Fuck CF and anti-white shills on all over this board

We really need to do something about this faggot fetishist. Not only is he obsessed with gays as if they're the worst thing ever, he is the most stupidest fucking bigoted anti-white christcuck that has ever existed. There way more of shills on this board than TRS has ever had. Let's do something about these goys.

an attention whore from socal, used to have a following here before he turned into a massive butthurt fag for some reason

created the #whitewomenfuckdogs or some shit like that. would be funny to see him doxxed.

He is probably a Guatemalan homunculus

This thread is cancer. Faggots turn into child molesters given the opportunity, need to be lynched.

It would be cool if someone doxed him, but It doesn't really matter at this point. His audience drastically shrunk after we alerted everyone that he is an anti-white shill.

Nobody disagrees with that, chaim. We just believe in preserving the white race in addition to hating faggots.

Funny thing about CF, we all agreed that he was a faggot and did not really bother speaking about him until the TRS shitstorm.

There are tons more straight child molestors than homosexuals. Its irrelevant cause all of this dirty spic's fans are bunch of LARPing muslims ISIS antiwhites infiltrating the Alt-rigut. They're the real internal threat to our board.

I checked that out and goddamn it got hit hard.
When i left he was sitting on 50K subs but now he is only 15k and his videos don't break 5k views.

Fuck me that's a bit of a blow.

Hating faggots is quite literally a non-issue at this point. We need Whites more needed than ever if we have to succeed so who the fuck cares what a fellow white does in his bedroom. Worry about that later.

It's not surprising. Most of his audience was Holla Forums. Then he attacked us on his gay podcast.

If you're a faggot, keep it to yourself. Any faggot who identifies himself as such deserves to be gassed. Also, fags aren't a non-issue. They are destroying our society and should not be allowed to feel safe on the streets.

i used to listen to his podcast before he turned into a backbiting cuckold and i remember him saying that he wanted CommonFilth to be his "Job" hence why he didn't use certain words etc etc.

I really hope he isn't still banking on those youtube bucks to live on.

They're the real internal threat to our board

.t TRSodomite
We can recognize you easily you know ? No one here care about common filth, you're just trying to divert the attention away from you. You have to go back to the implied bastion of whiteness.

KILL ALL FAGGOTS
NO MERCY
SIEG HEIL

What do posts like this contribute you hysteric child?

LARPing christcucks and their puritanical obcession over faggots get in the oven first

he probably does but he doesn't understand the point of that retarded outburst.

Nobody cares Ironmarch go back to sucking off Jewtin cock and worshiping Stalin like the bunch of mongol shits you are

I trigger TRS cucks like yourself and make you show yourself
KILL ALL FAGGOTS

does IronMarch still prostrate themselves to CF?

I can say it is contributing to my desire to kill all faggots. What is being autistic about it contributing?

Post quality, something that this board has ceased to care about for a while now.

wrong. Pagan sodomites go into the oven first.

If only we were still allied with our best ally TRS instead of doing the work of antifa, sinead, ironmarch, purity spiraling, goons, cia, shills, antifa again and now common filth ! :^)

Hmm…

Hmm…

Fuck you cunts, I'm out. You people have been subverted and don't even realise it because your paranoia stops you from being capable of entertaining criticism.

yer they love taking his poz loads in their mongolian asses

You forgot antifa/baph/ lel.

Wow guys I have the best idea ever !
I'm going to call them paranoiacs again after calling them, skitzo, paranoiacs, shills, larpers, loser, irrelevant and skitzo again ! Go back to TRS with that argument.

My bad.

This mud doesn't do much research, whites are least likely to be faggots.

i'd like nuance and more critical thinking in Holla Forums
what I dont want are pozzed jew leaders.
is that possible or are we all damned to become just mindless right wing death squads with no ability to do anything other than kill

who builds once the killing is done if we never learn to do more than just slaughter?

You know how I know you're a TRSodomite?

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

This is like stormfront forum drama tier bullshit. Get a better fucking hobby and some real friends rather than obsessing with faggots online whose echo chamber will never affect you unless you take time out of your day/life to dwell on it.

Holla Forums has plenty of critical thinkers. Lurk more and try and free yourself from how trs has taught you to think.

Do you want to know how I know you're not from here?

Reported

Uh-oh!

reported

KILL ALL FAGGOTS
NO MERCY
SIEG HEIL

OP is Milo loving faggot. fuck off.

Someone posts Hollywood type bullshit trying to suggest faggots are like everyone else, you reply with some nasty shit showing reality.

now that's a forced meme.

go back to doxing white nationalists stupid goyim

you do not belong here

I don't see Ironmarch likes Jewtin, at, all, Fuck off TRSodomite.