Theater manager here with a warning if we catch you sneaking in outside food we'll throw you the fuck out and black you...

Theater manager here with a warning if we catch you sneaking in outside food we'll throw you the fuck out and black you from our theater.
No shit asshole blame it on those fucks who sneak their stuff in.

Where I come from we get to buy McDonalds/KFC/Pizza next door and just walk in the cinema with it.

I hope all theaters shut down

Hey, listen here, you scrawny little flesh fag! I'm vegan, and you don't sell vegan products in this cesspool you call a theater. Your choclate? It's got milk in it, cow puss. Your popcorn? Smothered in butter, more cow puss. Hot dogs? Are you trying to rile me, mother fucker? I'm vegan, and I'm bringing my vegan snacks into the theater. I'm talking larabars and Trader Joe's Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with a side of guac.

The fuck you going to do about it, bitch? You eat so much meat you only shit once a week. Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcuck.

Movie watcher here. Eat shit duderino. I'ma sneak so much shit into your theater I'll be able to set up a snack bar of my OWN to undercut your ass.

holy shit just kill yourself already

Just eat the person in front of you

bump, Holla Forums needs more high quality threads like this.

I concur.
We could do with another GoT /general/, a new Maisie thread, a TGWTG thread, a few new is this kino threads, and a Louis CK/Blacked thread tbh.

Is this a copy pasta?

it is now

wtf I live in a 3rd world shithole but even here theaters can't forbid you from entering with outside food. Don't you burgers have any consumer laws over there?

Typical 3rd worlder.

Typical 3rd worlder.

Vegan nogains looks like a malnourished little brazilian boy.

Cool, that means my friends won't nag me to go to yours because it's closer and I can finally instead go to the one that's 5 more minutes away which has comfier chairs and doesn't care if people bring food in.
true story, I actually got myself banned from a theatre because of this

What did OP mean by this?

lol who goes to theaters

Aww YEH
wygurl finna NO

Why don't Eskimos get cancer then?

Don't give a shit, I haven't been to a theater in a decade and won't go for another decade. Fuck you jews.

What third world shithole do you live in, Germany?

lol. I once put two beers in my pocket and cracked in the theater.

Also another time I brought in a small pint of Jack Daniels and poured it into my coke. For some reason it almost dissolved the paper cup though.

That sounds about right.

Fucking kill yourself you kike

I'M GOING TO GO BUY A TICKET NOW AND SNEAK FOOD IN JUST TO SPITE YOU! HOW'S THAT FEEL! HAHA, Holla Forums WINS AGAIN!!!!!

As a former theater wage slave. I can say we do not give a shit as ling as you arent overt about it. Bust dont wave it in our face and shit and we dont give two fucks. For everyone sneaking in candy theres ten dumbfucks buying 7 buck popcorn and 5 dollar hotdogs with a 6 dollar cup of soda. I mean holy fuck, thats after an 8 to 10 dollar ticket for normal screens. After working at different cinemas I realized the industry is doom to fail eventually once it reaches the tipping point of being too expensive for the common mans choice for an evening out. That point is dangerously close.

I'll just go home and watch all the new releases on Kodi in the comfort of my own living room where there are no loud niggers or kikes trying to take my money. Oh wait. I already do that.

Movies are fucking awful now so I imagine attendance is pretty shitty.

It's not our fault, goy! Blame those dirty thief goy for always stealing from us!

wait, are movie theaters really still around? legitimate question

no

I bring a backpack into the cinema every time I want a snack.

Last time I took a stop to maccy D's and got a big ass milkshake, two big macs, and one fish square thingy.

The smell was fucking leaking out making the place stink of shit but the manacuck didn't stop me he let me walk right in cuz he couldn't invade my privacy.

I don't go to the theater often(maybe once or twice a year), and the last two times I've gone to my local Marcus Theaters, I've gotten physically ill from the stale as shit popcorn. It tastes stale it's strangely sweet. I'm pretty sure they take old stock, put it in a garbage bag, and reuse it later. This happened another time a few years back, and I thought it was a fluke. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't sneak in snacks, but I'm probably not buying any anymore due to this issue.

There's another theater in my town that shows movies a month after their initial theater run for $2 a ticket and their popcorn is always fresh. They also have beer and pizza. They're booming and the other theaters can't compete because they're all franchises that have strict regulations on every aspect of their business.

That doesn't arbitrarily make the prices of concessions increase. In fact, it would give disincentive to buy concessions further. You're comparing it like people who don't pay their medical expenses, but it's not like they're taking concessions from your stock, forcing others to make up the difference. You're just pissy because theater business practices are obsolete, and they refuse to adapt. This happened to the music industry, and it bit them in the ass.

Whenever my mother stops by, she always wants to go to a movie. We have a system we've done just for fun since I was little. I wear cargo pants, she brings and oversized bag she pretends is her purse.

I put drinks in my cargo pants pockets and candy in my regular pockets. The prices on those are ridiculous at the theater. We get them at a dollar store not far from it, or sometimes walmart. Then we raid the closest fast food places, generally focusing on their dollar menu, but sometimes I'll get like a 5 dollar 20 piece from McDonald's or something.

Then when we get to the theater, we still usually get popcorn and sometimes hot dogs as well, because they tend to be better there than anywhere else we could get them and it was never about the money really, just the fun of sneaking stuff in.

In case you're wondering, my mom's fat yeah, but she's like 70. I lift weights, have good genetics and occasionally do keto so I'm in pretty good shape, and my girlfriend has a ridiculously high metabolism and I'm actively trying to get her to gain like five pounds and kind of dreading like a decade from now when hers starts to slow down.

You're the reason I don't even go to theaters anymore.

It did back when 1st world meant "no non-whites"

You don't want to know.

Made with a touch of corn worms
Fucking vegans eat anything thrown at them if it is more expensive or made by pedro in a sweatshop

I'll bring in food and drink any fucking time I want faggot

8/10

I've gotten dirty looks for bringing in a water bottle before, but I stood my ground and just walked in with it in my hand

I don't go to theaters because I don't want to get shot in a movie theater shooting. Also, movies come out on dvd or on-demand in a matter of months, there really doesn't seem to be a point to going to theaters, unless it is made for the theater experience like 3D or a good classic. None of this modern trash they keep churning out now.

When I got to the theater with my mom we sneak in snacks and drinks too user. I always have stuff in my pants pickets

Name two (2)

I'll help the user out and name the only one I can remember. The Joker shooting during the premiere of the dark knight rises (I think?).

Yep thats what I mean its not a common thing

Then go to theaters that allow gun carrying. The Joker shooting, went to the fourth closest theater, because the first three allowed guns, and the forth didn't.

There was also that one where a guy shot another guy who was making too much noise.

Bitch I dare you to try and take these away from me while watching a movie. JUST TRY IT

How does one find a drive in theatre?

It probably has something to do with the syrup and the alcohol mixing.

I stopped going to theaters tbh. The movies are shit so you have no power here.

Be near Mercedes Texas.

Sup valley bro

I just bring a flask of grain alcohol and buy a small soda to mix it with.
Or I used too, I don't go to theaters anymore because nowadays movies are so banal and shitty that not even reducing your mental state to that of a retarded child makes them enjoyable.

I don't eat food in theaters because I'm not a pleb. I don't bring in food and I don't buy their shitty overpriced low quality garbage either.

Get rekt.

kek

Actually believing that movie theater "butter" is actually butter. Poor naive child…nice copypasta.

You fucking goys need to step it up.

Have fun alienating more and more people from your already dying business model.

Good point. Netflix is much more convenient than the cinema.