DeMarcus Liebowitz and the Intersectional Alt Right

This guy's character on his podcast is half-black and half-Jewish. What are the odds that he's not that same mixture IRL?
I propose that the next target in our campaign be the hosts of the Intersectional Alt Right. Is this agreeable to Holla Forums?

No, it's over antifa. You didn't trick us in the first place, and you aren't going to trick us now. We doxed some of TRS for our own reasons, they capitulated, and now its over, and despite what you might think, any contribution you had was irrelevant. Whatever egging on you may have done was merely background noise, and if you require proof of your irrelevancy, look how all of your requests have gone since then. You haven't enticed us to dox a single person. Not one, and we already hate half the people you have targeted.

Honestly, the only positive change you can make for equality is to just kill yourself. Removing that one data point from the low end of the bell curve will bring the world closer to your egalitarian pipe dream.

Fucking when?

the same as the odds black twitter is all black
gas yourself

When lothtard apologized

Are you fucking kidding us right now?

Only people who openly stand with Enoch and attack us deserve to be doxed.

I don't think Mike Enoch has stepped down. How can it be over until the hydra has lost all of its heads?

Why is the fucking shilling so bad today?

Who the fuck is lothtard? Why does he get to nullify Mike's bullshit?

also, plenty of threads still open.

It was over, then Kike Enoch got exposed.

sage

BREAKING NEWS: TRS SCRUBBED ALL REFERENCES TO THE REBEL YELL INTERVIEW FROM THEIR SITE. IT'S ALL GONE

We got these disingenuous faggots and kikes on the run. They're blazing through all the stages of grief and doing all the same shit that the ZOG media would do when confronted by us as well. And it will work equally as effectively.

Trying to delete evidence off the internet? Topkek, all that does it validate claims against them.

Are you serious?
What the fuck goes through their heads over there?

I wonder if it was because Mike essentially admitted to being part kike twice during the interview?

At this point it's too late to save TRS. Even if Enoch stepped down, at this point all it would mean is that they know keeping him will kill TRS, and they're just doing whatever it takes to keep it afloat. It wouldn't actually symbolize any conviction. Same with the jew wife. Divorcing her now wouldn't show conviction, just that he got caught.

Now, they COULD HAVE saved TRS had they actually dropped Enoch and apologized. Many of the more lenient people would have accepted that. But it's too late for that now.

Seeing Kike Enoch forced out of right-wing politics and media permanently is the only thing that will make me let up on TRS. That's just me. Obviously, TRS is already a dumpster fire.

No fucking idea. Like I said, they keep falling for the same pitfalls as the mainstream outlets.

For fucks sake, these guys would regularly joke about how they could troll news sites into deleting their comments sections… and then they thought it'd be a good idea to delete their disqus and forum sections. And the amateurish bullshit of thinking you can ACTUALLY delete evidence off the internet? Top kek.

That's exactly what this is. The RY """interrogation""" was bullshit on a number of levels, no hard questions were asked, there was no clarification given, and they came off as holier-than-thou smug cunts, but I 200% guarantee that the reason they took it down was because he accidentally admitted he was jewish.

Nah, it's too late for that. Dumping Kike Enoch would only be out of self-preservation. Just as someone apologizing when you put a gun to their head doesn't mean the apology is in any way sincere.

If they were legit, they would've dumped Enoch long ago. If they had a shred of integrity, they would've dumped Enoch back at the start of this whole debacle. But they didn't. They already chose their path. Now they have to deal with it. There's no going back. TRS is finished. And I'm loving all the tears.

(czech'd)

It seems like they knew nothing about Holla Forums except that it had edgy memes prior to adopting Holla Forums memes as their own. On the RY podcast they talked about how their inner circle started as a 'post-libertarian' kikebook group. That's really strange to me. I don't understand how something like that could even happen.
At any rate, they poked Holla Forums too hard and woke the sleeping red mentlegan. They're going to buy lots and lots of dog curtains and stock up on ammunition so that they can shoot innocent Talmud salesmen directed to their homes by people on the Internet for lulz. Their abortive political movement has been exposed for the cancer that it is. It seems like any decent chan has an autoimmune system, and Holla Forums's kicked in to repel these niggers.

Back to my OP: What do people who aren't from TRS think of doxing Liebowitz? Should I or someone else ask /baph/ to look into him?

The Rebel Yell twatter is gone, and TRS Confederates became "Identity Dixie".

trsconfederates.com

Looks like they seceded.

So Holla Forums is officially dead right? It's not the Alt-Kike 24/7?

You can't blame Trump for this. It's your fault

Holla Forums's doing fine, it's the Aut-Kike that's dead.

Speaking of which…

I can't tell if this has ever been posted seriously or not.

Something is definitely fishy with D'Marcus Liebowitz. He's another (((New Yorker))) and he was heavily involved in the NYC social clique inner circle bullshit.

Ken, his co-host from IAR, is now co-hosting Azz's podcast on the daily stormer instead. He made no references to D'Marcus's situation, but I guarantee D'Marcus is a Kike Enoch supporter and taking his side.

Hell, he's probably Enoch's mulatto half brother

Why didn't you meme it?

that he deleted all of his IAR episodes from the site immediately after the kike enoch dox came out tells me he isn't rolling over like the fatherland fags, or musonius. just my $0.02.

check the board friendo. All the way down.
We could of Alt-Reich but now we all light

White Nationalism is dead on Holla Forums

He might be gone too.
see:

That's the new Holla Forums

see chart

lol

What is jimpacted?

BLACK

could have been a mutiny from his cohosts after he said that he had known for a year about the kike wife. which is what the few decent namefags that publicly announced their departure would have done. The tell will be if he is a "special guest" on another shekel-grabbing special of TDS

Musonius is still a cuck and a traitor for
1) KNOWING about Enoch for at least a year and not saying blowing the whistle on this shady shit
2) Not asking any difficult questions that we actually wanted answers to, and not pressing Enoch when he made outright lies and bullshit assertions

I'm glad they deleted everything and are moving off the site and totally distancing themselves. But he is still one of the deceivers.

what did he mean by this

Fuggen saved that second pic mein man, it's probably the absolutely gayest thing i've ever seen and describes the alt kike perfectly.

shit didn't turn sage off, have a bump op.

SOMEBODY'S SLIDING SOMETHING
BUMP TO COUNTER GOLDEN SHOWERS SPAM

lol