congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/373/text
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gOZgoiSkoEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Otbml6WIQPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Everything we want will happen.

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Please yes. If he achieves everything in the first few weeks, what is he going to do for the rest o his 8-year term? I don't want the Emperor to get bored.

88D chess

Link for you archive niggers: archive.fo/Fu0zd

Finally.

YES

Serious question: Is Trump somehow related to Great Britain?

He can spend the rest of his 8-years term pursuing ways to make space exploration a reality.

Trump is German American and his wife is Slovenian. He's friends with Nigel, though

Just how fucking long do you think Trump was plotting all of this and assembling a mass of dedicated patriots all loyal to him and our country?

The digits in this thread already!

Sure hope we don't get dogpiled by every fucking country the second we leave our security blankets.

WINNING

oh, mein sides. things are looking up, lads!

if we win, does that mean Space Elevator threads can make a comeback?

It all happens so fast.

"B-B-BUT TRUMP IS A JEWISH SHILL"

Kek.

mein sides

I better check those dubs first, and afterwards, m8s he's doing everything within a few hours, good lord, we're under budget and ahead of schedule it seems.

Wonder when he will force the faggoty Pope to launch a Crusade.

I think I might just masturbate to a bill. This is borderline erotic literature.

after the age of strife is over, we can start the great crusade and make the galaxy great again.

UN BTFO

holy shit he is working fast!
at this rate we will have a manned mission to alpha centauri before his 8 years are up

Maybe he has some British business partners or advisors (other than Farage)?

You mean "Congress is actually doing it". The President cannot sponsor legislation.

I've said this and I'll say it again without Burger bux UN is toast

Praised be KEK
I never thought I could love a man so much outside of my family
And he's not even my president

Jesus they're coming out swinging. Now's the only chance a bill like this actually has a chance of passing, although I think the odds might still be against it.

He own's various golf courses and businesses in the UK, so it wouldn't surprise me.

WHERE ARE THE SHILLS NOW?!

Fapping's degenerate tbh.

I can hear the soundbites now.

YAS. Thread theme!
since I can't do a 1.5 hour webm

If the US leaves the U.N. They will literally not have an ounce of power to do fucking anything. It would probably dissolve completely within a year because it's that fucked up.

agenda 2030 btfo

I meant giving him a solid form so we can witness his majesty with our own eyes.

Now is the time to call up your senators and house representatives and tell them to support the bill.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

TRUMP-SENSEI, MY DICK IS DIAMONDS AND IT STILL HARDENS

Holy fuck, once again golem turn against it's creator

His mother is from the Isle of Lewis in Scotland

But what will the other countries do? Will Russia stay on as a permanent seat on the security council?

agenda 2030?

Nope. If America backs out, the rest of the world will follow. It'll either happen quickly with countries choosing to leave, or it'll collapse.

IF WE CAN FORCE THIS THROUGH, THAT MEANS WWIII WITH US AS HITLER.
We all know this. If we don’t know it, look at the parallels. Hitler divorced his country from international finance and was universally demonized (and boycotted) by the rest of the world. The US leaving the UN instantly means that they launch resolutions to boycott us in every single respect. Anyone who tries to oust Trump because of it will be painted as heroes in domestic and international media. They’ll be the “freedom fighters” and be given arms and materiel support.

BE FUCKING WARY.

His mum is scottish

Feel free to post them here!
>>>/spaceelevator/

Supposedly he's a Russian shill. Emphasis on supposedly.

Will this get through Congress?
Also, is congress.gov down for anybody else?

The world has not seen the US unleash its military without handicapping itself with all the "human rights" "war crimes" bullshit policies. Our military dwarfs all of Europe's. They can't do shit, particularly when Russia would probably be on our side under a Trump administration.

THOSE FUCKING TRIPS

Unless you contact Congress, this will die in committee. You can't just meme it and praise it, you actually have to do something about it. Pick up your phone. Now.

We agenda 1488 now.

THESE DIGITS

WWIII won't break out unless we start it. But the US will be forced to become far more independent, which I see as a good thing.

No, Kek. I know you test us, but I welcome the nuclear fires. Let it all burn. A fresh new start is before us as we are reborn in the flames of cleansing,

It'll probably just shrink down to a European core, considering 3/5 permanent seats are UK, France and Russia anyway. Until some absolute madmen take over in Western Europe the UN will continue to exist to tie the EU, EC and Russia and the ex-Soviet states together, as well as kvetch constantly about atrocities in Kebabistan.

Doubt Kek wants one.

*Was.
Sorry Mr President, she'd have been very proud

Wasn't this in another thread?
This bill is presented each year in one form or another but gets turned down every time.
Trump DIDN'T give it support. Maybe he will, but this is so drastic, you guys wouldn't even believe.
THE UN IS POST-WW2 ONE WORLD ORDER
If this shit falls, we're back to the 19. century in terms of conducting diplomacy.
Would be a big fuck you to the 3rd world since the UN is basically siphoning away money through climate change, world police, etc.

Sage becouse Trump doesn't support it yet.
But I'll give a thumbs up.

They are already doing it to Great Britain because Brexit. Let them try it here, we ally economically with the UK.
US and Commonwealth united is no joke.

FOURTH REICH CONFIRMED

This time we'll win.

We need him to deport the mudslimes and spics and encourage immigration from europe. Make america white again

Those triple trips of truth

if you actually think they can pull that off without biting the biggest hand that quite literally feeds them you're retarded. this move alone could kill a billion niggers in a decade without having to spend a dime.

trips confirm, but by the looks of all these (((anti-trump protesters))), we'll have to deal with civil war first

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

checked!

TWO WORLD WARS
MOST COUNTRIES CONQUERED COMBINED

Anglosphere best sphere

Reponce to 2030 is ==1488==

Executive order

wtf I am Hitler now

Don't worry about your state. You can contact the members of the House committee on Foreign Affairs and demand they vote "Aye" to get it on the floor of the House.

(Heil'd)
Fear not brother, your shitbag reps vote amounts to a fart in the wind.

We Galactic Reich nao

The conventional media isn't going to last in this environment. Turner himself is too high profile.
They are already literally slanderous and libelous. They simply do not give a fuck about journalistic integrity anymore and must be brought to bear

/r/ing that picture of the Lockheed Martin guy talking about how they already know how to do everything you could think of, but that it would take an act of God to get it out to benefit the general public.

Check these too.
Heil trump. I dedicate these to an infinite reign of the Trumpenreich.

He's a MacLeod on his mother's side.

THIS TIME WE WILL WIN

Also,
List of cosponsors

8888888 GET SOON
PREPARE

except we have MUCH higher industrial capacity and manpower than Germany.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.

Got any new dirt on turner himself?

There's a Hitler in all of us.

It's become shit trap music

IT'S LITERALLY SUPER HOT FIRE RIGHT NOW
HOLY SHIT YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

How are you connecting this to Trump? This is a congressional bill, which won't pass the house, and will never meet Trump's desk.

If this is spun as support of Israel, I think it has a chance.

I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT

Yes! I hope Trump says a big fuck you to UN and their Agenda 21.

IT'S HAPPENING

my body is ready

Anyone who tries to oust Trump because of it will be painted as heroes in domestic and international media. They’ll be the “freedom fighters” and be given arms and materiel support.

Good thing the anti-terror security apparatus and powers of the US are more advanced and robust than anywhere else on the planet, we could literally drone faggots trying to fund "moderate American globalist rebels" anywhere on Earth, and that is not an exaggeration. I wish a nigga would. The typical tricks that schlomo used to destroy the Third Reich through D+C would be suicidal against the United States.

If we push the Zionist angle hard enough, it will get passed, remember to phrase any letters to your congressmen as "Defunding UN to punish them for their betrayal of Israel", don't phrase it as "defeating globalism" or whatever, we need to play 1488D chess here. The environment is ripe to D+C Zionist Jews with Globalist Jews using GOP as our useful idiot, the whole "based nationalist Jews" thing is a shill meme but as a D+C wedge it is entirely valid for us to take advantage of.

Seriously, why would use such HIDEOUS Jewess as a reaction pic

This thread must contain the get of all gets. Are you ready my child?

Used to be Agenda 21, but our desperate flailing managed to set them back 9 years.

The justification for it is

but I'll take it

What do I need to do to help this happen? The more of us that help the God Emperor the better.

Lots of personal defects to clean inthe general populace

We're always ready.

No, it's not. Congress and the Senate are still very cucked. Trump is having a hard enough time getting them to agree to the wall.

Is that the user that's been fucking with Shia's camera the last few days?

There are no breaks on this ride.

FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME
FUCK THE UN
PARTY TIME

Call congressmen.

And they say 4D chess doesn't exist

Nigger, if you phrase support of this bill as "Standing with Israel" or "punishing the UN for their decision on Israels settlements" it will pass, don't sperg out but after the UN decision the environment for this is totally ripe, get your demoralization faggotry the fuck out of here.

Your digits say otherwise, (((user))). However my digits hold true.

Look upwards user. Those heavens won't conquer themselves.
All the universe, or nothing

We can only hope to god it passes. It's gotta pass the house and the senate

Call your congressmen, and pretend to be a Jew angry at the U.N. for attacking Israel, then it will be passed easily. Kek is with us, anons.

Holy fuck bless kek for this timeline we shitpost in. Also is there any website that gives a timeline or schedule of trump's actions so far as president? Obongo care, tpp, nafta, and now the un has or is going to the chopping block but what else have I missed?

If is there any country that can live by itself is america.

Also being able to live by itself is the number one point of any country. If you cant do that this means your country have some problems that must be solved, find them and work on it until they are solved..

No that's protest user. He did 3 protests against the Fed and 1 against the UN back in the fall

LORD HAVE MERCY THE DIGITS ARE ACCUMULATING FASTER THAN I CAN CHECK

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason, I just don't see how this gets any traction with Paul Ryan hanging around. The good goy angle could work though.

checked

I wonder if that will make Canada the next Poland.

God knows we are at their mercy. In an international conflict, Canada sides with who? International parties, or USA.

Hard to call. Canada would try to play Neutral I assume, but that wouldn't work out, because USA can just walk in and take over our country is less than a day.

These digits?

How far we've come

Canadians will most likely defect to the American side and fight against their commies.

Dear Representative, I am writing to you to voice my unconditional support of our greatest ally Israel and the necessity to stand by as a country. Recently the UN has betrayed our ally Israel by ruling against their settlements in the West Bank, we as Americans need to send a message to the United Nations that this is not okay, and the perfect way to do so is to withdraw our financial support of the United Nations, I implore you to vote for the American Sovereignity Restoration Act of 2017 for this reason. If you do not demonstrate that you stand with our greatest ally, myself, my family, and everyone at my synagogue will not vote for you in any re-election or political ambitions you have, we will withdraw out financial support, and we will make it known through our media and community enterprises that you have betrayed Israel. A vote against this bill is a vote against Israel, and we do not tolerate anti-semites representing us in congress.

check em

Time for the Last Crusade.

What happened to that user? Can't remember the last time there was a Fed protest. There were massive keks from salty Jews.

Hahaha. Praise Kek!

NEVER EVER

For the record, its typical that the first 100 days in office for a president have been used as a "set the pace/tone" for the rest of the administration (I think it was… FDR that set this precedent?). Because in that first 100 days you have all that ambition and support behind you to get as much done as you can. You come in with a fuck load of ideas and goals and you work immediately towards getting them going.

After that, things slow down, because you're waiting on legislation to pass, you're waiting to see the effects of your efforts, you're re-assessing things as needed, and then adjusting your efforts as needed on a case by case basis to achieve your goals, then the next year you're working on making sure your people win the midterm elections, then the next year you see the primaries starting back up and you're in and out of that for the next year and a half. You come in knowing where all the pieces are and you start moving them to where you want them. But then you have to sit back and let the (((opposition))) take its turn, examine the board, and plan your next moves and deal with a lot of side things going on

Incidentally this is also why the like of (((moore))) and all these protestors decided to pick the first 100 days as "we're gonna protest and bitch the entire time" (though naturally they're ALREADY fizzled out on this, they had the cunt march with literally no focus or message other than "I HAVE A VAGINA!" but nothing today, and nothing else lined up and planned to go, ergo it will be minor/small at best) because they know the general social narrative is that a president gets much of their work done in the first 100 days, but if they can keep the eyes OFF the president and specifically off his accomplishments, then they diminish the social impact those things have

Expect to hear NOTHING (from the lugenpresse) about what hes achieving or doing for the first 100 days unless it can be spun in as negative a way as possible to stir up more angst and (((activism))), and to try to turn his supporters away from him. After which they'll claim his first 100 days were a flop and hes a failure as a president for the next 3 years without taking a second to pause for even a breath. The next few years are going to be a rollercoaster of winning followed by reee-ing from the left and its propaganda wing

Introduction date was 01/03, it's not happening.

Unless Holla Forums organizes a campaign to get people calling their congressmen…

Source? This act will definitely pass considering AIPAC support.

user, I…I…
I'm a GEP gun.

He went dark for a while, apparently to focus on work and improve his research and debating skills for a comeback. I hope he is safe and didn't get kike'd by angry JDL or CIA niggers. If you are reading this, protest user, we all love you and want you back.

If we are to fight a war, at least it is one in our own interests instead of for kikes.
First time in a long, long time.

(checked)

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This is it goys, the era of Trump has begun.

(CHECKED)

Thank you Mr. President

Holla Forums's top priority should be making this happen

Channel all meme magic towards telling the UN to go fuck itself. Contact your representatives at every level. Send letters, up to and including to Trump himself. The election proved that we can do anything, so let's do this.

There is no AIPAC support, I just made that up, playing the good goy angle will be extremely effective. If we can force a meme where Abe Foxman or AIPAC supports the bill it will get passed. We need to astroturf as much good goy and Jew support of this bill as possible. Pretend to be a Jew or a "JudeoChristian Republican" or some such nonsense and make it clear that your vote and the vote of your friends and family depend on them voting yes.

CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMAN
OR IT WON'T FUCKING PASS

Trump: Greatest Story Never Told

Indeed a blatant example of unresponsible memeing

Yes! All 6 million of us need to call in.

Ooooohhhhhhh
Sometimes I get a good feeling.
Yeah.
Get a feeling that I never never knew, never had before, no, no.
I get a good feeling, yeah.

Checkin' em.

I'm British, how fucked are we?

He can start by releasing the truth on extra terrestrials to the world. Also start to leak things that would benefit mankind like fusion engines, cures for cancer, literally eliminate poverty, etc. You know, all the shit has already been discovered that would benefit mankind but kept for greed and corruption.

Farage has got you lad.

We're about to unfuck your shit up fam.
Be ready.

That's Lorde, she's not Jewish. The pic laffin intensifies is a reference to when she was caught posting her music on 4chan's /mu/ before she was famous she got embarrassed and denied it

Farage seems to be abandoning ship, he's signed on as a Fox News analyst. I think he'd rather like in Trump's Empire.

As much as I hate reddit fags, The_Donald is a good place for organization and to spread memes, and they are good useful idiots. Get the reddit kids to start emailing and it will signal boost us bigly.

Is there any possible way these two cunts will support this?

YES!
Yes, get them to call their congressmen

T… Trump… is that you?

California is a lost cause.
it's a shame since the rural areas are filled with such great people and scenery.

PRAISE KEK
WE SPACE IMPERIUM

Nigger, you're forgetting we're the United Fucking States of America with the most powerful military on the planet. NSDAP Germany had one of the smallest armies in Europe.

Pretty sure the position of 8ch ambassador belongs to Barron.

Daily Reminder: Most women orgasm during rape, and its often their most powerful to date.

Same thing with Infowars fags and all kinds of other Alt Lite fags, Alex Jewn's "Globalist betrayal of Israel" plays perfectly into getting his listeners to support this bill. Do not disregard any useful idiot of any kind, and don't hesitate to use any kind of narrative which is likely to be persuasive by appealing to their confirmation bias, we can do this. Praise kek.

I just need more time.
As long as it won't fuck up the economy and prevent me getting work.

Air power and surface navies are rapidly approaching obsolesce. Missiles are the future, and the US is not so powerful in that arena.

*obsolescence

Kek is with you.
Forth, and fear no darkness.

It's not happening. It won't pass congress. Stop getting excited over nothing.

The Germans managed to fight the whole world, you'll do good.

FIFY

We're going to jew the jews. We're going to torpedo the UN for "messing with Israel."

HAHAHA Excellent. Women are subconsciously breaking away from marxism and internally desiring the D of the Donald, their conditioning says No, but their body says YES JUST GET PREGNANT ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

If the economy picks up due to this it would be great.

That's called winning. I love how salty they still are that Commiefornia's millions of illegal votes couldn't hand the election to Hilldog.

take your defeatism elsewhere

I'm confident that we will win. But I don't think it will be as one-sided as many think.

Anti-satellite missiles bruh. S-500 can take out low-orbit satellites. The Chinese and Americans have also demonstrated the capability. These missiles are only going to get better.

Nice try, jew.

(checked)
Are you tired of taking your future back Holla Forums? I'm not.

What a joke of a hugbox. Can't believe I lived to see Holla Forums become fully cucked by the corporate state.

It's okay, not everyone can understand 88d chess

Fuck off kike. Soon you will realize the gravity of the situation.

Hey. Lefty. Psst. Hey. Come here.

MAGA

555-come-on-now

At the very end of the bill's text:

"Except as otherwise provided, this Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of this Act."

Just a reminder.

I live in Okkklahoma. That won't be necessary.

To think I ever doubted you, Trump.

I guess we expect it to run through smoother than Taco Bell.

tfw minnesota

BOI HE GONNA DO IT

This motherfucker is an absolute madman. In only the first couple of days in office he's done more than Obongo did in his 8 years in office. If this is only the beginning then dear god, the next 8 years are going to be insane.

ARE YOU GONNA GET TIRED OF WINNING?

FUCK THE UN
Although our remaining on it does guarantee our seat on the security council, that we can use to veto any UN horseshit that tries to go against MAGA.
I'd rather we burnt it down from the inside, but I'm cool with this too.

The bill was introduced to Congress two weeks prior to Donald Trump's inauguration and has been submitted to each new Congress for the last 20 years.

Calm your tits, everybody

I'm honestly curious as to why you think this, can you explain?

How is it defeatism when I'm not a member of congress?

This is unrelated to Trump.

Stick with the prod. Prod with the prod.

D A Y O F T H E R A K E

contacted muh senator, contacted muh rep, contacted the president

There's no way the Trumpenreich could lose World War Jew tho.

In this thread, I am euphoric

I can't contain my erection right now

CRASHING THIS CORRUPT SOCIETY, WITH PLENTY OF WHITE SURVIVORS!

This is fake news.

Shills are in overdrive today user.

I already bought a home in AZ
I'm gonna GTFO as soon as I can
Fuck this cancerhole of a state

It's not fake, it's just that the celebrations are unwarranted and premature. The bill was introduced before Trump was inaugurated, there is no reason to believe the congress will approve the bill

[citation needed]

HE IS DOING IT

Conservative majority and Trump shit talking the U.N. over Israel is a reason.

I cry every time

Fake's real and real's fake: lurk through the fog and filthy media

That's some nice trolling, OP. Half the idiots on Holla Forums won't be able to tell it's just some House bill just from the link, the other half doesn't understand the House is not the White House.

http:// mike-rogers.house.gov/

It seems this guy was on the transition team. Let's hope it goes far.

This shit gets tried every single time a new president is elected if not more often it's just the only times I remember
It has no chance to pass anyway, since a withdraw of the US from the UN would give China, Russia and the whole middle east the playing field, which would be against every interest Trump has regarding foreign policy.
Fuck, Trump need the US in the UN to keep the veto right and help the best of the best friends in the middle of the middle east to keep on breaking international law.

What happens if we leave the UN?

HOLY FUGGING SHIT, PRAISE KEK FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP AND THOSE BLESSED DUBS OP

Yes, I remember how much pol used to love the U.N we should give them more money! Fuck off and die shill.

All in a few days. Holy shit.

Like CNN?

I don't think conservatives will support the move. It's too much, it's in the reactionary spectrum.

HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY

btw this is why the west is getting refugees, that (((they))) wont tell you

we are under contract to "equalize" population base on landmass size.

Meaning North American and Europe has too much open space, and India and Africa has too many people.

How fucked are illegals & Liberals right now? They must be panicking out the ass.

You're a fucking gay retarded illiterate nigger, but thanks for pointing out that the bill's sponsor was on the transition team. That bodes pretty well.

The funny thing is that Europe is already densely populated. But (((they))) don't like that the inhabitants aren't sub 90 IQ mongrels with no identity

post yfw he reaches his 100 day goal in just 50 days time.

The UN only has clout because it is bribed by international bankers.

Trump has Israeli international bankers, plus Wall Street.

It would be banker versus banker.

Furthermore, China has its own banks, and they don't feel much loyalty to either side.

God damn I feel fantastic

Explain

as white die off it leaves room for islam

Kek, meme it!

Does that mean he has a katana under his trenchcoat?

3 DAYS IN OFFICE

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

ON TIME AND UNDER BUDGET

Who is this Semen 3DPDemon?

GOLDENBAUM DID NOTHING WRONG

Our infantry are the best in the world. Other than Special forces in U.K. Everyone comes to train with us. No weapons platform will ever be able to compete with a combat infantryman. I like how everyone likes to say Americans are nothing without their air support, most of the time, we don't have it.

PLEASE KEK

At 0.006 shekels per post you'll have to struggle for that flatbread, goy.

UN will fall and there's nothing they can do about it

Fuck it. Lets do it.

100 Days?
Why take 75 Days?
Who would need 50 Days?
Give me 25 Days.

I sure hope with Trump at the helm the US will become the shining city on a mountain again for all freedom loving people who are willing to work hard and think hard!

B-Barron?

It was done last week!

Is there any new salt? Has Madonna been arrested yet? It sustains me.

This is fucking amazing. He's doing more to work on uncucking the nation in a matter of days, proving that he is and will always be a better president than Obongo, and our last few presidents. Obongocare, TPP, this, and so much more, it's going to be an amazing 8 or more years to come.

WE MUST DO OUR PART TO MEME AND SUPPORT TRUMP IN PASSING ALL OF THIS, AND THAT OUR ENEMIES DO NOT TRY TO TAKE OUR VICTORY, OR EVEN TRUMP, OUT! BE VIGILANT, BUT BE MERRY, FOR THE FUTURE IS OURS AND OUR BROTHERS WHO HAVE FALLEN ALONG THIS ROAD!

Someone educated an ignorant user. How has being part of the UN negatively affected us?

Hey cucks, Submarines called, they said you should do your research before talking shit.

As Kek is your witne55…

why?

SEMPER FIDELIS

The U.S. is ALL of their funding. Billions a year going straight to Jews pockets, and we get nothing in return. They put their troops and soldiers at their embassies impeding on nations national sovereignty, being strong armed into voting for forcing more nations into the U.N., along with threatening nations with war if they don't do things in favor of the U.N. Practically movie tier one world government.

SEMPER FIDELIS

My mammaries are in nirvana. They could not get any calmer.

However, even if this bill has been circulating for the last 20 years, this year might be its best year for publicity, if not for passage.

tbh if i was Trump, i would go before a joint session of congress and troll everyone by giving some Bibi-tier "muh holocaust" speech about how the U.N. are a bunch of ebil Nazis for being mean to greatest ally Israel. Say that anyone who doesnt want to withdraw is a massive anti-semite. Deliberately use inflated numbers above 6 million when talking about the holohoax. I would love to see the kvetching when the media would either have to "correct" him and spout the 6 million number, or be forced to agree with him. the jews have spent decades brainwashing people into coming to their aid, why not use that against them?

UN is literally the NWO, only a, fortunately, powerless and incompetent one. That could change one day, though

Lots of bribe-payers will have wasted their bribe-money.

Goddamn, but I hate he didn't get to live to see this.

RIP in peace, Jarhead.

(CHECK'D)

SEMPER FIDELIS

Islam is suitable for iron age people with low IQs.

It is not a universally winning strategy.

Read Kevin MacDonald.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Read the thread, he isn't doing it.

He who controls the memes controls the universe.

The fuckin' PR types are suddenly getting shrill. Calm your jimmies and strap in, we're going for a ride.

Trump is my favorite New Yorker. We're gonna make him an honorary Dixiefag.

SEMPER FIDELIS
My grandfather also passed away at the start of the year, a pilot during WWII

As a matter of fact…

oh god 88888888 is coming up

By the memeforce, may our undying corpse awaken anew as we finally claim our vengeance from our eternal enemy. Here may we reap what history has sewn. In the name of Kek.

WE MUST DO OUR PART TO MEME AND SUPPORT TRUMP IN PASSING ALL OF THIS, AND THAT OUR ENEMIES DO NOT TRY TO TAKE OUR VICTORY, OR EVEN TRUMP, OUT! BE VIGILANT, BUT BE MERRY, FOR THE FUTURE IS OURS AND OUR BROTHERS WHO HAVE FALLEN ALONG THIS ROAD!

A N T I C I P A T I O N

If Trump repeals the 1965 Immigration act (which was done by youknowwho), fuck, I will literally never masturbate again for the rest of my life. That would be the single greatest thing he could do.

Use it as an offering to Kek to make this happen.

kek

we have to utilize it, it's a massive source of meme magic

/freech/
Holla Forums
/brit/
/pone/
/cuteboys/
EVERY BOARD AND EVERY CHAN IS AFTER THIS GET

holy shit that was fast. the US may as well be natsoc by 2033 at this rate.

Yeah, but you will experience a never-ending orgasm for the rest of your life. The strain will kill you in a short time. Are you truly prepared to make that sacrifice?

Don't make promises you can't keep.
If he repeals it my dick will be diamonds

Holla Forums is the only board who has enough meme power to actually get it though.

you do realize that without the US, the security council becomes absolutely fucking worthless right? By simply leaving the UN, you burn it down

Go fuck yourself you retarded cocksucker, everybody already knows it's just a bill and needs to pass before becoming law. You're the only one conceited, arrogant piece of shit projecting on your own stupidity and superiority complex onto the rest of us, tor-posting fucking faggot

read the thread

And obviously some nigger is going to make a shitty GET for the fun of it
Don't these guys realize they're dealing with concepts that go beyond their feeble imagination?

8888888 get for Trump = Hitler

MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THE GET

Only the right wing?

That might get some people angry…

i am. but still, anyone bothering to introduce this so early on is shocking.

I'm just excited for the potential this has.
Just imagine the day they tear down the UN building in jew york city.
It's gonna be great.

I know what I'd be getting into.

Same here. It is a vow of self improvement though.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Checked.

No, they don't realize.

That gives meme magic considerable levels of mystery.

Many are the thyrsus-bearers.

Few are the mystae.

We need it here in this thread, and not on cuckchan, Holla Forums, or the fucking LePoof thread.

FTFY

If dubs trump will forever be the God Emperor.

what's bangin in this thread laddos?

Conquering the galaxy.

Which episode is that from user?

We're going to MAGA for all those who came before us. It's the least they deserve for their efforts.

Doing something about the birthright citizenship crap would be Yuge.

The greatest get in the history of Holla Forums

8888888 get for TRUMP = HITLER

Dubs marine checking in, user.

The 8s are an omen.

We need to shift the Supreme Court before that happens. We need to be sure.

Are you forgetting that the Jews totally control both the US and China?

kkkentucky here
i don't expect any problems from us either

Sanctions from the EU, china, and arabia
Instantly, sanctions lifted from russia, Iran. Sanctions hammered back at EU china Arabia.
Jews flee to Israel as capital manipulation goes tits up
EU exits intensify

Not done winning

3 Days in office

Don't worry, times are going to change real soon.

And yet this generation is the most right wing in 50 years, and Trump is president.

I've a feeling that'll be done and done within a couple of months, but I agree.

The Jews do not control China.

The Jews always push too far.

EMPEROR'S DUBS MARINES ASSEMBLE

We have one appointment, but that brings us back to right before Scalia's death. One more like that old kike bitch would be perfect.

nice 488 get. gen z will save us all

BURN THEM ALL

Checked, and agreed. I am proud of the Millennials.

It isn't when you find out they do it every time

all the underage fags are gonna grow up to be as right-wing as we are.

I have a strange feeling she'll be retiring soon. Health reasons or something. It's just a feeling.

Still not tired.

I'm happy for the potential you see in us.

hey faggot, see:

We are going to WIN

and some swedish e-celeb is redpilling 50 million subbers on the jews after acting like a retard for 7 years to accumulate that fanbase. Every day more and more normal fags are getting redpilled and are recognizing jew trickery bit by bit.

Best part? The jews will have nowhere to hide when they get systematically purged from the various countries they've been parasites to.

Checked

Just reading that will make this oldfag sleep well tonight. Just a year ago my hope for my people was disappearing. Now I feel uplifted, and hopeful.

We are going to KEEP WINNING

What wisdom will Kek bestow upon us this evening?

sleep well user. hope is back and it is glorious. we will never stop winning

We are going to win so much YOU MAY EVEN GET BORED OF WINNING

SEMPER FIDELIS

the winning will never be boring at the rate it will progress

This entire weekend was like that starting from the Inauguration. Trump is kicking so much ass And he hasn't even begun to fight

A name or link would be appreciated

The next step, user. To the stars.

MAKE AMERICA INTERSTELLAR ALREADY

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Hate to do this but checkem

It's probably going to be a giant shitpost
Like this one

soon

It' PewdiePie

_I CAN FEEL THE POSITIVE ENERGY_

THE WEST WILL TRIUMPTH AND THE GLOBALIST JEWS WILL FALL. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

GLORY TO GOD AND ALL HAIL BRITANIA!

Mankind can finally focus its energies on pursuits that are noble and just. The human soul will be free to peruse its desires uncorrupted and unhindered by the evil, greed and selfishness of those who wish to enslave us.

Only the dense become bored of winning.

Trump will leave the U.N., and after his third term Barron will be crowned as God Emperor of the American Empire. Ave Imperator, Heil Hitler.

American, British, and Russian Axis VS, whats left of United Nations

And we will win, and we will win, AND WE WILL WIN

Do what you wish to Make America Great Again, President Trump, but all I ask for is the final frontier.

We will conquer.

Check

_I CAN FEEL THE POSITIVE ENERGY_

THE WEST WILL TRIUMPTH AND THE GLOBALIST JEWS WILL FALL. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

GLORY TO GOD AND ALL HAIL BRITANIA!

Mankind can finally focus its energies on pursuits that are noble and just. The human soul will be free to peruse its desires uncorrupted and unhindered by the evil, greed and selfishness of those who wish to enslave us.

The white race will do more than survive, it will thrive above all.

and who is going to fight us? trump is already doing everything he can to make friends with russia
china is already friends with russia so if russia is on our side they'll probably stay out of it
so the (((EU))) and israel vs the US?
we'll steamroll them m8, that fight won't last more than a few months at the very most

EXTERMINATE KRAUTS

Trump will leave the U.N., and after his third term Barron will be crowned as God Emperor of the American Empire.

Bomber Harris do it again

heh

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM /BRIT/POL IN THE ROOM
DEAD JERRIES ARE SPASTIC MELT THEM JUST LIKE PLASTIC
==BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM=

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Anime will be real

PRAISE KEK
We will purge the jew. The holocaust never happened, but it will.
SHADILAY

The (((UN))) is the ultimate kike plot to destroy the US and President Trump is the only one with the balls to tell those kikes to fucking gas themselves

Ahahahahahahaha. Do you make a conscious effort to be gay or does it just come naturally to you?

Hail Kek. Hail Trump. Hail the New Imperium of Man. Trump will be our Caesar; his son our Augustus, and the Pax America is upon us, Anons.

10,000 year space reich

TRUMP
I LOVE YOU NO HOMO

Who got it?

DEUS VULT
HAIL TRUMP

We could just carve up the world into three pieces and nobody else would be able to do shit. It would be glorious.

Trump will win

see

Here's the propaganda we are likely to see in the coming years:
ISOLATIONISM = BAD
NEW AND IMPROVED GLOBALISM = GOOD
If we view all this in terms of the Jewish dialectic strategy, we see that the tension between the Thesis: unbridled Western-style globalism is the way to go and the Antithesis: returning to “protectionist” nationalism is the way to go… which will yield the Synthesis: kinder, gentler Eastern-style “nationalistic globalism” is the way to go.

Are you kidding? China is a slave to the central banking cabal.
Here's what George Soros had to say about China in 2009:

this get confirms the RWDS. we will kill the degenerates with force

We did, on another thread though.

8ch.net/pol/res/8888045.html

Boring, been there done that
Gay, sabotage UN
Tempting, but too much drama
Aw, yiss

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

The amount of people who don't know that this bill wasn't proposed or advocated by Trump is staggering. Is this what nu-Holla Forums feels like or are we actively being subverted?

Anyway, it will not pass and you can screecap this.

This bill was introduced tons of times before and it never passed (even when Republicans controlled the House and Senate).

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/1146

congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/75

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1205

(((People))) are making a big deal out of this so you lot become disappointed at Republicans when this bill doesn't even leave committee.

You are getting your hopes up but you'll end up with this bill passed instead:

It basically defunds the UN until the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 (the situation of the Israeli settlements) is repealed.

You can post your screencap when they vote on the "American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017" bill.

Reported

based zun congrats on the marriage

Yes, and most of the thread is still people thinking this has anything to do with Trump, hence:

Practice some fucking reading comprehension.

Sure, faggot. That's why nearly every post in this thread is about how based Trump is for doing this.

It's about time you killed yourself.

semper fidelis

The abundance of 3s in your ID compel me to consider your post.

I think people just got a little too excited user, there's probably nobody behind these posts but anons.

Holy fuck this is beautiful. Already sent it out to all of my reps and if you all don't do that same, you're worse than the kikes

Are you 12? First of all that type of security clearance is like 14 tiers above the presidency and is in the sole ownership of the deep MIC. Second they do not exist. Sry.

Change up the wording a wee bit so it doesn't seem too forced, astroturfing as a Jew only works if it is convincing. I posted that as an example/template to customize or build upon but you get the idea.

Consider my post but still try to promote the bill as much as you can by contacting your representatives. Just don't be disappointed if it doesn't lead anywhere that's all.

The fact that so many people are associating this unlikely bill with Trump makes me wonder how many people in this thread are actual Trump supporters.

It's like they want people to be at least a bit disappointed at him for the failure of the bill when he or his cabinet have absolutely nothing to do with it.

You people really are morons aren't you? (((They))) would never allow that.

Prepare to be attacked for just pointing this out.

Well, one of the rallying calls back on /new/ was "Check the link, gullible /new/sman" so its absolutely genuine and it's a sign of decadence.

By the way, what you are seeing is the seed of corruption that topples churches and governments, it's just that on the internet everything as usual happens at hyper speed. People lose the spark and get complacent. Reading takes effort so it's simpler just to quickly eye through the OP and reply, and when people start doing the equivalent of just reading the OP in an organization shit goes south fast.

Remember this patterns so that when you are part of our future organization you can quickly act to have those who have gone past their prime removed, before their complacency spreads.

A lot of firsts are happening recently, user.

So make an effort to call people out for not reading the article and just posting based on assumption. You act like this is a point of no return or some shit.

The Chinese hate the zionist jews if you didn't know.

You invade countries using airplanes and tanks. Airplanes and tanks will both be made obsolete by missiles. The good news is, America is impervious to invasion. Can't do it by sea, or by air.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating what I'm talking about.

>surface
Submarines will carry on, as launch platforms for missiles and attack submarines to stop submarines with missiles. Key concept: Missiles.

A little touchy, eh? I'm saying keep doing what you're doing, and not just you should be doing it, other people should too. And if enough people do that, the trend could be reversed or at least kept in check.

meant for

Webm pour vous monsieur.

Et un meme pour vous.
:'^) :'^) :'^) :'^)

Aye, lad. Even Hitler fought in a Great War himself.

im still ready but all this winning its a lot to take in
I normally dont get hyped about things i dont like to set myself up for disappointment but in the case of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN im trying to break out of my comfort zone and embrace what ever comes for good or bad i will cross that bridge when I come to it

I fully expect to get attacked, that's kinda why I posted this, so that when people see that I'm right they do some self-examination and learn that just because we have a republican president that can get shit done, it doesn't mean that they can stop learning, informing themselves or the redpill will start wearing out in the next 4 (8?) years. The same people will always pull the same tricks over and over again. People have to watch out.

You mean fascism? Because Holla Forums has been rather fascist since 2013

OKKKIE REPORTING IN
MAGA

Ayyy

keep trying my man

SEMPER FIDELIS

can someone redpill me on agenda 21?

im reading bout it but it sounds pretty good for the first 4 pages so far

I'm just curious.
Can anybody name one thing Trump pushed hard for and didn't get?

Iowa is my only guess.

Did Trump blackmail Obama into shunning Israel via the UN so he had a better excuse to rip it apart?

The madman!?!??!?!?!?!?

JUST STOPPING BY TO PRAISE KEK AND REMIND YOU ALL THAT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IN .WEBM RELATED IS CURRENTLY SERVING AS THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Jefferson however, is not. :^)

You fuckers are aware US of A just became a corporate state, right?

But are those blue counties more populous

I really hope this include the Komossa Doctrine:

"The state treaty, dated May 21, 1949 and classified by BND as top secret, suggests restrictions of state sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Germany, introduced for a period until 2099. These restrictions include the provision that the winning coalition exercise complete control over Germany's mass media and communications; that every Federal Chancellor is to sign the so-called Chancellor Act; that the gold reserve of Germany is kept under arrest.

In fact, all the German Chancellors, including the incumbent Chancellor Angela Merkel, pay their first foreign visit necessarily to the United States. The whole spectrum of German political parties is supervised by a special Washington-based controlling body."

I'm from one of those counties, I can take care of it

shut up cuck

OKKKIE reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

=THESE POSTS BROKE MT NOFAP STREAK==

what a fag

Forgive me Kek.
Long live the Imperium of Man

Talk about no vocal range, sounded like a god damn fag trying to do a deep voice

SEMPER FIDELIS

I've tried that, but my sexuality is so vicious that when I'm on nofap I cannot go three days without finding some creative new way to masturbate.
The most recent was finding out that those big plastic bottles with massive lids can double as really tight makeshift fleshlights.

Party like its 1933!

Considering the Facebook page I nabbed it from, sadly the latter. I'd post more of his nonsense but best if I don't derail things. Maybe another time.

Fucking hell, this is how we look to normalfags when we talk about Jews, isn't it?

No need to spin this one. It defunds the UN until the Resolution 2334, regarding Israel’s Settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, is repealed in its entirety.

It's what they're going for.

They think they are making Trump look, bad but they are just making Putin look alpha af.

This image would actually be rather concerning if not for one crucial detail: Putin doesn't control Rosneft, Igor Sechin and Alexander Nekipelov do.

Pretty much.

The Facebook page says nothing of ill will concerning Hillary. He doesn't care. Page is a bit of a hoot to be honest. The side page shilling his novel, less so.

He won't be bored if America is made great and getting into space while 3rd world countries continue to die.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gOZgoiSkoEo

He is literally citing Hitler in his speeches, just changed Volk(Deutschland to People/America.

Sieg Heil! Trump is German by blood, saved by the Germans again!

I am so pumped for the galactic conquest

Hope the Japanese do the same. Fuck the UN. Any documents pertaining to it should be torn up like the Treaty of Versailles.

As a guy who knows a bit of Nip and checks Japanese social media: they love TPP. They think it will help the country and it's one of the main reasons they hate Trump.

This is just the first hundred hours.

Not all of them love it, and thats what matters. As long as thers is a dissenting truth, then people can be brought back from hell.

So much winning you're gonna be sick of winning, user

Project Orion back on track, folks!

NEVER!

Oh my lord all these pathetic attempts… unlike THIS ONE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't mind me, just seeing where this went.

coulden't ne helped

you realize the definition of a state is corporate right?: "organization authorized to act as a single entity"

My fucking God, this is huge. This alone, more than anything, blows the "muh jewish children just wait for Hitler" shills out of the fucking water, out of the fucking planer the water was on. And not to mention withdrawing from TPP so quickly! This is HISTORY, being made, right HERE, right NOW, and we are here to experience it all. Future history textbooks will dedicate pages to the Trump administration — Obama will get a paragraph, at most.

America, you have made a fantastic choice. From the rest of the world: Thank You.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Well, my opinion is going to be unpopular, but fuck it, you guys aren't sissies.

I think it's a mistake. The UN was set up for a reason, and that was to act as a buffer between superpowers. I agree it's corrupt and total shit, but Trump needs a strategy to replace the UN if he wants to pull the US out.

Mind you, I can see tons of advantages to this, namely how it'll pretty much starve the UN. But this is pretty much cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The God Emperor has nothing to do with this from what I can see.

Still it will be pretty awesome.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Mike Rogers was in Trump's transition team. Trump has been very critical of the UN lately, setting the stage. I don't think it's a pure coincidence. He might just express vocal support for the bill, and then it has an actual chance of passing.
IT COULD HAPPEN

SEMPER FIDELIS

SIEG HEIL

If I may quote a great man

except many people in Europe would support this divorce from unelected, supranational institutions

there'll be a bunch of civil war like color revolutions first if the jews really push for it and that would wake up even the last politically passive people

jews jewed themselves into a corner with their over the top jew schemes this time

I couldn't possibly ask for a better time to be alive.

I dunno man, Hillary got completely bodied on individual state by state results. She only caught up when California got called

You wouldn't even need to do anything in that scenario, that would be outright casus bellis for the rural folk to go full RWDS.

The spirit of der fuhrer will hold you to it. I hope you Nofap all the way to a dozen children user.

Hello Mr. 3, many of us are, it's just now we actually believe we can do it.

Not for long we're working on it, please stand by and praise Kek

At least he admitted that obummer is a Kenyan Muslim.

Imagine WWII, except the Germans have 7,000 nuclear warheads, the 1st and 3rd largest airforces in the entire world, the largest navy- including 10 aircraft carriers, and an army with decades of near-constant fighting experience.

Nothing will help Japan. As long as they have their shitty corporate culture, their birth rates will remain suppressed.

Is the US Navy no longer the second largest airforce?

I imagine China or Russia, though that's only because they have severely outdated Vietnam era equipment.

LIKE I SAID:
The right was played. Obama was a puppet designed to help user in extremist leftism in order to convince the masses to shift back to a further right mentality. TRUMP is the antichrist everyone thought obama was. Under him americans will unite and help in the coming fight against muslims. When the dusts settles well have helped to create greater Israel which will be global check mate. The US has been trying to get an ally between russia and china for YEARS. With greater Israel in place throughout the middle east, russia and china's trade will be hit hard. The US and ISRAEL are the two leaders creating the brave new world.
Hilary would've caused the same problems only she would've been on the side of the saudis. America doest care about israel. They just will use any culture they can to control the space between russia and china. Whomever the president was that person would have continued in the fight for control of the ground between russia and china. The US uses both sides.
NEITHER SIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE, YOUVE BEEN PLAYED TO RE-ENGAGE THE PARTISAN SYSTEM!

You already posted this asinine shit here: faggot.

As long as the UN exists, kikes and cucks can appeal to "international law" to neuter any country's foreign or domestic policy. Gott strafe UN.

It's cutting of your nose because your nose has otherwise untreatable cancer.

So, it applies to this thread as well. Thanks for pointing that out though.

What did he meme by this?

And it all comes back around…

POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE THE 4TH REICH

We still need giant robots and catgirls.

*looks around
Were the only one nigga.

MORE LIKE CUTTING OFF THE NOSE TO SPITE THE JEWISH RUN (((U.N.)))

U.S. CONFIRMED THE ONLY SUPERPOWER

This will be the first test of what kind of congress we have.

God damn it's good to see some LOGH posting again. Even Holla Forums is better after the inauguration.

The left must be exterminated.

The trick to making sure this gets through Congress and into Law is to get as many bipartisan votes as possible and make it a left and right thing.
Fortunately, I know how to do it.

You all listening carefully? Good.

The leftists have been against the UN but they just don't realise it. Many many lefties and liberals listen to UK Column, Infowars, David Icke and other alternative sources that talk about Agenda 21. All you have to do is find Agenda 21 on Google and comment on every forum and youtube video the following :

"Wow those UN people really want to destroy we the people with Agenda 21 don't they? I'm glad Trump is making it a law to leave the UN as that will stop Agenda 21 once and for all. I just hope enough people tell the US Congress to vote to leave the UN as this might be our last and only chance to actually stop Agenda 21"

That will do it. Leftists and liberals and freedom fighters and truthers all around the world will be moved by that. And the best thing is that even if they are in England or Canada they will talk about it and spread it too and tell their American friends and family about it.

The next step is to get Alex Jones and Sam Hyde and Stefan Molxneux etc to make a video telling people to contact Congress and make sure they vote to leave.

If we stay in the UN it's because you hear about this chance to finally leave and you did nothing. It's up to us to make this stick. Trump is the last hope. Get out of the UN now or be doomed.

Make America Greater

There are many leftists who support this for the very reason it erodes sovereignty and Western civilization.

BEST POST

made some high energy oc keke contribute high energy to make U.N. kikes dead.

SEMPER FIDELIS

glorious

Oh yes.

It's the 3rd Millenium, user. Get with the times.

God tier! Glorious. This is a step down the road to abolishing the Federal Reserve. It's no secret that Trump admires Andrew Jackson.

Holy fuck YES! This is a step in the right direction! THANK YOU TRUMP! Greetings from Germany

Checked

So guys how can we help this become reality? Do we need to call congress? Right now it's just proposed, how do we get this to the emperor?

Watch this, seriously:
youtube.com/watch?v=Otbml6WIQPo

So right now we just wait to see what the house does? How long will that take?

If we can get enough traction on it through social media trump is bound to see it as he always does, should we contact fags that have an influence in this political spectrum to see if they'll promote it?

That's why he needs to go after the pedos in Pizzagate, media, democrats, and internationally. Crush them, then do it. I have the ammo to hold my own if they fuck with us in a WW3 scenario.

Trump really knows how to punish people, top fucking kek.

Slow your roll, this was back on January the 3rd and it's Mike Rogers, who is a pretty solid goy.
Damn good shot at getting passed if it makes it to Trump, though.

Call and write to your local congressmen.

(Semper Fidelis)

(my condolences to you user)

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

this

Do for Israel (wink)

Nice trips.

There is definitely a parallel between the US economy now and the German economy in the inter war period.

IF WE CAN FORCE THIS THROUGH, THAT MEANS WWIII WITH US AS HITLER.

We all know this. If we don’t know it, look at the parallels. Hitler divorced his country from international finance and was universally demonized (and boycotted) by the rest of the world. The US leaving the UN instantly means that they launch resolutions to boycott us in every single respect. Anyone who tries to oust Trump because of it will be painted as heroes in domestic and international media. They’ll be the “freedom fighters” and be given arms and materiel support. BE FUCKING WARY.
Waist of triple trips. Nobody on the fucking planet can fuck with the U.S. and we have Putin and Bi Bi on our side.
We win… Get comfy.

Remember, Hitler only had 18 million fighters.

SEMPER FIDELIS

And the world was only 3 billion strong.

Today, we're pushing eight. We might be more heavily armed than Germany was then, but I somehow doubt we'll be looking at a simple four-on-one fight with the entire world. Nationalism already fought back once. Globalism might see it coming this time.

Far be it from me to practice defeatism, but I'm seeing a hell of a fight ahead of us if it comes to a Jewish Communist takeover attempt with a followup World War.

Germany needs to make some nukes in secret.

Ukraine got rid of their nukes and gave them to Russia in return for British and French protection.
Look where that got them.

I suspect the German people may be a bit too war-weary and overrun with Salafists to try anything else at this point. AfD would be good for them, but only if they were slowly introduced back into loving themselves enough to fight invaders again.

Their people have had entirely too much heaped upon them over the centuries. They haven't been completely wiped out, but they may be on the precipice of becoming the Last Man that Nietzsche wrote about.

Gott rette Deutschland.

Lorde is Croat/Irish

Trump is making me all sorts of hard already.

Wonder if they realize how much he's done in just a few days, or if they just shuffle it away and try to avoid the feeling of cognitive dissonance.

Er rette es.

Memes for the Meme God

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Der Führer versuchte und starb dafür.

If America is leaving won't all of it's puppets and spheres like Nippon and Korea leave too? A least they're not obliged to stay anymore. Won't this start a trend for many countries to leave the UN?

}}}Trump{{{

I'm confused, did Trump write the bill? It seems this was just written by a congressperson.

The UN is largely funded by the US. The US defunding or leaving the UN would see the lion's share of its funding just disappear overnight. The UN would need to find a new (((sponsor))) or it would immediately begin to crumble as it couldn't pay the expensive band of parasites that make up its internal staff.

The president can't write bills he must propose them after a congressman has written them.
As far as I know at least

It''s pretty likely that without the US others will also start to leave because one of the main reasons the UN is used by other countries is to influence the US. The US also provides almost the entire UN budget so the organization itself would be fucked unless it can get it's members to pay into it.

You idiots realise this Mike Rogers guy has been trying with this bill since 2015?

It's an old bill that got shot down instantly in the past, he's merely resubmitting it with hopes he has a chance with Trump.

Apparently this bill has been before congress many times before, and though trump hasn't said anything about leaving the UN it''s reasonable to believe that he might want to.

You say that like it's been a long time.

DESENSITIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I hope your prepared to die by -semen overload ball's explosion- then

these faggots don't fucking understand meme magic, don't they? this little spiel only empowers us and they don't even understand that they're fueling our own powers, top kek

I'm in severe need of taking a shit.

But who cares, I need to see this!

NWO DEATHBED CONFIRMED.

VVERY,VVERY GUDD.

SEMPER FIDELIS

God I fucking miss space elevator threads…

Loyal men is something I will need a lot of in the coming year.
SEMPER FIDELIS

It's nothing but good news. Once America pulls out and the UN collapses then Germany can retake control of its media and purge its leadership.

can someone redpill me on why leaving the UN is a good thing (not troll/shill genuinely uninformed on this.)

STAND ASIDE, STAND ASIDE!

Worlds laziest photoshop coming trough.

because it's the jews.
It always was the jews.
it's always the jews.

Check up on who "sold" the physical land where the UN HQ is located, and then ask the simple question: "Who is the masterminds behind international socialism?"

the answers are, the Rockefeller's and the jews, respectively

We stopped Hitler to become Hitler.

Check em

Look for the Loveland Frog…

Just remember to write to your representative, get more reps. to cosponsor this bill, all that good stuff; it takes a little more than memes when it comes to the halls of congress. I would personally suggest explaining how we want to focus more on ourselves and less on intervening elsewhere, remind them of the outcry over Obama's surrendering of the ICANN last year and why we don't want global institutions like the UN controlling that kind of stuff.

NEXT STEP IS DEPORTATION
SHADILAY, BROTHERS AND SISTERS

You know, I don't care what you purists say…

She's white enough.

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

SEMPER FIDELIS
the joy of seeing someone post a meme i made is tremendous

Kek some anti-Trumper in Pennsylvania pulled a Mike Tyson and bit someone who is pro-Trump ear off.

I'm so looking forward to Jew Extermination Act.

Anyone else feeling like they are on clouds?
Anyone else having a grin across their faces?

Not to sabotage a puny deal that could be made under Clinton easily with a small donation of one billion dollars to Clinton Foundation, that's for sure.
He fucking announced she's squeaky clean.
And of a cuckchanner's fanfic about Trump hiring hookers to piss on Obama's bed.
I suppose he ordered Seth Rich to be killed in a "mugging", too?

The kikes will lose.

Finally, we're done.

YES.
I'm not even American but I can't help it. I have to cheer for you guys setting the example.

SEMPER FIDELIS

oyyyy veeeyyy

Holy shit. The Don isn't fucking around. I have to admit I was skeptical on whether he would deliver. The last 48 hours are starting to make me think he might be the real thing though.

Try to argue that the UN is being extremely problematic to the Jews.

Alternatively, say that they're not clamping down hard enough on hentai or some shit and MUH 2D WOMEN'S RIGHTS or something, and that America could do a better job without them.

EIN REICH!
EIN VÖLK!
EIN LOLI!

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No, maybe once upon a time, but you have more and more people agreeing nowadays.

Still funny.

South Dakkkota reporting in

ITS HAPPENING LADS
WE WILL REACH THE STARS

My nigga, east or west river?

She's too pure for this world, uncle Holla Forums I just want her to accept christian values and love the word of KEK.

trump won 304 electoral votes, clinton won 227.
the country is mostly red now.

that's not "squeaking out a victory," that's called "winning."

also, i'd rather have legitimate business dealings between countries than backroom deals between political elites.

it's just icing on the cake that the new secretary of state is someone the las president fucked over. a nice extra "fuck you" to the previous admnistration.

Some people aren't meant to fight the war. They're meant to build what comes after.

Every time I bring things up with her I'm reminded that there are people who aren't like me in the world; the people who aren't cynical or who can't get into this brutal perspective.

Born to be kings. You're the princes of the universe.

Holla Forums isn't really cynical, at least a good number of us aren't. Maybe we were at one point, but we believe in something now. But you wouldn't put a gun in the hands of a child or a woman, and tell them to do what needs be done. I'd wager there are even men who are the same, fundamentally not prepared to kill unless it's a last resort, but useful to your peoples in other ways.

Bro, we literally have the biggest army in the entire world. If anyone tries to fuck with us, it will be extremely painful.
FOR THEM

Jesus is there anything more glorious than a battleship going full ham?

massed artillery volleys or rocket artillery

I'm still very skeptical of everything, I won't deny that things have been looking up, but the enemies strike while we celebrate. I'll watch the festivities with silent applause, but we'll proceed to our goal vigilantly.

Machines of war are all beautiful in their own way. I can't get over how at ease I feel with a weapon in my hand, it's so delightful.

Does this mean an End to the US occupation of Germany? Can the german people finally be free?

Dammit man, I wish my dad was still around to see this shit. He'd probably be cackling like a madman just like I am.

not until they learn the truth of what Hitler was and tried to do as well as kill the traitors and non whites in their nation.

Son of a bitch.

If the american occupational force fucks off (and stops backing the criminal Merkel government, obviously) the german people can sort that out for themselves. In current occupied germany, you're literally not allowed to say anything good about Hitler / Nazis or the occupational governments forces will put you in jail.

that's the German government doing it not the Americans. Merkel was elected more than 3 times, you have no one to blame but yourselves… and the Jews.

The people did NOT elect Merkel.

What the people themselves voted for were the allowed parties, all of which are as tightly controlled by the CIA as the mass media.

Germany is not a democracy. It's an occupied country.

And basically everyone who's something in politics know it. The germans themselves have been brainwashed into thinking it would be their own fault they have such shitty politicians, because "that's just what germans do, just look at hitler etc"

Obama knew it. I guess Trump's going to realize soon he was barking up the wrong tree when he barked at Merkel.

I'd love to get a hashtag started or something to put pressure on him to release Germany for good (after forcing a proper democracy with free speech and guns for citizens first maybe) but I'm not a twitterfag.

HITLER'S REAL VOICE

'WHAT THE FUCK, IT SOUNDS NORMAL

Been at it fam.

SEMPER FIDELIS

SEMPER FIDELIS

thanks

←————–

no.
but some things do come close.

Can't find my high-resolution howitzer firing from Iraq or Afghanistan or whatever. any /k/ here ho can help a brother out?

wait, wait, wait…

does that mean Obongo is responsible for all the rapefugees going apeshit? and the Christmas truck?

Doesn't that make him a international war criminal?

He's an international war criminal already, what more do you need?

Plus I'm pretty sure that the conversation went something like this:

Merkel: Rabbi Obongo, I have an idea to make germany less white, just let me open the borders, give all the sandniggers welfare and we'll have a non-white country in the heart of europe in no time.

Obongo: Rebbetzin Merkel, that's a brilliant idea, I'll clear it with the world jewish congress tomorrow

yeah I wanted to get that mexican's name and report him on the Trump website, he was apparently scared of being deported …. didn't catch it though :-(

We don't actually have any battleships anymore. The last time we did was in the 1980's.

Bored Emperors tend to go on genocide runs

Contact your dem reps as well. Tell them as a Muslim you believe the UN must go as it delegitimizes your culture (all globalism delegitimizes all cultures) make some shit up. Note only contact the dumber dems and the identity politicians

Perfectly in line with this.

Not really.

They are pure embodyments of war

We don't have battleships any more. The one in your picture was decommissioned in 1992.

Rosfnet isn't Russia biggest oil company… Lukhoil is and by far. Rosneft is not Gazprom it's a mid sized energy company, a midget compared to Exxon.

What happens to the UN HQ in New York if we leave the UN?

None of the U.S. voting machines were hacked.
So how does any of this add up to Russia "hacking the American Election?"

If they mean he hacked the DNC computers and stole their emails, so what?
Assange didn't need Russian hacked emails, as he already had them from a source within the DNC.
AND I doubt any of the normies even read the emails presented on Assange's site. That was left for autists like Holla Forums.
And if they are referring to RT presenting their own form of slanted opinions on the election, how is that any different from any other news agency, like NPR, presenting THEIR slanted news?

Pure horseshit…absolutely pure.

Switzerland wasn't in the UN until 2002 and yet geneva was home to the UN office since 1946

China's economic power is simultaneously a debt problem.

Not very bright, I know. Though the oil thing was new to me as far as shilling goes. Facebook page went on to say something about "following the money".

Can't forget how this faggot covered up the Vatican's pedophile rings that Benedict XVI was trying to expose.

The war that will justify every dead american soldier that sacrificed his life for us. If we win this war, we're slaves to nobody. No rothschilds, no bankers, no merchants, no singular country or even a union of countries will be able to compete with us. If Trump's vision holds true, and he's truly a master of higer chess, this war will be the one that won the world. The victors of it could be Israel and their ilk ruling forever, or Trump really could be the man who frees the world from every single thing that tied Man's greatness down in the past and drove him to fight his brother.
The entire world.
All of God's green earth.
May we live in interesting times.

We invade countries using Infantry and Marines novice. Tanks are merely a spearhead.

What are you doing nigger?

A Battleship served in 1991 during the Gulf War, and I believe is stationed with the reserve fleet in San Diego, though I'm not sure if it has been completely decommisioned.

Oh God, the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They threatened to sue a small town in my county if they didn't remove a cross from a water tower that's been there for forty years. We all just laughed at them and told them to fuck off.

So it's going to be Britain the US and Russia against the world? They don't stand a fucking chance.

Significant difference is the US can be independent from the world entirely. We can basically exist as a continental fortress compared to the multi front war germany had.

SOON

MIRV takes the cake for me

Why did they use lazors instead of nukes?