Volksgrenadier user After Action Report

I finally escaped the city and I thought I'd make a thread documenting what I witnessed and learned during Holla Forums's little incursion into a densely populated libcuck gathering.

Firstly, I've noticed they act like deer in headlights when quickly and intensely meme'd. If any user wish to do the same, I suggest going fast and hard, it scrambles their programming and they can't respond fast enough. By the time they do, the damage is already done

Secondly, it appears as if Shia was literally the Zogbot hivemind control center, they followed and watched his every move for direction and queues. maybe it's a pheromone his stank as cheese body secretes

Thirdly, most of them were too shell shocked to attempt anything, the autism was too blindingly fast for anything to be stopped, however on my second pass a few of them became alert and tried to block my path back and from escaping. Luckily being the quick Manlet Osttruppen I unfortunately am, I was able to get away.

If you have any other questions or saw something I didn't, I would like to know.

this will probably be a one thread thing, I don't want to be a Holla Forums e-celeb, I want to set an example for anons who's memes are still dreams, you can accomplish anything, just gotta bee yourself and believe in your people

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsizes.co/
memes.money/real-memes/inauguration-2017-special
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are your ears okay? You had high intensity autism go directly into your eardrums, hope your ok user

Shia is a jew.

timestamp

are you a chink or mutt or what?

Make Holla Forums proud brother

You should sue Shia for hearing damage. People demonstrating their right to free speech shouldn't be afraid of losing their hearing.

good job out there son but why the fuck didn't you bring anyone with you

What happened to your hand.

Fuck what did I miss, damn real life…

someone post webm

Dude his fucking eyes, I couldn't find a partical of soul or sanity no matter how hard I looked, whatever programming they do in pedowood is scary.

I'm fine, his fucking repulsive beard almost got into my mouth, my hearing is fine but I may smell like cheese for a day.

Here

disgusting Central American and European half breed, hence Osttruppen

WEBM

You're a man of valor, OP. I expect more people nearby will follow suit.

Thread theme

pleb

What happened off camera when Shia chased you?

holy shit i just realised how soon is >>8888888, seven (divine number) eights.

Has Shia actually been standing out there like a hobo for days?

Are you going to the frontlines again?

Jews are very loud, loquacious, sociable, and charismatic. How do you do, my fellow goyim. I have seen this time and time again; they use it in herd-of-people settings to quickly snatch up a leadership role and manipulate people into doing their bidding like a skilled autist playing Lemmings.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Funny part was, after my second strafe I was already halfway down the block when I fucking hear Shia's autism barreling down the sidewalk at Mach 10 toward me.

I tried to get a video but had to book it, he continued to chase me along with another libshit for a block and a half

Daayumm

Should have played some Johnny Rebel

Did they chase you for a long time?

What in the fuck are wrong with these retards. This is what happens when atheism spreads.

thats when I wish he had a gun and killed him for violating the NPI

BALLS OF STEEL

Follow this Anin's example. Be proud and brave, show strength and masculinity in face of the degenerate masses. We memed a fucking president into office, claiming this nation for a new pharoh, A God Emperor if youd like it, by the will of the god Kek himself, brought forth back into reality through our autistic rage, in the name of the great cat who protects us from the deviltry of Snek, shadilay, shout it with me an roar, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
PRAISE KEK!

"But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."

Matthew 6:7-8

Sue the fuck out of LaFaggot

PRAISE KEK

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

THE EIGHT OGDOADS SHALL RETURN

Learn to read, nigger

Only for a block and a half, see

hey nice job man. who knows what kind of snowball effect you caused.

SHADILAY!

How many people of the security detail you spotted?

thats some good co op memeplaying there fam

I cut it on a machete two days ago
its almost fully healed thanks to magick, I pray to Kek, Miku and any warrior God willing to listen

user, we reincarnate to our own blood. Shit happens, you can still be king of a central american fascist utopia.

From what I could tell, either they weren't there or are fucking retarded, because me and Shia went at it for awhile

The only ones who tried to stop me was the libcucks when Shia activated his pheromones

You have balls OP

You are what is needed.

Fellow Holla Forumsacks from the holy US and A, show the leftards that our Froggod will cause chaos as seen in the Webm.

The confusion you have casued will stir up so many things in these zogzombies.

Meme Magick

SHADILAY BROTHERS

I hope not that corporative whore Im thinking of

also why werent you carrying?

it would be so hard for me not to. Was my first thought as well.

witnessed and keked

(heil'd)

Make Costa Rica Spainard Again

Great display user, I hope you know you made it to drudgereport.

New Jewsy native so it's basically impossible

Good job tiny 1488 man.

who is going to make HWNDU thread 12

Thank you for your brave efforts user. You will never be forgotten!

Just stopping by to say you were a hero user, you're going down in Holla Forums history, we love you, even if you are a halfbreed manlet

Also: did you notice or talk to the other supposed anons there or was it a one and done ordeal, I didn't see you lurking around in the back but there were a ton of leftists blocking the camera, so I might have missed you

Thanks user, you seem like a good guy.

I'll get my wife to design a ring for the CARWDSs and I'll design military gear thats all in theme for the glorious rise to power of the OP. You'll probably have a lot more gold trim and bigger mustache requirements to be taken seriously in costa rica though.

Did you check out Drudge report yet mate?
I suggest you do if you haven't yet.

In case you missed it in the other thread OP

If he cased any damage to your hearing by screaming into your ear like that he's likely guilty of felony mayhem.

It would serve him right to go to prison.

Go to a hospital complain of ringing in your ears get them checked by a doc then tell the police what happened.

It looked like Shia was talking to the cops for a while after the confrontation, perhaps calling in a complaint to the NYPD might get some lulz.

Either way, good work user

Welcome back soldier, you did good.

What race my man?

You need a totenkopf for your hat son, me thinks you've earned it.

I MISSED THE FIRST THREAD AND DIDN"T KNOW THIS WAS SHIA LABEOUF HOOOOOOOLY

what did you say to the camera? couldnt hear it from the shouting fags

kek
meme magic praise be him

(Kekked)
Onethousand posts to get a message from ==KEK==

Same, its fucking hilarious

STEP 1)
Wait until they get tired and changing gets less intense.

STEP 2)
Say: "We must not forget our Muslim brothers and sisters in this fight against oppression! Give me one "He will not divide us for Muslims, say it!" "

STEP 3)
See if you established yourself as a ring leader, they have to follow with "He will not divide us".

STEP 4)
Say: "We must show solidarity with most oppressed! Donald Trump wants to deport our Muslim brothers and sisters! Let's show some solidarity with their holy chant! "ALLAHU AKBAR!" "

STEP 5)
Keep chanting "Allahu Akbar" with the crowd.

STEP 6)
Rub hands.

He stated before that he has native central american blood (clearly not the mongoloid bullshit we have in the states) and Spaniard. Who knows, he could be the reincarnation of one of Cortez's brave men who freed this land of ritual humn sacrifice. I'm no christian, but if his men led a bloody revolution to save my people from a demonic bloodthirsty cult, yeah I'd probably like then too.

Thank you for the hope, user. Maybe there is a place for our height-impaired kind afterall.

Honestly I didn't see them, I assumed they were on their way so I basically just went in alone and tried to start the memes. Tip of the Spear

I saw it, I'm pretty smug and comfy right now

Half Costa Rican, half German, Polish, Irish, Swedish, Scottish and Spanish

Sam can you please show up and beat shia up

You did us all proud, user. Shia crawls closer and closer to the gas chamber.

14 words, but the chimps drowned me out. Note I was RIGHT on the microphone

MP4? I'm on mobile and phone is full with no app to view WEBM

Fucking mud genes overpowering

Just get a pot of coffee to pass out to the protestors and lace it with datura or angel trumpets. These are water soluble and take several hours to have noticable effects, long enough to be long gone. Further, their memory will likely be impaired after having gone insane for a day or two, and will not likely remember you.

I understand how fucked the situation was, but you should have called him out on being a jew. As soon as you said, "white people" he freaked out because it tripped his jew brain.

With that tie and those manlet dance moves you remind me of Angus Young. Good show user.
vid related the one on the right in a hat

The high of being the smuggest motherfucker on the island was too great to put in words,

It kinda feels like that guy who show's his dick to thousands of feminists

I can only imagine for now
You belong in Valhalla after today, and you are an example to us all.

You dun good OP.

well played bro

Then Shia just assaulted someone and the cops should arrest him.

The Ogdoads shall return onto earth

Praised be KEK, The first to show himself

So, why is Miku your god?

kekd and checked.

You can press charges against Shia Labeof. Keep in mind if you do it you'll be doxed. Up to you.

Hey OP are you ethnically French? Because to me you look French.

Truly honorary.

interesting. i wonder what caused them to take so long to identify what they consider an enemy. is it because they never actually encounter any opposition in their hugboxes and simply couldn't recognize it without klan robes and a red armband, or because their brains were pre-occupied with chanting and simply couldn't process the incoming information until it was blatantly clear?

All of these people look like they have faulty chromosomes. Every single one of them.

It would also appear that that faggot Laboof has lost his mind and has been wearing the same dirty clothes for three days.

As much fun as it is to watch these losers sperg out, how much longer is this retardation going to continue?

Do you have plans to go back bro?

WTF OP

UGLY AUTISTIC MIDGETS GTFO OF POL

I'm proud of you OP. Why were you wearing formal attire?

Formal attire? He looked like a teen cosplaying as a student from fucking Hogwarts.

Yeah we /lefty-

Errr, I mean /int-

GODDAMNIT! I mean we Pollocks hate you. Yeah yeah that's right…..

Hehe goyim think I am them.

Hello fellow Jew-

WHITE MAN! We hate Jews right fellow White?

I've gotta admit it got pretty hilarious after the cringy start

Damn son, you're legendary. Drudge should put a pic of you up instead of that kikeball player.

How tall are you? No bully, just curious

Top kek, be easy with him. He has more balls than you.

Is that a Ukrainian flag?

Kill yourself. He looks like a legendary rock star.

May Kek smile upon you user, and reward you with full Scottish blood next life. You will be the next William Wallace and will save Scotland. You have the heart and the balls.

next time bring earplugs
unless you're deaf user

Reddit would be more up to your speed.

If I were living in Burgeristan I'd get a daki and go there just to see how they'd react.

Long story, had a run in with some heavy magick, formed an anti-kike Psyops on Holla Forums cats cradle of anyone remembers and uncovered some serious shit along the way

Wanted to look as autisic as possible, I couldn't find my CIA cosplay or /k/ hoodie either.

Nope

5'7" ;_; but speed and stealth are on my side

I say we need more anons to raid this piss collecting wall, dressed in a disguise concocted from whatever rags they can haggle from a near-by salvation army.

Until he runs out of cocaine and heroin.

I wish I still had my Kenyan sand boa but I traded it for a pair of breeding tokay geckos it was a mistake

You have to go back, thumbs in belt, and tell Shia he's a big guy (for a Jew)

Heil'd. Imagine the cognitive dissonance if a seemingly homeless bum started shouting the 14 words.

better yet, lets get some weeaboo anons to go there dressed in this. Anime triggers these fucks right?

Oh fuck boys

http: //twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/22/seek-help-watch-shia-labeouf-completely-lose-it-in-confrontation-with-trump-supporter/

iktf. GUMI is best Vocaloid, though.
A good party needs a rogue. You have your purpose, and you used your gifts excellently today.

It's fetal alcohol syndrome. Explains their flat nose bridges, gaping mouths and repetition.

Welp OP is famous now.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/22/seek-help-watch-shia-labeouf-completely-lose-it-in-confrontation-with-trump-supporter/
It's a lot better for everybody involved if you just delete the http:// part.

Which thread did I miss for context? I haven't checked out the he will not divide us threads.

Good on you, OP.

Serious magic is shit that bothers you for half your life until you figure out what it is, then it starts nailing charred cloth to your door.

Those are basically turbo-origami and are fucking impossible to make.

NGOs are going to start sending their antifa drones

was fun while it lasted

OP triggered Shia in person by praising Kek so Moloch worshiper Shia chased manlet user down the street.

Thanks.

This, fetal alcohol syndrome is not always full retard and it is frighteningly common. A lot of idiot mothers are irresponsible and don't realize even a single drink during pregnancy is enough to fuck their shit up. Then the baby is born healthy and functional but grows up with subtle morphological perversions and becomes a leftist defect instead of more obvious retardation.

Nothing is impossible in Trump's America user.

*tips cap*

Mein Führer

IF ANY ONE OF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT WELL ENOUGH TO BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITY TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A SMALL HORDE OF LEFIST EFFETES FUCKING CHRIST YOU BETTER BE REMEDYING THAT FUCKING QUICK.

I GUARANTEE ID HAVE ANY BAND OF MARXISTS ROUTED BEFORE I THREW MY 50TH PUNCH

Even though you're a manlet, I'd offer you my virginity and cook you dinner every night. You've got balls of steel.

Creepy cult.

how about you go show us how to take on a whole crowd there tough guy, as in, go to exactly where OP was and make a fucking video.

NICE TUFF GUY

You looking to get zapped mate?

PS THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT TODAY OP

Oh please do, Costa Rican are suffering with this leftist, fat mongoloid

FREE COSTA RICAN EMPIRE

OP doesn't want your boipucci I hope

Costa ricans*

OP WASN'T A FAGGOT. GOOD JOB OP

ABSOLUTELY SUBVERTED

Alrigth. Good job user!

I would have gave Actual Cannibal a big ol' wet kiss.

You watch too many actions movies user, even the best of figthers will get his ass handed to him if his one against 3 or more, when fighting in the open

IF I LIVED ANYWHERE NEAR ANY OF THESE MARXIST TEMPER TANTRUMS ID TAKE YOU UP ON THAT CHALLENGE.

Faggots aren't welcome here

go outside and punch a nigger.

Fucking WEW
You are a brave bad ass
I predict this 4 year live stream to generate some hilarious memes

NEGATIVE, ANTIFA, IM IN THIS FIGHT FOR THE LONG HAUL.

I suggest you retract that statement friendo
or you get the gas

If you aren't posting from a prison then you are doing something wrong. So, how many leftists did you beat up?

OP you have to go back and inject more memes

Do it for every one of us that cant go there.
and this time punch him in the fucking face and sue him

You know real life isn't an anime yet and you sure as hell ain't no Kenshiro.

kudos lad

Trump will meet with the Patriots at the White House.

Beautiful.

Well done m8

Shit OP, you should have gone prepared to kill LeBeouf, I hear that asshole is pretty strong. Should have brought backup.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

OP you know how rare we are? 4 million ticos vs 7 billion
Deus vult

If I sell over 9000 kek rings, I swear to labor for the righteous causes of our people, under lord Kek. If costarican RWDS appear and I have any means to accomplish what is asked, I will answer the call to the full capabilities of my being, without hesitations. Shadilay, that is my vow. Praise Kek.

fuck off with your jew rings

How many of us are there? /costarica/ is fucking barren

That's why you kill them, or at least leave them a vegetable. this is why I advise giving them datura coffee, and allowing the following mental breakdown and hallucinations destroy them and their credibility. Heheh, it's what the CIA would do.

Non-whites get out

kek

I'm not actually costarican… I'm a burger of saxon and irish descent. Used to know costaricans whn I was a kid and lived on the gulf though, usually seemed like normal people that really hated mexicans and purto ricans.

so did the operation go as expected, or were there hiccups? also what happens between the time youre off camera and when you come back?

Shh shill. Also, learn to speak anglish. The word you were searching for as an insult is "Kike" like Hike, but with a K.

It feels like the dawn of a new day.
I no longer wish to be anonymous.

KEK MIT UNS

I wish I were as ballsy as you, user. This is the best i've done. First time around, Can't Stump.jpg, the leftists and dindus took my sign and ripped it. Second time around, Signanon, they shrieked at me like banshees, but they couldn't reach me.

So when do you have to go back to your cell faggot?

+1
Also, what thoughts were going through your head? Did you feel an adrenaline spike as you initiated conflict? Did you get a sick smug joy out of it during, or just after? These things need to be gone over because they define your next actions. Be aware f your thoughts and help us become more aware of operational thoughts.

You are now realizing the cannibal song might actually be a pizzagate related thing he's done, and he may literally be a Goyim-eating traditional "Wandering jew" that blood libels the victims he catches.

I consider it a success, I wanted to go alone to show anons that you can accomplish anything with bravery and memes.

When I first did my tactical retreat, I forgot to praise Miku and meme it up before, so I came back and ran through the fire just for the Keks

You're doing Gods work user

for any one actually that believe this merchant then lurk more. first he claimed that his rings where hand made then he accidently said his rings are factory made garbage and he only made the design. and dont forget you always see this guy in threads shilling for his rings. this guy reeks of a merchant

why dont we all just put a nazi symbol on our self to have us indentified?

my dude this shit must be pretty overwhelming. you should take the rest of the night off to yourself, go get a burger

The Adrenaline high was incredible, it felt like I was on a 10+ speed and smug buff with active invulnerability

Instead of tunnel visioning, everything went lighter and time slowed down, I was as light as feather and as fast as a photon

Probably becaus you're like 5'9 160 lbs :^)

you should watch your back in the coming days. they will probably try to pull some shit if they are able to track you down.

may kek be with you

damnit

Good on ya OP, IRL OC

Shai-Hulud!

Ha, be careful with that user. You can get addicted to the rush and then become desensitized and stop enjoying it as much. Be sure to eat healthy, have sex, and get a good nights rest after ever operation like this one.

Thank you shill, for using the same image every time you shill this topic. It makes you easy to recognize. Show me an archive, and back up your claims.

Well meme'd friend

when and how the fuck did the burger hippies and… well every-fucking-one switched the roles?

May Kek and Miku forever bless you and your family user. You will always have my respect.

Las colonias fueron un error.

Right Wing CostaRican Death Squads cuando?

Several years ago I think. I won't lie, I'm shocked by it all on a daily basis and I've seen some crazy shit in my life.

i will call your ass out every time i see you.
funny how you post that picture when you dont do shit and just send your design to a factory

Yes he will. Enjoy being jailed and deported, liberal scum. The God Emperor shall reign for over 9000 years.

OP looks like a jew

This is a fucking cult.

here's your (((you))), shill

I fear not the coming bloodshed for 1 of ours is worth 100 of theirs. I am giving them a lot of credit I know but never underestimate a dumb desperate animal.

TOP MAN

Care to do better for a lower price?

That hand better be attached to a female, otherwise I got bad news for you user…

Oh shit I'm in NJ and was planning on going when I have off of work. How long do I have until Shia gets tired of this and leaves only bored leftists in his wake?

Happened to me a few months ago. Looked it up, turns out it's a scam.

Yes, because I can't think of a better way to spend a Monday morning than with all the mornings shows interviewing Shia with his black eye and holocaust card crying about how all he wanted to do was spread love.

Lol

I remember cats cradle threads. Before it was dubbed "cats cradle" the OP started a thread where he drew digits for people and I was drawing penis sigils ITT and spamming it. Are you saying it was a psyops?

Sigils*

Not digits

Hey OP, you made it to the fucking Drudge Report. 10/10. +1 internets

How much? I want one

I give him 3 months

Varies by size. We managed to get the price down lower on this one by lowering polygon count and making it a less bulky design than the original kek-stamper. ww.shapeways.com/product/WCYZG7ZAM/memetic-hieroglyph-ring?optionId=61545579

Back on topic though. OP keep up the good work. Can we turn you into a meme? I want to see what happens when a person becomes such a thing, though looking in the corner of the screen at our green god emperor, I have n idea about that already.

TOP KEK

does anyone have the webbum of the Holla Forumsack confronting the guitar player? I've missed a bunch of stuff recently due to IRL stuff (self-improvement for the god-emperor) and I've been told about it. there was also one where Shia Leboof was called shoa lebuff. can someone post it here?

How do tell what size finger I have

I can imagine vore fetishists getting horny over this video

Proud of you lad, never take shit from filthy jew cheese beards. You made that dirty kike flip his yid lid, he was madder than an elderly kike who was overcharged for matzo and hummus at the local kosher deli.

underageb&

This. What guitar confrontation? This sounds fun.

Best ring size explanation I've found. ringsizes.co/ I hope this helps.

What a bunch of craziness holy shit.

I just remembered something about Shia.

He was in that fucking weird 'music video' where he gets 'naked' (wearing flesh coloured clothes barely covering him) in a cage with a little 8-9 year old girl (also symbolically 'naked') and they do these strange suggestive dances while the music heavily suggests romantic interest.

Is Shia a pizzaboy ?

What does a wolf care about the reasons behind the bleating of sheep?

It seems so.

You are a true hero user. I wish only the best for you.

Shadilay! You make Kek proud.

kudos OP you did good

btw getting other people to say their piece while ol'cheesybeard and his drones were distracted was a good move

Shit op and mustache matt need to double team Shia tomorrow. Let the world know how much he likes Cheese Pizza

maybe you are onto something user

This was freaking awesome, user. Glad to hear you had fun with it. It was a treat to watch.

Shadilay!

Scizophrenia

WAIT A MINUTE I'VE SEEN YOU TALK WITH MIKE B..

is the challenge coin user a kike as well? the design looked pretty nice

That's a nice coin you've got.
Where did you find it ?

It was central/south america that protected the nazis after wwii.

It was the other guy calling crafters kikes. I like that design and wish I had some. Does he also make pins? If he does, or starts to, and they're affordable ($2-$3 little button pins) I'd get a dozen and so would others, for the rainbow op. Hippies fucking love pins because they love accessories, and we could use them as trade goods, forcing the hippies to value Kek more, Praise Him. Might even be able to trade them for nazi memorabilia, that stuff shows up at hippie barter circles, and is at lowest value, while these pins are at highest. worthless shiny rocks are hippie gold too.

Yep, that was one of Sia the blonde singer's videos. Her shit is so weird.

Look at the hashtag #hewillnotdivideus it's there

thanks for delivering

Keep it up mate.

"His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

So… what exactly were you saying?

Nicely done, OP. The only disappointment is that you're not /fit/. When he tried bumping into you, it would've been great for you to shoulder barge him out of shot.

The futures bright, lads.

Nah, lace them with laxatives. That way they spend the rest of the day on the can instead of chanting.

This is attempted murder or successful murder depending on how unlucky you are. ID filtered.

Distribution of laxative spiked drinks is illegal. Distributing sugar free gummy bears is entirely legal, less suspicious, and can have some explosive results.

The artificial sweetener Maltitol tastes very much like sugar and one bag of sweets will make you go. A lot.

Triple-dub-dubs speak to the echos of cosmic truth.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith. - Uncle Adolf

SIEG HEIL

HERO! You make an old man proud.
I mean, get bigger and don't be as shy- but you have the spirit of a tiger, lad!

Also; I really like that hat. lol

I also like the hat, but it could use a feather.

fuck off, we were under nicaraguan bs for most of the time, and stil are thanks to being a forsaken poor colony. I also like my freedom, faggit. We do need an army ffs.

I'm a coffeebeaner and even I find that much miscegenation disgusting, but you're cool for doing what you did

we're been here all along faggot,:^) I bet you're a post-Holla Forums harbor rapefugee

we will re-arm, take back our clay from Panama and conquer Nicaragua while genociding them. Then we do the same to all C.A. and we can have a nice little empire

I never use other boards spanish boards are full cancer and brings the worst of autism and degeneracy

SOON

BTW, sorry for the 'tism, but I'm happy. The last time I encountered someone from my country here it was a motherfucking jew and it made me want to burn the fucking synagogue just kidding DIS/OIJ/CIA/FIB/INTERPOL

Awesome, now I know which high school you go to and can easily contact the administration to inform them that you post on a national socialist board.

Nigger, do you have any idea how important it is for you to better hide your identity? If antifa or any other of those lefty fags see this, your life could be ruined. Granted, they probably won't have the (minimal) intelligence to figure it out.

Sweet gifts from Holla Forums it is, then.

Shia looked absolutely mentally deranged. I'm not sure if that's baseline Shia or if he just hasn't slept since the inauguration.

I'd say as a precaution you should delet the other picture as well, since I'm able to find the original with a simple reverse image search.
Learn2opsec, the opposition won't show you a sliver of mercy if they find you out

Holy shit, really? That motherfucker clearly and publicly went batshit insane long ago. How could you follow him in any shape or form. Man even oldtime leftists would be ashamed of today I'll bet. This kid is loony I'm sure he was abused somewhere back.

If your life can be ruined by something like that, you need to free yourself from those chains. Why are you slave to opinions of the weak?

Keep it up, user.

that's a cute little snek

lol, horrible "advice. If you're surrounded, don't listen to tough faggots like this. What the man did is spot on. One brave soul in twenty is long odds. Even if there were four Holla Forumsacks in good company, trying to leave when so grossly outnumbered is better than fighting a horribly stacked fight. Be smart.

Лiл

Holla Forums yourself my friends

(checked)

No, it's not origami

Casting requires some special tools and workshop, so can't be made at mom's basement. But wouldn't call it impossible.

Cloth/paper/gypsum can be made in garage without special tools

well done kamerad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why hasn't anyone used some high quality stereo and played one of the good ol' "Allahu Ackbar + very loud explosion" combos while these guys were chanting, just to send them fleeing?

OP you are a hero

Well done, you allowed people to see what an unhinged raving lunatic he is. Nice intel, it will be useful if anyone truly plans to make these sort of things spread around the nation.

Are you me, user? Am I in the right timeline?

test

last test

What should us Ticos do? These past two days have been the worst of my life, and it has got me thinking that I should do something about the criminality around C.A.
Ill grow up to be the Duterte of Tiquicia, screen cap this gallopintoanon

CHECKED
We need /fit/ Sam to go rustle some jimmies. Hes been working out for Shia (check twitter)

The doublethink. Jesus christ.

This episode on bumfights, spastic user against hobo leQueff cheeze chin.

Do you feel the rage?

Fucking topkek

Pedowood scares me more than anything the Jew grip has to offer

memes.money/real-memes/inauguration-2017-special

I just got mine a couple of days ago.

No dubs tho.

hey man..it just works. nice watch

Its literally not even a crime or in violation of any school rules to post here

School administration couldn't do shit

That little "praise kek"

I lost it

Brilliant

When do we get to genetically engineer away this user's 50% native and make him full European?

What a sorry bunch of brainwashed zombies repeating the mantra their puppetmaster ordered.

It's a damn cult, and one of the dumber ones I've seen.

We must convince Trump to start a worldwide eugenics program.

listen user. C.A. is shit because it's full of shit people, that's the cold hard truth. Now for our nation, we have always been the underdog and got buttfucked by Gran Colombia while the niggers up north were to busy with their stupid civil wars and petty squabbles , why do you think the C..A federal republic was such a shit show? We then got flooded with niggers and other spics. Now we're also getting tons of chinks and more violent spics and niggers.We also became the bottom bitch for burgerland and even lost our army to avoid being (((LIBERATED)))and given (((FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY))). Our northern neighbors can't into civilization and will always default to infighting and savagery . We should exterminate them and their bloodlines, and around 2/5 of our own population, mainly those descended from savage immigrants and the untermensch. Are you willing to go this far,user? I have dehumanized myself for bloodshed since I understood that the problem isn't just culture, but genes. We should ally with the nations that have proven their worth on the continent.

Praise OP

that never happened you filthy goyim

it might even be a satanic mantra like yes we can is thank yous atan backward.

bump for great justice

trump for great justice

This is the truth. I even witnessed this at a Trump rally never imagined myself going to a political rally, shadilay. I showed up several hours early and was one of the first people to form a crowd waiting to get in. Before long there were three different kike entities (one retired couple, one family with many boys, one kippah merchant I shit you not) who were "how do you do my fellow goyim"ing to as many people as they could reach, hijacking the conversational agenda and injecting their own kosher programming as much as they could get away with. I eavesdropped in on a long group conversation, and the kikes know how to influence people and manipulate their minds and emotions - it comes naturally to them.

They really are wolves, and they are herding our sheep.

cant make this shit up.
pass the bikes, race car now