Makes one think really white men have lost the culture war go into extinction already.LMAO

1. Common enemy - Both women and blacks have been oppressed by white man for centuries. They can relate to each other
2. BBC - It's no secret that men of African descent have larger genitalia than their pasty counterparts, and women know this fact
3. Black men are masculine - While white men stay at home watching cartoons and playing video games, black men hone their social skills hustling in the streets
4. Black men like Big Beautiful Women with curves - Whites like boyish features and no woman wants to be a skinny boy

I really hope you're at least getting paid for this.

lol wat.

Fuck You Nigger
u
c
k

Y
o
u

N
i
g
g
e
r

Sheeeeit

So you gossip like little girls :)

so you spend time on forums pussy :)

fucc off nigger
sage in all fields
gtfo

when we find you we will put iron to your dome

hh

Silly OP, nobody likes niggers not even the niggers themselves.

fuck off nigger

you mad whiteboi.

You're no better than OP.

implying he gets it to begin with LMAO.

Op will always be a faget and a nigger.

Mods please ban any faggots that responeded to this without saging along with OP, they are the other half of the problem here

why is this shit not getting deleted?
remider to sage, hide, report

Is this supposed to be the raid that was talked about? Even a single person did better than this and they managed to disrupt to board for an entire couple of days. This is just… I don't know why these people think Holla Forums is triggered by anymore. We don't work the same way these people do; besides, we're not the ones that lost the election.

wat is raid.

It's low energy as fuck. Sad!

huh.

this isnt true sissy. no amount of mkultraing yourself will make it real.