US has withdrawn from TPP

US has withdrawn from TPP
archive.is/chGcN

This strategy starts by withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and making certain that any new trade deals are in the interests of American workers. President Trump is committed to renegotiating NAFTA. If our partners refuse a renegotiation that gives American workers a fair deal, then the President will give notice of the United States’ intent to withdraw from NAFTA.

To carry out his strategy, the President is appointing the toughest and smartest to his trade team, ensuring that Americans have the best negotiators possible. For too long, trade deals have been negotiated by, and for, members of the Washington establishment. President Trump will ensure that on his watch, trade policies will be implemented by and for the people, and will put America first.
By fighting for fair but tough trade deals, we can bring jobs back to America’s shores, increase wages, and support U.S. manufacturing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823036353986359296
archive.is/8DbTr
donaldjtrump.com/policies/),
archive.fo/89Mob
pushl.net/blog/21/
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions
amendment-13.org/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
exposethetpp.org/
archive.fo/yTkc7
media.8ch.net/file_store/799824e536945955af5c2840cb849bcb1491131a7ed518e83006bde4355a4706.png
archive.fo/QivCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHECKED
Meanwhile Trump has the media distracted with talking about frivolous shit like how large various crowds are.

It says we will, not that we have. Gas yourself Chaim

Wikileaks reporting that it's happened
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823036353986359296

Official President Trump Anthem

The threat of international Jewry is now recognized.

AMERICA
NO

asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Policy-Politics/US-announces-withdrawal-from-TPP
archive.is/8DbTr

can we keep a tally of kept campaign promises?

I keep forgetting that whitehouse.gov is not an enemy.

It's a strange feeling.

Thanks Trump

Sounds like a good investment.Years down the line (perhaps even during the reelection campaign), it would be good to have lists to provide to show how MAGA is succeeding. More importantly, we'll need the facts to back up the promises themselves, the process by which they were met, plus the effects they had on the nation and maybe even comparisons to what would have happened otherwise. No point to a list without those details, because you just know (((they))) will gaslight the populace and try to change what Trump's promises were in the first place.

Since the Trump administration has only just started, right now we can only start by going over a list of the primary campaign positions (donaldjtrump.com/policies/), and condensing the promises to easily-digestible bulletpoint formats. The categories are as follows:
- Contract with the American Voter
- Child Care
- Constitution and Second Amendment
- Cybersecurity
- Economy
- Education
- Energy
- Foreign Policy & Defeating ISIS
- Health Care
- Immigration
- Infrastructure
- National Defense
- Regulations
- Tax Plan
- Trade
- Veterans Affairs Reform

www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/5pc0rf/us_announces_withdrawal_from_tpp/?ref=search_posts

Of course; they're eternal reactionaries. I was poking around there a few months back and not a single one of them supported the TPP. Now that Trump was the one to kill it and not them, they are trying to rationalize how it is a good thing. Good lord it's pathetic.

If you want to really go far and say that if the majority of lefties that actually buy this shit all use reddit to some degree, that would mean maybe around 500k people agree with them, all spread around America, with a good chunk being from outside the country. Ineffectual, weak, and pathetic.

Now I hope other countries will withdraw too.

Abe is the only jap who likes the deal. I have yet to see any nip artist or manga writer say anything nice about it.

wew.

It may not be the same people who said it was bad 6 months back, but fuck the whole black and white mentality.

Tired of winning yet?

It made michael moore excercise morre than he has ever done in his entire life.

(Checked for zero (((globalism))) )
Are you tired of winning Holla Forums?

Checked.

hell, I haven't seen a nip say anything nice about Abe period. he seems like their Bush Jr.

r/news seems to be neutral on this issue, some users swinging pro-trump and some anti but a lot more neutral than I thought. r/the_donald is obviously pro-trump and r/politics has a complete blackout of the news from what I can see, trying to navigate this site is a headache.

In fact the only shit I see on r/politics are just news stories, the entire front page is just news articles, not a single imgur link to show a picture with a meme, plain text threads for discussion, any snarky reddit shit, nothing like that. The OP doesn't even have any text when you go into the thread, just the title which is linked to the article. Reddit needs to be fucking nuked.

Yea. r/politics fucking buried it.

schlomo

Goodnight, Globalist Scum.

I'm right with you on that one. These people have to be some of the most childish ones on the internet; thank god their actual numbers are so ridiculously small.

the wild ride has only begun

Very nice

It's not even Monday yet, I might be close to being tired of winning. At least give us the weekend off Mr. President.

It's always darkest before the Don.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Having a family member who hates Trump can get annoying but one advantage is that I get a look into what the general beliefs of his cult are like by what he brings up.

As the lawfag who started the TPP threads way back in ye olde days, I couldn't be more proud of you lads. You really did it. It's been a hell of a ride and I never want to get off. Good thing it never ends.

I hope you never get tired of winning.

but guiz, what if getting rid of TPP was what the jews wanted all along???? i am deeply concerned…

Never getting tired

Not likely
Their pick Hillary shilled hard for it as did that nigger that lived in the White house for 8 years.

failures

reddit here bad!

pol there . . . good? no

But Trump really isn't going to be in full Admin mode until monday. He has to attend balls as per tradition.

But that doesn't mean he isn't going to do anything Presidential at all.

I've seen this image on knowyourmeme but I never thought I'd get to see it be used non-ironically… what a time to be alive

So can we expect the Fourth Reich in time for Hitlers birthday?

Bush lite actually. The problem is that over in JP land, they just went through a dealing with the leftists(DPJ and their coalition buddies) fucking everything. Abe(LDP) promised changed, but as shown politics all over the world is a complete clusterfuck with elitists everywhere. The difference between LDP and DPJ is tiny, and it's rare to see big moves in politics there. Though the JRP(japan restoration party), would be close to UKIP or AfD. Pro-nationalist, anti-commie. Believe that a country is stronger if it takes care of it's own first, rather then throwing money at 3rd world shitholes. Sounds familiar huh?

HAVE YOU PATTED HER HEAD TODAY, user?
HAVE YOU?

needs more head pats tbh

With all respect, but I feel like calling bullshit to that right off the spot.

He may not be a perfect redpilled emperor, but damn if he isn't a step in the right direction.

Thumb rule of first aid, pre-dating written language? As in; Be in a condition to help others, instead of getting yourself fucked up and end up needing help yourself.

Does that mean the TTIP is dead too? I hope so.

{checked}

I'm not tired yet. I could do with some more winning.

TPP was tthe worst antinationalist move.
We have made a LEAP into the Emperors Reign!

I've noticed an absurd amount of pro-TPP shills since yesterday.

What gives?

CTR aren't the only pay for shill company out there, and alot of Jews wanted this deal.

The guy has only been in office for 2 days and he's already making his country great again, holy shit.

Just wait for the RAPID speed the wall is going to built in, user.

And TiSA, which is arguably the worst of them all.

Can I get a source on that?

is that from the_donald or a different sub?

that part is easy enough to explain. reddit is full of democrats. dumbasses that still think the whole D vs R conflict is the most relevant part of politics will cheer for anything that the other side hates.

http:// www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/20/trumps-first-executive-order-ease-burden-obamacare/

This, there's a reason most of the bern victims on there started shilling for hill as soon as the jew endorsed her, they are mindless drones that grew up on Jon (((Stewart))) and Colbert and think anything right of neo-liberalism is objectively wrong and evil, realistically they would be doing what they are now if ANY republican beat Hillary.

I have no doubt if Bernie or Hillary backed out of TPP the reaction would be completely different, they really are that pathetically brainwashed, but if Trump uses the next 4-8 years right they can become the minority

Spread it.

and people doubted him. holy shit

your turn

He officially started on Jan20.

The Trump Train is right on schedule my friend. I can't wait to see what happens at the next stop.

If you have kikebook the womans march is the top trending thing. Praise kek by clicking that link and replying it to all the trending stories.

Our enemies do our work for us and Blow themselves the fuck out.

Also adding that today and past days since his inauguration would've initially just been party time, but Trump is hitting them hard and fast. I think he knows the (((lugenpresse))) and certain (((allies))) are going to be kveching, autistically shrieking, trying to pander for support, and do their own zerg rushing on their end game goal (aka nuke everyone and become world ruler). Trump has them disoriented, and the more the jew tries to cry out, the more they expose themselves. It's beautiful.

They try to cry out "america first" is antisemetic? call them out in asking them if then jews value America not put its people or country first over foreigners, and watch like clockwork try to change the topic because they don't want to admit your point.

What about net neutrality?

Trump has improved the country in two days more than obongo has his entire 8 year reign.

NN is long dead.
It died on the day telco's where allowed to "zero rate" content.
Its not something Trump cares about do I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon.

Baron will fix it.

It's going to be a great 8 years…

But it can get worse.

8 YEARS OF THIS BOYS

what did he mean by this?

You guys ready to see the rise of a new power political family?

The irony of Trump sinking TPP and TTIP is staggering, considering both were negotiated in secret by big American business and their multinational holding companies sitting on both sides of the table. It would have resulted in national sovereignty handed off to megacorps and bending europe over to american interests in exchange for some lowered token tariffs.

This is great for almost everyone, but while Trump made the right move he's made it for the wrong reasons. Trump's most likely going to spend the rest of his presidency cursing this decision, trying and failing to chase what he and his business cronies could have had for free.

You can actually do that now by clicking on her.
There's like 4 different headpat zones.
You can also hold hands.

Explain.

Trump is no longer about personal gain

Trade deals don't need to be 30K pages of secret loopholes. Thats what TPP was.

The American worker doesn't need to be competing with 3rd worlders who work for $3 a day.

The USA doesn't need the 3rd world. The 3rd world needs the USA.

Yeah exactly. Even now, they still don't actually understand that Trump really is the President of the United States now, with all the power and authority that comes with.

To be honest I can't blame them on this point, I can scarcely believe it myself.

Meanwhile, if the MSM is reporting on what Trump is saying and trying to create a narrative, then they're already leaving themselves in the dust. The liberals that only listen to them will be completely going off in another direction while other leftists will be sitting there still trying to process how much Trump has done within two days.

wasn't there a dindu story of half a dozen youths who drowned trying to help another who'd fallen in?
archive.fo/89Mob

Fuck off, Reddit. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, your old Kike commie lost.

It's nice after having felt distrust for years.

Trump wants to get rid of the deals because they were drafted under Obama, but he's going to regret throwing away such an effective tool for globally exerting american interests and thus advancing his own business interests. This is where his agenda actually lies and he's shot himself in the foot to everyone else's benefit.

And you can't accept that he is actually helping the people and not pushing an agenda?

You asked for it…

Except he's been fighting against NAFTA and other trade agreements long before Obama was ever elected you autistic Jew.

He's obviously Holla Forums. They are marginally less retarded than reddit so they're still capable of understanding that TPP is bad but that forces them to do mental contortions to explain why Trump is killing something that they hate so much.

Saged for tumblr

At this point they will attack Trump for anything he does. Not like it matters, if they want to be on the Trump train or not, Trump will fight to MAGA.

Isn't that a bit clickbait-y? From what I'm reading it's mostly the campaign promise placed onto the White House site, which while very promising doesn't mean it's already happened. Unless I'm missing something here in understanding how shit works in America in which case please do correct me, I want to show this off to an acquaintance that voted for Hillary.

Just lovely.

I more meant in a sense that everyone makes fun of him.

Nothing needs to be signed to withdraw from it as the trade deal was never finalized. Without Trump's signature the TPP is dead. By finalizing his position and putting it on whitehouse.gov he has made it clear that he will not sign it. This is effectively withdrawing from it though if your friend is truly brainwashed she might say some bullshit about how he's really going to sign it any day now despite campaigning on killing it and immediately after winning election putting this on whitehouse.gov.

The president negotiates deals. Obama was the main reason TPP was a thing. Now that Trump has refused to negotiate TPP, it means it is dead for America.

fuck yes. the fire rises

Not everything thinks like yourself, kike.

Trump's business has been wrecked by this run. He has moved past gathering wealth and is now working on securing his place in history.

Ah, lovely! Cheers mates. And I wouldn't call her brainwashed, hell she wasn't even really salty about Trump winning or anything, just a Bernvictim that's pretty much a registered Democrat - from my understanding - and rather apolitical outside of that. Mostly just want to show her Trump isn't full of shit.

I'll check those.

Underrated dubs

If any Linux users are around, you can get this running natively (hope you can read moon).

pushl.net/blog/21/

only a couple thousand more until >>8888888 …

I don't think we're ready of this

for*

I don't think Obama was the main factor. This shit was getting shilled heavily by tons of corporations and most people in Washington. Hillary, Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, etc. would have all signed it happily if they'd been elected.

Obama happened to be there at the right time and place. The presidency is the deciding factor for these things, and Obama was there for the important parts of TPP. So even if he is a puppet, he was an important puppet. Only he couodn't stump the Trump and now TPP is dead.

Point is that it doesn't matter which puppet was there it would have been the same thing. It also doesn't matter that he's leaving office, it would still be signed into law if any of the politicians had won. Difference is that instead of that happening Trump came in and fucked up their plans.

Guys how come Trumps whitehouse website doesn't have any of this shit? is it just my shit tier browser?

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions

OMG OMG OMG
I love Trump already
HOLY FUCCCCCC

check mahself

Anyways OPs link is is from whitehouse dot gov slash issues, but they should have links to the transcripts of the legislation in the bereaving room tab, much like congress dot gov has.

bereaving? tf I meant to type briefing room.

What's hilarious is how dissonant the Left is going to be about this. They used to hate the TPP since it represented everything bad about corporate interests stepping all over regular people. It was one of those things they sent out activism emails over to get people to protest.

But now that TRUMP gets rid of it, they're all going to act like it was some amazing great thing that we're missing out on because the president is a meanie who won't let them murder unborn babies.

It's always the same argument from the subhuman masses. We need multiculturalism because I'm not good at making my own food.

Scratch off bring back jobs to America, he's already negotiated deals with multiple companies to come back, and invest billions in start up businesses.

He really actually fucking did it

And this is why Trump won the working class vote not including the being fed up by ultra PC bullshit thing.

baked beans go with burgers

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY GREAT POST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Underrated post. Make a new topic on this actually. Really worth thinking and watching this now.

Hopefully the military.

Who made that image?

The TPP was basically made to pivot trade power away from China. That doesn't mean it was good for workers or didn't enhance the power of global capital - but they were excluded from the deal.

post yfw you're not tired of winning yet

Fucking retarded ass Holla Forums.

wasn't it confirmed he's also in negotiations about NAFTA and if partners refuse, we withdraw from it completely?

Yes, Trudeau went full cuck mode and just gave Trump the power to put what ever he wants in it.

he have yet to finish renegotiating it.

we should scratch that off on the bingo card as well

Electing DJT alreadymade America Great Again from a non-US perspective.

Isn't there a big list of the stuff he promised in GreatAgain gov link?

that's the 'argument' that cartoon is making.
it's just shitty fearmongering

AHEAD OF TIME AND UNDER BUDGET

This. (((They're))) pretty much exposing themselves at this point. Let's see if we can get them to expose themselves more to the point where even the most oblivious normalfag will realize how frail and full of shit their agenda and narrative is.

pic related

Who told you that garbage? (((CNN)))?

Wrong. China can join TPP at any time. China probably wrote it.

This is true, and it's part of why I got sick of the left and started seriously listening to other voices.

This is truly the best current year.

Actually China didn't write it, America didn't write it, Japan didn't write it. None of these actual governments signing the bill had any hand in writing it, most of them had no idea what was even IN it.

The TPP was written in utmost secrecy by global corporations expressly for the purpose of expanding their control over nations. Nobody was allowed to see what was in it or what it was about until they agreed to it first, and afterwards they could only look at small pieces and absolutely couldn't talk about it or make copies of it.

sauce?

BASED

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO

People are going to accuse you of tinfoil hats. I have done catering for events where very wealthy finance people have openly stated that they are globalists and that national borders ought to be removed. These people exist and they are in it because they think globalism will make them richer.

I think we should have a daily thread on Trump's accomplishments of the day
I'm too lazy to make threads though so someone else do it

>>>/hgg/52082

Anyone else feeling extra smug since the inauguration?

Shoah yourself the door you pig.

The funny thing is that all of the stuff I said was common knowledge last year. It was all over social media sites, reddit, activism sites. Everyone was railing against the TPP after they helped stop CISPA and the TPP was the next big thing.

They will have forgotten all of that.

death row
what a nigger know

once again back it's the incredible
deal animal
the unkikeable D! global enemy number 1
soros said "freeze", and i got numb
can i tell em that they're never gonna take our guns
and benny g's gonna murder all of em for fun
they're tryna put me in a cell cause my products, they sell
cause a honkey like me said "well
david duke's a prophet and i think you oughta listen to
what he can say to you, what you wanna do is gas kikes for now"
hell what other people say
"make a miracle, kek repeats numericals"
white is right, all in we're gonna win
check it out, yeah ya'll come on, here we go again

donald trump! save the goys!
donald trump! save the goys!

I have news for you user, the term limits ammendment didn't meet all the strict and necessary guidelines to become a lawful law, it's actually invalid. It only looks like law, but if you trace the legal history, the number of votes required, number of people necessary to be present for quorum to validate the vote, etc. you will see actually all the amendments after the original 13th amendment are invalid for some reason or another.
amendment-13.org/

For fucks sake I never though I'd see the day when I would respect you yanks and your inane shenanigans, good on ya, hope you keep on winning

Imagine if clinton got elected, how long (if ever) would it take for her to even mention the TPP after the election, let alone involve herself in it? The ol' cunt would probably never utter any mention of whatsoever, despite shamelessly making a u-turn about it before the election

Stop fucking calling us yanks you fucking foreign idiot. Yanks didn't elect the god emperor.

there's still a long way to go towards MAGA, but high on the list of priorities, when we can spare the time, is trying to uncuck Europa. Brits took a step in the right direction with Brexit but that isn't nearly enough for them yet. Germany is probably the worst off, I feel pretty bad about them. I don't know whether Greece is really "european" or not, but I know that they're flooded with mudshits and their economy was fucking wrecked by the kikes a few years ago.

Hopefully the momentum of populist nationalism keeps accelerating, and white nations begin the purge of their cancer.

Wow this really puts into perspective just how compromised Reddit is

I mean, I knew it was bad… but THIS BAD?

Actually it's Yangs.

I think reddit has been 100% bots for at least the past 5 years now.

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

And that was the same website that organized half a million people to go stand in front of capitol hill protesting against TPP, what was it, only 4 years ago?
It sure isn't the same people. Holy shit.

IIRC, wasn't the TPP put through on the sly due to massive media deflection to the Dylan Roof case?

2013 - TPP = evil capitalists
2017 - anti-TPP = evil nationalists

If hypocrisy were a loaf of bread these crumb brains would feed the world on their own.

Amazing how much liberals started to love the TPP as soon as trump said he was opposing it huh

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

This kills the liberal.

TPP would have made it so dirty nip companies would be able to indict me for stealing their cartoons. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Why would I ever be tired of winning?

I love Current Year +2
Its only gonna get better from here, boys. Baton down the hatches. Its gonna be an eye-opening ride.

Since I forgot to add it to my post: Winning is what I was born for!

I can't wait till Trump completely assfucks those uppity fucking chinks for running their paper tiger bitch mouths.No more hillbill to sell us out.Buwahahahaa! Suck it China!

Even /r/the_donald doesn't seem to care about this. Sad.

WOO WOO
NOT TIRED OF WINING JUST YET

We're making America great again.

nuthin personell gooks huehuehuehue

Source?

Finally China can step in take the leadership position in the world free from debt ridden imperialistic USA.
Nothing but good things can come from this. Russia and China will save the world!

This is just the beginning,the winning will become intolerable for all those idiot snowflakers as the more we win the more stupid they look.(golden showering obamanites)Shitlibs will mass suicide Jim Jones style as their entire jew brain washing is exposed as a lie.

TPP is only bad if Bernie says so.

they're used to having a trained monkey for a president. all king nigger did for his 8 years was play golf, shuck & jive, and occasionally cry

kill yourself, kike

the fact that so many of our cuck politicians would even consider agreeing to this shit makes my blood boil

You and your masters are fucked, boy. The entire order you belong to is about to crumble this year.

I really hope he sticks to the mudslime ban and deports every single spic that isn't meant to be here.

Day 2 boys

I heard them say "President Trump" for the first time today on the radio.

trips

PRAISE KEK!

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

I read a thread a while back while the election was still going. It was of the first 10 things or his first 10 days in office or so that Trump would do. I think I remember reading backing out of TPP being on there as well. Does anyone have an archive or snapshot of it?
I like this idea of having a list and I think that first 10 days list would be a great addition.

100 day action plan

it's amazing that trump has done more in fucking two days than king nigger did in eight fucking years

What's Erdogan doing in the background?

I dont have a smug anime girl. But I have this.

It's like manufacturing tools and planned obsolescence.
It's really easy to make a tool that will last a long time before it fails, and hard to design things to fail a year or two later.
Obama's job was actually really hard. They didn't want to make it fail out right, just certain parts. He had to fuck shit up the right way in the right places, in a system that is designed not to fail and to reach homeostasis easily.
All The President has to do now is jump in the driver's seat and turn the wheel.

I don't see the TPP thing on the plan but thanks for the images. They were what I was talking about.

What is the name of that song? It's beautiful.

So when do we drop from the U.N.?

THIS IS IMPORTANT

I want to fuck anchovy.

see

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Oh

FUCK

kjlklkl

I forget if I have the autmn gondol or if it's just named something else.

It was named wrong, and it might be corrupted, let's find out.

Ah so it's from that ghibli movie? I thought it sounded familiar…

gondola dump over here (duckroll)

He's already doing it.

it's almost like they cared about their earnings till their investments tanked. it's a murmur, new investors will come in and bulk out the market, but I was heavy into aussie and se asian stocks so I lost a fair bit as soon as it happened.

fucken trump.

The UN bill has been introduced every year for the past ten years by some congressman. Have yet to see source linking this to Trumps agenda.

Can someone explain how giving up our security council seat would be a win for the US?

praise be kek

KEK

fuck tpp

Yes!

If 8888888 get then Trump will be meme'd into Hitler.

If.

Makes the fight worth it eh?

Little early there my brother.

Obama spends 8 years fucking America up.
Trump fixes it as a weekend project.

Checking.

MODS = GODS

It's going to be a while before I don't get a shit eating grin across my face whenever someone mentions The President.

I think it's from the Princess Mononoke soundtrack. Not sure though

Yeah that's from Princess Mononoke

I'm not defending his point, let me get that out of the way because he couldn't be anymore wrong, but I despise how no one here decided to explain why he's wrong, but rather to simply call him a shill, a kike, and then ban him. We are not mindless leftists who cannot deal with conflicting ideologies. This is why we get made fun of for being an (((echobox))). Let the man get shat on, but at least let him learn why he should be shat on. In the end he may become one of us.

G-guys…all these trips…

He was the one making generic commie tier accusations with no evidence, there's nothing more to say unless he makes some argument, which he didn't.

Then tell him that and why he's wrong, I don't see why banning him is justified unless he was an obvious shill.

Fine, I'll answer you but not that post.
Holla Forums typically tries to sage and call out shills, not engage in their rhetoric, normal people don't visit Holla Forums but many types of shill from many organizations do. It would be exhausting to try and answer all of their inane chatter.

This is incorrect, trump wanted to get rid of this deal because it is poisonous for American manufacturing and agriculture.

How can American workers and farmers compete with an assembly line or a farm in a shithole like Mexico or Vietnam where they will literally work for beans?

Thats where this guy is wrong. Trump already has money and a global business empire. Trump is now looking for a Legacy.

Trump isn't interested in making things cheaper and easier for multinational corporation, he's interested in going down in history as a great president.

What is good for multinationals like Ford and Nestle is generally bad for the American population. Pandering to them instead of leading and making things better for the people who put you in office is how you go down as a lame duck or bad president.

I did Allowing reddit tier trash like that does nothing but destroy the quality of the site, he wasn't arguing anything, and he most likely was a shill anyway considering the amount of spam today. If he didn't want to get banned he shouldn't have made only two posts attacking Trump for withdrawing from the TPP.

Not gonna lie, that first picture from (((THE ECONOMIST))) is pretty cool. A drawfag should complete the set.

Michelle Moore is a woman now

Like waking up from a nightmare, finally.

Someone add the British flag to the wine and the EU flag to the can of beans.

Totally off topic, but IDs are thread specific or board specific?

Can never remember, if an user could help me out with a quick confirmation as to what, I'd be indebted to you.

We fucking did it, lads.

IDs are thread specific. Only the most lifeless sperg actually pays attention to IDs so feel free to samefag to your heart's desire though.

Its always about food with the multicult types because that's probably the only good argument for multicultural policies: exotic food from around the world. Of course it also provides these usually urban faggot striver poors yet another avenue to status signal.

wrong faggot you slant eyed fucks are gonna get your shit pushed in by some good old fashioned white men.Hint invest in lube you fucking chink.

It's absolutely status signalling, but it's ingrained so far into their personalities they can't understand it as such.

I recently saw a picture, one of those "Oh now look what the nationalists have done" anti-brexit posts. It was titled "This is Brexit," and it featured a rich assortment of lovely continental European foods arranged artfully on one side of a table. Premium Italian salami and prosciutto, French wines and champagne, bratwurst, schnitzel, etc etc etc. It was contrasted by a can of baked beans, unappealingly laid open and left apart from all the tasty foods.

This was unironically being posted as a "Come to Jesus" moment-maker to convince Brexiteers that they had erred massively.

Honestly, one of the most effective parries for this type of shit is to go "Oh, yeah, restaurants are great, throw the borders open and ruin the economy since we're rich and the worst problems we'll have is which of the marvelous restaurants to eat at today!" Remind the liberal that they are in fact displaying privilege by implicitly discarding the welfare of their nation's poor in favor of nice foreign food.

What a fucking faggot. Useless dumb bottom bitch.

Checked

Will wave at you chinks while we cruising through the south taiwanese sea like HEEEEEAY!!! (WAVES)No fucking dem rat like hillary to save you now or a punk ass cuck like Bill to sell you our outdated missile schematics and Nasa is cranking back up you know what that means you non creative soulless dog eating organ harvesting commie street shitters.Also all your fucking pregnant whores you been sending over here them and their anchor chinlets are coming right back to to with your nasty fucking dna.You think you run shit ahahahahaaa!!! we don't live in the ming dynasty any more keep yapping your trap and get crushed.

lol at russia and china remaining good friends for very long with Trump in the white house.

Yea I think they will side with the US to take major heat down 20 notches and the best part we can do AMAZING commerce together and rid the world of all the cheap shit the chinks sell.Devalue your currency slant eyes that won't help you and you would have been better off keeping your fat sausage finger oligarchs mouths shut ow wait you can't because your fucking commies ahahaha you haven't had a revolution yet ? you still under a jew model of control.TAIWAN!! 2017!!!

THE WALL

Deo Vindice!

Midwest is the north.

He did plenty. Unfortunately, nearly all of it was damaging and possibly illegal.

That's a pretty cool tidbit of information. I might need to do some extra research to make sure it's valid for funposting in meatspace.

2017 is already off to a great start.

Also you will (probably) no longer be fined for opting out of obongocare.

This is a bit unrelated, but can we take a moment to reflect on the fact that large, crowded formations like the one pictured are no longer viable in warfare?
Even massive tank formations like those in WW2 aren't feasible anymore, especially against a modernized army. Even if such a formation came equipped with SAM's all you would need to do is send some guided missiles to take the anti-air out and then follow it up with a bombing run. Their forces are promptly annihilated.

Massive concentrations of force are no longer a sign of power, but a target to destroy. The battles of the future will not be fought by overrunning your enemy and crushing them under the weight of your forces, but by calculated precision strikes on high value targets. Small squads that only seem to appear when they are operating are the way to go nowadays, not gigantic armies that the enemy will see from miles away.

Yeah, good fucking riddance.

No, I can get behind this. Always reply with a logical, well-reasoned, fact-based counter-argument. It doesn't pay to get rusty at this and fall into left-wing thought patterns of ridicule/shaming/exclusion with no rebuttal offered.

Remember the point of debate is not to convince the other party, but to convince the audience watching from the sidelines.

If you have that pepe, do you have the Confederate versions that were made at the same time?

It's literally blitzkrieg on a whole 'nother level.

That doesn't mean anything. Each of us needs to do their own works.

this so much
if all we did was argue every shill for the sake of ten times the lurkers then it would be repetitive and monotonous daily

very beautifully constructed point

are yuo of slavic origins?? :–DDD

My hard drive failed and all of my smug anime grilss are gone.

There's a thread where you can snag images to rebuild your collection

Or just grab this archive and get right on shitposting

Wasn't this image from a Frenchman, not a British person?
Kerrygold is made in Ireland, it could really easily be shipped over to the UK

[You Are Here]

(checked)
Never!

Praise Kek.

test

(((This))) (((is))) (((CNN)))

Woops, forgot pic.

Don't give a shit about what leftists think.

this is better than anything I could have imagined. Now imagine this guy is for at least 4 years in office. Sky is the limit

Holy fuck, that didn't even occur to me.

Can't wait for all the Malaysian shitposters to start bitching about their economic freebie getting destroyed.

They were some of the biggest CTR shills, because Hillary and TPP had promised them a preferable trade deal.

lmao just went to this lefty anti-TPP site.
exposethetpp.org/
They're saying their years of gay protests killed TPP, not Trump. I bet if Bernie had done it, they would be sucking him off for it.

Why are leftys such sore losers? Give the man credit where it's due.

They're just blinded by partisan bullshit. Lefty redditors I know used to rant nonstop about how bullshit the TPP was, but as soon as Trump spoke out against it while Hillary called it the "gold standard" they never said another word about it. Braindead fucking followers.

Victory

Checked, kekked and commies, cucks and jews #rekt

Nice dubs.

ZA WARUDO

IT'S OFFICIAL

(((cnn))) .com/2017/01/23/politics/trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal-withdrawal-trumps-first-executive-action-monday-sources-say/

archive.fo/yTkc7

Since we already have the air superiority, it won't be such a big problem when wiping out a billion muslims. It's a good bonding experience, camraderie and just a sheer force of terror to show the world what we can do.

Oh yeah, in those cases you would only really need to worry about some Soviet era artillery and mortars. Though it's still far from optimal to have a formation like that, knowing every second a two a random handful of your troops are going to get blown up.

Don't forget about the faggots that say that he will get tired of playing as president and quit in a few months.

Both the Pope and the Portuguese president are in full "shut it down" mode regarding populism. They are clearly afraid of being hanged for treason.

I hope the federal reserve goes down before Ron Paul dies.

Then he can finally ascend into the heavens…the arch angel that will protect us from the snakes and rats of bankers and fractional reserve banking.

r/news

We all elected the god emperor you cunt

media.8ch.net/file_store/799824e536945955af5c2840cb849bcb1491131a7ed518e83006bde4355a4706.png

The funniest part about the typical tricks schlomo guy is the sign he is holding up. See how he has the big sign that is "White Men Against" then "Trump" is just on a different piece of paper taped on to the larger one?

So he does this alot. And to save shekles he just makes a new piece to tape onto his old "White Men Against" whenever the object changes.

Trump winning is having an effect on my life like never before. From a country far away, for the first time in my life I got into a real political fight with my parents. I don't see them too much these days, and our argument of yes or no of globalism struck some deep-seated cord in both my parents that they actually raged at me for thinking globalism is bad. They get all their news from daily news papers and TV, so I'm not surprised, but the brainwash is more heavily seated than I thought possible.

What I've been hearing is that he'll get impeached.

I don't deserve this.

My one complaint is that people will probably overlook this by the time he leaves office - as they will most of his achievements - when withdrawing from the TPP might end up being one of the best things Trump couldhave done. Not because he won't do more grand scale things, but because the impact of the TPP would have been so long lasting and detrimental.
Oh, it feels good to win.

I don't think Libs want that to happen. I've seen plenty of clucking about impeachment but their handlers come in and say, "Mike Pence is worse! He will literally genocide gays!" and then they all start parroting "Mike Pence is the real threat! Mike Pence is the real threat!"
The brainwashing is real.

I tend to cross liberals without their handlers. It's surprisingly easy to BTFO them when they're alone.
>he mentions his art history teacher docking him points on a report for disagreeing with her about Islam being a "feminist religion"
The lefty didn't even try to argue at that point. He knew he lost before the battle even begun.
It's a shame navybro's a Cruz cuck. Fell under the sway of free market Jewry, as I'm sure many of us have in the past.

At least Cruzcucks can be reasoned with. In Texas there are a lot of them, but the grand majority of the ones I know went for Trump in the end, with or without Rato's endorsement. Only the most pathetic of the pathetic stayed in Glenn Beck's "Never Trump" camp.

Navybro wasn't a "Never Trump" guy, thank god. But we're in one of the red counties in Commiefornia so libertarian sentiment is commonplace here. The Overton Window here basically ranges from "fuck da police" liberals on the left to "fuck the government" libertarians in the middle to "fuck everything that doesn't reflect Christian values" neocons on the right.

Hey Holla Forums check this out, the nra is really close to nameing the jew. Top kek.

These are fantastic, got a source?

I patted her into an oven where she belongs.

Do you guys know about any information on: "the free market" I don't posses any way to refute it's beliefs.

The entire idea is basically a non starter.
What you'd have is more outsourcing, an absolute inability to start a business without getting crushed by large companies that can afford to sell at a loss for a few months until you close up shop, and no purchasing power for the lower classes.
Running on free market policies is a surefire way to start a communist revolution.

If you arrived in th last 4 months
Dont forget to go to the red pill thread..

Maybe something will come out about that at the end of the week. He's meeting Bongland's PM on Friday.

PRAISE KEK

Libcuck filled forums are lately such a treat. Thanks trumpet man.

I love how all the libtards on MMO-Champion railed against the TPP before Trump destroyed it.

They probably hate income disparity and shit like that too. Just show them how globalism isn't making us all equal, it's making a group of ultra rich and powerful elite, and then the rest of us. It's not bringing the third world to our level, it's lowering us to theirs.

Wow I have 6.42 in the bank we fucking beat the establishment! Wtf I love billionaires now!

Fuck this I'm back to worshipping Satan. Jesus fucking sucks. I was gonna be a Christian but you guys blew it! You literally just made Satans army bigger!

PA here
Actually, we did.

If a president gets impeached, wouldn't that mean his entire cabinet is out as well?

That's a good idea. Make sure to include citations and a description of the specific action taken to fulfill the promise.

needs a fix

The US has not withdrawn from TiSA

was enough of tpp public to even know any details? Local farmer news was kvetching but I assume they just had orders from their lobby to do so.

Gods speed, you glorious lawfag bastard.

I hope its the Wall, when he builds this, no one, fucking no lefty will ever question the God Emperor about his promises.

yep. not only that, how the fuck did they flip from ron paul last election to sanders this election?

You can say 'The Man is keeping you down.' all you want, but it's really hard to actually DO anything about it. A single person is a tiny thing, and the invisible hand as been fucking people hard for the better part of a century. It's ugly business for someone to get up and say 'You have no idea how fucked you really are. Let's fuck the fuckers.' Easier for a body to let someone important tell them it'll all be fine and the problem will go away.

Kek. Australia's trying to keep the tpp together.
archive.fo/QivCM

Post your face when Trump did more to combat the obesity rate of children than all the other presidents combined.

(checked)
Even in Australia, the most dangerous thing is a traitor to his people.

Why am I not surprised

We have only just begun!

kek the MSM is trying to spin this as a win only for China. Now that the dems can't threaten WW3 with Russia, they need a new boogieman.

Not a problem, we'll just use the tactics we used in the first gulf war. No need for large formations.

We used formations. Of course, the formation was GIANT WALL OF TANKS backed by mobile artillery, and bulldozers.