NATT JEWLAW

Word on the street is, Natt Danelaw from TRS is half Jewish, and is good friends with Enoch. Don't be fooled by his edgy posturing. Natt is a massive fake, as well as being an agent provocateur.

I've checked his accounts and it is clear he has been deleting info quickly to try and avoid getting doxed as he has a lot to hide. If I'm not mistaken, he's deleted his YouTube channel too, which held a video with personal info in it.

He's trying to hide, but I think we should expose this kike ASAP.

What we know so far:

He lives in Norway, in an apartment building with his brother which is located either next to a major river or the ocean.

He's in his 20s.

His first name is either Nathan or Nathaniel.

He has pictures of his semi covered face on his Twitter account, which he hasn't deleted yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/nattdanelaw?lang=en
m.soundcloud.com/user-636570724
ironmarch.org/index.php?/profile/958-natt-danelaw/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath
themoscowtimes.com/articles/russia-steps-up-war-on-nazi-imagery-46582
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It appears he's cleared Twitter of any photos that could be used to ID him. This kike is scared.

He looks like SS poster boy you faggot.

If by SS you mean shekel stealer, then I would agree. Natt is a fucking kike.

not your army faggot
post proof

Only guilty fucks take such actions.

Accounts
mobile.twitter.com/nattdanelaw?lang=en

m.soundcloud.com/user-636570724

ironmarch.org/index.php?/profile/958-natt-danelaw/

Exactly. Dude is shoahing all incriminating info, or has has at least tried. I'm still digging. I remember there is more out there from listening to podcasts and clicking links. This kike will be exposed soon. Mark my words.

not your fucking personal army

He claims to live very near a refugee center in Jutland. Although I find it unlikely he's a Jew and is probably just scrubbing social media due to the wave of doxings.

You'll get proof soon enough friendo. This will be the dox that wrecks the fashy part of trs.

So you can blame us after you've completed dox instead of attempting to get the community to do it.

post when you have something you fucking goontard.

Dodging a ban I see.

A very trusty friend of mine who is a discord user of the Norwegian side of things has been informed by Norwegian natsocs of natts Jew status. Guy is a total fake.

No need to be so hostile. A little healthy doxing is good. Just be patient. You don't have to join in if you don't want to. Danke

No, fuck off, who cares about this person, he isn't even associated with TRS anymore. He's obviously scrubbing to avoid doxxing.

He's still involved with TRS dumb shit. And he's scrubbing because he's a kike. Sure you're not Natt? Kek.

Pretty sure Heil unbanned everyone actually.

Sage for no evidence.

Pretty sure he is banned from trs. Especially after the whole episode with him unbanning ironmarch members from the trs forum and shitting on the alt-right on his podcasts. You make no sense m8

He makes perfect sense for a shill trying to further D&C the far right. Libshits are running scared in the Trumpian era fam.

It's all to confuse the listener. He's an.agent provocateur who tries to instigate drama and mayhem, and he signals orthodox to make himself seem more legitimate. He basically exists to to cause chaos, and his close friend is Enoch. They talk all the time.

Exactly

He might well be jewish, fucked if I know but this:
is so stupid it hurts

This is correct, in fact TRS idiots thought the D&C shit here was Natt and Ironmarch for ages, and their sperging out about it made things worse for them.

Do you have any proof of Enoch and natt talking all of the time and Do you have any proof og him being an agent? Please show some proof. Because to my knowlegde. He got unpersoned on TRS

If he caused trouble for TRS, and you clearly don't like TRS what are you complaining about?

What's actually happening is you guys are done with TRS and are now trying to go for Natt and Anglin now (with that garbage thread about the daily stormer and Anglin being in on some conspiracy regarding TRS).

Same shills still shilling

I'm on a trip to Italy from Germany atm so I'm on my phone, thus I can't do much efficient work. But I'll get started once I get to my destination.

He's on the Jutland coast, right next to the water. He lives in a multi story apartment building, and it's next to a rapefugee center. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Still trying to get his legal name.

Not just TRS but everywhere. He even shills this forum and does d and c. Other users can back me up on that. He tripfags regularly.

And don't forget he's a kike.

Hey, my friend has screencaps, I'll get him to send them through asap.

Do you are saying op is a lying retard?

Natt is banned from TRS. He called out Dicky Spencer's Phalanx as a Pyramid scheme. He hates TRS, and routinely calls them out for being soft on faggots.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Shit, from your description I think I'm replying to the guy right now!

OP tells the truth and did nothing wrong. Don't know why you say such things, maybe because you're subversive? If not, don't shit up.

Well anyone who got sucked in by the D&C against TRS can see where it's going next.

Then provide evidence retard.

Suck a dick and die you Chimpire kike. Reported for false flagging.

I will. I'm waiting for my friend to send through caps. Be patient user.

TYPICAL TRICS SHLOMO

He is removing info because he is going to be exposed as a Jew. It's only a matter of time before this kike is exposed.

This. Just because TRS is run by kikes doesn't mean we're your personal Army to dox every single person who isn't exactly with us on every point. TRS deserved what it got for shilling here and doing the kike's bidding.

If you guys knew anything about Natt you'd knew TRS hated him for sperging out at them for not being NatSoc enough. The THROW FAGS IN THE BOG meme was Natt's doing.

Not buying your obvious bullshit, kike.

hope you got the archive link too faggot

Fuck off.

This is a serious thread. Even if you sperg out I'm still going to come through. Be patient ffs

Have you evidence ready next time before making accusations retard. Accusations are normally followed up by evidence. To be honest. I think you are either deliberately lying right now, or you are just straight up fucking retarded

The only thing serious here is how seriously hard you're trying to pretend to be one of us. Your "outsider"-ness is so laughably obvious.

Don't worry

Do we not all now see these clear attempts to manipulate us?

This is fucking stupid,

Suck shit you dumb.faggots

Glorious Dane for the win!

You're probably a swede

yeah it couldn't possibly be because some group is running a doxing operation against anyone on the far right who isn't 100% user.

Even if that wasn't true (and it is), that's what Weev believes and has been telling people and Natt is close enough to Anglin and Weev that what he'd be hearing would have him paranoid as all fuck.

I THREW EM IN THE BOG!

;)

Dumb faggots in this forum, stupid!

If you're going to bait, at least keep the story consistent you fucking autist.

If it is so serious, then start a thread with solid evidence instread of
Not only are you requesting Personal Army, but you created a shit thread to begin with

You dumb faggots buy anything, bow down and suck Dane master race cock!

Nice try op. Getting called out for your bullshit, and then pretending to be natt afterwards. You truly are the most autistic of allahs creatures

roleplaying is gay

I think Natt gets a bit too full of himself with all his fanboys, but he a good boy and only does a few things wrong and half the time it's funny anyway. Point is that one thread of:

What Holla Forums alternatives have emerged lately? Is /n/ any good?

I was only testing you. My friend sends caps soon. He just got my message.

Top Zozzle, your mask has fallen. Reported.

Jesus christ, what a shit thread.

Now help me dox Natt. All namefags must die. If Hitler was alive we'd wreck him too coz namefag

Now when they make the next "WE GOTTA DOX NATT!" thread they can archive this one and claim it's all been proven in the previous threads and call anyone who disagrees an IM shill.

You.dumb fucks are too funny

More dox?!!

EBIN!!!!!!!!!!

sure thing goony woony

???

I'm really just an user.who tried to bait you with spam tier bait. Even had a few fags biting. Who doxes to the right anyway. You.fags should be ashamed.

Why did you reply twice?

The fact that basically all of Holla Forumss memes come from Natt is evidence of shilling, not against. I'm not encouraging anyone to dox Natt but if not him personally his an Common Cuck fanboys are obviously shilling the absolute fuck out of the board and have been for months.

K

For real though, you guys still want natts dox or not.????

only the 2nd post is mine

not even trying to be subtle about it now.

My friend is sending the Enoch caps soon

do it faggot.

going by recent events you might well have them, but you're going to do it anyway then so whatever

Ah sorry man, thought it was the other guy, misread IDs

We have IDs m8.

I've only shilled here a few times. And common filth makes great stickers and content.

I have a name, you also have one. Your name is Robert Paulson.

Does anyone want my dox or not? Are you sure you can a pure masterrace Dane?

Fuck off, TRS shill.

You are wasting everyones time op. You have an ID you drooling retard.

Wat. Did you not even read the OP?

Have you done any content post-doxing? I'd love nothing more than to have a prominent namefag actually take the time to make a podcast that rips apart Kike Enoch and his bullshit from start to finish for like an hour.

The other non-TRS namefags like Anglin and Lauritz have disavowed, but they've only done soft disavows because they're scared to start shit.

You're a D&C shill faggot OP.

I don't know if he's a Jew but he is a drunk who sucks Uzbek toes. If Iron March isn't a provocateur honeypot then I don't know wtf is. Yeah, this guy who snuggles up to the rich son of a Uzbeki ambassador to Russia who admins a "nazi" forum doesn't seem fishy at all. Lets not forget that shady as fuck video game that he voiced and was always shilling for. Totally legit.

Prepare for efficiency posting:

obviously

Any proof? Can you tell us more?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEW you guys must be fucking terrified

TRS and a few yellow others have had a vendetta against Natt ever since he spoke out against Faggots with a lot of people backing him.

lies

Any more info on the Natt/
Uzbek thing??

There's no "word on the street". There's no proof. You just want to use Holla Forums as your personal army after you got your shit wrecked. Fuck off TRS.

Make a Greg Johnson dox thread that will keep LGBTRS and antifa shills occupied.

Not true. Holla Forums actually hates TRS.

The great irony in your shilling is basically all of your arguments against faggotry are copypasta from my posts on /new/ when the board was infested with "libertarian" homosexual pedophiles and no new arguments have been added in the years since.

I didn't say that being against faggots was because of shilling. I said Natt and Common Cuck's shitty memes are being forced on the board.

Just google Slavros Ironmarch. He's got an encyclopedia dramatica article.

He's been a member of Iron March almost since it launched. Now remember when it launched they were some faggy motherfuckers from Deviant Art who were "anti racist" obviously because their admin is fucking brown. Natt mostly sticks to their skype groups and discord. But yeah, he's been pals with Slavros the Uzbek "nazi" since the cringe and suspicious as fuck beginnings of Iron March. "Slavros" is the son of someone important in the Russian government and somehow gets away with being doxed as the admin of a fascist forum in Russia. I don't know how Slavros is not in legal trouble with Russia's laws on this. Its all really fucking shady given who Slavros is. It all stinks to high hell of honeypot.

Here's some info on IM:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath

Honestly, the fact that the OP here is able to and continues to post 41 posts in such a shit thread is undercutting my respect for the mods more then anything else in the last year.

Hey TRS.

If this is the route you want to go, I'll find something to preoccupy my time. Like destroying the lives of Bulby, Sven and Mike's whole families. I'll make sure every person they've ever loved never holds down a job again.

Floria Geyer spoke out against Ffggots
Natt Danelaw spoke against faggots
Spiess spoke against faggots
Hyperborean Shitlord spoke out against faggots and eventually

Even SeventhSon defended Millenial Woes, who is a fucking blatant pedophile. Get out TRSodomite

Yeah, and there is another thread being spammed by a renegay.

I fucking hate neet drama.

Could slavros be a russian plant to keep watch on white nationalists online

All this drama about TRSodomites and doxxing each other began since IM name started showing up

The only time CF is talked about is when you TRS fags try to blame somebody else for your faggotry. It's time for you to go, you're runing out of people to blame now. Daily reminder that we have never considered you an ally, we have never been a part of the alt right and this is the list of people you blamed instead of admitting your mistake :

No it's the other way around, TRS got caught and started blaming the list I've made in greentext.

Maybe because Russians dont have hate speach laws like europoors do.

Uh no. They sure as fuck do.

themoscowtimes.com/articles/russia-steps-up-war-on-nazi-imagery-46582

Holocaust denial is illegal. I'd be surprised if there weren't other speech codes against "fascism".

Not from TRS m8. I didn't say Common Cuck was talked about. I said his memes get posted here. No one was calling anyone a "Sodomite" (and thank you for calling me a fag in traditional/pol/ fashion) in like late October and now it's all over the fucking board and there are +1000 UIDs. You can pretend the board isn't being shilled all you want but no one believes it.

I don't pretend the board is not being shilled, I know it is, it's whatever's left of TRS trying to stir shit. And the reason why they're being called sodomites is because of the S of TRS, it fits nicely.

Hey guys I was just wondering I have a nigerian slave and I wonder if it's ethically justified to put my dick inside of it.
I don't plan on impregnating it

Oust every last kike

this wasnt the case back then theres a reason why most fringe websites were hosted in russian servers

You can believe whatever you want but I'm going to err on the side of paranoia rather than credulity. Your whole narrative is selling this idea that no organized group is posting on Holla Forums but some of TRS which is completely antithetical to board culture. Holla Forums is always being shilled and it should be assumed by posters that this is the case.

Here are some early IM memes. They tried desperately to downplay the race issue of fascism and natsoc. Then when Slavros became obsessed with Evola and learned about the "spiritual race" bullshit he went full 1488 since I guess he can claim he has a "European soul." I dunno it doesn't make any fucking since to have a forum littered with swastikas with a Uzbek admin and a bunch of Muslims on it. Really though, it is what it has always been since deviant art: edge for the sake of edge. Even if that means fapping to school shooters and Charlie Manson.

Oh how little you TRSodomites know about IM. It's laughable.

Ironmarch is really a parody of groups like revleft which are obsessed with pure theory so I wouldn't say it is "edge for the sake of edge". They could be more deliberate caricatures of right-wingers. This type of deliberate caricature has always existed in online far right circles but I don't see an especially larger amount by percentage on Ironmarch than I have on other sites over the years. If anything they are the right-wing copies of groups like black bloc.

They did used to shill /new/ with "spiritual race" talking points but got pretty roundly laughed down as would be expected.

I do have to say lurking their forum I do like Ben Raymond though. I wonder if it isn't something about Anglo-Saxon pragmatic bent blended with Ironmarch utopianism that just works or if his involvement with right-wing groups off the Internet that makes him stand out among the rest of Ironmarch as being more centered.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know quite a lot about IM. I was there for a long time breh.

Oh rly? Let's see how legit you are, tell me why IM is hostile to mass movemets you have 10 minutes to prove yourself

Because "the lemming principle." But at the same time they claim that if things get bad enough people will take action.

The truth is that its all about hipsterism and an "elitist" little club that they have on the internet where they can feel superior to plebs for not understanding the real cosmic uzbek throat singing truth.

Now yeah, they'll talk about quality over quantity and that letting in massive amounts of people waters down the message oh but at the same time we need to fight a race war.

They'll claim that the only action that matters is the sort of thing you'd read about in SIEGE but they'll claim National Action did something worth a fuck.

You know really little about IM. IM spawned several several groups, from Atomwaffen(America), to Antipodean Resistance(Australian and American Vanguard. All three of which have been in the news and have done activism (except American Vanguard had a split with Ironmarch over really important grassroot issues, they became soft little kikey sodomites and ended up as a failure)

It has Muslims on it, Slavros isn't white, it may be a parody/caricature forum. So why is Natt on there? Really weird. I'm suspicious.

And the other guys from Mysterium Fasces are on ironmarch too right? And they're tied in with Angling.

What's going on???

Hi James. How's the butthurt going?

No not ==Just== that. They educate people in self-reliance so that when shit hits the fan, all the dedicated and radical elements will be able to depend less on the dying system and develop resources for the race war on their own.

You really are a defeatist shill James. Np you chose your own path you'll see its wrong in the end.

danes > swedecucks tbh

why don't you give us your personal information? if you're not a jew, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Natt is Aryan A++. Focus on doxing and getting antifa and shit instead.

Hows the revolution going?
Still swimming in fantasy I see.

Also I clearly had every intention of being banned. That's what happens when you troll the uzbek at maximum speed. Being banned from that forum is the only redemption possible to making an account there in the first place at this point. Its a shame, it didn't used to be that way. But when the autism reached a point at which everyone except a few Taliban wannabe teenagers and Charlie Manson worshipers left, it was time to bounce.

no he didnt :^)

so he did… so he did…
-t i was banned

Did you like Schindler's list, goy?

That name doesn't look Norwegian.

Why do the TRS shills want to destroy Natt so badly?

/thread

they don't

Then who are trying to get us to dox Natt.

how the heck would I know
definitely not trsfags though, they're too busy with civil war and they don't blame IM for this
TRS and IM officially made up before all this happened anyway - (((Mike))) annonced this on the 504um

Hey, I know. Maybe an anonymous image board could be full of all kinds of different factions with different leanings and agendas and you'd never know about it because you know, anonymous. Maybe with every shitlib on the planet being blood vomiting mad right now this place is swimming with them trying to get everyone they don't like fucked over. It doesn't help that theres all this beef between these various groups that they can exploit either.

It seem very weird that they decided to goad us into doxing him. I can't believe that they are this stupid. We are already paranoid of the shills so I can't see what they are trying to achieve.

probably some group trying to exploit fracture points to stir shit
but I can absolutely confirm it's not an organized trs thing - i'm in several trs discord/other chats, been observing the response on daily stormer

no one from that side of things is targeting IM
the casuals are back to twitter/disqus, the kiked ny circle has gone dark - have their own chat somewhere (with the exception of sven who's getting reamed on twitter) probably all trying to figure out how to squeeze shekels, the more active/useful people are disgusted at the situation and are making something new, the rest are mostly on DS or the discords doing jack shit

point is there's no united trs anymore it's completely fractured and about to die tbh
anyone who's worth a damn has bailed

so TRS imploded. What happened?

they found out their founder and leader was married to a complete kike and lied about it for 2 years while trying to organize white nationalist conferences lol
obviously a significant portion of casuals are blindly defending mike like the fanboy faggots they are, but everyone who was actually serious is leaving/has left

Fify

Okay but why are they trying to get us to dox Natt? Did Natt expose the kike?

they aren't, I just told you that
I haven't seen anything to suggest he did that, but if he did good on him

Is that the inside word? I mean i hope so, but it seems a bunch of their tards are staying loyal.

yes he exposed them as a pyramid scheme where only the top contributors which also happen to be gay know about mikes wife
lurk moar
>>>/trs/

Well I think its been made clear by this thread that we are in fact being shilled by iron march now. Reminder that CF posting is IM posting. They're the same crowd.

Fuck off Holla Forums

can i have a (You) 2

learn to sage, faggot

No, that would be you, kike

Common filth (aka the dog fucker fetishist) deserves to be doxxed.

Now that I can get behind. The dude really is a black hole of demoralization and does nothing but spread cancerous defeatism and nihilism.

you are posting in a shill thread

Fuck off chimpire kike

I am curious to see what this guy has in his past but I suspect he is a total shut-in with no life.

There was a /new/ tripfag whose tripsona was a spic tumblrite obsessed with fucking dogs. I suspect this was Common Filth although we'll never know that even if he is doxed.

Their (((leader))) admitted to being a kike on a live podcast

TRS hates Natt… its not surprising to see them switch tactics and try to get Holla Forums to dox him for daring to criticize the fact that TRS is full of homos and jews.

he also is married to a jewess that was actively promoting trannies, diversity, and jews… and he has a black brother.

test

THIS
Common "2 terabytes of fag porn" Filth is a degenerate.

True, the "shill" bans got out of hand, and many people who were regular anons got lumped in for having a triple digit IQ.

any second now

op asking jewish masters at TRS what to do.

How do people take IM seriously?

I don't think anyone did, except for trs using them as a scapegoat.