IT FUCKING BEGINS! - Donald Trump set to ‘eliminate arts funding programs’, cutting off NPR and PBS

President-elect Donald Trump is believed to be planning on shutting down arts and heritage programs as part of a raft of budget-tightening measures.

The Hill, whose source is an unnamed member of Trump’s transition team, reported that Trump will eliminate both the National Endowment For The Arts and the National Endowment For The Humanities, and privatise the Corporation For Public Broadcasting.

The latter partially funds National Public Radio (NPR) and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), currently receiving $445.5 million a year from the government, around half of which goes to the US’ approx. 350 public television stations.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html
archive.is/JZGEi
thehill.com/policy/finance/314991-trump-team-prepares-dramatic-cuts

Other urls found in this thread:

arts.gov/grants
amren.com/news/2014/09/cultural-amnesia-on-sesame-street/
archive.is/HSCTD
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
youtu.be/U1iMTXioe7E?t=51m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=ugh8Xe6hX7U
drawabox.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Roller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE KEK

If true, then hot damn. NPR and PBS about to be shoahed. The funny part, the inauguration size picture that the lugenpresse has been making a big fuss about was first reported I believe by PBS.

artists need to be arrested

YES

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Ha, Mr. Rogers isn't there to save you now, faggots!

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Thank you God. Thank you.

(((Modern artists))) need to be the first shoah'd.

whats wrong with NPR?
i've never listened to it before

It was anti-Trump the whole election, like every other (((media))) and is filled with kikes.

It's liberal as fuck, though I would suggest listening to it for yourself, especially any segment on politics. Try not to rage.

Commies, boring, makes liberals feel good about their existence instead of the rightful shame and horror.

most blatant irrational liberal spewing mouthpiece i have ever listened to. Extremely snarky/gut wrenching "comedy" segments too. was a delivery driver for a while and NPR took up SEVEN fucking stations on FM radio. SEVEN. They were really shilling for maximum exposure during the election, I think its down to 3 or 4 stations now.

You mean (((art dealers))) right? Modern artists are where they're at because colleges are too fucking lazy to teach students how to be skilled artists. The point of teaching skilled are was so that even if your dream of being Rembrandt 2 falls flat on its face you can still be a draftsman.

I lucked the fuck out honestly, and Trump is making the right move here. To youngfags lurking, have the foresight to plan and prepare.

1ST DAY IN OFFICE

Holla Forums is being raided
+500 IP Ranges within the past fucking 24 hours, shitty normalfag memes, obvious leftist propaganda acting as a subversive element, fake news threads posted every 5 minutes, and cancerous faggots acting like they're oldfags.

Possible suspects as this isn't the work of a single IRC or /freech/:
Goons
Antifa-fags
Bui
Plebbit
Cuckchan
TRShills
Kikebart
going to smash my hdd if they don't leave tbh

Are you a bad enough dude to know the difference?

I wonder, do you know if anything happened within the past 24 hours that may have drawn above average traffic to the board?

Can you think of anything like that?

kek
it's the weekend

Can they
  ▲  
▲ ▲

It's slanted to the far-left, which is useless since private outlets do the same.

Yet the board still seems unusually ded for a Saturday night.

It's only going to get deader as Trump does more, because the young white men here will be leaving to improve their lives (get /fit/, etc.)

I hope I'm just unlucky but fuck.

Guess im out of the loop but isnt PBS still for the most part good since it still shows stuff like Mr Rodgers, Arthur, Bob Ross and a bunch of other great classics and educational programming?

If it was antifa or bui they would be spamming the board. Reddit and Kikebart don't know enough about chan culture to blend in and there is no mention of raids on cuckchan.

My theory is that the (((TRS))) fanbase has come over to our side.

PBS is more than the TV channel. check out their youtube page for some top tier cancer.

This. A lot of the people on the YT page or run that aspect of things are directly tied to Anita Sharkeesian and so on. A few of them are also tied to joot and the all the shit that went down at halfchan.

Ah well, sacrifices must be made.

I know that there's one of these posts in every thread it seems, but I still remember back when I was young and didn't come here feeling cozy listening to NPR on the ride to school. Glad to see it gone now that I realized what it was, though

I majored in Graphic Design and luckily everything managed to turn out alright for me as well.

Trump is absolutely right to do this. The creative arts and humanities have absolutely stagnated because relying on handouts from the government or rich (((donors))) for pushing the right agenda has let talentless retards push out shit and sent standards straight to the bottom. The whole reason these fields became so devalued in the first place is because people allowed any idiot to waltz in and fart something out and no one can say it's terrible because it's "open to interpretation".

Now the fucks at PBS and NPR will actually have to work for it and produce quality content instead of intentionally divisive Marxist drivel if they want to stay alive.

Let me know when you have some real news OP you faggot

As someone who's profession would likely be categorized as artist, I support this. I'd like to see these worthless fuckwits starve without funding. I'll have an easier time finding work since there won't be a line of idiots to wait through. They'll starve without gibs and stop making people think art is degenerate, when they're just being shown kike turds with a sign on it saying "art"

Finally!! I keep an old NPR sticker on my car to protect from BLM/ angry protesters in my urban area. They fucking protest every damn week around here.

its day 2 now user

does yesterday count? It was more like a half day probably equivalent to a week's work for the nigger formerly known as king nigger

LONG LIVE CD+1.5

I'm actually happy about this despite being a drawfag myself. Mostly because what passes for art now is utter shit. They don't even teach you proper anatomy or proportioning. Hell, I don't even think they teach actual drawing anymore.

THE PURGE COMES, AND IT IS GLORIOUS!!

The only cancerous faggot right now is you. Instead of spamming this in this thread, why didn't you actually make a thread about it while providing potential reasons for the sudden raid? Or, you know, some actual proof?

YES NO MORE DEGENERATE GARBAGE

PLEASE DIVERT ALL FUNDING TO SCIENCE AND NASA. INTERSTELLAR COLONIZATION IN 4 YEARS. GALACTIC IMPERIUM IN 8. MAGA!

Pless no. I love PBS spacetime and infinite series. And there's Bob Ross and such. It's great.

https:// www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcnsr1R5Ge_fbTu5ajt8DQ

You're welcome, and God bless.

Annnnnd never mind. Why is it I post this and suddenly piss threads start showing up?

Wrong.
Correct.

We're always being raided, tbh we're quite used to it now.

Norm just fucking put a dado in everything. If want to see real wood working you have to go medieval and earlier.

fucking dumbass.

Check the catalog, yes we are.
Also I really hope the article is fucking true.

I sorta get the impression that if Mr. Rogers was still around, PBS wouldn't need to be cut off. (Or at least if he were still alive and things had deteriorated to the point they have, he wouldn't have stuck around)

We should fragment and privatize the fragments.

That way when we privatize the NPR & the PBS,if a liberal take over of the two organizations were to happen, they wouldn't gain control of two large organizations.

A dumbass is you.

(checked)
Shit, I never even thought of that. Kek I'll bet he would have been /ourguy/ if he'd lived to see this fucking shit.

I would hope that he would light daniel tiger on fucking fire.

Did you actually think you sounded American, Sergei?

True story: me and a friend once got $30 in NEA funding for a play we were doing based on the titular scene from Atlas Shrugged (teh irony gave me cancer). We spent it on booze.

You mean like sesame street? Where they added a character that has AIDS?

PBS has been going down hill for DECADES.

What are you doing with the English major? I'm planning on minoring in it, (majoring in history, I'm planning on becoming a history teacher) but I'm like 3 classes away from getting an associates in English. Is it worth pursuing?

Good idea

arts.gov/grants

We should not rest until all Modern Art has been replaced with anime! Only then may the healing begin!

An associates degree is nothing. It doesn't give you more options in finding a job, nor does it increase your pay. Only various certs and BS/BA degrees and up do that.

Do you really want to spend $450 (50x9 units) for that English associates that does NOT increase your earning power, user?

Some of their domestic programming is or was pretty good. Their domestic political coverage was biased and lately theyve done a lot of alt right coverage, first about how it was a boogeyman and then (after Trump won) about how it was largely irrelevant and had devolved due to infighting. Kind of funny to listen to. Their international coverage has always been a direct feed of CIA-approved storylines and subject matter.

My retarded, ultra-christcuck brother and his wife basically only let my nephew watch that.

Good. I turned on the TV the other day and I saw Big Bird had his feathers dyed pink wearing yoga pants that said JUICY on the ass.

Enough is enough.

I warned them. I said "Don't stop showing Doctor Who and Monty Python," but the dumb sons of bitches wouldn't listen.

you best be trolling fam

(checked)
Don't be redundant, user. It'll rot your brain.

May Fred Rogers' reanimated corpse devour them and then read your nephew a nice story.

Holy fucking shit was that cancerous. Gay-promotion all over the fucking place.

I liked npr just because they're the only station that plays classical and celtic music

They can take our country, rape our women and genocide our people. But that is taking it to far it's time to stand up white man! If they thought our rage after they fucked with video games was bad they've seen nothing! Heaven help them they never fuck with waifus weaboos would burn Jerusalem to the ground if that ever happened.

Trump needs to beat the devil out of the kikes

they are now fucked

that sucks tbh, but I understand tbh, medication often has side effects. most of the time these NEA grants are why they shoehorn niggershit into all the creative arts esp. in museums, the jew museums are notorious tbh. I just hope trump doesn't kill the national park serivce tbh.

Maybe you should stop being a faggot and learn a real skill. You'll find that you won't care about this shit as intensely.

They do that to lure in white people so they can be propagandized too.

An associates degree gets them halfway towards completing a BA/BS if they so choose, while costing much less per credit hour attained. And if they change their mind later it's not so much of a sunk cost.
I wouldn't recommend anyone get non-trade education but at least they're not wasting a huge amount of money.

Maybe you should learn how to take a joke instead of cock you faggot.

people like you killed this board

1. They’re not actually Christian if they’re letting their children watch subversive bullshit.

2. And reported for being obvious shills.

Why not kill yourself?

In a nutshell it's a jew, interviewing another jew, discussing jewish issues.

That's media after Gutenberg in a nutshell.

Posting about this repeatedly seems to have worked. Praise KEK!

I listen in to NPR in the morning to work. Better to hear what the enemy is thinking.
I'll just say that their tune is changing FAST. They're trying to sound neutral now, save for the comedians they host.
Not fast enough though it looks like.

Lel. Just the fate those subhumans deserve. I lived in Santa Cruz for 10 years, I hate liberals like few people know how to. Every single leftist shit should be on their knees every night thanking Trump and God for buying them a few more years to figure out how they're going to mollify my wrath.

My parents played it while cooking throughout my youth and I always thought it was pretty cozy. It's maddening to listen to nowadays because almost every story is either promoting multiculturalism/refugees or promoting general weak-kneed faggotry. I even see the other side of shows I used to like, like Praire Home Companion, wherein it serves to provide a feeling of "authenticity" make the intellectual left. It's alright, but Car Talk is the only show I would listen to these days. I do tune into the news every few days to see what they are saying. In general to answer the question, NPR plays in cities and college towns across the nation, and possesses a very "authoratative" feeling. I'd put it alongside the New York Times as being in the "top tier" of left-wing news, except it probably reaches many more people, because turning on the evening NPR news around dinnertime is more common than reading the actual NYT. Its funding is a mix of public funds, a few sponsors and private donations, with it using periodical on air fund drives instead of commercials. Cutting public funding may force some stations to close, find other sources of funding, ramp up the fund drives, which would decrease listeners.

Typical trick, shlomo!

The thought of big media jews suddenly being unemployed is like a wet dream.

uh

Seeing these paintings fucking triggered me something fierce just now. Think about it-high art used to covey natural beauty or important events in history but the kikes have mutated it into cum worship and pederasty

It makes me so fucking angry to see what has beem stolen from us and used for pure unadulterated evil. I will never ever forgive them for this

In general, this is probably a good thing. It pissed me off to no end that my tax dollars were being spent to fund this libshit propaganda machine. Perhaps the one real downside is that a lot of classical music radio stations are NPR affiliates, and it will be unfortunate to see that go away.

CHECKED AND KEKD

Doing editing right now.

It's usually the weekend shills, but considering the past couple of days, (((they))) and (((cohorts))) must be in complete melt down.

Oh, god this is gold.

Back then there was very little intellectual television directed at children. From the other end of the spectrum you only had shit tier cartoons selling cereal, toys and Sid and Marty Krofft bizarro kikery.

Then Fred Rogers goes before Congress and cries about his special fee fees puppet show and now we've got PBS slurping up 450 million shekels per year to promote progressive faggotry.

Had they actually stuck to science, education and the occasional bit of humor they might have had a chance. Welp, enjoy the unemployment lines you insufferable faggots.

He sounds pretty creepy. He was probably a paedo.

STEM ftw

FUCK YOU BUDDY SAY WHAT YOU WILL ABOUT THOSE DIRTY JEWS BUT LEAVE FRED ROGERS OUT OF IT

Dammit no more Wayne Dyer and Faulty Towers

Good. I listen to my local NPR occasionally but it is such leftist trash

It's just president now

Dammit no more free stuff from tax payers

All the broadcasting licences (many held by colleges) will be sold to religious and ethnic broadcasters. FM will sound like AM and SW.

NPR must have some amazing telecom equipment too. Selling their stuff off will amount to a small fortune.

this

Aside from Martin Goldsmith occasionally shilling his book, this station is commercial free and most importantly snark free.

How is California Taking this?

I live in Canada, it was always free.

Jewish public radio BTFO

(((Terry gross, siegel, music by eric goldberg, steve inskeep, davis green, nina totenberg, reporters on location with sam sanders and ari shapiro)))

(((WHAT ARE JEWS DOING ON CHRISTMAS GUISE?)))

Left-leaning pozzed media, but worse because it gets Taxpayer shekles.

As far as lefty news sources go, the hill actually isnt that bad

Kali-fag here, there will be much anal bleeding over this. I can't wait.

it's trump being in the office faggot. last time when we got over 3.8k to 5k (? I forgot if 5k was during the exodus era) was when Trump got elected.

Mr. Rogers wouldn't approve of this, but I'm going to say it, anyway: Kill. Your. Self.

Saved. Thank you.

They should leave public access … but off NPR.

PBS is alright, but its infested with lefties.

Fred Rogers was a good, kind Christian man, but if he saw the world as it is today, I wonder what he'd think.

In Canada, the Conservatives should have defunded the CBC while in power, now it's just Cuckdeau fellating. There is a place for a state broadcaster, but it isn't in producing (((art))) or (((news))).

It wasn't like that in the 80's when I grew up.

He was a priest and his middle name is McFeely.
MCFEELY!

Doesn't PBS get a lot of their funding too from private corporations? If you really want to do damage to PBS, then there should be economic boycotts of corporations that donate to them or NPR.

One of the few memes without a name.

I can't fucking wait.
What other entitlement programs can he shoah?

Why does public television matter in current year? We have the internet, and they don't even do good educational content anymore, just naked propaganda. Let it fucking die. They can get on Youtube and whore themselves for admonies and donations like everyone else.

Women's 'studies'.

Watch the Western world clean up over night.

It can be useful to have a public state broadcaster so long as it isn't run by leftists.

If the internet goes out or theres a national emergency at least the state would have a method of reaching people.

Another one of my "countrywoman"?
What in the flying is going on here?

I listen to it all the time because once in a while they have something interesting to say about a quirky author or something and I'm all about that shit, but overall it's trash. 80% jews, no joke, and they fill in the other 20% with token minorities talking about how unfair it is that poor undocumented immigrants are being targeted by evil racists, and how Mexicans should just own America anyway because Columbus was Hitler or something.

Leftists actively seek out any and all places that have mass influence.

SJWs in video games is a recent example of that.

It's publicly funded, and yet it airs more advertisements than any commercial radio station could ever get away with. NPR affiliates regularly shill for corporate donors and even shut down for hours at a time to beg for donations. All the while, they're receiving taxpayer money.

On the rare occasion that NPR is actually doing it's fucking job, it's nothing but liberal propaganda and an unfunny radio drama called "Prairie Home Companion" which should have been canceled decades ago.

Education in general needs serious reform.
Early education he's already given his plans for. Tax credits you can give to any charter school you want, so public schools will get slaughtered by private schools that can make good use of the ridiculous tax dollars currently wasted on shit education, and they can focus on what they do best, pavement ape daycare.
For higher learning, untaxed education savings accounts will reduce dependence on student loans. After that they just need to allow people to declare bankruptcy on student loans, so that there is actual risk to the loaners once more, and banks will stop giving out money for bullshit majors.

Lots of people don't own TVs nowadays. Yet even fucking hobos have smartphones, which all support an emergency messaging service.
See
They will inevitably take control over any system that is above competition and ruin it. It's time to take away their entitlements and make them compete with private business. See how much their cancer is really worth when you take the handouts away.

This is bait…

Oh god he's going to stop subsidizing far-left fake media? Think of all the unemployed Jews!

Still tons better than ink splatters and random shapes of most modern art.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU, LEFT

(checked)
Probably webm related

I went to animation college and learned how to animate pretty well. My problem is that I cannot motivate myself to expand my portfolio and cannot get timing in animation.

kill yourself, pedo sympathizer

Rogers may not have been full Holla Forumsack, but he probably would have not stood by any libshit. sadly, he probably would have been a cruz supporter

It's mostly funded by wealthy endowments such as the Carnegie foundation that were founded by rich industrialists and have been subverted by kikes to fund kikery.

By the way, Sesame Street was originally started by 60s radicals and created for urban negro children with the intention of radicalizing them. The sets are still based on harlem "brownstone" houses.

amren.com/news/2014/09/cultural-amnesia-on-sesame-street/

This. Accountability on all parts needs to return.

inb4

No it was created to educate them. And clearly it worked, look how many blacks are now launching rockets to the moon and busting ghosts and sheeit

DEATH TO DEGENERATE ART. The highest form of art is gondola, and in honor of this bread I present the ultra rare gondola of motivation. Please use it in your darkest hour to avoid the black pill. Shadilay my brothers!

I have insomnia and Heaven only knows the sleepless nights I've wasted watching PBS. The quality has take a steep plunge over the years. What is now reruns of Antique Roadshow or British soap operas was once great documentaries and every single one has a production date from 10+ years ago.

and i'll guarantee you that 90% of the people complaining will have never watched a show on PBS in a decade.

He should actually keep the National Endowment for the Art but fund different Arts.

fuck off eastkike.

No time for that user. Better to completely and utterly purge it, then rebuild it and give it a more guided, less corruptible mission. For example "Fund and support patriotic art that elevates the American spirit and inspires its citizens to eternally look forward with hope and determination."

I've waited 20 years for this *tear*. Glorious.

I like you. We should hang out.

Shadilay! Defund NPR and PBS now!

But we could fund great non degenerate art. We could make movies outside of Hollywood.

don't do that.

Affirmative Action is worse in the arts than any other field. I have been in the arts and if people knew my real opinions I would have been completely ostracized. I've written things I was told no one would touch because they expressed rightist views.

decent cowboys don't have cylinders that come out

It's not that hard

I listened to NPR once, about a month ago, on a lark. It was some show shitting all over Trump.

Good, fuck them. Go be faggots somewhere else.

Why should my tax dollars be used for art? If I value art then I will donate to charities or purchase it for myself, based on my own superior tastes.

But there it is an existing infrastructure to support non shitty art. Just like the Govt. will have different people and do different things now so could the NEA.

IT's about time National People's Radio and Propaganda Broadcasting Service were cut. They have been shilling and indoctrinating on my tax money for far too long.

Listen kike, if I want to support art then I can go to grrrrrrrraphics.com and buy a BennyG original any time I please, I don't need you to garnish my wages.

I think he's talking about private sales to individuals in art galleries and such. Not some quasi-official organization that hands out money to people who couldn't draw well enough to a real degree like architecture.

There is an existing infrastructure to support art. It's called buying shit, patronage from rich cunts, and marrying rich cunts.
The best fashy art is going to come from dudes with jobs, not fags on welfare.

Historically a lot of the best art came from people who were basically bums. But they actually cared about what they were doing, they weren't just frauds doing it to be fashionable

Let the energy rise in you.
The fire, it is within.

Better the same way pornography is "better" than hollyjew, at least their degeneracy is explicit.

The other me and my father were listening to it in the car, and they had a story about this PAC that funds former-illegals to get into positions of governmental power. And the story was a positive spin on it, like as if it was some heart warming thing.

It was at that point I realized we were better off destroying it as a lefty-demoralizing PSYOP.

Survivorship bias. For every brilliant starving artist there were dozens of drunken talentless hacks. At least, anywhere that is was possible to survive begging and not producing.

You described my experience with NPR almost exactly. Used to love it, I thought it changed but now I realize I'm the one who changed. It is liberal propaganda cranked up to 11. I used to listen to it before the election, had too many times driving home from work with it on, saying every single fucking lie about Trump that was being played on MSM too. It's maddening.

Yep, great art like Spirit Cooking.

fucking good. That collective of stations filled with kikes.

The point user was making was that its neither the people on jobs nor welfare that historically did the best art. It's a third separate category altogether to be truly talented yet begging for every cent that keeps you alive.

Muh dick

An article for you.

archive.is/HSCTD

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

(checked)
This is the curse of every form of media. People eventually stop paying attention to them because they get stupid, and they eventually realize that they don't actually need an active audience to keep making money. Eventually, they get too full of themselves and begin to think that they have more influence over the public than they actually have, which leads to where we are today with the intended audience having little to no fucks to give.

Media organizations are not given legitimacy by their viewer base, they are given legitimacy by professionals and industry officials. GamerGate started because hobbyist media stopped writing articles for their intended audience and became so out-of-touch after they realized that they could just write clickbait bullshit to get advertiser bux that they honestly began to believe that the industry is legitimately not fueled by the average paying consumer. It's why the internet is so infested with goddamn clickbait. It's why hobbyist media and smaller media orgs think they can get away with articles like "you are not our audience, stop pretending that you matter" while crying about everyone picking on them for being unethical.

The same is true for MSM in every incarnation. CNN is not given legitimacy by their viewers, they are given legitimacy by their own peers, by the 'experts' they hire to blindly talk to cameras and 'outside sources' they bring in to add in more talking points. Literally, major news organizations are considered legitimate because they are recognized by each other, recognized by government, and recognized by pozzed organizations such as Wikipedia that simply exist at this point to say "we say these groups are reliable sources, and thus anything they say is gospel". CNN doesn't need viewers to survive in its current state, but they WILL crumble if their viewers step up and call them out on their bullshit en masse.

Fred Rodgers, Green Beret in Vietnam, had war record erased so he could work on public television during anti war climate of 60s and 70s, Government obliged him because of huge contribution he made at turning Hmong tribal peoples into a pro US insurgents in North Vietnam

It's called being special. You can't legislate being special. Special people just happen whether society wants them to or not.

T.W.O.

This is fucking great. If life drawing was no longer on the curriculum 16 years ago I shudder to think what bullshit people are being taught nowadays.

We should have listened to the weebs. They complained about the animation quality going down and we didn't listen.

FUCK

HERETIC SCUM

Autistic goon screeching about anime has gone totally off the rails since the inauguration lead-up these past few days. They're losing their minds and are desperately trying to do a D&C campaign to stop us from triggering them.

Their tears fuel my hydrogen powered racewar-mobile.

"NPR is nothing but a group of Jews telling White people how to feel about niggers and spics they have never lived around"

- user, CY+1

Thank God!!!
I've been wanting this all my life.

Now art will be judged by its sales, in other words, by how much people appreciate it and are willing to pay for it, and not by some self-important "arts major" trying to proclaim some piece of crap is "art" and only HE is "educated" enough to understand why.

Thank you, God-Emperor!! No longer will our taxes have to support utter garbage.

9/10 smugpost

PBS was different when I was a kid.

Wait waht?!?!! FFS tell me you are joking the fuck would you add some aids fag to a classic like sesame street?

(Checked)

(Checked)

You faggots have inspired me to pick up a pencil and draw for the first time in years. I know it's bare-bones, sketchy, and perhaps proportionally incorrect, but I'm willing to put my testicles on the line to declare that most undergraduate art majors can't freehand to produce similar quality.

Also attached is a handy pacing guide for those who want to learn.

stupid sexy chiru

The avant-garde filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky once said the true purpose of art is to provide something beautiful in some way that enriches the viewer, that good art should make a person grow and change by seeing it, realise something about themselves or even simply realise themselves.

I agree with him. "Art" like this that only serves to mutilate rather than elevate the human spirit, and degenerates who peddle and support it, need to burn.

I remember how I used to draw as a hobby but gave up due to stress.

Isn't the point of hobbies that they release stress?

Also I had a lot of work load. Had to practice a lot in order to get better or remain at the level I was. Also I'm a gaming degenerate.

Once someone is skilled enough, drawing can be a relaxing hobby like painting. But if someone is trying to improve their abilities, they'll fret over ever little detail and imperfection.

I use just a amount of satanic red on the tip of the brush.
Don't forget to Blend, Blend, Blend.
Yea, that's nice isn't it.

*a small amount

Don't forget your titanium hwhite and to beat the devil out of your brush when cleaning.

I saw that. It was taken hours before the event started. When I saw PBS pushing that fake news I knew a shoah was coming.

It was for their South Africa broadcast iirc

I'd love it to be true, but this sounds like every other fake mainstream news story ever told.

Yes, NPR turned on a dime, overnight, to try to appear completely neutral and ho-hum even though for the last year and a half they have been propping up this story that Donald Trump is literally Hitler and will completely destroy the United States and WE MUST RISE UP IN REVOLUTION AND PUT AN END TO THE RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

The amount of chutzpah required to pull off such an manoeuver can come only from an organization that is stuffed to the brim with yids and it is - like another user said, it's jews interviewing jews about jewish issues.

For all those anons who say, "What's wrong with NPR?" let it be known that it was a blatant leftist kosher propaganda spawnpoint. They used a guise of high culture, appeal to "educated" (college degree-weilding) listeners with highfalutin language, and a smorgasbord of progressive themes such as transgender rights, le poor oppressed blackman.jpg, whites should commit suicide more often, etc. to brainwash the public.

"I mean, who can argue with a station that plays Gaelic, classical, and bluegrass music?? I mean come on guise NPR is how do you do fellow cool kids."

May NPR rot in its own especially unpleasant Hell that not even Dante could more effectively engineer.

have any more such guides?

Just these, they're both hand drawing guides

Thank you!

You're welcome, good luck with your drawing.
Hopefully we'll all be as skilled as Uncle Adolf one day.

(checked)

user, there's no point in you wasting your skill. I feel inspired to work harder just by how low the standard of modern art is. Don't waste your life to end up guessing if you could have made something beautiful, when you could just be working today, to make something good in 5 years.

Go on 4cuck artwork&critique /ic/ and take a look at their beginner guide thread or other threads. There you will find links to all kinds of drawfagging tutorials and other helpful shit. There also should be an artfag book thread on 8ch /pdf/ somewhere. Art is a very time expensive hobby though, so only do it if you really have nothing else to do, because you could be doing something more productive to be honest. It's a guilty pleasure, but considering how much kikes try to destroy our art, i guess you're also keeping our culture and art alive with it.

Car talk has been over with for years. If your hearing it now it's a rerun.

Anything Holla Forums might have liked is out of production and can just be torrented now.

Sink or swim time

If the pozzzed shit they make now is so great then they will have no problem finding funding.

Man i like PBS's documentaries.

Want some art? Go visit an Amish community. Beautiful quilts, handmade furniture that will last generations, and you can even get a real "artisan" apple pie.

I'm aware of my raw talent, I've just been pursuing other things like my part-time military career, silver stacking, and my bachelor's in geology.
Thanks for the kind words.

I used to draw models and naked models used through a website to help people practice drawing models. Practice is no fun by the way, unless you find it more relaxing than other time wasting things like media/internet/video-games, etc. Also used to draw naked people in real life but the place took 1-2 hours to drive too each time. Place was pretty high class because one stream was teaching people how to draw/paint things upside down to train people harder.

I love her so much

This. It pisses me off so much how Jews monopolize the media and do mafia shakedowns and hostile takeovers of any of the goyim who might dare to broadcast unapproved messages in their own country. Most of NPR is Jews talking to Jews about Jews, when they aren't shilling for the Democrats or running pity pieces on the poor oppressed starving Africans and Mudslimes.

Fuck you kike. Rogers was a saint!

Is that yours?

If so then it shows promise, despite being sketchy. Find a subject that you enjoy drawing and draw. For me it's the female body, for you it could be armor, weaponry, architecture, nature, you name it. All you have to do is draw. Skill comes with practice and ambition. You need that second-nature basic skill that comes from practice and the ambition to push your technical boundaries and venture into unknown territory.

As a painter, I am curious to see what this will do to the elitist infrastructure of the higher art echelons. The reason most laypeople see art as it is now is because of this disgusting policy I learned the hard way:

- You either know someone, pay someone, or sleep with someone to become the new 'thing' in the art world.

Granted, I'm your typical broke as shit pleb who can paint/draw the nice thing, but at the end of the day I find it wholly satisfying if my field dies and takes those fuckheads who've made the art world a fucking joke these past few decades. Give me a fuckin baroque resurgence and watch the talentless hacks drop like flies when held to renaissance standards of art.

Saved. Good shit, user. It's always encouraging to see other non-libshit artists.

The trouble will be dealing with good artists who are also subversive kikes/cucks.

I think that will come with the territory, but at least art will begin to look like it took skill to produce it.

Next thing artfags like myself will need to worry about is the art filter AI junk that is coming out that renders anything to look like a painting, and when that day comes, VR looks pretty comfy as a means to build a gondola world filter.

We're coming to a Second Renaissance due to the lack of true talent and artistic standards. Cutting public funds to the arts will cause many artists - talented or otherwise - to fail, but it will encourage artists to have technical standards into the future. Patronage from libshit (((philanthropists))) will ensure the continued existence of post-modern art, but with any luck it will fall out of the public eye.

I know that Prager U isn't liked around here and that they're often supportive of (((globalist))) or cuckservative ideas, but they make a good point in this video about standards in the arts. I've lost the webm, so please forgive the embed

He's doing it, he's cutting funding to useless garbage so he can pour it into the shit he promised to do, BTFOing all past politicians and the CURRENT media.

Not likely. npr gets a bit less than 10% of it's funding from the feds. pbs a bit more than 10%. It'll hurt them to be sure, but I'd be my last shekel that lefties will come out of the woodwork to save them. They may end up ahead in financing.

alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

By all means, user. If you've got a lot on your plate already, feel free to disregard it. Art for me is one of several (5 or so) things I'm doing as well, but user's need some more creative pursuits as well. Good luck in your endeavors!

Yes, the grind is no fun. And it's pretty much 1. Learn how to construct things, 2. Draw thing, 3. Figure out why it's shit. And Repeat. but art, music and whatever shouldn't be looked at as "hobbies". You can be a hobbyist in them (that is, not a professional/paid artist), but the only difference is how much time you can invest to git gud. This stuff takes a whole lot of work until you figure out how to get it right and until you train yourself to be able to reproduce correctly what you think you see (not even mentioning working purely from imagination and getting good results).
Drawing in itself is, imho, a lot harder than music or other non-visual artforms because it's a lot easier to see if it's shit or just off.
I think, if you want to, you could just draw in your own home at this point, no reason to waste 2 hours driving. Practicing will most likely not be fun for a long time, but look at it from an other perspective - don't do it because it's fun, do it because you want the mastery. It takes work and time to make anything good. Instant gratification is using your own weaknesses against you. There are a lot of fun things to every skill, but most of are a bonus and not the reason you should be doing it.
I don't mean to sound too much like a miser, though. I hope you have a great time no matter what you do.

Cutting off funding for CPB would be a bigly good move on his part. It will also increase his Hitler level with the left. NPR is Kike Central Comm HQ. Two-thirds of its reporters are kikes, at least, and nearly every "entertainment" program they sponsor is MC'd by a kike. It might as well be moved to Tel Aviv, tbh. Shutting down CPB would be like shutting down your oppositions main base of operations.

IN JOYFUL STRANDS THEN LET US SING, ADVAAAAAAAAAANCE AUUUUUUUUUUUSTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAAAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR

Agreed. Rich kikes will call it anuddah shoah, and the shekels will flow, but at least they won't be MY shekels.

You make a good point Lucifer, but but that Prager U video falls pretty short on going into depth justifying its assertions. You need to destroy, discredit and repudiate the thinking underpinning cancerous contemporary art in its entirety.

This Roger Scruton documentary is a good starting point.

I pray for this tbh. Right now the arts/music programs in general are ran by people who follow the same basic 'you either know someone, have fucked someone, or have paid someone' policy and it's high time that sort of thing ends.

Pray for the gov. to leak a new synthetic drug so we can experience the Summer of Reich in 2019.

FIFY

That was only in Africa. Where a lot of people have AIDS

everything i do, i do it for jew

Good point. Let them pay for their fake news.

WOW
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

445 million × 4 = 1.78 billion
it's a damn good start to reducing natl debt

Thanks for posting that, it's a very good documentary and blows that Prager video of mine away.

I've drafted another study piece, for those interested by the work in my first post. Once again, Holla Forums has helped rekindle an old passion in me.

have some inspiration for your efforts m8

Got any more like this?

You know, part of me got upset when I heard this because all I could think about was Mr. Rogers testifying about the importance of educational tv for kids.

Then I turned on PBS and watched for a few minutes.

Rogers would have shot the studio up. Let it burn.

a handful

here is just some nice art in general but i'll stop as to not shit up the thread

At the very fucking least you didnt add "anglo-saxon vertues" or some laughable crap like that.

You can't shit up a thread if what you're dumping is on topic and isn't in high volume.

as you wish

As an illustrator I have a few tips for you.

1) buy a block of blank copier paper to practice on, it's way better than lined paper and cheap as shit
2) learn perspective inside and out before really diving into figure drawing, almost every artist nowadays overlooks how fundamentally vital it is to everything you do - everyone from Loomis to Moebius understood this and reiterated it
3) Work on your line quality and warm up every day before drawing, think of it as stretching/limbering up before exercise

Recommended reading for perspective:
Perspective Made Easy (Norling)>Marshall Vadruff Perspective Lectures>Scott Robertson Gnomon DVDs (torrent them)>How to Draw (Robertson)

Recommended reading for draftsmanship:
Drawing in Pen And Ink (Guptil)>Peter Han Dynamic Sketching course (you'll have to torrent it)>Scott Robertson's exercises from his Into to Perspective Gnomon DVD

Recommended reading for figure drawing:

I actually don't recommend Hampton unless you just want an addenda to the above, and gesture drawing is a meme unless you already understand perspective, anatomy and construction. Good luck user, report back with your progress 12 months from now.

The thing that amazes me the most about this and the guy's other drawings is he's not even an illustrator, these are studies for sculptures.

Will do, thanks for the info dump.

I used to draw but haven't in years. Was decent too but extremely slow.

I suppose this is no longer the PBS of mister Rogers and Muppets?

artfag here
do what this guy says, but also get good at drawing with a tablet and keep a cloud folder full of sketches and raw drawings you can re-work later if need be. digital is the future, goy

The way I learned to draw was taking a sketchpad to museums and parks every afternoon, I eventually moved up to being able to sketch people when they only sat still for less than a minute at a time.
It's a long process, but you'll be amazed at how you're able to progress if you just power through it. After a while, you memorize the motions and the instincts kick in really quickly to the point where you only need references for specific proportions or obscure things.

This was meant for
I've decided to cap your post to be used in tandem with other artfag stuff

im gonna cry

Oh, I'd also like to add to this: it's vitally important not to get "precious" about your work. This is a mentality born of parents mindlessly praising their children's efforts, and art schools degenerating to the point where a student shitting in a mason jar is applauded as a solid effort. If you see something is wrong with your work, even if you've sunk a good deal of time into it so far, or are particularly attached to a certain line, or shape, or form, FIX IT.

Until you start reaching/exceeding the level of your inspirations, treat your works as disposable commodities for the sake of practice and improvement.

Oh, and this guy is correct. Digital is the future, and will save you a fortune in materials. Nonetheless it's also very good to practice and learn traditionally before attempting to carry those skills over, traditional learning will bolster digital skills and digital learning will bolster traditional skills like some overly-sexualised ouroboros of forward progression.

It's CY+2

Is this stuff from the plague eras where everyone was being kill in europe?
I ask because much of the art had "death" as its central theme and it can be considered a rather good barometer of the attitudes and feelings of the times.
I wonder, then, what does the art of modern day convey?

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

If the guy was going for a classical approach, thats actually how they used to do things esp. since the church had a monopoly on titty.

However, he probably isn't doing this; exaggerating musculature is a big deal in sculptures.

What we need is no funding at all and purging of degenerate art, at least starting with the pedos and jewish mordern art.

1 is a short fit woman, 2 is fit, 3 is on drugs and nasty, 4 is ugly. Women only need to be fit enough to be healthy, bear and raise children, and help around the homestead.

most of that stuff i posted is all over the place chronologically; the skeleton with the babies is a more contemporary piece as is the one with the lady and the pole.

however the other two, specifically the apocalyptic landscape, are much older. i think that one is like from the early 1850s iirc, while the one with the woman and death is probably somewhere from the 1900s.

art from the 1000's - 1300's, the time of the plague you mention, is kinda shit imo.

Small towns are the comfiest. Most of the people have their senses and the ones who don't make themselves easy to spot. Fuck these big city faggots and their (((art))).

The picture here: is clearly just tits on a dude.
If you find it attractive then i'm sorry but you like men and you should stop lying yourself you gay.

Art is a window into the viewers soul.

:^)

Since you're so good at seeing things nobody else can see, I'm sure you saw the hip to shoulder ratio is extremely feminine.

THE FIRST ONE IS ARIN'S MOM!

Waist to hip ratio shows it's clearly a dude

kys

Thank you president Trump

Nah. She's shaped like a rectangle.
Also, waist to hip ratio is what is primarily important in the female form.
You'd know that if you weren't a gay.
You're probably a jew too.

Your shitpost-fu is terrible

old jontron gg was funny
but that's not the point, the point is that the whore in that picture looks like this whore over here.

I'm not shitposting.
I'm outing your gay ass.

this isn't grindr why are you looking for gay men on a board thats 24/7 trump posting??

what are you hiding??

go shitpost on another board

nice samefag

>That's right goyim, keep your white women ugly, fat, dumpy, mutilated - only enriching ethnic minority women can be fit and athletic and powerful or you're gay

she's probably with the juice, pls only pure aryan odalism babes here, blue eyes save lives

b-but muh gay porn! muh fat is beautiful! muh tranny babies!

Wow, what a fascist thing to do! This is just what fascists do to state funded media! They cut it down and make it less effective!

wow wtf I'm a liberal now.

filtered

I knew lots of girl doing track or sports in college. The only ones who were 'fit' with abs and wide shoulders were niggers or dykes on drugs,neither were any stronger or more athletic than the normal white girls.

Get your shitskins outta here

Thus, is the entirety of what women look like in the world. Ty for your astute observations, Doc.

except these courses seem to have turned into indoctrination camps for radicalising students. He probably realises that these things can be pursued independently. He's not going to MAGA funding the arts, practical real world qualifications need to be prioritised.

Newtons Apple., Computer Chronicles, Reading Rainbow, Classic Doctor Who. damn man that's my childhood.

Reminds me of this.

Also where was that [autistic screeching] mural painted?

in my experience as an illustration major, its kinda like this but they teach you more on the side of 'your skill is useless so you either have to get really gud or do xyz'. the radicalization comes in with having students feeding on one another's dumbass ideas.

the arts imo are still viable but if they were taught like an actual academic course, more in line with how they teach in italy, germany, what have you. a structured sort of education like they had in the high renaissance, not this wacky mess we have now. we need artists to innovate, but as of now the elitism and stupid shit going on irl and in most institutions is retarded.

Thank you both.

the man is called Lushsux. He also referenced Trump's Baneposting

NPR could not resist virtue signaling and showing hardcore self fellating bias, it became fever pitched throughout this election.
Had to carpool with someone that tuned into it, sometimes it would play neutral stories and the rest of the time it was clear agenda pushing.
Glad Trump is pulling their fucking funding.
Total cancer, fuck 'em.

He was an ordained minister, you twat.

nonetheless as I told you on
He first made a obscene graffiti of Melania Trump, and the SJW were applauding him, but then he mocked Hillary and they almost get his Instagram shoah'd

I ran into a new version of that a few days ago.

>stronk womyn sharing their thoughts on tumblr

spoiler that thing you fuck

Tumblr in a single image

what is the ford you forgot 6th line?

What is the psychology behind this?

also

When women cut their hair short, is it because no-one is fucking them so it doesn't matter what they do with it, or because their sluts so they will get pumped and dumped regardless of how their hair is?

Car Talk is out of production too. It's just re-runs since Tom died 3 years ago.

My local NPR station used to be the only radio station that played classical music. But two years ago they stopped doing that to spare more room for their (((news))) shows. They're now at best worthless to society and a waste of money.

An equal opportunity shitposter.

nvm i'm retarded. have a pretty lady

yeah dude, i feel it. i switched over to BBC for most of my relatively un-biased news and classical tunes. hearing them go into a discourse about the evolution of a particular piece is hella interesting.

Truly this is the smuggest of cats

It's usually along the lines of…

Oops

It's 100% partisan towards the Democrats. Nobody wants to hear liberals rant and rave about politics for hours, so whereas conservative talk radio (Limbaugh, (((Savage))), etc.) is a very successful business model, the Democrats had to secure public funding to shit up the airwaves.

The good thing about propaganda apparatuses that rely on public funding is they can just as easily be defunded, if only the opposition has the balls to do so. For once we have a president that does.

Probably because you weren't taught properly.
Remember, do the keyframes on the computer and send it to korea for the motion tweening. You'll get a TV show by the time the week is out.

Goons are redpilled though

Drawing is a nice skill, like calligraphy. Not a money maner skill, though, but helps you to express things that don´t exist yet.
All techniques can become art if you practice hard enough. This applies to all techniques, like for shooting, craftmanship, fighting, et c.

Foundation: [Master study + other irl study + build from imagination].
Condition: this must be done daily, raising difficulty, and keeping a register|book. Be in a a place/forum to show creations/style, compete and receive criticism. Work on that.

The same but applied for drawings: (I follow with Nathan Fowkes´s path of employable skills)

Foundation: [Master copies + outside sketches + sketch from imagination]

Path:
1- Have the foundations
2- Have basic drawing skills
3- Understand (basic) perspective
4- Understand how to design with color and light
5- How to design environments
6- How to make a picture

From time to time you will have to focus on certain zones, like when studying anatomy you will focus some weeks or drawing books only doing ear sketches, and number those books, or when studying the color wheel combinations you will focus on certain strategies.

We finally win, let the purge begin.

I've never seen a picture that summed up autism better assuming it's not just a ruse

Holy shit. Can't tell if fake or autistic.

HOLY AUTISM BATMAN

this. anyone can draw well. "talent" is bullshit; talent is pursued interest. keep working at the basics and once you've mastered them, break them. thats all art really is, breaking rules on perception to convey /something/ from our minds.

not this modern art jew shit where the rules have been broken to the point that its just a line on a piece of paper followed on a 400 page gallery brochure explaining how the line represents the existential struggle of man to overcome the negativity in the world and the canvas represents the woven truths of society while the graphite mark is the solid inspiration and wish for discord and change of the artist, struggling to actually tear the surface of the canvas but rather leaving a dark impression on your woven perception etc etc etc kill me

You'd have to purge PBS and NPR of leftists to begin with, which there really isn't a mechanism to do. Then you'd have to have a concerted effort to hire right-wing or politically neutral people.

Problem 1: to have the qualifications to work in broadcast media you usually "need" some kind of 2 year or 4 year degree from a college that teaches liberal arts. Those schools are almost entirely leftist controlled.

Problem 2: Right-wingers don't tend to be inclined towards the arts (I suspect because of the obvious cancer/pozz/faggotry of modern and post-modern art), so they're not going to seek out jobs in broadcasting for stations that mostly cater to the arts.

It's much easier to tear it to the ground and maybe put something in its place than to try to repair PBS and NPR. They're rotten to the core.

agreed, though most charitable foundations for arts started off from right-wing money but then jew and commie parasites take control over time

Something is going on its not cuckchan they're getting raided harder, go look at their catalog, shit is full of leftypol trash, mods are rush deleting threads about antifa (my suspect personally) and allowing bullshit rulebreaking threads to drag on and on. God whatever coordinated assault whoever this is, shit is ENOUGH

(((They, NPR))) constantly celebrate everything Left and chastise the right!

I couldn't stop reading.

Heh, maybe he'll nail that spirit cooking kike for grant (((fraud)))

Even if that was true then, television's basically obsolete now, particularly as a learning medium; ditto, radio. I'll admit that I enjoy Thistle & Shamrock with Fiona Ritchie; but if you don't know the specific time it plays in your area, then you have to listen online through the player; and it's stream-only, no downloading, notwithstanding 9000 hours in MS-Paint style workarounds.

While there's some arguably non-partisan material, I find that it's often couched/ presented in a progressivist manner that the material wouldn't otherwise warrant — like "Stay with us after today's report on global climate change, when we'll hear from [local-PBS-affiliate]'s bird expert on the risks caused to woodpeckers by deforestation." And Ken Burns, who has explicit liberal biases, produces all of their history content of any significance. The programming is so structurally doused in liberal messaging that the whole thing needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt.

Personally I would love some genuine educational programming, but once you know what you're interested in then YouTube tends to be better for that.

that whole fiasco was her publicizing a hermetic ritual, which is stupid fuckin taboo and all the shit she got for it is deserved.

hermeticism =/= satanism but its more in like with ye kike kabbalah.

Losing 10% of your funding at once can be devastating to an organization. Cuts have to be made, and it's a hell of a lot easier to cut into the actual work being done than it is to figure out who all the fat useless people are in your organization and fire them, especially for a cucked org like PBS.

pretty much

i wonder how many people shes blown and how many wacky elitist sex orgies she's attended to advance her career

This. Especially considering how big of a figure we're talking: $450 million per year. Keep in mind, that PBS and NPR have been doing non-stop beg-a-thons all this time. What will they do to try to fill in the funds they lose? Hold more beg-a-thons? Close more stations? Suck up to their donors even more?

If they hold more beg-a-thons they might get an initial influx of funds from anti-Trump people wanting to feel good about themselves, but they probably won't keep giving. They'll also alienate their audience, who will grow even more tired of the incessant begging than they already are.

If they close stations, areas of the country are liberated from their pozzed bullshit and the number of small donors will drop off. People who were working for PBS and NPR will be looking for jobs which will increase labor supply therefore decrease the wages of the rest of broadcast media. Or other liberal stations will have to make jobs for them and that'll cut into their profits.

If they suck up to their rich donors more, maybe they'll get more funding. But that will be rich libshits and Jews pouring money that would otherwise go into real-world political activism into something the government used to foot the bill for.

Anyway this plays out, we come ahead and PBS and NPR fall behind.

you gotta ask yourself tho, when does a redpill become a bluepill. sure we'll come out ahead, but then what? you think trump will usurp the media and it'll turn into propaganda central 24/7? I mean, it already is, but more in lieu with constantly hyping trump to the point that even we get sick of it.

i mean, i don't really watch television anymore, but in terms of this progressing onwards from what you're saying, im just curious what the end goal would be outside of coming ahead of pbs and npr.

That was not a motherfucking "Hermetic Ritual" hermeticism was created by our aryan ancestors. What it was was a ritual from Lurianic Kabbalah, for the purpose of "Tikkun Olam" of which Kek is the destroyer of.

(((Mark Zuckerfuck))), who has Unlimited Money (tm), jumps in and provides an endowment to fund NPR until the heat death of the universe.

This is bombing the enemy's supply lines. It's not going to win the war, but it is going to weaken their standing, which is forward progress. I'm happy with this first step, why aren't you?

Short of having FCC destroyed, there is nothing you can do to destroy the jew media, but at least this gets some of our tax money out of our enemies hands.

I wouldn't even mind arts funding if "art" wasn't just "leftist propaganda and degenerate perversion".

it was a ritual of processes of life, the blood dumped on the kid/homunuculus to 'drown' 'divine insight' with life, and her spinning around until unconscious was her simulation of death. i recall the pee pee and the semen being used in there too, but basically those fluids and those actions are all commonly associated alchemical + hermetic bullshit in order to get into a headspace. 'spirit cooking' is more or less her just hyping her ego up; the ritual is stupid personal and her publicizing it at all was met with the just reaction she deserved.

the kabbalah is a corruption of these hermetic rites, she saw fit to do this.

mostly because it'll take years to reconstruct the outlet to fit the current administration, and the time in between this current kikedom and the trump answer to replace npr/pbs and the reconstruction of the arts/humanities is gonna be lame.

i am happy with the first steps, but not wholly looking forward to the aftermath. i dont give a shit about npr or pbs, but rather the art and humanities aspect. true modern art is an absolute shit show, but the fallout from going from that to what will be isn't going to be a fun time for faggots like me who ARE against the way its currently run but do make their livelihood off of their own skill set, so its a mixed bag for someone like me, you know? Or you could say that I should've chosen a better degree/re-rolled my life.

I have some as well
1/6

whoops, first one was /tg/ oh well
2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

Swear I had some more, but they're buried somewhere

I've just heard a few NPR clips here and there. If it's anything like CBC Radio is here in Canada, which it seems to be, you guys need to axe that shit IMMEDIATELY. I swear to god, CBC radio once had some marxist college professor on who did a fucking study on soda machines in video games and their symbolism, trying to make it out the like developers were making a statement about consumerism and the excesses of capitalism. The interviewer just sat there and indulged this nonsense and took it at complete face value. That's what they do there. They bring on some batshit leftist, and then they just indulge their delusions and suck their clits for 20 minutes and speak in smooth tones. Be suspicious of anyone who speaks in those smooth I'm-a-tolerant-person tones. It's a subtle form of virtue signalling. They're cultists.

Well its all bullshit anyway.

Dumping some tutorials

its mostly bullshit, yes

this said, its more or less a means to just psychoanalyze yourself if you read deep enough into it, like that zodiac shit or tarot. just a means to understand yourself better but devoid of dogma, this being the key distinction from some dumbass who plays cards that tell the 'future' and a guy that just reads certain symbols to explore their own mindscape better. the problem with that sort of shit, is the same problem with art: its kiked up and made obscure by elitists.

The first thing to ever fucking disgust me on a visceral level, something that not even gore could do.

More tuts on the way.

Well said.

Any good examples of these that aren't blatant and in-your-face?

Even if they walk away unscathed, this is still less taxpayerbux funding them and less cash for the libshits that actually step up their donations to keep their favorite station on air.
All the while I freeload for the classical music while enjoying the butthurt broadcasting for the next eight years.

That's exactly what they have always done, it's just now the leftists they indulge are at the very extreme.

And what is stopping Trump from doing that exactly?

I don't know. We must meme it

Probably requires an act of congress, tied up in big business, and all the conressmen are bought and paid for.

Here's a very blatant and cringe one. Watch the man in the yellow plaid shirt. A black guy finishes doing some stand up comedy with some racial jokes, and watch how he reacts.

youtu.be/U1iMTXioe7E?t=51m59s

Here's the basis for what I call the "CBC voice". The "I'm-open-to-trying-gay-sex-if-it-gets-me-virtue-points voice". This is Jian Ghomeshi (who got accused of rape by his own leftist ilk, funnily enough). It's like a very calm, smooth, slightly quiet, soothing voice. I swear they specifically train their people to talk like this. I know a guy who listens to CBC radio every day and talks exactly the same way, and has completely bought into their bullshit. Very creepy. Seriously, look out for these people. This voice is a red flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugh8Xe6hX7U

It really isn't though.

That's eerie; isn't that a typical trait of sociopaths?

t. matt heimbach tier "white"

Doesn't PBS constantly ask for donations anyways? Even the website wants money for some shows. I think the Nova documentaries are still free to watch, some are cool.
PBS should've teamed up with Netflix.

Virtual signalling is a pretty fucked up behavior if you think about it. When you care nothing for doing good, and only care about looking like you're doing good, even when the actual outcome of your actions is clearly bad, there is something sinister going on with your mind.

These are people who decry violence, and promote tolerance, while on the inside they cheer on the kind of leftist violence and intolerance that has killed millions. The reason why they think talking about human biodiversity will assuredly lead to genocide is because in their own mind, admitting there are differences between races would leave them no other choice but to promote genocide. They cannot have the thought "races are different" without the thought "we must remove the difference, with violence if necessary".

This is the deep, dark fear of every leftist who tries to shut down talk about race and IQ, not because they don't want to commit genocide, but because it's not socially acceptable to want to commit genocide (at least against non-whites). If race realism became socially acceptable and widely promoted by the scientific community the way evolution is, and leftists actually started to believe it, the leftists of today would have zero problems with wiping entire races off the face of the planet. They're already capable of it to whites, because they already do believe in one racial difference: the white race is evil and the other races aren't. Ideology means more to them than human life, and if the ideology does not fit reality then reality must be changed to fit by any means necessary.

So yeah, there's some mental fuckery going on with them. They give off creepy vibes because there is dark shit going on in their heads.

I remember awhile back when republicans went after PBS. PBS ended up saying that government grants were less than 20% of it's total budget. (if I remember right it was less than 10 but I'm being generous)
So since shit like PBS or NPR can actually sustain itself, it makes sense to stop wasting money on them.

How about you don't take money from the government?
If people want to fund the arts they should do it themselves. Why would the government decide what art is to be funded?

Do you actually believe that it could have been any different?

No, government funded anything will become more and more degenerate and socialist, schools, art, media, journalism

And it's not right to take money from people who are not consenting.

Church funded the baroque, the renaissance, etc. as well as rich patrons. Could go back to something like that, with gov in place of the church. Oh wait, thats how its been for years, except the jews fucked it up and now we are stuck with people thinking art is shit.

Government taking the place of the church is a big part of why liberals are so fucked in the head, though. I really don't like the idea.

use it to make trump propaganda

Suck up to the Jews and make a bunch of holohoax shit that's so ridiculous that it makes people question the narrative.

there are multiple Holla Forumslacks in hollywood, keep your eye out. If your name and background is clean enough to stand the scrutiny, don't know why you couldn't make money off of it. Just don't take any drinks from strangers.
or do this

sorry that you spent 3 years learning nothing but kike trickery for goy theater.
why not work to re-make what being a filmmaker truly means?
Hell, don't you remember what trump said?
"Never, ever give up."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE HIM A THOUSAND TIMES!

I'm not tired of winning yet, Mr.Trump, please win some more.

Become the next Riefenstahl.

In the United States,Americans give private donations and purchase art projects to the grand sum of around $13 billion a year, NEAs Annual budget is 147 million

he also made this video

PhD IN SHITPOSTING

Sad of the fact so many western artists have extreme difficulty drawing characters with more than four fingers.

Which is a type of priest.

There is a semi legit reason cartoon characters have 4 fingers.
From Jewgle

i think im in love

Fellow user does anyone else feel now is the time to begin retaking art from the leftists. For to long these kikes and talentless wastes have controlled what was once a respected trade. I am asking is it time for us to declare war on (((modern art))).

Can we lump furfags in there and gas them too?

They're the 2nd ones to get gassed after the Kikes.

gas em all let kek sort em out

Eternity getting poopooed and peepeed on by Kek.

Jesus fuck, who drew this? I want to beat his ass for drawing something like this. I fucking hate how leftists mock patriotism and security like they're so much smarter for wanting to live in a globalist dictatorship next door to Ahmed and Ja'Quevious. Furries can't be saved.

They can be harvested for vast quantities of money with even minimal drawing skills though.

Don't listen to

He's a stupid nigger, don't go on a hunt for all the books or dvds he's mentioned or trying to kill someone for a cgpeers account.

go to www.drawabox.com

all you need to proceed through it is paper and felt pens

and a whole lot of time and will not to kill yourself

btw loomis is a meme and a fucking joke if you want to get ANY good at figure drawing go with Drawing manual (vilppu) and Michael Hampton's figure drawing design and invention, for reference for your anatomy study and gesture practice go to www.quickposes.com

If you wish to get into painting at a later point noah bradley's art camp 1 is pretty good though the best lesson is free on youtube.

pic related is a master study I did between classes a couple months ago, because I actually have work to back up my advice

Fuck I remember that post on cuck chan's Holla Forums.

>this crap will no longer be funded under God Emperor Trump

How did everything turn out so well?

FINE THEM ALL! FINE FINE FINE!

NPR is nothing but the radio wing of the DNC. PBS isn't far behind, and in any case doesn't need federal money. Sesame Street is on HBO now fss…

I yelled with mirth and laughter when I read this. My in-laws (that voted for Hillary) will be so TRIGGERED when they find out. Is this real life?

Stop using dark lines to show form, use shading

Thanks to everyone itt, who posted about drawing.

It inspired me to start and I've found it really rewarding

RIP Prairie Home Companion and Car Talk

academic / mainstream "art" has been an anti-white psyop conducted by brit & us intelligence at the rothschilds' command since WWI. gertrude stein bought out picasso and they started brewing a poison to kill your identity and your sense of beauty and meaning. all major grants and arts awards are doled out in service of this project. not only visual arts but literature as well.
have you seen the diversity-signaling shit that got the Caldecott and Newbury medals this year? can't have good storybooks for white children!

Now its over 60% gone, tell me again how will those rich leftards who keep their money in tax heavens and dodge taxes like jamal dodges child support will go and burn their money on two shitty media companies that don't turn a profit

Go on, I'm listening

Will there be any provisions for local heritage funds?

I look forward to seeing artistic hacks loosing the ability to rip off the government but I'm also concerned about regional museums and culture organizations.
These places are great for young men looking for their way in life

Is that the autistic screeching DaxFlame? I haven't seen or heard that name in years.

GREAT VICTORY! Bless Kek.

bump

Don't worry. They just have to remove the "arts" tag on the class and replace it with "skilled trade" Fact is, a real artist makes great things, and most are capable of making more than one object.

Checking the Gets, will delete

Proving my draftfag existence and witnessing gets

Based Vilppu and Hampton. That is all every drawfags truly need instead. Even i remembered reading those during my learning years. and still going on

Enjoy having to reload with over priced carts and later on injecting them. While i wold stick using the external system instead.
For a inking brush, use a watercolor type size 3/0(smallest) with extra fine kolinsky fur.

I might be afraid with the people I deal with in my comic arts community i go to weekly might be on effect with this. Weirdly they don't mind me somehow, still gives me the spooks.

Way ahead ago somewhat due to time and stress

I used to say this, graphite and pencils has to be treated and handled like painting but in gray.

digital is the future, goy
Sure it might be however there is some really bad limitations why i don't use it all the time because of this.
>Computer monitors are terrible on color accuracy and good ones are overpriced unless if you use dell.

Excuse me nigger? these are dogshit chicken scratch. Kill yourself or redeem yourself.

kill yourself

>drawabox.com/

HAhahahaha, no.

That fucking shitty banner with that cruise control combined is hilarious. Looks like the talentless hack who drew that shit needs to train a few lifetimes longer to be even remotely decent.

Listen here, you dumb filthy commie bitch. Of course everybody can improve their drawing ability to some extent with training and practice but that doesn't mean everybody can get actually good or that talent doesn't exist.

It's sad to see so many /ic/ people cling to egalitarian delusions of "it's just a skill - if I just put in more hours and years I'll be as good as the pros very soon". Bitch, you don't have enough hours in one life time and even if you had, there's a skill ceiling that is dictated by your genes, meaning innate TALENT.

Drawing in fact is a magical skill that people are born with. If you look at people who are the very best, their earliest childhood drawings are already much better than the earliest childhood drawings of regular people as well as shitty talentless deluded hack """artists""".

I know what you're going to say but you are dead wrong. Observing the fact that talent exists, isn't weakness. Weakness is not accepting that you are shit and clinging to your delusion that one day you'll make. You won't, if you don't have talent and drawing doesn't come naturally to you.

I forgot to add the shitty banner to my post.

no shit

i'll admit that HWNDU brought some more attention our way but this isn't anything out of the ordinary, certainly not as bad as the weeks leading up to the election

Can't wait till modern art dies.

I don't believe in throwing out the baby with the bath water, we should end NPR and PBS as they currently exist and make new radio stations and tv channels but with very clear definitions of what they're to air.

For the New NPR It should be classical music and general Americana with some news segments (with no political opinion allowed). And the New PBS should be 100% intellectual programming with maybe some high culture stuff like ballet.

NPR used to be good maybe 15 years ago. It was completely anti-Bernie/anti-Trump and in the tank for Hillary the entire election

Excuse me too. Just realize the fact there are some posts on this thread that explain how mentally difficult drawing is or if genetic talent exists. Who knows really, are you one of them or not?

But Seriously, I seen myself miserable and mad from how difficult drawing is by watching kill myself many times MKultraStyle: Being angry at god for not having what I deserved, like usefulness or skill in punishment my own drawing arm barely functions well making it difficult to control to do some line work or general drawing, from stressful chronic pain. And drawing is the only skill I have and enjoy with also preventing me from useless neet hell years back regardless of welfare to grow my abilities now.
I redeem myself for misleading by calling out as a draftfag if you're bothered by it. I raider be raised an occultist artist who can do classical IRL over anything i could find.

So Any of you angry artists that can't do shit better or don't have the genetics, go out there and read anything MKultra related, that would kill yourself mentally, and make you perform better just like holowood actors and musicians do. Become traumatized from your experiences. If you Dare.

Because fuck you for making me write this entire shitpost about my fucking crippling hand and paperwork. Nobody is god at art and everyone in this world is average at best, There is your talent right here wew, try hard enough and you'll find out you're shit wow kill yourself and try all over again! Amazing right? Every non-trade specialists are useless to society. TLDR: Music is easier to execute. Anyone, including the working class should do it to please themselves, because life is boring.

Picture related is a occult clue of how cartoons all types in general, are used as manipulation tools of escapism to a masonic meaning of a made-up Another World or a nonsensical dangerous one to program victims doing their deeds or degeneracy.

Hey, asshole. Drawing should be the least of your worries, you need therapy. You've got more than a few screws loose.

Also, your drawings suck ass.

That first picture is pretty cool and I applaud the talented effort made here, but tbh they still look weird. The first one looks like his wrist is broken. Real testament to how hard they are to draw.

Checked.
It seems as though Kek approves.

mfw ur gay

stop using paper and go digital?

learn how to model and do 3d animation, you would be surprised how the skills you already have can apply.

i think its a bit too late for that, chum

eh, why?

can't poz me in russian tbh

Defunding NPR is especially an absolute must. It does not even pretend to be neutral in any aspect, how is this government funded? Its absolutely ridiculous.

that pic is retarded because those artists that got accepted didnt make those works at the academy, werent accepted by the academy on the basis of those works and the academy at the time didnt encourage making such works since it had a heavy focus on traditionalism.
More likely is that Hitler had no funds and wasnt that remarkable compared to other people that applied.
Here is someone that Hitler admired at the time and wanted to have lessons from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Roller

Well you are actually wrong.

Back then PBS actually taught kids a lot of shit. Some of it a bit useless but for the most part it was shit that helped you later on. Hell I know how fucking raincoats are made because of that show. It helped kids with counting and reading.

Now though, it IS degenerate so its fine to tear it down. Its way past its prime and now decadent and rusted. Its no longer the beacon of education and growth. Its now about subversion. Say what you will but Mr Rodgers actually was pretty legit. That man went from a hardcore killer to someone who wanted to still help his country but in another way due to how the hippies subverted the political climate to anti war. So he turned himself into a kind man who gave a shit about everyone. It must of been really hard to do that. You change when you fight in wars and conflicts. You dont come back as yourself. You certainly dont come back a saint like him. So you can call me a welfare queen or shit on other people all you want but do not talk about Mr Rodgers in a disrespecful tone. He has done nothing but try to help people, his community and his country.

fuck you! where the fuck ELSE can I get my Mr Bean and Red Dwarf fix!

If you go down all the directors reporters and on air personalities it is pretty close to being a tel aviv phone book.
No negros
3 spics
and an eastern european

The only fucking jewish carpenter in the whole USA gets a show on TV.
Imagine that?

Will this affect local stations? My local station has dank music programs.

Does dank music need federal funds to survive?

Does dank music need Ticketmaster large venue productions to survive?

Does dank music need record stores and large numbers of CD sales to survive?

Or are all of those things really hurting dank music?

They do programs that just play shit they find cool so it's good for discovery. I'm not sure how much federal funding these stations get.

But honestly if it guts NPR and other APM programs I'm not gonna be mad.

To put it bluntly, dank music survices in spite of federal public radio funding. Yeah, I have a public radio station that sometimes plays really dank music too, in between all of the cucking

survives, kek

The music will survive

I do enjoy listening to the presenter who really shouldn't be on radio introduce the songs/artist. Especially the smooth jazz programs. They try to sound smooth but are obviously nervous as all hell.

Sometimes you have to throw the baby and the bathwater out when both are carrying the AIDS. The alternative would be a thorough de-judiaziation of all these organizations.
When was the last time you saw something worthy of viewing on PBS that you couldn't torrent? There's no more original programming on there. NPR has been commie propaganda since I was born. I got to really savor the Talmudic flavor of NPR during a long drive right after death of St. Nelson Mandela of the Necklace.
I wonder if this includes "Voice of America" and all the other shit. ZOG bitches about RT, VOA is 100X worse. And it's degenerate, at least RT has good news.

Your "smooth jazz" isn't worth $500 mill shekels a year. Figure out how to use pandora or pay for Sirius.

Niggers and Kikes better get used to the new reality

It's truly remarkable to think that Mr Rogers went from being a hardcore trained killer like Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now to dedicating his life to educating children in non-violence. The shit Fred Rogers went through early in his life must have been horrible.

No shit!! Lol…

This was probably his favorite day at work.

*leans into mic*

WRONG.

Talent is two fold, there is innate ability and then there is learning proficiency.

Tell somebody to draw a straight line, a lot of people can't even do that free hand. Very little innate ability. Many such cases. No talent.

Then take 20 people who never drew before and try to teach them to draw a particular item. The hours it will take to achieve adequacy will vary vastly from person to person. This is the difference in learning proficiency. No matter what activity in life you look at, some people will improve faster than others within the same hours of practice. Equality is a lie. It does not exist. You are lying to yourself. You are a deluded fool.

Pursued interest does not mean success. You can pursue all you want, no point and little to no improvement will be made with no talent. It's not a case of having it or not though, it's a scale from low to high, not an either or, on/off type of deal. This is one of the reasons that the lie of "no talent" persists. A moderately talented person blessed with an insane work ethic can outwork a highly talented person who is lazy because they never needed to work hard to be better than everybody around them.

as an artist… good. The only people who benefit from this shit are the ones who don't actually put in the effort to git gud, then sit around making tumblr comics all day with their copy paste Calarts style.

There is a large population of oldfags who are cancerous.

There are also oldfags who were called cancer on 4chan, but who might be considered non-cancerous here.

Mr. Rogers was never a killer or a warfighter of any kind.

He was an ordinary college-educated civilian. The rumors of his military service are fraudulent.

I am literally shaking. This can't happen. This is so sexist!

This is in the style of Michelangelo. He spent a great deal of time studying the human form…. Of men….

All of his work featuring a woman was basically a man with breasts. Not feminine at all.

(Women aren't meant to be juice head gorillas. That why women like that have hormone and fertility issues. Fit women are not attractive.)

Granted, I didn't listen to NPR at all during the election.

However I think the anons ITT are being a little unfair to them. They actually have real news stories, and sometimes report on world events that barely get any coverage on ((TV news)). Your mileage may vary, but I feel like they do a decent job of telling the story from a fairly neutral perspective, then throwing the liberal spin on it once the key bits of info have been announced which, imo, is fine.

Their liberal fluff pieces are retarded bullshit designed to get you to stop thinking with your mind and start feeling with your heart, though. Like, I remember this one time they had a story on "the untold side of illegal immigration", where they talked about some Ukrainian teenager who came to the US on vacation and overstayed her visa by 2 years because she was helping her aunt, a single mother, take care of her aunt's children. They tried to argue that this entitled the kid (who was 18 at the time of the segment) to stay, and the whole time I was thinking to myself, "do we really need another 18 year old babysitter who doesn't have a high school diploma and speaks broken English in this country?"

If you have an internet connection, you're implying you can't get this from whatever nation in which you have an interest. As for the old liberal Jews in NYC and Palm Beach who can't see to browse the net, they have well more than $500 mill shekels between them. Time to pony up and privative their hateful jewish propaganda if they want it. Israel already takes us for $5 billion plus a year, that's quite enough funding for Jewish subversion.

I feel sorry for you Americans if you think the bbc is actually independent, the bbc is a propaganda mouthpiece of the british government basically.

bbc world news is just the britbong equivalent of voice of america or RT except britbong license fee money pays for it.

Hope you get cancer

Forget the IQ tests you did online or in school, those things are there just to make you feel good, investing money while not having any into a worthless piece of shit art degree is the real IQ test.
Someone correct me if I am being wrong but there is absolutely no value in art. All people who are doing it are retards. There's no other theory that explains this shit.
It's a fucking hobby, its not important, work comes before it.
We already have enough of it already, even if just from history and nothing else.
Jews and artists are both just parasites, nothing more, just all around undesirable people. Same with philosophers. These cunts dont do anything. They are just there, taking resources and being unable to sustain themselves themselves.
Now I am not some sort of art hater, I actually appreciate it just as much as everyone else, it's just that it shouldnt be your main fucking thing. If you go around slamming your head against a wall, you should all of that pain, not go around forcing other people to pick you up.

Any other blacksmiths here? Most people don't think of blacksmithing as an art but it's enjoyable to do and easier than drawing when you have clumsy hands.

Any donation to make up the loss is less money donated to the DNC for midterm elections. We want to spread the enemy as thinly as possible

I don't remember growing up on Mr Rodgers.
Isn't he some faggot who taught kids shit like "you're speshul" and other feel good poz?

Watch your tongue.

this is a serious question. people defend him so much on the internet it's like a meme to worship him. I don't understand why

You're not my neighbor

That mango had a shitty ending.

ALL PRAISE THE CACTUS CAT!

There's always other options…

Because he was a kindly old White man who always had a genuine heartfelt lesson for his show? How about you watch his final episode and see how you feel? JewTube'll be where to look.

Trust me bong, any American with two brain cells to rub together understands the BBC has been completely co-opted into a multi-culti pozzload of shite. 30 minutes of listening to The World Service is all it takes.

The BBC still has a great catalog of old productions but today's incarnation is appalling.

no, I want an actual reason. is his message good for children? he's saying that children are "special and loves them just the way they are" instead of encouraging improvement of themselves and making them special snowflakes.
sorry, kid but the show seems like poz.

Can Trump save the arts from itself?
anons, what artforms are better than the lot of modern art? What should characterize our art, and what is acceptable to replace modern art characterized by egoism, nihilism, and cultural marxism?
What will replace this art?

It's a love him or hate him kind of thing. He's speaking on a 3-5 year old's level and that irritates the fuck out of many people. Also it's an overall message of it's o.k. to be itellectually curious and you have self worth too which is in direct opposition to kike nihilism.

Fred wasn't a bad guy but unfortunately he hitched his wagon to the PBS machine and begged for tax shekels.

Nice hitler dubs

Since the inauguration they've been kvetching about everything you've already heard. The only reason I listen is because I commute and there's no good radio stations here.

Obviously is.
My own psychologist is being worthless to me, not even a referral to brain pills no matter how much I tried. The closet thing to therapy what i got is a wrist brace to treat my physical pain. wew who needs pills anyway?
I'm in Canada, you know what that means Right? Holla Forums+curentyearcanada=screwloose
Fuck off /ic/ niggers. At least tell me a reason why, like proper criticism, instead of complaining other than chicken scratching. Guess what nigger! It's a part of the processing lines before finalizing, even the Japanese does this on ink as also, as feathering. And that's why I try to keep my lines clean as possible. No wonder why there's not enough Holla Forums based drawfags around.

I for one welcome our new digital overlords. I used to do it sometimes despite having to use weird tablet controls.
For the 3D stuff ehh. I wish there was a unique program that transforms 2D image drawings like a model sheet into 3D values instead. Then I wold never touch the dreaded controls or methods of 3D modeling again.

Too many workers, steep skill curves?

Anime, Classical or modernized classical like Frank Frazetta any of these without any nonsense but with memes.