Gentle reminder that god isn't real and all theocentric theory belongs in the trash

gentle reminder that god isn't real and all theocentric theory belongs in the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2013/08/new-meta-analysis-checks-the-correlation-between-intelligence-and-faith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that you are trash.

praise kek

Jesus loves you.

Basically this. Let them eat cake.

We're fighting the ones who are putting their greed before the race so they can have pedo parties and jack off all day.

Ones that want to enslave whites that have the potential to create great culture and advancements. Ones that want to spit on our heritage as if our mothers selected the wrong men and our fathers succumbed to weakness/cowardness.

guess that explains why all of the best countries are secular, huh.
arstechnica.com/science/2013/08/new-meta-analysis-checks-the-correlation-between-intelligence-and-faith/

nationalism is still theocentric ideology, user. remove the blade fully, the pain won't last long.

Go to Africa, ape. There you can have your daughter raped because a nigger believes it will cure his AIDS.

Real secular. No 'god'.

And Japan/China are not secular. They are quasi-Pagan. They have esoteric practices like the Africans and Pagans did. Whites are more autistic/objective because they had to adapt intellectually to a harsh environment that made the seasons very distinct. Rice can be grown all year.

Basically, race is the basis for intelligence, not your stupid as fuck religious distinction.

That blade is reality, which every person who isn't a retard remembers, you stupid kike. No wonder you're a delusional faggot.

return to your people

Nietzsche was anti Black Pill you fucking shill

no

Not an argument.

he took the black pill and proposed that people pretend that it isn't actually black essentially. as you can see, it makes people very squeamish

Reminder that leftists and shills have been trying to create not just anti-Christian sentiment, but even anti-Christian boards now. They're doubling down in this venue because their political front has been utterly crushed by the Trump victory and our president actually following through with campaign promises.

I'm not sure, but I think >>>/cucktianity/ was outed as a Goon op at one point.

K.

Who wants to argue?

i'm not sure how you spergs expect anyone that isn't fluent in autist culture to take you seriously. you've taken upon the task of being prideful of your ethnicity, but have done nothing but embarrass yourselves in the eyes of reason in the process. the futility of the neoright is hilarious to me.

Reported. Kill yourself.

Right, that's you not having an argument and just seeing my own argument as an assertion. Which means you're a retard.

would you like to have an internet argument over it, user? ,':^)

watch your mouth, you might have your immortal soul tortured for an eternity by the space jews

8 years, friend. 8 whole years.

So much edge

the post

would you like to have an internet argument over it, user? ,':^)

tell me why your theory is superior ,':^) i'll wait. i'm talking to my associates up here in tel aviv trying to prove that whites aren't complete dumbasses and you're making it hard for me.

oh fuck

It's a good thing you don't take yourself seriously because that's some major asshurt you'd have there, otherwise. Cynicism is a hell of a drug.

True death was never meant to be eternal suffering. That is just a side effect.

Because the very moment you came into existence in your mother's womb, God was there with you. Or rather, you came into contact with God.

True death is separation from God as you have so desired all your life. God is merciful. He'll give you what you want.

We're being raided. The catalog is dotted with low-effort threads like this, and various threads are abruptly visited by non-sequitur shit-flinging.

Just sail on, soldier. There's literally nothing to see here.

Are you even trying kike?

Just because he didn't find what he thought God would be doesn't automatically mean no God exists. You may not find everyone who hides in a game of hide and seek, but your lack of finding them doesn't mean they don't exist. Learn 2 logic.

I don't believe that God is real. However, the idiom of God is immensely important. The idea of a supernatural being that is responsible for the order of the universe and the morality of man provides reason, structure, and unity of belief that binds men together makes society possible. The hyper relativistic nature of atheism has lead to nations so pluralistic that they may as well just be the athletes one roots for in the Olympics. God has been slaughtered and the type of individualism that drives men apart and results in the erosion of the tight bonds of family has been placed on the altar in his stead.
Men must act with unity of purpose and belief in order to achieve greatness. We are as one body when moving with God Almighty in our hearts and in our minds. I do not believe in a supernatural deity and probably never will, but having seen the isolation, decadence, and decay that secularism has wrought on society I cannot help but despair at the thought of it not only taking root permanently but spreading.
Atheism as a position and a proselytizing effort must be annihilated lest we lose spiritual fraternity to individualistic isolation.

i'm not asshurt at all. all these (pakis pretending to be) whites are the ones desperately namecalling and dumping their backlog of fedora memes to avoid coming to terms with their ignorance. all i want is to talk. if someone proves me wrong i will leave forever ,':^)