Adam Savage Ravages the White Male Patriarchal Sciences

If you are a white male, you literally cannot understand modern science. This is why you don't understand gender fluid theory.

This is the future of science. Weak beta male celebrity scientists virtue-signaling useless "science", while the real scientific progression happens behind the curtains.

Um excuse me? The fedora has been scientifically proven to make the female's panties wet. White males can't understand the science though, that's why they lash out against the fedora. A mere hat.

Leftism is anti-science.

You're obviously a white male who can't understand real science. I bet you think that calculus is an actual science. Um no, sweetie. Calculus is racist and sexist, and it has no place in the modern university.

yet another reason why the build team is objectively superior to (((Adam))) and Jaime

pick one and only one

What's the problem here?

More like >>>jewfu

Kari's not jewish

is this real?

Literally what is his problem?

he's literally reddittor

most cancerous thing in that pic tbh

Whites are better at more technical sports such weightlifting, swimming and mountaineering because of their higher altitude habitats, abundance of water sources and having farmed for thousands of years. This is a fact.
Due to faster predators, a taller body structure and flatter land, blacks are genealogically better suited to running. This is also a fact.
Asians are better at martial arts and other sports that require stability due to their lower center of gravity caused by a shorter body structure. This too is a fact.
Ashkenazic Jews traditionally have a higher amount of birth defects, due to inbreeding. This, like every other preceding statement, is also true.
More than 99% of the population is made up of two chromosomal identities; XY (Male) and XX (Female). The remainders are genetic freaks which possess features of both, and yet still fit the criteria for one of these identities; an XXY individual cannot have their own babies, but can create them via sperm.
Transsexualism, or at the least the concept of such is currently impossible with the current technology and cannot happen in nature, aside from lesser species where it is used as an evolutionary survival method in the case of the clownfish. A male cannot grow a uterus or other reproductive organs, nor can a female grow testes. A male cannot grow a vagina nor can a woman grow a penis, they can instead have an open wound that they do not allow the body to heal or a parasitic extension that they do not allow the body to reject. These are all facts.

I personally think we should start off a divergent school of intelligence, call it Science+ or whatever the fuck you want that centers its core tenets over nothing but the direct truth. If present day pseudoscience that faggot cucks such as HBomberGuy run a reverse dichotomy over won't allow fact to prevail over feeling, then they can go eat shit. We will no longer have anything to do with them. We will be the protestantism to their catholicism. The Lamborghini to their Ferrari. The NJPW to their WWE.

I want to perform experiments with her

it's just pop science, everyone ignores real science like climate changing, so what does it matter?

This is what I mean by useless pop science with no basis in the actual scientific process.

how much does Elon Musk pay you?

It is.

Calculus is currently, and have been for the last near two centuries - very jewish. It will take another hundred years for calculus to return to its white fascist roots and become much more powerful. Do you think there'll still be universities in a hundred years?
t.mathematician

He must have fucked up badly if reddit is downvoting him and upvoting the people calling him out.

Before I knew evolution stopped from the neck up I was a dirty white male bashing other races for their savagery but now I know that white people are inherently evil, backed up by (((science)) btw I get to ignore the fact that we're being demographically replaced by sub humans. Thank you Adam Savage for your contributions to (((science))).

probably getting brigaded by The_Donald

AMA mods were probably sleeping, by now all the evil sexist comments and votes must've been purged.

Adam Savage is like Bill Nye: an engineer who had a tv show roughly related to entry level science who thinks he can speak on behalf of scientists, even though they've never been scientists. We don't need your misguided idpol commentary, Adam. Stick to blowing up dummies and making soda bottle rockets.

the difference is that Adam's show was actually good in its heyday

Let me guess, American?

Let me guess, butt hurt non-American who is mad we took away your billions of dollars in gibs?

No more strong-arm science for us. You're going to have to do better than 50 years of charting weather patterns to convince us.

A fucking white male at that

jaime is the one who made the shit that actually worked, adam's usually blew-up in an unintended way.

That's not how you spell Discrete Mathematics.

For a mathematician you're pretty bad with numbers. Go check the financials of major universities. The fucking world would end before the Ivy leagues ran out of money.

yeah but we're not talking about Jaime now

a lot of butthurt for a teaching assistant

What if the answer is no, because I'm fucking brown, you Savage faggot?

>Somehow an otherqueer transfag nigger can not only beat ALL the Whites who came before it, but deserves to screech about problems rather then advance real science and not (((science))).
Adam Savage is fucking special effects faggot too. Its like Bill Nye and that """science""" nigger pretending to have a say.

Yeah, its not like Scientists split animals into different groups based on genes and important differences. Thats why a guy who cuts his dick off deserves to have his very special group, and why not split every single creature that loses a limb, or breaks off from a group a different class as well?

who

Emma

Anal fag who wanted kids to watch him on tv

Oh and he also has some relationshop with a tranny who transitioned, and Savage took a picture with the kid every year. You absolutely know they fuck.

Went searching and couldn't find this comment.
Archive link or you are fake news

WHO?

???

Who? Oh wait, that now I remember.

What does he even mean by the forest/trees comment? I'm genuinely fucking baffled.

impressive digits you pervert

impressive. he has become so reddit that even reddit hates him

I think he is saying "you are not seeing the bigger/smaller picture here"

Farming actually fucked the white man up, that's why the larger whites were always the Celts and Germanics because they didn't have a steady diet of grains like the Romans, Egyptians, and Greeks did, this is also one of the many reasons why Romans saw them as "barbarians" because they primarily ate meat. "You are what you eat" reigns true no matter the haplogroup.

No, it's due to bone density, it's also why there's never been and probably never will be an Olympic swimming nigger.

I've been watching marial arts my entire life and couldn't disagree with your "fact" any harder. You're a faggot that's played too much RPGs that thinks races can be neatly packaged into "traits". Stop extrapolating horseshit from video games you nigger.

It's about grouping, not really scale. He's saying you can't see the individual trees as individuals and instead want to lump them all in together as a certain type of forest (Boreal, Deciduous i.e.)

I have no idea who he is, but he isn't wrong, only real men can understand science and see the difference between real science or absolute bullshit like 'gender fluid theory', something what pathetic white males actually believe in. The only problem I see is that this worthless piece of shit is too narcissistic to realize that he just criticized himself.

I see two White people and a slant which is a hell've a lot better than a nig or a paki.

he doesn't have a degree in STEM, so i guessing all the DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE went to his head. listen nigger, you are not a scientist. reddit can suck your epeen all day but that doesn't change the facts

Honestly one of the most cringy things I have ever read on a Imageboard.

Isn't BLACK SCIENCE MAN a Astrophisycist?

I guess you could call him, Adam SAVAGE YOUR BUTTHOLE!

Who may not have authored his thesis, was pushed through the program for diversity points and who LIKE THE FUCKING NIGGER HE IS helped to destroy a piece of white history, culture, and science by working to have Pluto reclassified as a drawf plant. Pluto is a chill ass diety and his planet is rightful American clay. All scienceniggers must hang.

[Claim requires evidence]
[Claim requires evidence]
Tyson was only a public face too many other scientists arguments. Essentally a attention whore.
I have a hard time believing you are a Holla Forumsack. Never before have I seen these points presented in such a irrational manner.

future? pic related is a peer-reviewed paper. the entire paper.

The latest /ourguy/ Wews video had a good bit on this.

Oy vey.

and I have no problems believing you are from reddipol from your irational support and dsince you lack the basic efense of BASED niggers or from your lack understanding basic English enough to understand what
means.

context?

What did he mean by this?

wait, WHAT!?

Take a regular A4 page and use a pen or a pencil to draw some lines on it. Hold the page with one or two hands, and while you keep your gaze upon the lines you drew - move the page closer and closer to your face until the page touches the tip of your nose. What do you see? That's right, it's science.

It means that he's nearsighted

jew is a race, and of course he's anti-God aka atheist… I'm sure he fucks kids and drinks baby blood while worshiping Moloch like his fellow jews

He was a prop maker wasn't he? Does that really count as engineering?

that's farsighted you dunce

more like fuckboy carlos

I'd tap that

I somewhat doubt this personally since he doesn't even have the balls to tell Atheism+ hambeasts to go stuff themselves (not like they don't already), let alone anything more adventuresome.

These guys suck at editing and optics.

Call the show "Millennial Woes with [insert name here]" and edit down the basic gestalt to 10-15 minutes.

This is one of those bait papers like when that one group succesfully published a paper on "Microcholrieans" (the thing from Neo-Star Wars) with fake references, fake names, and a fictional university.

R-rite???

He's talking about the pseudo-scientific metaphysical redditor spiritual view shared by Millenials where the more you observe an object ,you eventually get to levels that are unobservable.

For example, you see a shoe. You look at it at a microscopic level. You see the black polish. You magnify it. You see bactiria. You magnify it. You see cells. You get an electron microscope and you see the compnents of cells. You magnify that.

Eventually you're at the sub-atomic level and the subatomic level is a big blur. This pseudo-scientific metaphysics is really deeply rooted in a lot of the beliefs of the Redditor as, while he may lack any religion, he tries to make up for this by believing in metaphysical pseudo-science to prevent depression from seeping in and killing himself for being a wasted space manchild who uses the website Reddit and watches nothing but Rick and Morty.

Adam Savage is the science entertainment worlds Joss Wheedon

It would be really surprising if he turned out to be a sexist, racist womanizer so yes.

How her career works.

Jamie was based

Even black science man is less of a living reddit meme than this fag.

he seems like a nice guy, but not the kind of nice you'd want to hang out with