PRISON FOR HOLOCAUST DENIAL

PRISON FOR HOLOCAUST DENIAL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_holocaust_denial#Prosecutions_and_convictions
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Holocaust_Denial_Crime_2016.gif
The fuck is this? Prison for telling truth?

Also look:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Mahler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel

We are getting jew'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archive.is/THTHq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what fucking decade are you living in? seriously, how large is the rock you've been living under?

Czeched.

Seriously though, as long as your country allows you to use VPNs and access various darknet protocols, you can read all kinds of politically unacceptable material. Ezra Pound, for example.

You just can't agree with it in public.

if it was true and had proofs, would they need to ban questioning it?

Is it illegal in straya to deny the holohoax? I tested the waters on kikebook and drunkingly called it out as complete bullshit. Do i need to be reported for an affect to happen? I just want to know how publically i can sperg out and not be thrown in jail with abos n sand niggers

it might not count if you were drunk and you will say sorry to them

This makes me glad to be American. But I feel bad for my fellow Euro anons

Switzerland is super cucked when it comes to Jews. Our anti-racism law basically translates to don't say anything negative about Jews/Israel in practice.

Nice onion routing there, #000000

Btw, next time you're buying Ragusa chocolate, know that it's actually (((Ragusa))).

Yeah but i wont say sorry.. kikes can fuck off to their pretend gas chamber

swiss are white jews, all they care about is money. jews bribed them to implement this law, swiss accepted, they will do everything for money

It's perfectly legal to deny the holohoax in all of the nordic countries. I don't know what that map is supposed to say.

Jews, everyone.

Yes, we're OP and yet what do anons do? More of the same. It's almost like one big group of cucks who want to be living in Sweden but their broke, fat ass can't get off the couch and to the airport so they just fuck up our LAST remaining countries.

You're making it way too easy for kikes.

We need political power which starts locally. Only then can we repeal these fucked up Jew laws. Bitching online, sperging out like some TRSsodomite on social media isn't going to work. That shit has been done for decades.

The truth does not fear investigation.

Questioning the ebil nazi atrocities is a crime, goy.

every kike must die.
every.
single.
one.
NO EXCEPTIONS!

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, since implementing this law went hand in hand with the Jew gold scandal which cost Switzerland over 1.5 billion francs. They had to accept the deal since the international community bullied them into it.

Holy dubs confirm.

link?

In states without 1st amendment you are free to talk about anything that goverment allow you to talk about, and goverment decide what is true and what is not.

Last paragraph
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archive.is/THTHq

Bump. This was probably the biggest redpill for me about the $hoah.

Freedom of speech for me but not for thee.

yolocaust denial leading to prison charges in my country is one of the things that led me to asking questions regarding the JQ. its also a nice question to ask others as an introduction to the JQ when coming from the topic freedom of speech. as MSM is complaining about some bad guy prohibiting free speech ( read: not giving the west what we want ) on a weekly basis, there is always a leeway to go for it if one feels like. imho if there was no law against yolocaust denial, there wouldnt be as much red pilled german fags as there are.

This is nothing new.

Sounds fishy, right? Perhaps it's because the Holocaust is A LIE.

If there's one Kebab I wouldn't remove, it would be Ahmadinejad

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have. Boycott Israel.

exactly. id never questioned the 6 million if there wasnt a law against. then its quiet easy to ask "what other stories are being told that are so dangerous we need laws?"

i considered myself a left fag for some time, but now im not sure. u ppl r just as crazy but at least u have reliable sources for ur claims sometimes. most probably ill settle with watching the show refusing a label and sticking with the natsoc fags as there are much more lulz and i dont need to filter myself.

Hail Satan for speaking the truth.

There is only one race, the human race

that's why we need anti-racism laws

There is a typo on the bottom. It should say: "If there's only one race"

more like
JUST

Was it a beaird cage? :^)

Holy shit

I didn't make it.
But I did fix it.

Wat? How is this news to you? Everyone knows this already