We're being raided

I'm sure everyone can see the traffic spike we got yesterday. Kikes, shills, and trolls are a part of that new wave of posters. All the "black guys r bettr hur dur muh dik" threads are proof of that. STOP REPLYING TO THEM! OR AT LEAST SAGE TJE FUCK OUT OF IT WHEN YOU DO! these thread are useless and do not describe any happenings or political debate.

I know. Fell free to sage. But god damn guys your better than this. Stop feeding the trolls.

paranoid lil nigga.LMAO

Everyone see? Like moths to a flame.

Most of it is just TRS/reddit replying to themselves tbh
Personally I just lay back and enjoy their seemingly endless autistic stupidity and think to myself "thank fucking God I didn't turn out to be like them"

who do you think could be behind it?

That annoys me personally, after this whole shitstorm, Holla Forums reminds me of halfchan before we left.

because donald trump has won they are screeching like autists while raiding Holla Forums

Thanks for raidbait, they hang themselves.

They'll get bored after a while, or redpilled. They're just angry because Trump was memed into office. As long as they're not paid shills and only about 1/10 of our numbers, it's managable, though i hope mods work fulltime on bans right now. They should also leak their IPs to /baph/ and let them have some fun to be honest.

just don't reply, report thread

Thankfully, Holla Forums has filters that make this easy to deal with (big shoutout to Pink for that).

report>filter ID+>filter post

How can nigger spam threads compete?

Its TRS again btw, white people concerned about white genocide who also promote faggotry. Thats whos doing it, take it out on those people.

It was proven last time when the guy started sperging about tricking whites into going after "innocents" on the day of the rope, repeatedly suggesting that actual traitors who promote genocide and acceptance of jews are innocent of anything.

Just now, he got around the minimum characters by typing a spoilered "7575757…"

Hes A trying to make you target other people besides TRS and B trying to give you a nigger dick fetish because thats what faggots do, even ones who say they are concerned about white genocide, and thats why they cant be our friends.

It has to be said: The mods are NOT doing their job. Cuck threads aren't created at any break-neck speed. The fact that any at all are up means the board is basically unguarded right now, since whenever the cuck threads started. Whoever is on duty is either a Jewish infiltrator letting this happen on purpose, or he's slacking off, didn't show up for his shift at all. I'm sure in internal discussions he will claim the latter but we all know it's the former. It always is.

I came here to say this. IP's released to either us or baph. For purely informational reasons of course.

thats exactly what 4pol said and look at them now. FIGHT FOR YOUR BOARD

Where are the fags coming from? Reddit?

Mods don't have access to IP's. If they did I'd never come here.

The things is, if nothing is done against those obvious shills then we'll be in the same situation as cuckchan with their daily Holla Forums BTFO or a similar thread.
The solution if very simple, new mods, preferably from oldfags ranks.

reddit doesnt know about this place yet, these are kike operatives or leftypol

Of course they know, half the retards on this board came from /r/thedonald.

those faggots go to cripplechan and some eventually end up here. I know they attribute everything there to 4pol, anyway

Maybe I'm wrong idk

Youre thinking cuckchan, Reddit largely went there, not here. TRS shills here, for jews and faggotry etc… There is also the JIDF, they never went away.. and a whole myriad of other shill groups. Just a week ago we had a thread about some group being paid 18$ an hour 40 hours a week to shill here, and change the tone of the board, and make it more accepting to outsiders etc so it can be more easily subverted in the future. They plan to use our language against us, and brute force us into feeling alienated, make us leave entirely or at least hijack the message of the board and make it more pro-jew and pro-gay, pro white genocide really.

The ADL jews who made a talk with matt furie ?

Jesus fucking Christ. Why does the whole fucking planet want to see us dead?

It's just jews and jew puppets

Wait, are the nips truly our only ally?

You're confusing trolling with aggression. It's just halfchan pleb-level low energy shitposting. Probably a myriad of high schoolers or Holla Forums disguised as high schoolers.

Should be higher up. Just report them, sage them, hide them and move on. Even then, if this is the kind of "raid" we'll be seeing for the next 8 years that's pretty pathetic; this has to be one of the weakest ones yet. Talk about not knowing your target at ALL.

With jews, you lose.

I cant recall exactly what and I was kicking myself for not saving it, I figured it would stay around for a while and get a lot more attention than it did. It was named something like "The jews are coming" or "jews are attacking us"… people also were intentionally trying to join the group to subvert it from the inside out.

Maybe thats why it disappeared.

Does that even qualify?
Just hit [-] and move on. If you are really bored, report it.

I don't want half the board to be leftypol trolling TRS

Look at halfchan after the election. All the threads on there are now just people posting shitty one liners. More and more posters who used to post in depth stuff withdrawed from that board. Which leaves more shitty memeposts and clickbait garbage like we're seeing at the moment. It's obvious the dipshit is bann evading using a vpn package.

It doesn't matter man, at this point I'm convinced a raid on Holla Forums is actually more unpleasant for the ones trying to raid us than it is for us. Polite sage

Yes they do lol

OP CAN'T INB4 YOU STUPID COCK-SUCKER

I like how the mods are on top of shit and are deleting these niggerlove threads, instead of letting them stay up for hours and hours. They're totally not incompetent, and definitely aren't in on it or anything.

Now that Trump has been sworn in, the astroturfing is going to swing into high gear. Think CTR but 100x worse. With CTR they always believed that they would win and that Trump had very little chance, so they held back. With the new astroturfing they will be hitting it hard for the next four years straight. It will be our greatest foe yet. Greater than somethingawful, greater than jidf, greater than midf, greater than SRS, greater than applied memetics, greater than CTR.

All our years of memeing have led to this moment, the start of the ultimate meme war. Keep on your toes gentlemen, and may Kek be with you.

The Shia Lejewf thing is a typical Jewish distraction tactic. We get entertainment, they get attention.

Looks like the mods did their job for once, some time in the last 30 minutes. Just went and reported over a dozen niggerspam/muh dick/chronic shitposting threads, refreshed the catalog, and their all gone. Feels good.

*they're all gone
jesus christ I need to get my shit together

But this IS cripplechan newfag

yes, you need to stop being a newfag also, go to this red pill thread now

go to this redpill thread now faggot

you wish.

And also, filter post -→ID+ This filters the poster and whoever is dumb enough to respond to the faggot.

Additionally, shift + click in the catalog view to hide shitty threads that trigger your autism.