More Jewish anti-Russian hate propaganda from Kikes at SNL

(((SNL)))

More of the same Kike bullshit

I couldn't even watch the whole thing tbh.

in before webm, i would if i could but I don't how

Why do these people even call themselves comedians,just call yourselves political activists.

Do you mind not spamming all these fucking celebrity complaints on Holla Forums every time you stumble upon one that youtube suggests to EVERYONE?

Thanks

Bill Maur included

GEE THANKS!

Reminder that OP is always a fag.

Thanks m8

The reason leftists buy the Russian narrative is because they can't conceive Trump as being intelligent.
For that reason, he must have an entire machinery of nemesis "superpower" that put the dummy into that place.

I'm not joking, this is the core of the leftist mindset. They conflate intelligence with goodness, or more precisely: how much he thinks like me, or appeals to me. For them intelligence has literally nothing with cause-effect or anything empirical. If you are evil, you are dumb: and those who fell for you are even dumber. If you ever press them they will admit this themselves, but will not change their attitude.

This is the final stand for current pop-culture entertainment.

Meh. It's parody, farce. Its importance is only that which you give it.

It can never be said enough on this board, being a liberal is a mental handicap

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701

xenophobia
-intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries

Why are leftists ok with being xenophobic against Russians?

You'd think that all those commie pinkos would love Russia and the idea of a Russo-American alliance.

Lets be honest, without Zionist Jews and Israel supporting him he wouldn't have got elected. This is another case of Jews projecting something they did on to their enemies.

This is true. Its why they assume every white racist it some hillbilly hick who fucks his sister or they call you uneducated and ignorant.

quads confirm

(joking but let us remember sheldon adelson) (and the (((others))))

A word on terminology:

Since they base it on the collective punishment of dissidents, stupid people have the stupid/intelligent dichotomy reversed.

If you're objectively inteliigent and arrive at a conclusion that deviates from that of the majority, you are stupid, because have chosen an opinion which will get you collectively punished.

On the other hand, if you're stupid and unquestioningly accept the majority opinion, you are intelligent because you have chosen the opinion which will not get you collectively punished.

They're outright lying and then calling Trump a lier. If you take 2 seconds to look this shit up, their narrative collapses. I'm boiling with anger at their audacity.

Ye cats, SNL is usually cancerous (with very occasional moments of glory), but this is taking it to a whole new level.

they probably will soon

why is this numale cuck playing Putin?

Also, I went to Russia recently. None of this is accurate. It's a really nice country

I can't believe we have to live in the timeline where these people exist and live in our country.

It's only concerning that it's a barometer of what is supposed to be in the consciousness of the US. If it was purely meant as comedy for the sake of comedy, I wouldn't give it nearly as much thought.

wtf i hate trump now

oc

It is the same formula they use for debating. In this case they see facts as a patriarchal and occidental construct of oppression; except for when they themselves use (manipulated or plain false) data to >muh science their standpoint.

thanks for the webm, op is a faggot, just like (((SNL)))

How old are you?

what does the average person know about russia?

so go shoot lorne michaels and this shit won't happen