New online generation takes up Holocaust 'denial'

New online generation takes up Holocaust 'denial'
Conspiracy theorists are flocking to outlandish websites, warns lecturer

A new generation of Holocaust deniers is emerging through a clutch of popular “gateway” conspiracy theories, according to one of the UK’s leading experts on the subject.

As Denial, a film about the disgraced historian and notorious Holocaust denier David Irving, hits cinemas later this month, attention is focusing on the ageing generation of deniers who emerged with Irving at its vanguard and are now dying out. But it appears that Holocaust denial has found new momentum in the digital age.

The UK’s foremost academic on the subject claims a new internet-based generation is embracing denial, having been drawn to it out of antisemitism or a belief in conspiracy theories.

Dr Nicholas Terry, a history lecturer at Exeter University, estimates that there are now thousands of “low-commitment” Holocaust deniers online. Rather than recruiting from established far-right denial forums, they are attracting followers drawn to outlandish theories such as those surrounding the assassination of JFK, 9/11, the moon landing and the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NqNMe
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html
cremationorburial.org/energy-use/.
cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html.
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_01_1.MP3
geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_05_3.MP3
geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_07_3.MP3
geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_08_1.MP3
geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_31_2.MP3
archive.is/a8Je2
holohoax.nu/
youtube.com/watch?v=TuukM4gjcak#t=46s
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_confession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“In one sense, the internet means Holocaust deniers have got a lot of competition,” Terry said. “On the other, in this more free-form world, deniers have been able to attract a certain minority from the world of conspiracy theories. There’s a sense of disorientation taking place when it comes to where people are getting their news from.

“This kind of free-for-all on the internet creates a milieu that has seen people who would normally identify along the left of the political spectrum gravitate towards ideas that are more at home on the far right.”

The release of Denial – which centres on the libel trial brought by Irving against the Holocaust scholar Deborah Lipstadt – follows the controversy that erupted when it emerged Google’s algorithms were recommending antisemitic, white nationalist and Holocaust denier websites for searches of the question: “Did the Holocaust happen?" The film has already been attacked by the new generation of deniers on YouTube, Reddit and Twitter.

Terry, who has monitored Holocaust denial online for 10 years and is co-editing a forthcoming book, Holocaust and Genocide Denial: A Contextual Perspective, has personal experience of their tactics, having been trolled online. He founded the anti-denial blog, Holocaust Controversies, to “debunk” their claims.

He said that many claiming that the Holocaust did not happen were often less intellectual than the earlier generation of deniers. They were an “international crowd – lots of Americans, British, Scandinavians, and west Europeans, as well as some Brits” – who made little attempt to justify their views with facts, resulting in what Terry termed a “Twitterification” of denial.

Several of the new generation of deniers have become well known online. Eva Lion, a Canadian nationalist on the extreme right, was banned from YouTube having amassed tens of thousands of followers. Reality-TV star Tila Tequila was thrown off Celebrity Big Brother after it emerged she had posted messages defending Hitler, as well as antisemitic and white nationalist comments.

While the majority of new deniers are young and hail largely from the “alt-right”, a significant number are middle-aged or older, Terry said.

“What I’ve observed in the last 10 years is that, while the majority of deniers one encounters are still rightwing and Nazis, they are always peppered with a number of unaffiliated individuals who would consider themselves to be liberal or leftwing and have arrived at their position having been anti-Zionist or anti-Israel.”

Their attraction to Holocaust denial, Terry said, had coincided with an upsurge in antisemitism on the internet. Many drawn to such beliefs, he suggested, were vulnerable to lies being peddled as truth.

“They are people who have reached their 40s or 50s and have embraced the internet as it has grown and new platforms have come along. They have moved away from quality newspaper-reading mentality; maybe they’re professionals, some may have degrees, but they are not skilled in assessing sources in history. When you interact with them, you realise that they have no clue as to how we know anything about the past, about how history works, what information is available. They are willing to go along with certain ideas that are summarised for them and simplified in web articles or videos.”

He added: “Lipstadt said that arguing with a denier was like trying to nail jelly to a wall. I would say it’s now like trying to nail smoke to a wall. There’s almost no substance.”

archive.is/NqNMe

Looks like the Jews have decided to double down on the Clinton strategy.

These kikes can't do anything but project can they?

It's so funny how David Irving whole credibility was supposed to debunked because a judge ruled against him at the holohoax hearing, as if that judge had any possibility or freedom to offer a different ruling.

Libtards and other accept this court ruling as the supreme evidence that he was wrong.

It's so funny how David Irving whole credibility was supposed to debunked because a judge ruled against him at the holohoax hearing, as if that judge had any possibility or freedom to offer a different ruling.

Libtards and other accept this court ruling as the supreme evidence that he was wrong.

Let's use the insanity of the left to fracture them.
Any of these people who isn't 70 or older, benefiting from holocaust "reparations", is in a position of privilege and must be dragged through the mud for not checking it constantly.

Can they not fucking grasp that they've lost the youth thanks to their projection tendencies?

Even the Liberal-Marxist cult is beginning to have "deniers." Jews… thankfully they always have gaps in their master plans:

Not just 'outlandish' websites, just check any youtube video about immigration, degenerate tv shows, movies, the media, etc. The comments are filled to the brim with anti-jew speech, often with hundreds of upvotes and anons providing answers to people's questions about all these things. A LOT of people are starting to see the truth and this whole Trump election has been a good catalyst for it, just like the migration crisis. Imagine a totally not-racist civnat Trump supporter hearing from jew after jew after jew that putting America first is bad.

This time, the jew in all his arrogance has gone too far, and he will pay the price.

HAIL VICTORY

It's all they do. The whole nazi stereotype you keep seing in movies is 100% projection of how disgusting they are themselves.

sounds like just desserts to me.

How dare these goyim?

Holy shit, I didn't know Bobby Fischer was redpilled hardcore. He really fucking hated the jews.

This guy was jewish and wrote the jewish encyclopedia to remove his name from the list of jews, that's how much he hated jews.

On the Holocaust cremation times towards those who claim it totally happened:

Well, the onus is on you to provide evidence which removes any shred of reasonable doubt. If the best proof for the alleged largest genocide in recent human history you have is testimony and hearsay/smoking guns, then you cannot make assertions based off of such claims. I have testimony that totally proves aliens exist, but such claims are dismissed because they do not fit the narrative which you support. So why is it that your arbitrary narrative can somehow supersede this lack of concrete evidence? "well, you never said you didn't do it=/=concrete evidence of mass gassings/cremation", "well, what could have possibly happened to the Jews=/=mass gassings and cremation", "well, these images of dead bodies is enough evidence=/=concrete proof that mass gassings/cremations occurred", "well, they used euphemisms in some telegrams=/=evidence for mass gassings/cremation". Only evidence showing the methodology/viability of mass gassings/cremations within the time frames given/at the rates that must be met is important; everything else is unsubstantiated confirmation bias.

For example: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html According to the following source, 1440 corpses could be cremated within 24 hours in Crematorium 3. Let us assume that there are twenty ovens at work here, for the entire day/without fail. That means that each oven cremates, by the definition of cremation (turn to ash), 72 people a day, or 3 people an hour, or one body every twenty minutes. Of course, these are malnourished individuals with different composition, but even considering these differences, there is still a minimum level of BTUs necessary to cremate a human body. See: cremationorburial.org/energy-use/. Stacking multiple bodies in one oven was also popular, but it would actually be quicker to cremate the bodies separately, as there is more heat transferred to the corpses/more surface area for the reactions to take place. You don't burn all your kindling in one fire if efficiency is your goal, you spread them all out and chip them into smaller pieces. On the cremation rates themselves, it actually takes about 20 or so minutes to cremate your cat, not a grown, but still malnourished, individual: cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html. For humans, it is around 2.5 hours, although the fastest oven I found clocked in at, considering average cremation times, 70 minutes: matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
These rates do not consider the time it takes to heat up the ovens and the caskets in which the bodies are placed in; rather, it is concerned with the BTUs necessary to cremate individuals. Different composition warrants different rates, but they do not drop down to 15-20 minutes simply because your narrative calls for it, especially considering ovens from 80 years ago.

Finally, considering Jewish rates. In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac. Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust. In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews. Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase. So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM: theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels and Google: google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population make the same assumptions. HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88. jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257 This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the Guardian and Google, of course, report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total? The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.) all other people of Jewish parentage children jpr.org.uk/map Aren't these people jews? As it is just as commonly stated, if you wish to use the "well, the Jews aren't around anymore and these guys didn't like them, therefore they used this methodology throughout these years to gas these many millions and then cremate them in a realistic manner with the ovens they had" without presenting any proof that it even is possible to cremate an individual in 20 minutes with ovens from the 1930's, then you must also consider modern Jewish populations, as well.

Noooo

What is going on is I am being persecuted night and day by the Jews for telling it like it is. They want to put me in jail, they’re robbing me of everything I have, they’re continuously lying about me. I’ve had enough of this shit. The latest thing they’ve done is I had some stuff in storage back in Pasadena for 12 years, spent a fortune on storage fees, a fortune on safes… and these God-damn Jews in America have just gone and grabbed it all.
Radio Interview, January 13, 1999

geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_01_1.MP3

They’re lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They’re a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people.
My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They’re not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I’m not just doing this for myself… This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They’re a menace to the whole world.
Radio Interview, March 10, 1999

geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_05_3.MP3

I have a crazy quirk, Eugene. I like to say what I think. And if you’re gonna work for the Jews, you can no longer say what you think. You can’t say the holocaust never happened, for example. That is an absolute no-no. You can’t say that circumcision is a crime. There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the Jewish bandwagon. There used to be a lot of people like me, but little by little the Jewish spirit seems to be conquering all.
I would rather be free in my mind and be locked up in a prison cell, than to be a coward and not be able to say what I want.
America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they’re doing in Yugoslavia… The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews.
The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency, for thousands of years… They’re gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.
Bombo Radyo Philippines, May 24, 1999

geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_07_3.MP3

The United States is supposed to be a government of laws, not people. But that’s a lot of shit. The United States is totally controlled by dirty Jews. And these are ruthless, lawless, criminal people. They’ve been mutilating their kids for thousands of years, cutting off a piece of their penis. That’s illegal too, but that never stopped the dirty Jews.
Radio Interview, June 27, 1999

geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_08_1.MP3

Jews hate nature and the natural order because it’s pure and beautiful, and also because it’s bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they cannot fully control it. Nature’s beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.
Radio Interview, February 19, 2005

geocities.jp/bobbby_b/mp3/F_31_2.MP3

Links to the interviews, so we have hard audio evidence of him.

Try Millions

Technically he was a goy, he never knew his father and it's now known that his father was some Jew.

Mike Enoch pls go.

both his parents were jewish

Jews always lie
Jews always double down
Jews always project

You're right, my mistake.

fuck that kike kasparov

Hey sperg: treat kikes like women or other sneaks. Don't spill the spaghetti and hide your power level.

this is the exact same argument (((they))) use against climate skeptics.

There is an article that recently appeared in the independent in which Dave Irving says he's getting 300-400 emails a day from young people who want to know more about the holohoax.

archive.is/a8Je2

That's about 109,575-146,100 each year.

And that's just Dave Irving. Add to that Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zundel, etc. and multiply by a few years. You get some pretty big numbers.

Holohoax awareness is snowballing right now.

he wouldn't be considered a jew by other jews, that's whats important. jews believe jewness transfers through the mother. They consider him a goy so he is one. just like if Aryans consider you Aryans you are one

both his parents were jews

OMG
Irving shall live to see his good name vindicated.

well I guess i'm uniformed then :^)

THE DAY OF RECKONING DRAWS EVER CLOSER MY COMRADES

Some insurance secretary faked my fathers sign so he would end up owing the insurance company 100 Euros which ended up accumulating over a few years and almost reached 500, at 500 over here the people you owe money to can claim your house as the debt no matter where it is or where you are.
This all happened when my family was out of the country since My father was working abroad at the time. Fucking insurance kikes nearly took our house which my grandfather built. They also sent search letter to some address completely unrelated to us and wanted us to pay an extreme sum for those letters too.

What's even more fun than denying it happened (which is more or less correct), is denying it's importance even if it did happened. Holocaust Denial still allows the Jews to frame the entire world as centered around them, Holocaust indifference challenges them existentially. Then we holocaust them for real.

That's real fucking disgusting

We're considered soulless cattle to the jews so who cares what they think?

Oy vey, how could this be?!?

I fucking remember that faggot, as he have debated enough revisionists to know that it is a lie.

I think it was when started to lose every debate, that he became some hate-doctor, although he has always been a cuck, even before the word was very well known.

I really wish the kikes were right on this one. Most normalfags I meet are completely bluepilled and ignorant of the jewish problem at all, but they're fiercely anti-Nazi because they think winning WWII actually helped us.

When the kikes constantly kvetch about something, however, it tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If they keep calling normal people Holocaust deniers it might cause people to actually research it for once (and realize it's a giant hoax)

If you meme it, they will come

UNSHOAH THE WORLD
SHADILAY

Ever noticed how that specific word is used against objectively fake shit that they want to push?

holohoax denier
climate change denier

Really makes you think why say, flat earthers, just don't call you a denier :^).

If they want to convince people it happened the way they say it did, how about being reasonable and allowing a few investigations, instead of kvetching and calling everyone Nazis?

That's what did it for me. The vitriol and the laws against even looking into or investigating or thinking that it could in part be propaganda is what made me skeptical more than anything. Having shitty books like Anne Frank taught in schools only made me question things further.

Do I deny that some sort of ethnic cleansing occurred in WW2 Germany? No, it probably did, and why shouldn't it have. Every ethno-state has the right to remove foreign agressors and decide who is considered a citizen and who isn't.

I bet you are a Nazi or something.

Well, that's what makes them normalfags. We'll never redpill everyone, hell we might not it anywhere close to a majority. But the more, the better.

Lots of people end up being "Nazis" by being open-minded. You should try it sometime, kike.

Would be from many more countries if they didn't ban free speech.

Your autism is showing, he was making a joke.

I can see it now, instead of drug prevention young children will be forced to sit through school presentations in the gym about the dangers of gateway memes by a team of spunky dancing jews in colourful outfits.

I don't believe in the holocaust, but being honest, is there something wrong with Hitler killing Jews?

remember that one mod for rollercoaster tycoon, holocauster tycoon? wouldn't it be cool if some Holla Forumsack remade it but more realistic? like the impossible amount of bodies to burn and the gassing taking too long and stuff

How the fuck do they get the cars back?

Why would there be a growing group of young people who deny something that is empirically true?

Make it so

Well you see, the Nazis didn't want to touch the cart since it had been touched by Jews, so they let the perfectly fine cart drop into the oven to burn with the Jews. Very efficient, those Nazis.

But aren't the cars metal?

Kek, instead they do the opposite of what they taught five years ago

mfw I red pilled myself with a history degree. Fucking pathetic tenure cuck. Like mediocrity isn't the goal of modern Academia

The argument I always use first is wooden gas chamber doors

How the fuck do you even counter that? They could be unlocked from both sides and swung inwards. They're not sealed, made of wood, and had fucking windows!

Anti-Semite! I'll report you for this.

Oy vey, goyim! My grandfather was gassed three times and cremated twice! His asshole still hurts to this day!

Interesting use of language
" Holocuase denier"
This spesific use of language determines the irationality of the person from the get go; very "rational".

He also uses " le conspiracy theory is crazy XDD " When all that it really means is a differen't narritive from the one that's told.

" (((Quality newspaper-reading mentality)))

oyy veyy, just keep insulting the goyim and we'll win :^)

A easily dispensed holohoaxpill holohoax.nu/

Its a great one. Its worth just spamming all the statistics out there though. They're trying to pretend that we have no arguments for why we do not believe it; that we are merely idiots who follow anything that aligns with our 'unwarranted hatred'.

We prove them wrong by presenting them with the evidence and letting people come to their own conclusions. The truth of the matter is that the holocaust as presented to us could not have happened, and anyone who takes the time to study it in earnest will come to this realisation. Most people are so unaware that they think the term 'holocaust denial' means that we do not believe that there were concentration camps, a plan to round up jews, and some think we do not even believe the war happened. Might actually be worth calling our view 'ww2 genocide denial' or something.

Perfect
10/10
Would read again

Best thing I find is to ask them (in a friendly way) if they are Jewish It spooks the fuck out of them but you haven't actually done anything anti-semitic that they can complain about.

Yea, it couldn't be all the evidence to the contrary coupled with the outlandish holocaust claims…

Mean

It's strange, because Fischer is supposedly a Jew himself.

Why would they fuck him over so badly?
If they can do this to another Jew, what stops other Jews from doing it to them?
You would assume they'd rig the laws so they could screw the goy, but rig them also so they, themselves, could NOT be screwed by those same laws, wouldn't you?

It makes you have to stand back and wonder if what you're seeing is mental illness resulting in a love for chaos.

Like the "New York Slimes" or "Huffingpaint Pest?"

Yea, right.

In Germany, they consider holocaust denial to be debunked on its face, even though it never has been. They just arrest you, and its the same in the UK. If you deny the holocaust, they ignore your statistics and say they have been debunked, regardless of the fact they havent. Wooden gas chamber doors, the ovens couldnt burn that many people fast enough, the soviet records showing 400k people of all races died in all the German prison camps released in the 90s, the fact they kept changing the number of dead without any base at all.. the word holocaust didnt even show up until the 70s.

No they were not. Bobby Fischer was not circumcised. He only began to hate Jews after they started claiming he was Jewish so they could claim his genius as Jewish.

Also, Ive noticed youtube keeps switching me away from people like GLR and onto anti-racist propaganda, not that it works, but they apparently think we are ISIS now. They said they were going to do it, and now they are. I forget the videos its switched me onto, it likes to throw CNN and don lemon on I can recall… but it puts documentaries on about racism on the rise and all this garbage, the typical BBC bullshit or whatever, George Ramos interviewing fat drunk hick FBI plants from the KKK etc.

Also, it skips over the "next video" which in many cases is something Id be interested in, and throws up something completely different, which is garbage.

Increase commitment to over 9000!

Anyone ever read the book "Escape from Sobibor"? It's supposed to prove the Holocaust took place by interviewing Jewish survivors but accidently ends up doing the opposite. For example they have the account of Polish
Resistance member Jan Karski who visits
Belzac 'extermination camp'. He bribes
A few guards and wanders around for an
Hour or two. Nobody challenges him. And it's
obviously a fucking transit camp! They claim in the book that the gas chambers were broken when he visited so that's why they were moving Jews around, to send them elsewhere to be gassed. Really? Anyway one of the most damning things is the mass escape from Sobibor that took place in late 1943. The Jews claim that they decided to carry out the escape because the Germans had increased security around the camp which including laying mines. The survivors say they knew if they waited any longer the security would be too tight to escape. What? Why would you build a super secret death camp with very low security at the start, and
only increase security about 18 months later?
And if you were Jews working in the camp
which you supposedly knew was gassing other Jews, and in fact you were helping out in this,
why wouldn't you escape early on when the
security around the camp was relatively light,
rather than waiting until escape was nearly
impossible? Anyway, it's a very entertaining read,
but for all the wrong ( for the Jews) reasons.

LOL, my landlord tried some games with him until I kvetched. Knowing the lingo is really useful. Didn't you know my grandmother was in the camps?

(I also know that hoarking sound that Arabs make to. It helps.)

Obviously not only.

But whether or not the jews consider somebody to be a jew is an important consideration since it influences the in-group preference jews will give that person.

This makes me very despondent, as my German Jew ancestors apparently picked the wrong side, joined the Wehrmacht and the Kriegsmarine and fought for their homeland, Germany.

Huh

It's funny that these asshole's think we were Antisemites and conspiracy theorists first.
Information has a strange way of shaping one's opinion

I'm speechless.

lel

they're welcome to argue with deniers any time they want. but they won't.

The meaning before the 60s was a large scale fire or fire-related catastrophe.

They cannot see our true nature because they are blinded by their preconceptions. They cannot loose themselves from their preconceptions because they have too much ego, challenging preconceptions means admitting to yourself that you were wrong. Ego is the enemy of truth. Anonymity is the antidote for ego.

Through anonymous discourse the truth can be uncovered. That is why Holla Forums is always right.

Pic related: a leftist redditor thinks we are college frat chads, because they are blinded by their preconceptions. Good salt from the RWSS threads a while back.

It means/meant "whole burnt offering" originally. The slight uptick in the 40s, and the downturn in the 50s… very interesting. And of course the use of the term was slightly on the rise already before the 30s. It never took off until the 70s though.

I'd say it all smacks of artificiality.

Wahrheit macht frei.

Was bobby a Jew?

OY VEY

SHUT

IT

DOWN!!!

Arguments are already addressed in research papers by both the nazis and allies lel.

To address people who doubt it happened

What we have is:

It would be foolish to take the fearmongering bs that Irving writes about at face value, he just makes money of being controversial spewing nonsense similar to people like Alex Jones.

What is a Schumacher to a Zimmerman? No one in the east would give a shit, except for the property of those to be expelled. It would be foolhardy to perpetuate the sins of the father unto his children and his children's children.

Source?

Auschwitz in Poland?

That laser printout confirms only that it's printed post 1990s

These "meticulously kept nazi records" we hear so much about, why haven't they ever been put up to any public scrutiny?

Auschwitz in Poland?

That laser printout confirms only that it's printed post 1990s
These "meticulously kept nazi records" we hear so much about, why haven't they ever been put up to any public scrutiny?

The official Holocaust Museum even says it has no evidence.

hmmm

even the comments on the article are calling out the holohoax

the only lie bigger than the holocaust is that the jews were persecuted for no reason besides religion

Youre like 6 years late on tthnis artricle

Which really means, they're mindless lemmings.

Then why would the nazis ever confess the holoacuast in the trials they had post war?

Eichmann stated himself that even before the trial ~4 million jews had died in concentration camps and another 2 million out of concentration camps by state police. He himself said that the exact numbers of deads would never be possible to pinpoint.

"Approximately 4 million Jews had been killed in the various concentration camps, while an additional 2 million met death in other ways, the major part of which were shot by operational squads of the Security Police during the campaign against Russia." (2738-PS)

"According to my knowledge, Eichmann was at that time the leader of the Jewish Section of the Gestapo, and in addition to that he had been ordered by Himmler to get a hold of the Jews in all the European countries and to transport them to Germany. Eichmann was then very much impressed with the fact that Rumania had withdrawn from the war in those days. Moreover, he had come to me to get information about the military situation which I received daily from the Hungarian Ministry of War and from the Commander of the Waffen-SS in Hungary. He expressed his conviction that Germany had now lost the war and that he personally had no [Page 1008] further chance. He knew that he would be considered one of the main war criminals by the United Nations, since he had millions of Jewish lives on his conscience. I asked him how many that was, to which he answered that although the number was a great Reich secret, he would tell me since I, as a historian, would be interested, and that he would probably not return anyhow from his command in Rumania. He had, shortly before that, made a report to Himmler, as the latter wanted to know the exact number of Jews who had been killed." ( 2738-PS)

Eichmann isn't the only one who left a testimony. The nazis who worked in the camps also had their own. They were slaughtering Jews and forcing them to labour until they died. If it never happened someone involved would've said it never happened. Nobody did that though.

Nice one.

some survivors of Auschwitz remember there being no gas chambers so what does that mean?

If you're beaten hard enough you'd confess as well.

Amongst other things, Eichmann confessed to using a russian submarine engine to gas jews at Treblinka, which is very peculiar since the Germans didn't capture any Russian submarines during the war.

The guy who ran Auschwitz confessed to killing 4 million Jews at Nuremberg. The current figure is only 900,000.

Also, people did come forward and call out the holohoax after the war.In the initial version of the myth, it was claimed that there were mass executions at all the camps. By the early 50s all of these claims had been disproven except for the camps that were behind the iron curtain in Poland.

What next, Adolf Hitler was also a Jew?

Why would the west build a lie so great that Germans would forever shackle themselves with it and not disturb the true rulers of the world?
REALLY KNOCKING AROUND MY NOGGIN

Why would Zinoviev confess in his Soviet show trial? I mean, obviously false or forced confessions don't exist. And are we talking about the trials that would "not be bound by the technical rules of evidence"?

I've heard people make that claim before. They say he hated jews because he didn't like his jewish grandmother or some shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuukM4gjcak#t=46s

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

How about showing some of those alleged records.

Hitler voluntarily served in the German army during WWI, getting injured and gassed in the process.
Juwes get flat feet, asthma, ants in their pants etc to avoid service let alone volunteer to fight, in the warZ they agitated the goy to fight.
Hitler named and directed his nations against the jew and communists, not globalists, not leftists, not some intangible invisible islamic terrorist jewhadists, nor Freedumbs and Levis jeans.

He banned Freemasonry and all other secret societies along with the jailing of a Rothschild are just the first basics to recognise to undermine that line of accusation.

et cetera…

He had several requests for this by several anons, which he completely ignored.

"Auschwitz, in Hungary" not Poland, he wrote.
Provides scanned paper document, which was clearly printed using inkjet printers [circa 1990].

Then completely forgot to link all these "meticulously kept nazi records" we hear so much about, which begs the question why haven't they ever been put up to any public scrutiny if there so plentiful and meticulously kept*?

*(i.e. so comprehensive as evidence for the holohoax that there is no doubt, yet never been displayed ever)

I never said that I believed it.

Sorry wasn;t correcting you, just gave 3 throwaway arguments to counter that lie that immediately sprang to my mind

fab769

Huffingpaint pest, My sides user!

Why am I not surprised?

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their
tactics in debate. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their
opponents; but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out,
they played the trick of acting the innocent simpleton.
Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they
could not understand the counter-arguments and feeling themselves cornered,
hastily transferred the discussion to another field. They uttered truisms and
platitudes; and, if you accepted these, took this acceptance as applying to other
problems and matters differing essentially from the original theme.
If you cornered them on this point they would escape again, and you
could not force them to make any precise statement.
Whenever one tried, to get a firm grip on any of these apostles, one’s
hand grasped only a slimy jelly which slipped through the fingers, but
coagulated again a moment afterwards.
If your arguments were so telling that your adversary felt forced to give
in on account of those listening and if you then thought that at last you had
gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day.
The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day
before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, and
if nothing had happened.
Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he
pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the
previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.
74Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more
—their quickness in repartee or the artful way in which they dressed up their
falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them. Yet all this had its good side,
because the better I came to know the real leaders, or at least the propagators
of Social Democracy, the more did my love for my own people increase
accordingly.
Considering the satanic skill which these evil counsellors displayed,
who could blame their unfortunate victims? Indeed, I found it extremely
difficult to prove a match for the dialectic perfidy of that race.
How futile was it to try to win over such people, seeing that they
distorted the truth, denied the very words they had just uttered and used them
again a few moments afterwards to serve their own ends in argument!
The better I came to know the Jew, the easier it was to excuse the
workers.

his parents both were, so yes

those quotes are real though, he hated jews and didn't see himself as one

Oh look it's the cuck king of you tube.

You inspired me user.

You're either a shill or a retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_court

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_confession

Holla Forums has teams of hasbara juwes dedicated and paid to disrupting and derailing all important subjects discussed and news.

Never be surprised when their holy brainwash holohoax is brought up suddenly gefilte stinkin' (((anons))) get amnesia and demand proofs of details even a relatively new online resource like Holla Forums had established years ago.

This hasbara "interference noise" and feigned amnesia happens pretty much on 95% of all threads here.
Even more obvious on holohoax threads and any thread discussing whether we should go for the juwes directly or wait for Hitler [voting in jewish fixed democratic elections) and clean up their arab enemies for them instead of tackling jewry.

So a generation grows up with the internet. The internet being the worlds largest library, with information on any topic available in seconds with very little censorship from almost anwhere.

All of this this and you expect them to believe a poorly put together conspiracy theory from 70+ years ago?

I'm amazed anyone still believe the holohoax. Once enough people find out how his lie has been used, its gonna get really ugly.

His mother was Jewish and he knew.
According to Jews, Jewish mother = Jewish son.
Genetically he may or may not be that much of a Jew.

No.
there is 6 million

What do they mean by "who would normally identify along the left". Do they mean would "normally would be a good goy if it wasn't for those damn meddling kids!"

And whatever anyone here may believe, at least know this, a comparison is not an argument. A comparison is a tool to make people more familiar with something. Say, someone doesn't know what a screw is, but knows what a nail is, you can say a screw is like a nail that you turn in to make it fix the thing. It doesn't mean a nail is like a screw, it serves to familiarize with a concept, you cannot go "Screwing a screw is like hammering a nail", that's a false equivalence, an attempt to ignore all the existing differences in a goal to convince, not explain, just like what he just did.

Smokes and mirrors, no substance, that's what projecting is.

Funny i remember yalking to my great grandfather who fought in Germany with Patton's 3rd army division. He told me that nobody even heard about the Holohoax until the mid 50's but never by that name. I was told by all of my relatives who were around during the time that the holocaust wasnt real and it was just a hollywood fabrication. The majority of my family members have never recognised the holocaust.

Hell my great grandmother told my mother that she was to tell me that it was a lie and that Jews were evil creatures who must be fought all of my life.

Sorry for blogposting but i think our "Greatest Generation" may have known this was a hoax from the beginning

do we counter "punch a nazi" with "name a jew"?