New Warriors cast released

archive.is/XPNUO

EAT SHIT FATTY SQUIRREL! ADORKABLE SQUIRREL GIRL IS BACK!

I want to drum my dick on these titties.

Uhhh….

It's gonna suck ass. They won't even have real costumes and what little of abnormal features or powers they show will be really sparse with shitty CGI. Fuck CW for starting this trend of shitty low quality cape shows.

You wouldn't wreck this?

Good lord no.

Hell yes.

Some of us have standards, user. Thinking anything with a pair of tits is the epitome of beauty just isn't a good way to go about this sort of stuff.

A man exhausted from 10 years of walking through a desert reaches out to you and in his dying breath says one word.
Source

I thought the team Squirrel Girl was normally with was the Great Lakes Avengers. Hopefully, it will be good.

What a comeback, user. Truly the epitome of wit. Screw people with standards or taste! God I hate Summer.

She looks fine, as long as they give her the original costume or the one from the Fantastic Four cartoon it'll be good.

She looks cute in that pic. Is she good in Ultimate Spiderman cartoon?

No user these posts are summer…

You're just being a dick and derailing the thread.

I think.

Depends how big her roll is, she could just be some girl showing off her animal ability to try to get into a so called "Civilian Hero Team" or something.

Yeah but be fore warned her voice is terrible.

fuck off

hopefully this will get Hastings on the book and we can get pic related

Sounds like they tried to chipmunk her voice and made it a slightly higher pitch.

Check out the official character descriptions
Zack Smith (Microbe) Superpower: Can talk to germs – Zack is a shy hypochondriac whose ability nearly makes him a telepath — the germs tell him where you’ve been, what you ate and who you hung out with. It’s impossible to keep secrets around him. He’s a big sweet guy the team takes under their wing, and they help him find and grow his own confidence.

Squirrel Girl is powerful because she's a girl. Mr. Immortal is now a stud. Night Thrasher is some youtube nig who cares about street cred. Speedball won't be bouncing around. And of course there will be a proud, loud mouth, opinionated black lesbian, because its forever CURRENT YEAR.

This chick is somewhat known, she did some shit for College Humor that was ok, had some kind of a following from the usual beta anons, sometimes people would make threads about her on cuckchan`s /gif/

you wouldn't want cute squirrel girl fucking up in cute ways?

the fuck.
isn't her character meant to be her being an innocent mutie who accidently keeps beating up strong dudes

In the West, we read from left to right.

Of course there's a dyke in it. Any female-optimised show has one. Jessica Jones, Arrow: Tumblr Edition, Lesbo is the New Straight, Gay's Anatomy, etc.

Never liked Squirrel Girl myself, so I don't really care about this shit coming out anyway. But hey, let's see what shit they manage to pull out of the woodwork for villains at least.

And of course they have no real classic characters of the first incarnation except Speedball and Night Thrasher. One who's a dumb but fun character and the other a 'literally who?'. Great. Fucking great. This is all because of licensing problems most likely. They could just change characters to inhumans instead if they really wanted to. But it seems like this cast was chosen specifically to be as pozzed as possible.

Kill yourself.
Squirrel Girl was always shit as soon as she stopped being a joke character and Marvel started trying to make her matter.

Is this gonna be the movie where Squirrel Girl gets gangbanged in a back alley?

Well… It's not as bad as she is in the comics, at least…?

I'd hold off on that till they show us her "costume" in the show.

Don't give the feminists ammo.

Don't judge her based on the crappy SJW comic Many an artists made her look good in the past.

She'd have to eat a lotta nuts to gain 40 pounds.

Fuck off, normalfag.

Don't you mean top to bottom, left to right?

Heh

I used to work in a supermarket, and I would say this every time I could.

We're being raided by cuckchan again.

We're being raided by Holla Forums. I won't say "again" because that would imply you fucks ever leave.

No one falls for it anymore, nigger. Stop bringing up politics and you won't get the redditors from both sides coming to spout their shit opinions.

These are objectively standards of beauty, regardless of culture. She is a objectively cutepie.

>italics
Are you the same sperg who flips his shit over "Reddit spacing"?

And FYI I am not the Holla Forums nigger, I am the centrist nigger who hates ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

kikefucker detected

Nobody is falling for it, you commie

Nobody is allowed to say she's ugly without posting pictures of a girl they think is hot.
Let your shit taste be apparent to the rest of the thread.

Thank god, you 2D cucks will never reproduce.

Stay mad fag.

(((You)))'re trying too hard.

Get some standards.

Get thee behind me

She's pretty, but she's no Maisie.

Is that her mother?

>(((Vayntrub)))
She's the JQ personified and she's going to look like a full-blown goblin within five years. There's no coming back from 30.

Can't prove that.

Why would you say that like it's something to be proud of?

Nigga what
She's got a fucked up face. Only looked cute when she was, like, 7. Now she just has caterpillar eyebrows and a squashed triangle face.

never ever as in, it's never ever going to happen

Don't know about that guy or "true centrism", but hate for both the tumblristas and Holla Forumshacks is certainly a thing, as I personally hate both of these ditto heads and spergs. I cherish the fact that most of them will never actually reproduce.

Both of you.
>>>/oven/
Now.

I'd like summer to leave soon

I prefer her original look over her current look.

Bruh, she looks creepy as shit. That's the type of person who keeps corpses locked in a meat locker

?

that's a ditko design, everyone ditko drew looked like they were off their meds.

Kill it with fire.

What? How old is he? The Avengers have been around for only a couple of years.

I take it the fangirl thing was a recent thing with the character?

Quit trying to sell your daughters to whites, Jew.

Fantastic Four Squirrel Girl did things to me.
Give her that purple skunk personality and that will do it.

Piss off weeb

She looks much cuter in motion. I mean it's the AT&T girl. She's very cute. But whatever.. I'm sure you're a real prize yourself.

oh, so nobody can have an opinion on people who fucking get paid to be pretty in movies unless they're pretty too.
lmao that you are this much of a slave to advertising

Yeah you can have opinions, you're allowed to think she's not a knockout, but at a certain point this 'elbows too elbowy, 2/10 would not bang' stuff starts to sound like sour grapes.
Okay. Actually I found her youtube channel as well a long time ago, she's cute there too and funny (for a woman).

you are a cuck

She's average at best. You're shilling for a 5/10 for some reason.