FRANCE ANTI TRUMP PROTEST

/1825/ did it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=QFeMXKIi1qM

>>>/1825/

Other urls found in this thread:

bfmtv.com/societe/paris-une-marche-de-femmes-contre-donald-trump-1086528.html
lci.fr/elections-americaines/en-direct-marches-anti-trump-des-centaines-de-milliers-de-manifestants-aux-etats-unis-pres-de-10-000-a-paris-2022670.html
facebook.com/DemocratsAbroadFrance/
issoutv.com/v.php/58319873d44aa
facebook.com/DemocratsAbroadFrance/posts/10154925522737272
fdesouche.com/813717-troll-une-manifestation-feministe-anti-tru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's weird as an American to see foreign countries protest OUR president. It's like they all believe America belongs to them.

America is born on immigration and is for everyone goy

WE ARE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD SHITLORD

Soros is behind that. Like the first one.

More like them belongs to ZOG

Why do these sad impotent retards think a cringe of worthless foreigners protesting will make the POTUS resign? Or even acknowledge them at all?

The american that calls him a nazi is actually more agressive than the French one that yells at him they do nothing for mens' cause.

It's like some (((Hungarian))) billionaire was behind it all.

A frog with balls. Good job.

But that is not what you are seeing. What you are seeing is a small amount of globalist cucks who do not believe in nation states

Someone explain 18-25 to me. To my understanding it's some French football forum and it's their closest thing to imageboard culture.

jeuxvideo.com is a site about video games and "blabla 18-25" is a sub forum about general discussions.

It's the closest we have to some chan culture here, but there are lots of arabs and leftists too. So I guess it's closer to plebchan than here, but still, it's a sign of the times.

Btw LE MONDE (biggest newspaper, very lefty and globalist) made an article about them and the chan culture recently, the Trump election afraids them.

I'm a Europoor and fully and openly pro-trump. Most people here do not realize that America is a worldpower and when America does bad the rest of the world does too.

Also Soros. Notice how all the signs are in English. Soros hires people to make signs, hires people to spread signs and hires people to protest. That how the fucker plays, none of these protests would exsist if Soros wasnt around.

They all do it for the money.

Also there accents, all English.

TOPKEK

Yeah the "pussy grabs back" cunt has an American accent.

Paris: The "women's march" against Donald Trump brings together 2,000 people
bfmtv.com/societe/paris-une-marche-de-femmes-contre-donald-trump-1086528.html

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS: HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MANIFESTANTS IN THE UNITED STATES, NEARLY 10,000 IN PARIS
In Paris, they were 7,000, according to the police, and many of them are women and US nationals.
lci.fr/elections-americaines/en-direct-marches-anti-trump-des-centaines-de-milliers-de-manifestants-aux-etats-unis-pres-de-10-000-a-paris-2022670.html

So, they were 2.000, 7.000 or 10.000?

Too bad we can't nuke Paris because of its classical white architecture.

I assume the "Operation Atlantic Resolve" was king nigger and hillary doing considering the timing?

Fell free to use an Enhanced Radiation Weapon so you can maximize the lethal neutron radiation while minimizing the physical power of the blast itself and save the classical white architecture of Paris.

SOROS
Yuros mostly don't really care, at least not enough to demonstrate because of a foreign President. At most you might get weird looks if you say you're pro Trump and that's it, though if talk with friends and say what i think about Trump they listen and respond normally without being triggered like with any other topic.

Calm down, Le Pen is still in the lead. It's just a bunch of dumb American expats anyway.

And american democrats in France:
facebook.com/DemocratsAbroadFrance/

issoutv.com/v.php/58319873d44aa

facebook.com/DemocratsAbroadFrance/posts/10154925522737272

do they think they are fucking clever with this bullshit?

Just post the mp4…

trump save us all

These are not europeans, they are brainwashed niggerlovers.
WHERE ARE OUR CONCENTRATION CAMPS WHEN WE NEED THEM ?

Fdesouche: "Paris : il trolle une manifestation anti-Trump "
fdesouche.com/813717-troll-une-manifestation-feministe-anti-tru

you misspelled colonialism

These fuckers don't even know what their God damn message is anymore.

Its actually quite clear, just think of anything anti-white.

Arrested? For what? The fire rises, France; may Kek bless Le Pen.

I like how his poster has Risitas in the bottom right for no apparent reason

It's weird that libtards got upset about the pussy grabbing thing. He said that girls let him grab their pussies. They are strong empowered women who are in touch with their sexuality, so what is the problem? Puritan shitlibs always revert to their prudish roots.

You're doing that thing again.

That thing where we try to apply logic to the common leftist.

No one marching in the street is using logic.

anti-father and anti-white

Exactly.
I love my Henry rifle, and I should be able to marry it if I want.
HOPLOPHILE RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

why are they so obsessed with killing infants?