Hey Holla Forums, are you looking forward to yet another comic with Superman as an edgy rebellious retard?

Hey Holla Forums, are you looking forward to yet another comic with Superman as an edgy rebellious retard?

Well, you're in luck, because Max Landis is on it!

archive.is/BTy4J

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get Landis' appeal. He just seems like another Hollywood writer that the comics industry is all too eager to brown-nose for crossover appeal.

Yay.

Honestly, Landis is a complete dickhead, but he doesn't shove leftist shit down your throat like everyone else has been doing.
He genuinely likes Superman and has read everything with him in it, and that idea of the famous father/confused son might be good, as his life would of been very off with all that shit hanging over his father, both good and bad.

I'll give it a read, but I didn't noticed a release date, so probably December or futher.

Helicopter jokes aside it'll probably suck like everything else this little faggot has made

Is that an edit or are they really unironically

Do you not remember when he shat on the Death and Return?

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM

"Nobody gives a fuck about Superman" - Max Landis, who genuinely likes Superman.

Parody or no, he gave a giant middle finger to Superman fanboys.

Well, fuck, not that pretentious hipster.

Is that really so bad? Superman fanboys are always "muh Jesus" and "muh symbol of hope" as they constantly defend the trainwrecks that were Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

I think they need the wake up call that Superman's been shit since 1969.

I thought people thought he was decent when he shit-talked diversity quotas

He's better than Bendis but he's okay at best

Die already, grampa

shit taste detected

He's decent at writing but he's a terrible human being who's still very much brainwashed by his crazed ideology.

he's literally a commie jew faggot, what's not to like

He's not, though. That's the whole thing. Said video proved that he's redpilled but stuck agreeing with shit he hates because he risks losing his job and pissing off everyone else in the industry otherwise.

The only time Landis was close to being funny was during RLM review of Double Down when he contributed to the madness of that review

>(((RLM)))
You've got shite taste tbh

You moron. You can't just believe every single thing they admit after backlash or seeing that sales are bad. That's just them back pedaling to be more sympathetic. The man is absolutely pathetic and will lie through his teeth to get more coverage over his shit books.

>>>Holla Forums

That review was awful. They just kept spouting the same 10 jokes through the whole thing. You watch the first 3 minutes of the review and you've seen the rest.

He has always been critical of the system, but he does conveniently ignore it when it comes to his career.
Probably due to the way his father was treated after those deaths; still able to work due to cronyism, but given shit roles so the higher-ups looked like they got rid of him to appeal to the public.

say no more

You never have anything worth reading, olsenfag. Just use a trip already so I can filter your dumb ass.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/newfag/

You didn't see the video in question, did you?
If my internet wasn't out, forcing me to be on mobile like scum, I'd send you the webm.

(((Mike 'the self-loathing kike' Stoklasa))) - get the fuck outta here, you untalented shill.

I saw the video. One video after lots of backlash for previous videos he did doesn't make up for anything. You don't become a better person over night.

No, you didn't. Because he directly talks about how much he hates diversity politics because it's specifically a way to get people to buy comics. He talks SPECIFICALLY about how the industry does shit just to get coverage. Given your complaints, it seems pretty clear to me that you didn't watch it.

…how the fuck? Why doesnt Superman….do anything?

You know. Super.

why does no one post the two-parter

Because super powers are ELITIST and PATRIARCHAL.

Because every writer feels the need to prove that Superman is "cool". So you get shit like "Superman was a teenage rebel!", or "Superman thinks his costume is stupid too", or my favorite "Superman doesn't believe in excessive force and he'll prove it by using excessive force".

It's an example of the inmates running the asylum. Most "writers" in cape comics today are merely fanboys getting paid to write fan-fiction.

If we can believe the tease on his twitter then we're getting 6 more books set in his universe.

God help us if they're all going to be origin stories.

He's talking circles around the host and she's like "Uhh.. Saga, amirite fellow comic readers?"

Too bad Landis is kind of a hack writer. He may have shaved off all the rainbow hair, but he's still too far up Hollywood's ass to ever be the kind of guy who could write a comic that puts all of CY+2 Marvel to shame.

Landis is a shitty little faggot hack rising the coattails of his murderous scumbag father

What else is new?

Knowing his past work and how wanted to make superman before, i thinks it's not going to be that bad.

forgot pic and i'm sorry op but sage my post by accident, it just i mostly sage to little bullshiter like you and bait threads like you.

How new of you.

How the fuck do they do that? DCEU Supes seems like he's the opposite of Big Blue Boyscout Supes, even without Holla Forums's MAN OF MURDER meme.

I defend the casting choice. Cavill is an amazing Superman, but the writing team need to be put up against the wall for what they call entertainment.

The writing was poor.

This site hasn't even been online for more than 4 years
>>>/newfag/

Cavill is an excellent Superman, there's no doubt about it.

I wished he showed more emotion.

I just want to punch him in the face.

He would be an amazing Superman if a) he was actually given a fucking personality to work with and b) he wasn't used as everyone's punching bag.

Cavill has bad teeth and that receded hairline though

new to the point where i fuck your dad

He doesn't have the Supergirl guy's bubble butt.

Or Brandon Routh's huge, unaerodynamic cock and balls, which apparently necessitated CGI shrinkage.

Are you freakin' serious?

After a little research, I'm sad to say that's not true, although they did consider it.
But it turns out Christopher Reeve had a metal codpiece, and Margot Kidder would flick it with a finger and make it go ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.

Sad to hear.

Although the director's commentary track on Blade 2 reveals that "digital spooge removal" was an actual job post-production. Apparently in the final scene, set in a peep show, the set dressers, ah, got a little carried away, and applied the, um, "dressing", shall we say, with both excessive quantity and somewhat more vigour than was deemed necessary, and the results were considered well in excess of what was required, and the executive decision was made to go back post-production and clean up the cum with CGI.
Thus we have Guillermo Del Toro giggling like a maniac, trying to explain why "deegital spoooge remooval" is a thing.

Also, the alternate takes with the vampire lord having long silky hair, with Del Toro roaring with laughter, "EET'S FOCKING MICHEAL BOLTON! BOO HA HA HAAAH!" And the scriptwriter audibly cringing and admitting it was a bad idea and he was sorry he went behind Del Toro's back to the studio and made him shoot it.