Truth

Truth

autism

What's that last picture?

Holodomor

What's the last pic?
Is it that spooky looking entity wearing the hood?

Edgy Tankie scum.
The Holodomor existed you red stained fascist. Saying the holodomor didn't exist is exactly the same as saying the holocaust didn't exist.

Fuck off with holodomor denial.
For a bunch of Larping faggots that keep going on about "caring" for the workers, you love to deny murdering millions of them.
At least some Nazis have the decency to not deny the holocaust.

Tankies would murder billions of people given the chance.

At least the jews were humans, unlike Ukrainians.

So the Ukranians were "subhuman" or "vermin" because they didn't want to starve for your bloody, power hungry dictator Stalin?

Go fuck yourself you ML/Stalinist scum. I'm glad your shitty empire of terror, poverty, death and oppression collapsed and will never be resurrected.
I hope some right wing extremists break your bones and shoot you in the head.

yall comrades is dumb

Calm down comrade, he isn't worth the anger.

uhhhhhhh

i just noticed the modifier "some" nevermind

That's no denial.

OP might be a troll, but "holodomor" is bullshit on several levels. If we take US data for the same period, we will see the same thing, forcing us either to conclude that there was HOLODOMOR in US too, or there wasn't one in USSR.

And it's not just Ukraine, FFS. What is this with the Nazis? Are Kazakhs not people now?

That's slander. We've already murdered at least a billion.

Go to Holla Forums for 5 seconds

Fucking retard

Much argumentation. Very convincing.

But you still need to post Black Book for that final touch.

Hello, LeftCom. Do you have anything interesting to say?

who dis

Oh no - there was mass starvation and people did die, just not near the levels of 60 million. Also Stalin executed people who brought it up in an attempt to cover up the fact that it was happening, just think for a moment - why would you need to kill people for something that ISN'T happening? That alone is common sense.

Stalin was a faggot and his plans were a failure. Oh well.

Also I forgot to mention, while the holodomar did happen, it wasn't intentional. HOWEVER, there were several policies in place that exacerbated the issue leading to more deaths.

Would you mind giving one coherent post I might properly answer?

Also, you've posted pro-Stalin pic. Learn to read or something.

faggotry