Stephen King: ‘It’s Fascinating’ People Are More Offended by It’s Child Orgy Than Its Child Murders

vulture.com/2017/09/stephen-king-statement-on-child-sex-in-novel-it.html

What is it about pedos and Donald Trump? It's like dogs and mailmen.

Yet another illiterate "author" who can't tell the difference between cursory disgust and personal offense.

I think its normal in a horror book about children for there to be like murders but maybe not consensual child orgies but that's just me

Love trumps Hate silly conservative daemon.

If only white liberals didn't exist, this would be true.

King is a shit author who rehashed dozens of concepts and only ever got popular because Kubrick and others made actual quality films using his shit books. But the fact that he doesn't understand exactly what makes children being killed horrifying as opposed to what losing the value of being a child is shows he doesn't fully understand any of the concepts he stole and just glued them together while on cocaine, shame that he never overdosed.

How can one be this fucking stupid and yet get rich by writing thought intensive fiction?

Film which made him popular and then marketing to braindead moms who consider a single drop of blood horrifying, and makes them remember their childhood during the 80's/

So you were a nerd who never got laid until your 20's? Got it. This thread is shit, and it was shit the last time you posted it. This isn't Holla Forums. Just because your thread failed once doesn't mean people are going to forget the next time around. King may be a fag, but he's not a pedo for writing a fucking book. Go back to crying about anime on Holla Forums. No one fucking cares.

I'm not op, but I'm pretty sure you're King himself, no one can argue this bad or this irrelevantly while being this defensive and screeching "Holla Forums!"
I'm saying that he cannot understand the concepts he wrote about and how they contradict each other but whatever.

Not to mention that sexualizing children is a common theme in King's writing. But nothing to see here right? Smh. See

$20 says you hate Trump.

No one complained about this shit for 30 years until SJW Tumblr blogs brought it up and got triggered over it. This is an SJW thread about SJWs wanting to censor anything they can conceivably misinterpret as pedo. I'm sorry, I'm not going to say this okay. Next you'll be coming for anime and any fiction that doesn't fit the political correctness test. It's slipperly slope bullshit. Fuck you. Holla Forums became popular as a response to SJWs, I didn't come here to watch it be taken over by SJWs with an even more retarded ideology.

And to follow this up, there is actual leads for real pedophilia that pedowood investigations turned up, but you don't care about those. What you care about is fictional characters doing things you don't approve of, not real child molestors. King is an idiot, but there are no actually accusations against him of any kind, but there are against the people you don't talk about. Like I said, this is a Tumblr thread. In the world of Tumblr and SJWs, fictional crimes count more than real ones.

When you write children dying, you write it like a horror scene. When you write children fucking, you write it like it gets you off. That's the difference, you nonce.

Didn't King said he wrote "It" during his coke years?
Cocaine is one helluva drug.

You're reading too much into it lad. In between munter spam there are 2 threads on page 1 right now about Jim Carrey and Patton Oswalt being murderers. To quote the dead guy in the sticky it's "breaking balls" with the underlying intent of sticking it to pious hypocrites. To wit, a fuckface who's made millions writing about child torture and murder upset about the president making a joke 20 years ago about grabbing women's pussies.

Holla Forums is the only board I know of that actually does care about it, moron.

I understand he's a libshit. They transform anyone into their sphere of influence into a libshit, even people originally from bumfuck nowhere. That's even happened to my own family members. But you have to stick to principal. If you go after King over "muh fictional character age of consent" horse shit because he bitched about Trump like every other libshit has, you're going to give justification for empowered SJWs to go after other shit that is non-pozzed like anime, games, fucking even classical literature, which there is plenty of with child sex. It's stupid. This argument was supposed to have been settled decades ago with the debate over Lolita, the novel, I don't want to suddenly backpeddle to the 50's with the re-introduction of a new SJW version of the Hays Code and Comics Code Authority. Get some fucking perspective. If you want to go after pedos, do more threads outing people like Charlie Sheen. Writing a horror book designed to be shocking is not evidence of anything.

for 30 years most everyone just watched the movies and never touched the book, like i did. Also, before the internet, bringing this shit up would get you looked at as a pedo, think about it kid.

Some leftist SJW blogs bitched about it in clickbait to profit off of the movie, and now you're regurgitating it here like good little SJW tools to further their narratives. Notice how the same blogs don't care about the mayor of Sacramento being outed as an actual kiddy diddler.

Does it make you go all pedo?

people like this is why we got drumpf. sad!

whether or not an SJW used it in clickbait, it is a weird fucking feature to add to a story.

maybe he had a point, maybe not, we can discuss it here if we want. stop being so triggered pal.

also if he wanna talk about the mayor of sacramento, post a link or something you double nigger.

we can hope

And why WOULD you want to read about children dying? It's a novel, meaning that the deaths of the children written and are being read purely for the entertainment value.

Fag.

It's not stupid. A clear distinction needs to be made about intent here. When King writes about and for the sexualization of children he is doing so within a larger leftist ideological framework that wants to normalize and legalize pedophilia, something the left has been after for more than a century.

just once i'd like to hear him be honest and say, "yeah i couldnt wait to write the part where bevy gets creampied by the whole gang. Little slut was gaggin' for it"

These people always have an agenda, i was rewatching some of my favorite childhood cartoon intros, half of them had crossdressing in them. It wasnt just this haha quirky thing to add. they Literally wanted to mindfuck that into kids.

The little girl that got abused by her Trump voting father also gets BLACKED in that scene.

ITT: retards who didn't read the book

We all read the passage. There's no mystery to what happened here.

Duma Key at least doesn't have those hamfisted displays of degeneracy.

I thought this orgy thing was a meme? Is it really in the book? I started reading 'IT' like six years ago but I never finished it.

I also wouldn't be chasing Spider Cthulhu down in the sewers. The whole point of contention was that there really was no need for the gangbang scene. It solely exists because King popped a boner while writing it.

"Dear Mr King, People are more freaked out by the orgy scene than by the deaths because the monster is clearly shown to be bad,that it murdering people is wrong and the monster killing people is a major focus of the story, while the orgy is a weird ass scene that has no rhyme or reason to be in the story. Additionally, they're weirded out by it because you didn't spend nearly as much time describing the deaths as you did talking about the penises of six preteen boys."

I wonder if King is a capricosa or margarita kind of pizza connoisseur.

Well, cocaine is one hell of a drug.

I think his logic was that each kid had his own "super power" related to their life experiences that helped them succeed as a group, the black kid was good at tracking, the placebo kid would pretend his inhaler could shoot acid, the shutterer's speech training helped focus his physic energy, etc and the girl's thing was some sort re-energizing tantric sex magic bonding ritual because she had recently started her period and that's like all primal new age pagan blood sex magic bullshit type of stuff King loves. And this was foreshadowed because It kept using blood imagery and her father demonizing her sexuality to try to stop her from realizing her "power".

This is a really flimsy concept though, especially for a otherwise unnecessary scene that King's editor really should have made him cut way back when.

well, the scene was sort of from the girl's pov, so it's hard to say. Maybe he's into cp, maybe he wanted to be the little girl getting trained by his childhood friends

I read the book in 2003, I thought the orgy was weird then too.

The powers the boys exhibit are all consistent, if not particularly original, plays on the "power of imagination" trope you often see in fantasy or horror stories involving children, and a cheap and easy way to justify children being able to combat threats adults can not. But like you say this all falls apart when you come to the girl, when it goes fucking weird for no reason. How do you go from acid shooting inhaler to healing sex magic?

I can just imagine King insisting it stays there.

IT is a shitty book tbh, King is a fucking hack. Having an evil entity pretending to be old school monsters and filling the hearts of the town with darkness, i've read horror stories for kids that's scarier than that.

Why don't we go back further than that, back to the fucking beginning of the 20th century instead, where relationships were a fucking thing and degeneracy wasn't pushed into our throats until we accepted it. Things have progressively fallen since the early 20's and the sexual revolution.

Can't I be "offended" by both?

you know what they say:

if you find yourself in a hole, keep digging

Dig upwards?

You need to go back to the 19th century and beat Marx to death while he's still in his mother's belly.

King is a weirdo. Just look at him. His face is in uncanny valley territory.

Uh, they're both magic? Your logic here is similar to that of a feminist. Not trying to say you are one Women are inherently sexual creatures and their primary purpose is to bear children. Of course the female character would have sex powers.

Some of the most interesting people are weirdos - not so much with King tho. He's very overrated, and he hasn't made anything good in decades.

Okay, that's fine, but the powers the boys got are whimsical, they're in a dark fantasy story and need to face the dangerous dragon. She, on the other hand, gets a power that sticks out like a sore thumb. It's a simple question of consistency.

Also, you could have included the "mothering and nurturing" nature without having to resort to an underage gangbang.

even tv mini series had the sense to play up shooting the monster with a silver nugget as her big thing.

Judging by the internet reactions it seems that the child orgy part might be the scariest and most horrifying part of It though

Who is this semen demon?

You also watch only movie trailers then pretend you watched the actual thing?

The weirdest thing is that no one mentions that she was being abused and getting fucked by an adult to begin with.

Keep moving the goalposts, pedo.

Haven't you basically done that these days after watching trailers?

That's my first post in the thread though.

The only part of Brown Bunny I've seen is the blowjob at the end. Am I allowed to have an opinion on that or do I have to watch the rest of the movie first?

any rational person hates trump, dummy

Her dad was just abusive, not rapey. And this was the same town that didn't care there was a thug carving his name in kids' skin

anyone worried about this scene is a puerile moral guardian, mentally stuck two centuries ago. don't be a nancy reagan cunt.

its always gonna be weird (hopefully)
i'm a cunnyposter and even i can't make it thru this shit.

welcome aboard lad.

And you are stuck 200 years ago, the last years of when this was okay.

I don't think people are particularly disgusted by the thought of teenagers having sex with each other. It's a thing that happens. I imagine that the disgust has more to do with the fact that a middle-aged man put significant time and effort into describing it in detail.

Only one Sophia pic?

Actually I was disappointed when I read it. It is very stupid. Not very fap worthy. There was a perfect place to end it with just the heavy implication of what is going to happen. The writing is just basically cringy.

They have some good shots of her in the movie so I am waiting for the pirate so I can screen grab those juicy parts.

I've read better sex scenes at /younglove/.

Great post. Of course the user you replied to won't take it on board in any meaningful way.

Is "rational" code for pedo now?

I would not put that abomination in my mouth even if you payed me.

heh, trumptween detected

The way that imagery is stacked…just wow. It's so strange, almost alien to me. I've never read anything quite like it. The way the bird and tree metaphor is used quite interesting. The comparison to the monster It and the act of sex referred to as It is interesting and the only creepy part of the writing. Furthermore the begging section in grey seems too imply that the monster It is her vagina, womb, or eggs which I find too be rather unsettling. Having never read a Steven King novel this was not how I expected his writing style too be like. Rather interesting really.

This or fat pink mast?

Is that the Chinese remake?

This is disgusting

I don't get it

IT eat Georgie.

China eat dog.

So what does it mean, Holla Forums?

So what does it mean, Holla Forums?

He should ask why murder is ok to show but not rape

I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a good goy

The child murders happen because the clown is a fucking monster, so it'd make sense for them to be murdered. The underage gangbang was completely innappropriate and didn't make any sense in-universe, it just made King seem like a disgusting pedo for writing it.

I bet the jews did this and it's proof that we need a holocaust.

You think people dont notice your own agenda, weeb?

>>>Holla Forums

He didn't even write it good.
It was all pretentious horseshit, and no kid thinks shit like that "breath slower" and shit. Completely unrealistic dialogue.

of course they notice user

Is that fucking kung fu hustle?
What the fuck, I was just thinking about that like 10 minutes ago.

Me neither. What makes It like China?

That's not really scary, it just made me sad.