JOJO TIME - The Return of Finn suffering

Adventure Time comes back next week with new 5 episodes.
But it better news, the Jojo Part 4 movie is coming along great.

You excited, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiwamatanoboru.com/2017/07/18/jojolion-66-version-2-and-jojolion-67/
twitter.com/HyndenIsHere
twitter.com/BethXGrey0/status/859952001618239488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They managed to do the hair? I'm impressed.

The CGI looks kinda iffy but good for what they are trying.

Well it is from just one screenshot taken from a split second in the trailer. Hopefully it'll look more acceptable on screen. Gotta remember the Japs aren't very CGI savvy in the first place.

Were this any other current year show, I'd expect them to shove in some message of body positivity or some bullshit with this angle.
Least it's for sure gonna end. There's far worse that goes on forever without a real end.

Do kids even watch AT anymore?

Best grill.

BMO is a girl?

I always thought BMO was a girl because it makes the lewd jokes to Finn and Jake not gay.

It, like every other live-action adaptation of popular Japanese cartoons, will suck.
The Part 4 movie looks ugly as fuck because anime always looks nicer than actual Japanese people.

You're proving his point.

Have some optimism. Not every live action anime movie sucks. When they're done by kike american studios they're guaranteed failure. But this is 100% Japanese made. There's actually a chance it'll do good.

List goes on.
The only good ones I can think of are Lone Wolf and Cub and Oldboy.

Crows Zero 1 and 2 are good. Takashi Miike is the director for both as well as the director for this movie. Granted, he's made a lot of bad movies as well. But there's still a chance. We won't get it released in the west or online with subs for some time anyway. So we'll have plenty of time to gauge it's quality.

(checked)
(checked)
BMO is a robot. It doesn't have a sex. Just fluctuates between he and she.

There was Azumi, Ichi The Killer, Story Of Ricky, and Yamoto.

Hey, were the live-action MW, Ranma 1/2, Lupin III or Blade Of The Immortal any good?

Done by a kike American Studio…and before that some slanty-eyed chinks.
…Didn't know that exists…but the closest thing I know to it would be Hudson Hawk
Not really that bad..then again, I'm not a fan of Death Note to begin…also, that L movie is totally unnecessary.

That's nothing! Some of the actors really push it to the limit!

Today I will remind them.

They had ONE job
At least they look almost a one to one copy of the ASB models

It looks like shit but it's consistent with the Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe's art quality.

It's just a baldman who's very spirited and refuses to let go. Jotaro's hair would still grow beneath the cap.
Are Nige though is the perfect Kira.

ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT, RESET THE UNIVERSE TO UNJUST JOTARO!

>>>/a/

Take it to the mods faggot, maybe if you cry enough someone will care.

You mean the nonexistent mods?

He's fucking bald, and you know it.

Anyone been giving this a read?

getout weeb

THE STARDUST CRUSADERS DUB IS HERE

AND IT'S TRASH!

NO, IT'S ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAABLE

It's not that bad….compared to the OVA dub..and I can name worst American dubs out there.

I know. I just wanted to make that joke.

I kinda like the dubbed Star Platinum. Sounds a little more barbaric and savage in delivery.

I'm itching to watch jojo's bizarre adventure ova again now

Can you webm? Pretty please?

Some of the voice does fit..Jotaro, Joseph and Avdol actually sounded pretty good. Hol Horse could've sounded better though.

It could be worse but it's very underwhelming and sounds like a 4kids sort of dub. Just without the censorship over naughty language.

Thanks for the webm and the answer!
Welp, it's nowhere as over dramatic like the japanese voices. Obviously need some time to get used to it…

Yeah the dialogue doesn't carry any weight here when it's just done in rapid bored english. The Japanese nailed the voices and drama in the original. Here it's just some are phoned in, some sound bored instead of cool, and others are trying too hard. It's a mixed bag of mediocrity.

It actually sounds like one of those cheesy Manga Entertainment dubs from the 90s.

I like it, it's stroking my nostalgia just right.

Why do they keep doing Adventure Time? nobody is watching it anymore and nobody cares.

Let Finn rest in peace so we can remember he was just a child having fun with his magical dog.

The cgi for the film looks terrible

It's a shitty charm to it. Not entirely bad.

Isn't that one considered fine art

Where did we hear Hol Horse?

There we go, user, that's the way.

So what's going on in Jojolion? The site where I got my scans got DMCAd and I've been out of the loop since they wrapped up Blue Hawaii (Which was just a worse version of Highway Star I feel)

We have a not-Rohan now… and they try to get rid of two rock human who are technically rip off of their Stardust Crusaders counterparts…

Here is the link, it contain the two lastest part of the current chapter:
hiwamatanoboru.com/2017/07/18/jojolion-66-version-2-and-jojolion-67/

Thanks

That would be the Fruit Expert right? Well regardless thanks for hooking me back up user, cant wait to jump back into this madness, yet at the same time I can't help but feel like this whole thing is oin nowhere at its current rate

I just finished watching Jojo up to Stardust crusaders. Despite I have some issues with it, it was still really great. RIP Kakyoin, Avdol and Iggy

RIP

So when is the movie supposed to come out?

What live action anime film, has descent cgi?

August in Japan. Released briefly in Canada at a film festival not too long ago. Probably longer in the US unless it pulls a Shin Godzilla with special screenings across the country.

Thanks

Yeah he is… and you are pretty spot on. I guess araki lost his interest in the story few years back and now with the anime gain popularity he start to go back to the basics. Which results in notalgia fights re-imaged like the Blue Hawaii chapter…

I can't really decide if i should be angry or tired by this…

But hey! Atleast we fucking finally move foward with the fucking plot! Took 2 years, but what ever…

I thought of them as more of a ripoff of the Oasis and Green Day fight personally. I didn't get a Stardust Crusaders vibe from them at all.

Also, Doggystyle might be one of the worst stands ever conceived.

I hope part 9 will be better than Jojolion. So far it's just been incoherent shit.

I'm convinced that Part 8 is just Araki trying and failing an experiment. It's nothing new for his career so far. Lot of his earlier works before Jojo were experiments. But this is late into his career after years of experience. He should know better. He probably does by now but can't exactly just wrap up the "story" just yet because of reasons.

Don't forget how the Vitamin C fight was a reskin of Soft Machine.

Just move the story back in America or Europe, there's a lot more things he could try.

why

twitter.com/HyndenIsHere
twitter.com/BethXGrey0/status/859952001618239488

Finn sticking his dick in the gum confirmed. Although it may not be best ship in the eyes of many, the REEEEEEEEE-ing from tumblr will be glorious.

one can only hope. The salt would be amazing.

If it actually happened, would we have to stop talking about JoJo and actually discuss the show? Because Finn being a tormented beta cuck is the entire reason we turned into /jojo/ in the first place.

No. The reason JoJo's posted is because of AT being about anything, but adventure, which romantic bullshit is not.

yes please.

That's a voice fits for guys like say…Alessi or Devo or N'doul.

To honor your dubs, if that ultra cuck somehow don't turn out to be gay and rape the gum bitch, than you and your beta friends wll be allowed to discuss about the show for a whole day!

I hope.

But will it go through?

We started talking about jojo as a joke. During the Stakes mini-arc, many found humor in the fact that Marceline fought against vampires with names derived from the tarot. This led to a series of posts, about how she would fare against the stands that shared the tarot of the villains. This led to some fun side discussion. It continued because the OP at the time decided to be a massive cunt and tried to police the thread. We continued to talk about Jojo just to spite him. Then came the dark days when Finn entered Turbo-Cuck mode. Lost his flame GF to a fucking cinnamon bun retard, lost his arm, got rejected by a fucking bee, and then Gunther turned into an alien destroyer from space and the writers decided to rip off Evangelion. this was the Golden Age of the AT general, the Jojo anime was in full swing, AT was pumping out episodes for us to laugh at and critique, and much OC was made (pics related.). Then, everything changed when the Powergirl Autist attacked. I needn't remind anyone of the massive sperg who deleated half of our board one year back. But we now know PGA to be a cancerous namefag called Highjinx, who fancied himself a L33t Haxx0r and a master troll. With a particular hatred for the Jojo posters born from their mockery of his failed storytime, PGA attacked the AT general hammer and tongs But still fucked up, as the third pic attests.
After that, many turned on the AT general. Disapproving of our unorthodox method of conducting threads, the infamous redirects to /a/ and /jojo/ also started. Needless to say, I have never before or since been in threads with as much goodwill and camaraderie as the AT general.

Wait was that really the reason this started? I remember so long ago making the first posts driving discussion into how the king of vampires was acting like kars up until the very end. I'm glad to know I was a slight ignition to the modern /jojo/time generals.

Quit feeding him.

To bad it cant for the rest.

Wouldn't surprise me if the plagiarism was genuine. The writers for this shit seem like the weeab bunch.

Someone post the physiologist image.

I'd have to go back and watch it >watching AT but I remember he had that "lolsorandumb" moment where he's yelling at marceline to fight him and she refuses and then he starts rolling around like a child on a rain cloud or something. It was really dumb, but that kind of character is par for AT's writers; the only one they managed to write sort of seriously was the lich and he became a giant baby, which is like exactly the same thing

Please dont hurt yourself.

Thanks for posting the third image I needed a copy.

It won't work out.

bubblinefag detektd

Maybe I'm burned out on Jojo but his shit just doesn't catch me anymore. Arakis mix of weird gimmicks (Like Millagro Man) and throwback fights I don't like how this is section is. Maybe it's just too hard to top the SBR in my opinion, or maybe it's just the hiatuses. I'll try reading this all through again when it's done and see if that improves my opinion

It wont

My guess is that it will peter out with a disappointing and rushed ending in order to get away from it as soon as possible. Why does Part 2 have the only satisfying ending?

Well, just finished Part 4. I have to said that I enjoy it more than Stardust crusaders, but I have some questions like the deal with the arrows or the baby, other than that it was still great. Probably will rest a little of jojo at least until futher news of part 5 and if not will just go straight to the manga. Also, Kira>Dio

Because part 2 is best part and Joseph is best jojo obviously

While being less suitable for a wider audience than stands, ripple, and the overall theme for the first two parts made for a very interesting, and unfortunately short-lived theme.

If it helps, the Arrows are expanded upon in Part 5 and 6, where they are somewhat more explained. Short spoiler version: They're made from a meteor that crashed in Greenland. There's like six of the bastards too.

Some unimportant loser sold most of the arrows to Enya back during part three. She kept one for herself and used that to give Dio his stand. Dio sent two to Japan. One coming to rest with Okuyasu and Keicho's dad and the other with Yoshihiro Kira, the best dad ever.
The baby is never brought up again and probably spends most of part six in New York caring for her adoptive parents who are both in their 90s, and yes, Araki stated that Joseph lived to see part six. which is kind of a kick in the nuts. The guy saved the world twice and his reward is living to see the world he fought so hard to save get Sanic-ed out of existence by the Gay Negro Priest? Guess Cars was avenged after all

Thanks for the clarifications now the only thing left is who the fuck saved Josuke when he was a child (but my own research make believe that it was a plot point that got scraped or will be used later so Araki can look like a master planner)

Araki scrapped forgot where he was going with that plot thread. It's very likely it was originally gonna be Josuke from the future sent back in time by Bites the Dust somehow. But again, Araki never went through with it. So it's just some guy now.

I think I prefer the "kind stranger helps his mother and keeps him from dying probably at the cost of his own life thus making him Josuke's" angle tbh.
Though I could see the appeal of Josuke being his own savior and ultimately being sacrificed in the future by Killer Queen for the sake of the rest of the gang, like a sort of sacrificial linchpin in regards to finding and ending Kira.

*Josuke's idol

I agree. I've said it before in past JoJo threads, but I find it more appealing that it's just some stranger. I feel it adds a little more to the world of JoJo–that at this one time, in this one place, there was some random teenager with a pompadour walking around the middle of the countryside in a snowstorm, who sees a mother and child trapped in the snow and stops to help them with hardly a word.

It's almost nonsensical, but that's what defines a Bizarre Adventure.

These guys get it, with Hayato especially at the end it shows that you don't have to be a stand user to have heart and help save the day. Just some good samaritan finding a broken down vehicle and saving the life of a young boy both contributes to how again ordinary people can be heroes, and also helps enforce that Morioh really is full of good people and does have a golden heart worth protecting by the protagonists and their team.

Thanks.

I'm really happy with how they did stands for the movie. Didn't compromise too much design wise and made em ethereal to give off the psychic form of power concept better. Really dig it. Even if the CG isn't convincing. It's like toku, even if you know it's fake looking and hokey, you have fun with it.

They look like the fucking ghosts from that one Scooby Doo film.

Still looks like garbage.

The king of the iron fist has fallen on hard times it seems.

That looks too silly to me. I hope it's better in action.

I mean… it is Jojo. Silly and bizarre is kind of it's thing.

New episode out

Sadly it seems the Jojo movie has flopped in Japan. Doubtful it'll ever get special screenings in the US or a sequel. It's not unsurprising if you think about how poor a reputation live action anime movies have. But I heard this one was pretty alright. Makes me kind of bummed out.

Any reviews out?

If there are, they aren't in english. I'm sure there's a few on youtube.

Not excited for the film, but pretty happy that I didn't spent over $80 for that Gyro Zeppeli figurine from Medicos. Some fuckers got screwed over when they got the thing.

Hate to break it to you, but like all 3DPD, it's rubbish.

Good. Let it die off, and fade in obscurity like the Blood Phantom movie. Though to be honest, I wish someone can uncover that animated movie (alongside the artbook for the film), and leak it out on the internet.

Can't we just have fun with a decent film of a franchise we enjoy? I'm sure it's not great and probably takes itself too seriously. But it doesn't look like it deserves to flop as it has like the Phantom Blood movie.

Kinda funny how Hollywood is able to make decent to great comicbook live action movies while shooting itself in the foot 3/5 times but still make a profit. While in Japan where they have far more freedom and respect to the source material, they can only create mediocre live action adaptions (Excluding some small examples) and still lose money.

Hell, I've been hearing shit like the creator of Death Note really enjoys the Netflix series compared to the other live action adaptions, can anyone confirm?

Ehhhh that's really reaching. But yeah. Japan can somehow only make mediocre or lower movies. Despite having more passion and creativity even with smaller budgets. Somehow they can't get the formula down.

I remember seeing somewhere the creators thought it was good. But I didn't exactly go through the article because I didn't wanna die inside more.

>Guardians of the Galaxy not the second one
You get the picture.

It's going to reach a point where if not already here these studios are just going to mass sell to Hollywood once they double down on anime adaptions. They failed with GiTs but the one movie with Tom Cruise did great and getting a sequel.

You better be joke with the Batman ones. Especially the Bane on the Plane Extravaganza.

Edge of Tomorrow? The shitty adaptation of a classic manga that doesn't need a sequel in any way shape or form?

It made money so its getting a sequel.

Part 5 where

Soon.

So how's the movie?

The Dark Knight was good.