Movies about an entire group of people being wrong, tricked and good goys?

Movies about an entire group of people being wrong, tricked and good goys?

Movies with a "twist" you could see from the start, post them!!

can you PLEASE leave this shit on politics boards leftypol?
I know that you are a bunch of sad fucks that get your kicks by doing low tier bait threads but this is Holla Forums.

Saving Private Ryan

Wow, I really regret not voting for Hillary now, she'd have built that wall and kept those spics out.

I love emma

That fucking beak

it's /poltv/ ya bozo. don't forget it.

Isn't it weird how he's obviously just blown by the wind, his dumbass opinion changes based on whatever gets him the most Good Boy Points, he's fired all his conservative fuckbuddies and now the Democrats are leading him by the nose, but then he gets on twitter and talks about how smart he obviously is for clearly ALWAYS knowing the right answer all along, haha citizen, and a bunch of bots agree with him, and he agrees with the bots, and people keep starving in the streets and slaving away in private prisons-

gonna need a source on this/

seems to me like he's just pointing out the fact that you can want to deport people and still be ok with leaving the useful ones. Which is pretty much what he's said on it so far, sans the (((MSM))) spin.

i hope you and the people on the other side (trolls and serious) realize that if you keep barking back and forth like this you're only going to gather morons to you, and show the non-retarded people just how much common ground we really have.

Hmm. thanks i guess.

LOL

kek

THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK GODDAMN IT

Oh come on this isn't even remotely Holla Forums related

DRUMPALUMP DETECTED

Chances of getting laid with dudes? Is this trump voter also a lonely homosexual? What were you trying to say here? This plot makes no sense.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A WALL

He would be swimming in pussy since women despise these nufaggots.

He would be swimming in pussy since women despise these nufaggots.

Coming soon to a redbox near you "No Refunds"

Coming soon to a neighbourhood near you "good, educated and accomplished" mestizos

Wtf! I love Drumpf now!

Trump fucking sucks and is a huge disappointment. His election also ruined the only thing I loved, imageboards. But he's still a better choice than hillary. Actually I don't even know if I believe that anymore. Hillary would have accelerated the degeneracy at least so we can rip this off like a band aid. With trump, I feel nothing. Fuck this gay earth.

Hillary would've been the end. Trump was a bump before the end. Hope you take the opportunity to prepare over the next three years.

emma a shit

nope EVERYONE but emma a shit

Can only imagine what the person who made this looks like