Bojack Horseman season 4 coming September 8th

Bojack Horseman season 4 coming September 8th

archive.is/f70WG

Can't wait for nothing character development wise to matter. Can't wait for more portrayals of the ugly side of fame and Hollywood while the celebrities that appear in all this keep doing it unopposed. Can't wait for this shit to milked to death with another 3 seasons!

Why?

Who the fuck asked for this?!

I couldn't even finish season 3.
1 and 2 were alright, but with 3 it's like they threw all effort out the window.

Don't forget the unironic shilling of feminist talking points. Complete with having a Bill Cosby/David Letterman stand-in portrayed as totally guilty.

Watching it that release night I got so pissed with that. Such a feminist dick-sucking session.

Yeah that's definitely one of it's big issues too. This is one of those shows where you hate it the more you think about it.

By this point, the only hope the show has is that the mouse Diane was talking to at the end of Season 3 turns out to be some slimey sexual deviant like the Hilton girls who's setting up Mr. Peanutbutter and she's actually called out for all of it.

I wish they'd just kill off Diane. She's a terrible person who's a slave to her desires without having any discipline to tough it out in hard times. She doesn't deserve Mr. Peanut Butter who just wants to live a nice life and love his wife. He's an idiot but he's the ray of hope ya need in the show and the world. Diane corrupts all of it more than Bojack himself who knows he's a terrible person and at least seems to now be trying to break free from his vicious cycle.

Don't forget the animal joke window dressing

I couldn't even finish the first episode.
Actually, maybe I did… well, it's overrated, "babby's first philosophy" crap.

That's the point dumbass.

What is?

i'd suck her dick

I watched the first season and found it slightly above decent.

At the start of the second season, however, I wanted to watch Metalocalypse's inexistant fifth season instead.

I mean fuck, even without the shoe-horned SJW pandering, Bojack Horseman is just always the same shit everytime.

There wasn't any philosophy in the first two episodes of the series, it seemed like a Family Guy ripoff at first and was insulted as such.
Unless you mean the first episode of season 3 then I couldn't blame you. I only stuck it out to the halfway point because I thought they'd pull some reversal shit like they did with season 1.
But no. They went full shit.
Fuck em.

Would you like to say a few words in Mr. Cosby's defense?

There's pretty much zero proof he did shit outside of allegations that only arose after he made statements that pissed off the establishment.
Cosby's a nigger but that doesn't mean you should support baseless lies thrown at him.
Otherwise you might as well believe the whole Trump-Russia scandal despite the fact that even CNN has admitted it's all bullshit.

Diane is supposed to be an awful woman and her character is just a femininst strawman, you guys are cherry-picking the SJW jokes (that's right they're making fun of social justice) just to find an excuse to shit on this show. That is the point of her character, to be a female Bojack who brings everything onto herself. Not everyone learns their lesson and not everyone changes.

What about it? Nobody found enough evidence to hang him even after all the non-PC talk. At most, he fucked a bunch of women and ditched them. Harely warranting prison. (Attractive) Women are both slutty at their core and solipsistic.

Except that this other user isn't wrong. That one episode of her going mental over Yapappopoulos or whatever that hippo's name is showcases how useless and insane she (and most feminists/progressives these days) actually can go the very SECOND she can get a spotlight and feel somewhat relevant in life.
She isn't the main character of the show, Bojack is. Guess what Bojack tells her from beginning to end ? "Stop that, it's not how things work". He's cynical but he gets it : she'll lose more than she'll gain. She'll be hated by the entire world, AND she won't help anyone, nor make anyone "be aware".
She faces immediate opposition from every news media and all audiences, and the only person who ever so slightly cares for her story is a superficial detestable fatso who just has an obvious personal vendetta in there, and throws in the towel the second her paycheck is at risk.

Saying that Hollywood and all those other hyper-fame machines are filled with scumbags who abuse their power to fuck and abuse anyone they want is not SJW-atron -hell, I'd even say the very opposite since twitter activists are driven by literally nothing but frivolous bullshit like celeb gossip, "yass beyoncé slay gurl". But Diane in that episode is the least bit courageous. The very lesson of the entire season is that she feels broken and worthless, and even in a loving, rich, safe, caring environment, she finds a way to feel vapid and empty. She needs to be IMPORTANT to exist, and so she goes so far as picking something as useless and bound to fail as telling everyone "but the hippo fucked girls" on live television… before, indeed, deciding to go all the way to the other side of the planet to write on someone actually making a change in the middle of a warzone, and then she goes on a tremendous, hurtful nervous breakdown when she realizes that for once in her life, she is actively, actually doing something that matters, that COULD help save lives, and she just runs away because it's too hard (and mind you, seeing a little kid fucking blown up to nothingness in a matter of seconds is downright traumatic).
Diane is not a good person, but she's an amazing character. She's a woman who feels like she is literally non-existent since she was born in that horrid family, and she can't lose the feeling unless she does "important things". Issue is, she can either have the balls to do things that matter, and they sure as shit aren't easy; she can just learn to accept herself and see happiness in what she already has (the very lesson of the show is that none of the characters, aside from Todd and Mr Peanutbutter, are able of such a feat); or she can PRETEND like she is doing important garbage while staying in her comfy castle, raised above by her multimillionaire, worldwide adored husband. Like, for example, writing for the equivalent of gawker.
"I am changing the world !", says the pathological neurotic while pissing in his fireplace.
So, yeah, Diane is a victim in that episode, but it's entirely self-inflicted and she isn't hailed as a hero or a victor in any fucking way, or even as someone who helped. Nothing changed. Nothing's better, for anyone. GOOD JOB CUNT.

The show is definitely left-wing, sure, but just being "progressive-minded" doesn't make a story bad; it's when it's done without any shred of sincerity behind it, like those trash "yeah we put a black woman in because it's important we put a black woman in, oh and also she is a lesbian ? Maybe trans. Let's go with otherkin, yeah" comics. Bojack Horseman is sure as shit not insincere, ever. Wrong, if you like; insincere ? Fuck off.
Hell, even something as common regarding liberals as that one episode on abortions pro-life/pro-choice shit. It's obvious the creators made a statement about how painful it is for someone to get one, but the episode definitely didn't fucking defend the "abortion is good" side either. They made them look like profiteering, vapid assholes noisily turning something terrifying and somber like GETTING THE LIFE GROWING INSIDE OF YOU TORN OFF into a fucking grim pop song. The system forces women to hate themselves over their choice; the media demands heads and noise for their news specials; pop culture just wants money over the most insipid representation of it; and even Diane is shown as a cock who needs to just fucking let go and stop taking this personally, until she "turns" and realizes she can participate on the scam too.
People demand noise to fill in their stupid, self-hating lives. That's all the show's saying. Not "pick a side asshole, you're a MEANIE if you dare disagree with us, smh"; but "look, it's actually fucking happening to human beings in front of you, why are you trying to make yourself numb to real people and real life instead of listening for fucking once, you'll even be HAPPIER that way".
That's not SJW shit, user. Again, I'd even argue that's the opposite of that kinda garbage.

That underwater episode might be one of the best episodes of all cartoons that year too

Diane was portrayed as being as being radical, yeah the people against her were dicks but that doesn't change the point.

Played for making fun of feminists, how are you this autistic?

I hate it when I'm showed a different viewpoint too.

My issue is that season 3 completely lacked character development for Bojack. Season 1 was him realized what a piece of shit, season 2 was him learning that he could change and started making steps toward that. In season 3 he didn't really make any progress toward being a better person, nor did he get worse, or even take a look at who he was as a person. He just had shit happen to him.

All these fucking complaints about Diane and feminist bullshit is like how SJWs complain about depictions of rape. The show constantly shits on feminists and social justice, but you idiots thing because the show mentions these things exist that it's promoting it.

Except it actually is promoting it.

Almost no talking helps

I feel as though the primary audience that showers Bojack Horseman with praise do so because they get off on seeing their particular neurotic hang ups reflected in its cast and derive some egotistical masturbatory pleasure in imagining themselves as a certain kind of 'deep, sensitive and tortured soul' worthy of artistic representation; that they too are surrounded by simpletons unable to understand the depth of their personal existential anguish.

But that's just the impression I get.

That is exactly what surrounds this, and many other shows, like R&M, for instance.

There's several of those all throughout the show though.

So you're saying the characters are appealing because they are relatable? That's how normal people would put it.

Todd "coming out" as asexual triggered me

I don't really even know what "asexuality" is, so to me it didn't really sound like he came out as such, more like "I dunno, my peepee gets hard but it's too much of a bother ? Who cares, I have a huge ass ice cream, isn't that enough to be happy ?"
I dunno. Honestly the character sounds too much like he's content being the way he is already for me to think he's making a statement or some shit.

I've seen the whole show. There isn't a single reference to any of that. Just that Hollywood and celebrities themselves are false idols full of corruption.

Pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood. Nearly every child star who grew up to be a trainwreck was molested countless times while working in show business.

Holywood has a serious pedophilia problem. I don't know how real the other two stuff is, although there is probably more proof of that stuff than the Russian hacker thing.

Really ? Mmmh could've sworn there were a few jokes about how seemingly indifferent to child rape or some shit hollywood is. Maybe I misremembered those and they were just about "normal" rape.

Why are you namefagging?

Don't respond to him, he's a loser just check out his /cow/ thread.

How does it feel to have such great taste user?

Fuck off val.

polite sage for offtopic
I keep going over to the site regularly even though the comic's ended.

Why are you namefagging?

Should have ended at season 2, I don't know why they're dragging it on like this.

Probably because it's raking in money and good reviews.
How do you think the show'll end by the way ? Bojack is too cowardly to actually commit suicide honestly. Maybe he'll die of old age or some shit.

Fuck off val

These are smart, expertly-written posts.

I agree, but don't expect Netflix: My Sex Junk is so Oh Oh Oh to allow a truth that uncomfortable on their show. Also it's a comedy and I don't know how one would make the most horrible thing imaginable funny.

Just filter him dipshit.
Why do you think pretty much nobody responds to him?

That's what comedy is for, though.

Have you never heard of black humor?

Rick and Morty fails in its attempt at depth where Bojack Horseman succeeds.

How?

Eh, its a downward slope since season 1.