ISRAEL IS GONNA DO MORE LANDGRABBING

Israeli Minister to Present Israeli Cabinet With Proposal to Annex Parts of the West Bank

Yisrael Katz objects to proposed annexation of all Area C and the 150,000 Palestinians living there, but his plan also significantly includes settlement annexation and accelerated construction in the West Bank.

(1/2)

archive.fo/EIVR6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OTELa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yisrael Katz's five-part plan

(2/2)

Good fuck the mudslimes

Calling it, sandniggers bomb Israel in response, maybe even with a nuke.

Fuck off kike

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Schlomo?

Saudi Arabia has nukes (unofficially), does Iran have them yet?

maybe pakistan will nuke them.

They don't have the balls for that.

Pride cometh before the fall.

Where's the problem?

More rapefugees.

On cucked europe maybe, but those ragheads won't be coming anywhere close to America anytime soon

Summer 2017 is gonna be comfy

So what happens to the mudslimes already there? Do they get kicked out or become part of Israel?

That's not even enough. They will go farther than this.

/wbg/ when?

Yeah but only Iran dislikes Israel, the Saudis have close ties with the kikes and some even say that the Saudi royal family consists of crypto-jews.

I wish they would annex all occupied areas. Just one condition: give the Palestinian residents full citizenship. Also full citizenship to displaced Palestinians abroad if they want to return home. One state solution = best solution. Let demographics take care of it.

So much for white solidarity eh?

I know.

Anyone has a book or info recommendation on USA - ISR - SA triangle?

I hope those jewish cunts at least shoah the palestinians, or that the Palestinians decide to snackbar right then and there. No more fucking rapefugees from this shithole

The argument against this is that it would legitimize the pissraeli state. That doesn't matter. Western powers have already legitimized and protected it beyond any other nation on Earth. Who else gets to have an illegal nuke program without getting bombed and hacked. Hell, the norks probably would have gotten wiped out if it weren't for the cost of reintegrated them with the rest of the world. Going after them isn't profitable. The cost of of rebuilding the country and rehabilitating the people would be astronomical. It would destroy the South Korean economy for decades. Bringing up how nobody talks about the hundreds of thousands norks being starved, tortured, and executed in concentration camps and labor camps is a great way to highlight how kikes control the media and constantly kvetch about the shoah at the drop of the hat.

BUmp

Ftfy

That train has left the station decades ago. Trying to reverse this is futile. Imho the best way to destroy Israel is to use the same methods they use to destroy the west. Immigration of subhumans, advocating degeneracy, destruction of the family and probably the most important: destruction of religion and faith and hence destruction of jewish identity.

when will the lebanese annex israel?

Greater israel is on track

I pray this provokes a war which kills many jews and muslims.

I wonder who would win?

Jews can kill muslims in like a 10:1 ratio.
But there are more than ten times more muslims than jews in the world.

PRACE BETS NOW

When jews and muslims kill each other, everyone else wins.

Possibly related:
archive.is/OTELa

Remember when the shills were claiming that Trump is secretly an anti-semite and anti Israel, despite all evidence to the contrary?

Don't worry Pallyfucks, ISIS will save you… oh right hahaha.

No surprise. Kike's can't stop stealing. It's just take, take, take with those fucking vermin. Anyway, eventually they'll have to kill these shitskins in huge numbers. That's when the real fun will start. Until then, don't fucking care. Let them all die of thirst.

^
This

and overturn the rape by deception law. jews must miscegenate.

They know they are out of time so now they are dropping the mask amd consolidating power. Let them think they are getting away with it then glass them.

I like you user.
You hate everyone equally and dont play favoritism.

One last bump

It's a shame the billions of muslims are so cucked by their leaders and their religion, which will kill them if they get off their magic carpet too soon. They need to kill their rich, jew-controlled leaders. Asking me to give a shit isn't going to accomplish anything. There's fuckin billions of muslims. Fight, you faggots. If they don't want to stop fuckin goats to organize against the jews, the loss of their land is their own fault.

No. They're double crossing traitors, both of them. Islam and Jews are allied. Jews open the gates, Islam comes in.

DEUS VULT EXTERMINATE THE MUDSLIMES

Anime is haram.