Remember when Cuck Awakens came out there was an organized movement on 8/tv/ and other imageboards to ruin Han Solo...

Remember when Cuck Awakens came out there was an organized movement on 8/tv/ and other imageboards to ruin Han Solo dying spoiler to as many normies as possible. You think there's gonna be a moment like that again?

There's nothing left to ruin. The movie is going to be garbage and Jew Jew is directing the final piece of shit. Star Wars is dead. I feel bad for George. He shouldn't have sold it to the Jews.

yeah okay

TFA was hyped really high so that was a unique about the whole thing. TLJ doesn't have the same hype so the same effect wouldn't be there. Plus Han Solo is a beloved character, the only character they could kill next and generate that kind of butthurt would be if they kill Luke. All depends on the spoilers I guess, but even then it would be more of an annoyance than serious butthurt to most people other than the drones who may actually want to see it, but that number is much less than TFA.

In his heart, George is an autist, he was /ourguy/ I hope he directs some more tone poems and posts them online.

yes exactly. and yeah you definitely sound like an autist, kill yourself

or were you just triggered by the word jew? either way…

>>>Holla Forums

go back

where did I say he was evil? Feels like I'm talking to a 12 year old. Seriously just kill yourself, you useless piece of shit

I'm not giving my schekels again.
Or advertise for free.

RIP Star Wars

We miss you George.

APOLOGISE

fucking geg

Apparently TLJ will end with 'the biggest twist in Star Wars history', they REALLY are going to duplicate Empire Strikes Back HARD. If the spoiler comes out then spoiling it everywhere sure will ruin Disney's prospects.

Snoke is Anakin and Race Mixer's mother.

t. leddit

go back

TBH there's not much to ruin but we all know there is gonna be an EPIC twist involving Rey, Kylo and or Luke and the force tree

Remember that the force ghosts can be killed now, so expect a montage à-la Korra where you see every force ghosts of characters that were loved by the fans get killed once and for all so that only Rey remains.

>>>Holla Forums

Wut

It's not like Has Solo dying was much of a twist everyone didn't see coming a mile away, yet normalfags still got triggered hard because they didn't.

It's in the leaks.

I do remember when the Hateful Eight script got leaked and everyone including their mother insisted it was fake until this happened

I think they mean the touching of Lukes lightsaber being a WOOOOO LOOK AT THIS TIME WARP MIND FUCK POWER RASTLE

Now they can kill off all the white males forever!

Check out this normalfag

Have you ever been so angry at your white cis enemies that you even wanted to kill their ghosts?

They've closed the leaks and everyone knows that Leia dies.

Seriously, the only reason anyone cared about Han's death is because he's an old character people actually like. Anything involving Rey or Kylo would be too boring in comparison and Luke dying would just be predictable and contrived.

Don't think this one will happen but if it does, then Star Wars will be Naruto tier. Which is actually a step above what it currently is.

The youtube comment sounds a bit like an episode of TCW, the one where Anakin and Ahsoka go through a space anomaly that sent them into another dimension where there's an old man, his son and his daughter.

They're ripping off avatar and naruto now? Wow.

So much better than medichlorians, amirite?

We spoiled it because we got to know for absolute sure ahead of the movie what was going to happen. It all depends on if we get an accurate script

I guarantee you that is solely a provision of Hamill's contract. He wants to get killed, turn Force Ghost, and then get killed again

funny thing about Hamill, he was the first to sign when he heard about new star wars movie but then regretted it after started reading the script, the Jew Jew Abrams was such a cunt that he told him to "get into shape" by doing 6 months of running/slaving in gym etc only when he appeared and got the script he realised his role for the movie was 30 seconds of him turning around and removing his hood.

To make it even more hilarious he is constantly shitting on the new star wars movie that is supposed to come out solely based on the script meaning it will be an even bigger garbage than TFA.

They aren't going to kill Luke, at least until the next movie. With Carrie Fisher dead, they need at least one of the old stars to keep bringing in the nostalgiafags.

Carrie Fisher finished her role in Star Wars and she doesnt appear in the next movie not even in CGI meaning she will die just like Han

i unwittingly saw this image on 420chan and it ligitimately ruined the movie for me

Unless it ends with Rey and the Resistance going to the darkside and Emo Boy becoming the protagonist to stop them any "twist" they have is going to be incredibly underwhelming.

Did you guys forget about Kylo Ren using his force power to read minds? He did it like three times, but failed against Rey.

If Disney makes her die with a broken heart like Padme did then that would earn them some brownie points.

Luke kills Kylo Ren and becomes Snoke's new apprentice.
There's your spoiler.

Maybe some diehard SW fans would be okay with this twist, considering Luke's son turned evil in the old EU.
However, normalfag audiences wouldn't accept it though because it would be too much of a risk and ruin their image of Luke being the hero from the original, so it won't happen.

even Luke turned evil in the old EU

Just post it alongside this image.
Another variant would be, Luke killing Snoke and becoming Kylo's new master. In the end it doesn't matter if the spoiler is real or not, just that it will annoy the normalfag, since from his point of view the spoiler is true, as he has not seen the movie, yet.

He turned evil like twice.
EU is usually a bunch of bullshit outside of some serious authors.

Unless the twist is that the First Order are trying to save the galaxy from some outside threat, who cares?

They're referring to that time Kylo Ren freezes a laser in mid air for about a minute at the start of the movie. You know, particles of hot light just stopped dead.

You remember in Empire Strikes Back when Vader tanks several lasers from Han Solo with his hand? Not good enough for Kylo Ren. Kasdan and Abrams decided that he had to break the laws of physics in order to look more cool and menacing than Vader even though he gets beaten like a bitch at the end of the movie by some girl who had never turned on a lightsaber because she's just that good.

Thats the whole plot of Palpatine's plan in EU

stealth people that did nothing wrong general?

Star Wars is a gateway movie of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive quipping faggotry and THE FORCE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the force powers, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Jedi faggotry and everything about the Star Wars galaxy fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on trite conflict, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Star Wars is basically THE series to attract the most hated movie fanbase known to Holla Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this movie and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Star Wars threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Why is it always Trekies who shit on Star Wars claiming its shit when Star Trek is alot worse with garbage that doesnt make sense

Star Trek is, was and forever will be cucked shit.

He didn't mention Star Trek at all, what makes you think he is a trekkie? Or are you just idiotic newfags who can't even reocognize classic pasta.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES!!1!

fixed it

>You remember in Empire Strikes Back when Vader tanks several lasers from Han Solo with his hand? Not good enough for Kylo Ren. Kasdan and Abrams decided that he had to break the laws of physics in order to look more cool and menacing than Vader even though he gets beaten like a bitch at the end of the movie by some girl who had never turned on a lightsaber because she's just that good.
hahaha, you're funny user. no seriously though, what are they talking about?

Kylo could stop laser bolts in mid-air and he also lost to Rey, some girl who just found out about the force.

That was after tanking an explosive arrow from Chewie, getting into a fight with Finn, and then Rey. He's exhausted at this point probably.

But they already have super megastar fan favorite Daisy Ridley, what are you sexist?

oh, so he's just retarded… WHAT A GREAT VILLAIN! :DDD

BRAVO J.J.

Maybe an entirely different movie, but is right. The only thing that can be spoilered is that the new movie will be The Empire Strikes Back, which isn't exactly news. Do we have confirmation if Luke dies? That might be good.

There is nothing really left to spoil because as soon as people realized TFA was a carbon copy of New Hope, we all knew they will just remake the whole original trilogy from scratch. I don't think this will work because casuls are probably fine with this shit.