Leftist removes leftist at protest of nigger fucking faggot

archive.is/UYU3s

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/21/i-saw-a-protester-get-shot-for-nothing-in-charlotte.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but he was shooting alt righters and that is a good thing :^) praise kek!

Even the alt-right isn't that cucked.

Surprised Holla Forums didn't get more of a laugh about a leftist protestor shooting another leftist protestor, bumping it this one last time and then I'll stop.

The left has become neurotic enough that they're now actively killing each other. I wonder how much further we'll manage to break them over the next four years.

It'll be tough to top forcing them to watch as their savior got figuratively castrated by BLM and a literal rotting cunt while ours took the White House, but I'm sure the God Emperor will find a way to bump up the tranny suicide rate another few notches.

I say when possible, push their neurosis harder.

Please tell me he was shot because some stupid fucking leftard mistook an antifa tattoo for a fashy tattoo.

Been looking around online for more details. Pic related is from comment section on kikebart. Victim is definitely antifa, apparently they were being your typical anarchist punks and attacking people, even leftists. Will upload webm of video they're talking about in next post.

pretty shitty sound gun

Sounds shit, weak cartridge used mainly by women and children.

Anything over 9mm is overkill

This fag survived

Shot placement nigga, he would have lived with a .45 or .40 too.

Only if you're shooting anorexics, the incredibly weak, or yourself.

close, shooter was Asian.

What's the average age range looking like for these antifa fags? I mean for a third party "stoke the fire let's attack everyone" they're a bit in over their heads. Wonder if it comes as a surprise why the niggers will nig and shoot them dead, too them.

if it's antifa, then the extremist far left and the regular liberal golems are clashing and doing our work for us by tearing eachother apart. All you'd need to do now is to invade online special snowflake communities and spread subtle redpills while using their logic against them for more infighting and tearing apart their online tribes. No quarter must be shown.

Usually upper teens to very low 20s from what I've seen, younger than average age here really.

wew lad you can literally see the line where the internet and reality intersects

They said the wound was in the stomach I'd bet by the muffled "woof" sound that the barrel was right against his shirt pushing into his belly. I think that Asian guy used the Antifa faggot as a silencer like a pillow made of flesh.

Thank you based chink for purging the world of another antifa scumbag. The ultimate irony is he thought he was shooting a "white supremacist". Hopefully he'll commit sudoku out of shame.

Hopefully stomach acid poured out into his innards.

Huh, figured. If I recall correctly, the average age range for full brain development is somewhere around the age of 25 when they should be stopping to think about consequences before making impulsive decisions. Either way, it's entertaining when the far left are getting shot by libs and other leftists that don't think for themselves unless told what to do. Having active betrayers in the midst just attacking and acting like niggers must have pushed the shooter over the edge.

Best part? Antifa nigger behavior is showing the leftists and normal fags that aren't too far gone to recognize the behavior of niggers nigging and react to it

If it nicked his gastrointestinal innards at all, he's gonna have a bad time. He was probably in critical condition because he went into septic shock.

9mm Parabellum/Luger has great ballistics, dont spread disinfo about shit you dont know about

fuck that, he probly knew. i'd say the same thing

Its less about

than velocity of the bullet, which is what really counts.

There's no way you're going to see some anti-fa faggots tattoos when they cover themselves up.

Instant karma in action is always beautiful to behold.

Are you new? That dynamic is down the list. This is a bad precedent. Pigs just let a nigger off for shooting a White person because of his nigger brain. No evidence, just you're free to go.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/21/i-saw-a-protester-get-shot-for-nothing-in-charlotte.html

Are you talking about the shooting in Charlotte N.C.?

When a black police officer shot a black felon high on drugs holding a handgun refusing to comply with police orders, under a 50% black 100% leftist city council, with a black police chief, a leftist woman mayor, where a black lives matter protestor shot another black protestor in the head and killed him in the middle of downtown in front of 100 cops, when a white medical student leftist protestor attempted to render aid they attacked her and shoved her away, while protesting the death of a black felon from a black police officer and blaming it all on white men?

Charlotte N.C. here. I carried an AK in my car during my commute through the city that week, and keep it in my trunk now in case the dindus decide to chimp out again.

I am not going to have my last moments be some feral fucking groid screaming world star before bashing my skull in while smoking a black and mild.

I intend to go out in a pile of brass surrounded by corpses with a prayer to the war god Mad Dog Mattis on my lips.

This city used to be a wonderful place. I will never look at it the same way again, I will never look at the blacks the same way again. They are too explosive, and chimp out at the very slightest of perceived insults.

I cannot exist peacefully around others like that. I can have no peace of mind around the groid.

WORLDSTAR!!!

was an Asian
There was video footage.

No this just happened a couple nights ago outside University of Washington.

Dat nose on the gunshot victim in OP's pic

?
?
They are only "pigs" if you are antifa
That "white person" is a kike, look more closely at his nose, his face, then add the anti-nazi tattoo and antifa membership, it is quite clear that he is not white.
He is a kike