriptive narrative captioning on every panel.

We'd probably get more mileage out of discussing other aspects of Claremont's writing.

In Claremont's defense.. he loaded his comics with TF fetish fuel and gave us Roguecrawler.

You know? Whatever his quriks/fetishes I'd love to have him back. Especially if some SJW retards got fired at the same time.

Stay away from most golden and some silver age comics if that style of writing bothers you. That's what I do.

cute storm is cute
did that artist draw any lewds?

Funny how dumpy Kitty looks in retrospect.

Maybe

She's a jewess, what do you expect?

Charles gains a stand and immediately uses it to molest one of his students.

Fuck, I'm dying.

Still way better than bendispeak

She has dumps like a truck

Truck, truck? Thighs like what?

Still a better plot than what Marvel's come up with lately.

Didn't know Bruce Timm could do other artstyles like that.

Oh what the fuck, I could have just craned my head.

Doesn't really look any of his art style I've seen, though

That picture still made her boobs way bigger than they actually were at that time

I would take those writing crutches over for what passes for writing these days. Where women can do no wrong. Everyone, even villains, slobber all over the latest female replacement/PoC. Characters only speak in quips. No one ever gets hurt or is in danger. And the only uncertainty any character has is thinking they might not be the greatest character ever, but don't worry because someone will show up and tell them how great they really are.

I thought one of the issues was constant collateral damage for drama, and heroes rarely actually saving anyone or doing any heroing instead of just fighting one another

I was reading a lot of his old X men stuff and its interesting how the X men's powers had limits. I remember one story where the X men are in Scotland to stop Moira Mactagarts bastard son mutant from going on a rampage and Cyclops has to use his optic blasts to slow Wolverine down when he's falling because the fall could kill him. That intrigued how the heroes had limits despite their powers. Nowadays Wolverine can survive a nuke.

I need lewds. Lewds of Kitty.
Hell, any X-Men will do.

got you fam.

Here's some lewd stuff.

You ain't got me. Her later looks was generic white girl and devoid of all the appeal she used to have

Kitty's tits being that big smh

This Wolverine is now dead and now we have this

Sometimes I think the only artists who could draw Kitty were John Byrne, Alan Davis and Art Adams.

I hear talk curly hair is harder to draw but is it really? Messier hair always seemed easier to draw, it's harder for the untrained eye to scrutinize it

So basically silver age comics were just the Bone Hurting Juice meme without the irony?

lewds, user? Here are a few

Yeah, now a spare cell embedded in the super invincible adamantium can reclone him from zero requisite or even available matter. Infinite Fuel for a Bolo, basically.

the broken spine pose, where you can see both the back and front at the same time. I know the term is "tits and ass" but you usually don't see them both at the same time unless you've been in a terrible accident.

The subject of this pose came up in the old Spinnerette forums once, and Krow said he didn't see the problem, as he was pulling he pose in a mirror right then.
I requested pics, but he didn't accede. :(

Is that a Jojo reference?

Hey Reddit.

When will this stupid meme die?

It's a fairly easy pose to strike, check any model photoshoot or try it yourself. The only ones for whom it would be difficult are hambeast for whom getting up from a chair would be a herculean task.

Ya new or something?

It actually predates Jojo. Starship Crusaders didn't start until 1989, the particular mini the scene comes from (X-Men and the Micronauts) was published in 1984

Fuck off, Claremont was great. Miles better than Bendis or Whedon.

show me a single photo of a model accomplishing the above pose (that isn't also a circus contortionist or something) and you will prove that you're not an idiot.

If you see it like that.

this is the gay pedophile who apparently also draws kids books or something

Also

what a faggot (not that that's news)

user your enter button broken or something?

no, not even close. Her right breast is mostly obscured by the left, and i can only see one buttcheek. She's barely turning her upper torso maybe 30 degrees, while Kitty in the T&A pic is turned ~70-90 degrees.

Could you please fuck off back to whatever normalfag site you came from? I don't want to have this debate again. In a world of vagina knitting and puke painting I do not give a runny shit about your opinions on sexy pinup poses.