twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did we start the fire?

Make what?

anime real.

pls no

We're gonna get /fit/

It's always been burning,
since the worlds been turning

Interdasting. My question is who the fuck was searching for Bunkerchan before it existed?

Why?

Bunkerchan was the slang for a couple of the possible 8ch bunkers for when 8ch was down due to DDoS attacks. I think 8ch.pl was one.

Can't we instead make reality anime?

let's do neither of these things, thanks

making anime real turns it into life action movies

and they suck

Holla Forumsacks btfo

We're just about on par with where Holla Forums was two years after it was made

Sounds like we're making progress.

Kek, it would be really ironic if eventually all the polyps migrate back to halfchan and stormfront and we get the site to ourselves

They will both be done. As the spectacle takes over. AR and VR will become the life of the upper class while we starve. And this is how humanity ends. By making anime real.

Thats why I propose making reality anime rather than making anime real. The latter suggests that the essence of reality remains unchanged, merely adding anime to what already is. This is unsatisfactory to me. What we should envision is a complete replacement of reality with anime. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, we can do anything if we set our minds to it.
But it has to be a grassroots movement, we can't just vote for the peresident with the least realistic hair and hope he takes care of it. We have to wake up every day and think, "I will shape the world to my will, reality will be anime!" It's gonna take a lot of training and sweat, probably a lot of drugs and definitly a lot of weapons and you might lose some friends in the prosses, but it can be done and history will prove us right.

For what purpose?

Never heard of that guy before, looked him up. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_McCaslin

Funny shit.

Speaking in imageboard terms, leftypol is the best board on 8ch.

A completely new but not too small community that is distinct from all other heritage boards with its own board culture and memes that are already spreading to the more mainstream parts of the Internet.

man that'd be weird

the owners of this site have gone out of their way to pander to Holla Forums

this i kinda wish more unique boards were made and lasted longer

i used to love /cyber/ and i wish it were still here

m8, occupy all positions. all sites. go to 4chan as well, make the exact same threads there as you do here.

So I can get cuck memed into absolute oblivion? No thanks.

/cyber/ was great for a little bit. all the work the BO did to give it the neon cyberpunk feel was pretty awesome

Fantastic guy. Inspired by commerade jones.

T H E F I R E R I S E S
H
E

F
I
R
E

R
I
S
E
S

Well yeah

The Trump candidacy was a huge boon for Holla Forums, bringing tons of normie teens to 4chan

It's dirty work but we need to do it to stay relevant.

As it stands, rightists occupy the internet. We're poised to be the most powerful and well-organized opposition to alt-rightism.

Like 150 people post on this board

wow bravo