HR193 - AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY RESTORATION ACT 2017

This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

DUE TO BE READ IN THE HOUSE ON MARCH 3, 2017.

UNITED NATIONS, BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

KeK blesses us.

Considering the U.S is the strongest force in the UN and the UN operates mostly through U.S military, Trump basically killed the UN.
I fucking love this Timeline.

This is strictly because of military spending right? I remember Trump saying that they put a lot of money into it and got nothing back so he's cutting it.

Is there any other reason?

It's not Trump. Someone tries this shit every year and it fails every year.

Any more info would be nice OP you colossal faggot. Who is this coming from? Is it backed by Trump/Congress? Any links, sources, whatever? Learn to make a fucking thread.

Literally the second post you cuck.

Then what is the context? Is this legit? Does it actually have a chance to pass? Or is it just meaningless 'muh happening' bullshit?

Read the link.
It's an act from Rep. Mike Rogers, introducing this bill in congress on March 3, 2017. Everything you need to know about this Bill is in the Link, and we don't know if it will be passed or not, since it hasn't even been introduced yet, only announced on congress.gov as you can see. If you want to find further information we don't yet know about, feel free to copy "H.R.193 - American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017" into a search engine and do some research.

TL;DR, Someone threw a very interesting snowball, and now we wait and see if it will evolve into an avalanche, which might be very possible because Reps pretty much own the congress right now.

Can you fuckers not read?
The 2nd post is the link
.gov

Its a LONG way from being passed and its tried every year. BUT this year we actually have a POTUS with the balls to sign it if the cuck congress gets it to his desk.

What would USA leaving UN do actually? Aside from the good part - screwing Israel.

Think it has a chance. If Trump during his campaign says he is going to weaken U.N then he has a mandate. A mandate isn't much, but it is a tradition that is followed and argued in the recent past.

I WON

As other anons have said the US is the UN. A member of the security council leaving would be a massive blow. The US military is the force by which the UN operates. Plus it's on US soil so it'd be kicking off all the spies who act as aides and get diplo immunity.

KILL THE BEAST BEFORE IT REACHES ITS FINAL FORM

I can't even begin to fathom the consequences if this goes through, but by god I still want it to.

HIT THE UNITED ABOMINATIONS SERPENT IN ITS HEAD

Meme this act. Contact your congressman. It'll be an uphill battle, only a small percent of bills introduced to the legislature actually pass.

Do you think it's possible?
Can we make a meme powerful enough to get the US out of the UN?
It worked with Trump.
PRAISE KEK

AMEREXIT

Amexit?

This bill has nothing to do with Trump.