Press Secretary Sean Spicer Leaves Media In Shock After Dropping Truth Bombs In First Briefing

(((MSM))) BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svlCj6r7wgA?t=5025
youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCDGknzyQfNiThyt4vg4MlTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going to be great. He's going to just yell at them every day for the lies they said the day before.

I was wondering if that empty field photo the media is spreading around was actually taken at a much earlier time of day. Or more ambitiously, a composite photoshopping in the early morning crowd.

I'm gonna be honest, I really think obongo had the biggest inauguration specifically because of niggers.

Kind of wish he didn't mention it because all the shit heads on twitter are making yolks. But I guess no matter what he says they'll cry about something.

I BET IT WAS.. LIKE DURING THE PARADE

I can't wait for Monday. The press conference, and the first real day of work for this administration. A lot to look forward to

Don't flame me, but it's almost certain that Trump had a smaller crowd than obungo did in 2009. I don't think the media is wrong on this one.

Of coarse, I hope the smug media IS wrong.

I concur. They wanted to see the "first black president" in the White House.

MAGA AND KEEP AMERICA GREAT

LET THEM YUCK IT UP. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TRUMP HAS MAJORITY SUPPORT IN THE COUNTRY. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THAT CROWD YESTERDAY WAS 1) WHITE AS FUCK AND 2) FUCKING HUGE.

Also this thread already exists

wew didnt see that, thanks.

learn english if youre going to shill, kike

Well now he's screwed. If you make a claim, you have to be prepared to back it up. He's going to be hounded for months about that statement, demanding proof of its veracity.

Should make for entertaining press conferences.

Anyone recommend any particular timestamps? I don't have time to watch an hour-and-a-half video.

He purposely included online watchers, etc.

With the rise of the internet coupled with the kinds of ratings and hype Trump brings it's probably a very safe statement to make

Dude come on, I love trump and the media did lie about the crowd size, but the niggers flocked like free kfc and welfare checks were being handed out.

I just don't understand the reasoning on this, it's not even a funny troll to piss people off. But I guess no matter what ((they)) will find something to pick apart.

1:23:41

Literally first comment and pinned.

bretheren, his actual speech is very short, just skip around until he starts talking

1:23:41

I think he is going to say including streaming channels, in other countries etc. Also I heard on TV one of his surrogates saying that the mall (where they take those comparison shots) was under heavier security so not as many people got into THAT area, but there were more in DC for the inauguration overall.

Even if you don't like the Nazi symbolism, everyone should be able to appreciate the fantastic typographic design of this picture. Great use of symmetry and negative space

There were flags made using this, I dont have them saved sadly

I LOVE CY+2

Oh, I know, there's a lot at play going on. This sort of thing happened during GWB's first 100 days as well. Including, at up to, the missing $2.7 trillion.

It took flying some planes into buildings to stop the MSM browbeating.

of course it was larger because you had celebrities and shit making sure obama was elected because HE'S BLACK OMG PROGRESS

Who cares if he's wrong (he's not because he included online viewers)? The media lies non-stop with impunity and at best just says "oops" when called out and then continues to lie some more. The media will call him an evil Hitler nazi no matter what he says, so if he gets called out on a lie who gives a shit. It's not like Trump will suddenly lose the Presidency.

that is probably the best thing I have seen today, I paused with my mouth agape at this

I purposefully wrote 'obungo' in order to mock him.

Also,
You're no better than a leftist

Video starts at 124 min

here is link
youtu.be/svlCj6r7wgA?t=5025

Any minute they spend hounding Trump about this is a minute they don't spend hounding Trump about something else. Trump controls his own criticism, haven't you learned that by now?

Parse the wording: largest audience to witness.

NOT crowd. They are setting a trap for the MSM by including TV and internet.

Obviously Obama would have a bigger crowd: DC is 80% niggers and they are right there to head over. Trump's people are spread across the country.

Yes, that they do. So, you're saying it's ok if Trump lies using the excuse "so do they"? Trump and his administration should hold themselves to a higher standard than the MSM.

What is "ok"? Kill yourself moralfag. Trump baits the media with trivial shit that they cannot resist. It's how he controls them.

We president now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hell no

Personally I hope that Hitler himself torched the Reichstag, it would be proof of his brilliant realpolitik. Leftists endgame vision is to turn white people into a minority in every country that we inhabit. There is no negotiating or "rules of engagement" with these kikes, only a boot on their throats.

Trump must use every option at his disposal to remove the left-wing from American politics and create a bright future for the white race.

This is textbook cuckery and why the GOP always loses. Drop this nonsense that 'we' need to be at 'higher' standards. A fight goes to the lowest common denominator or you will lose it. If they want to change it, they need to stop going low.

Seriously, nigger?

I'm just saying that even normalfags should be able to appreciate the objectively stylish design

I didn't say "we". Who are you quoting?

Who's to say he didnt?

He's correct in using the word "audience". Working on infographic with exact audience numbers including global viewers. Over 1 billion currently.
t. journokike intern

So then you think we shouldn't?

Finally an honest answer! Thank you.

Nope. "We", just like the MSM, have the First Amendment right to lie as much as we want.

Seriously look at this photo.

Now fuck off.

Why shouldn't Trump?

Because his mommy told him that lying is bad. Typical cuckservative notions of morality.

What the fuck is with the police scanner audio playing over the speech? Gas yourself.

Because he is President and has a duty to the American people.

Trump's duty is to the white race. I supported him because his platform of building a border wall and deporting millions of spics will do more to further our interests than any President in decades. But make no mistake, if Trump betrays his constituents (I'm not accusing him of this) we will quickly turn on him and find a new leader.

One cannot be both an American and a non-white. Our Founding Fathers would be turning in their graves if they knew the sorts of niggers and spics parading around calling themselves "American".

That's quite the doublethink.

Did you sleepwalk through the last eight years, where Nigger Faggot had no problems lying as much as he wanted?

You think us limiting ourselves will someone make them reciprocate?

Fucking HOW.

No I mean seriously, are you trying to imply that a seventh of the world's population watched this live?

That first pic is from Obama's inauguration, I believe his second. Reverse image search it. It's been on the web for years.

There were more at Obama's

pic related is why – the obamaniggers who LIVE IN D.C. came out of the nearby woodwork. It's not hard to figure out…

Someone posted in another thread. If you look at the time in the bottom corner of the picture, it's from like 3+hours before the inauguration.

That's not what he was talking about.

He didn't lie, Spicer simply spun it the other way. He said that the crowd was larger than Obama's 2nd inauguration and the audience, including TV and online was larger. This is closer to the truth, much closer than what the media is shilling.

Also this.
It doesnt matter anymore. The democrats,the neo cons and the MSM are going to be clutching on for dear life to make sure that the overton window moves as little as possible and their anti white progressive policies remain intact. They need to be defeated at every turn no matter what the cost.

Trump becoming president is basically the first moon landing.

Those youtube comments need to be purged, get in there and defend our territory.

Honestly IDK why past Presidents have not had a dedicated department of people just to fact check the (((media))), and then BTFO of them daily in Press conferences and on twitter.

but then again I know why. They are all in on it.

Sean Spicer is trending on Twitter

The (((media))) and Trump administration are confirmed at war, just look at pic related

Trump should revoke the lying press's broadcasting licenses for instigating race riots.

The best is that image was created by an anti-trump super-pac

fuck me how are they still allowed to get away with this? We have photographs of the inauguration that show the crowds to be AT THE VERY LEAST on par with obongos. This doubling down is as frustrating as the plebs who actually believe this and use it as a zinger on social media

lying again, he attacked the media for "allegedly" innacurate reporting inauguration crowds

What do you guys think?
Will Trumps popularity rise as time goes on or will the medias grip on the masses be retained?

And sure it will spell the end of his presidency! 69484534805304535394385347534747394754357346836834063948639548634068448484884394385'rd time's the charm!

He specifically attacked them for inaccurately reporting the crowd. How the fuck can they claim he meant the exact opposite of what he said? Shit. Hitler was absolutely right about what it's like to debate a jew.

Can we get a new version of twitter already? I'm tired of being permanently banned

I hope Trump literally bans CNN and NBC from press conferences.

They deserve it.

gab.ai

gnu.social

TL;DR - "Y'all muthahfuckahs are on notice."

gab.ai was run by a Jew

Whether he can or not, he shouldn't, and he won't. You can't play 88D chess with only one player. Not an enjoy it, anyway.

youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

THEY DELETED KING NIGGER'S PAST HISTORY VIDEOS

TOP KEK.

Aahahahahahahaha

No, they just moved it to a different channel you idiots. Just like with the Twitter account. It's on there as "Obama White House".

Makes me remember about a job posting on free lancer . com about someone wanting to download all of the White House's King Nigger videos.

then DMCA/report obama white house so his videos get taken down.

we need to eliminate this nigger from history.

I'm pretty sure there were a lot more people at Obama's inauguration, and if he's talking about internet and TV viewers I wish he'd make it clear.

No such thing, nigger.

youtube.com/channel/UCDGknzyQfNiThyt4vg4MlTQ
Obama White House. Which is what I said. Try reading.

Setting the tone I see. Should be a fun ride.

IF YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE CROWD SIZE RATHER THAN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TPP, THE IMPENDING WALL CONSTRUCTION BID GOING TO AN ISRAELI CONSTRUCTION FIRM, OR THE DEPORTATIONS SCHEDULED IN ONE MONTH, YOU ARE A RETARDED NORMALFAG AND NEED TO GTFO

(((accurately)))

If the inauguration took place in the rust belt or the south on a weekend(not a work day), there would have been millions.

Is he really giving it to an Israeli construction company? That's hypocritical and totally unacceptable. I highly suggest he gives it to an American company that doesn't employ illegal immigrants. Otherwise it's a lose lose situation. The media will just ignore the irony that it's a Jewish company that's building the wall and he will get heat for hiring an international company. Off topic, I'll look for a thread on this.

Look at the silver lining, at least the kikes can't kvetch about the wall or it going international because the hypocrisy becomes immediately apparent. They can't criticize him for going international without bringing up the fact that Israel also has a wall.

I'd still prefer if an all-american construction company could do it but lemons into lemonade and all that

what is this niggerish?

who /northerneuropeanmongrel/ here?

I fucking love the Emperor. Jesus goddamn Christ.

And nobody except the far left will actually care, because he'll be busy GOVERNING THE FUCKING COUNTRY.

Probably. But trying to frame Trump's inauguration as a blow out when you could see people packed together as far as the eye could see is very, very desperate.

Is it too late to change my vote to Hillary!?

Well on the right one of the designated zonz is clearly empty (the cops are guarding an empty space), but you have people on the sidewalk, so it's weird.

The "empty" spaces are clearly delimited for security.

What the shit. Why isn't there a digging thread on the firm on Holla Forums already?

They'll just say: But he isn't acting all nice and presidential and acting like a babywith a hurt ego.

>>>Holla Forums

Trump is just pointing out on how Israel is good at building walls for the same purpose we need them. It's a good tactic at silencing sperging jews in the media.

Link???

That will be his new name. Sean 'truth bombs' Spicer.

Here's the thing: over 90% of DC voted for HRC. Democrats, especially the first nigger, will have a higher turn-out. People are less likely to go the further away they are. Additionally, there were legit concerns about a marxist terrorist attack. All things considered, it was a good turnout.

Probably not just security, but also access for vehicles, such as ambulances.

Hilary was doing it for her entire campaign. Seems like a usual Democrat trick.

Its the same mistake the persian of antiquity made, they simply tried to keep bribing their enemies over and over again. Eventualy their neighbhors came upon the realization they would rather take everything at once instead of a tricle of monthly bribes. Its the main reason alexanders conquest went so smoothly on the ransition of power question.

Because its day one and trump is still to open libel laws. Give it time, they wont last much longer. The media is full retard because its theirlast stand, cornered animal and all that.

So did he make them wait there for an hour with nothing to do?

SAVAGE

The media is really salty about this. Somebody called Spicer Baghdad Bob. Hopefully he brings it up.

Media can't handle bantz. They get all triggered.

Added bonus is that you can attack everyone against The Wall or sabotaging it's construction of antisemitism.
Checkmate

He's been doing that to them for a while.

Did they photoshop his eyes to make him look like "le epic orange donald" meme ?

I swear to kek that these fuckers will be grilled in the next 8 years.

Pretty sure he was just talking about crowd. But even if that's not the case it still doesn't come close to adding up.

Should have just kept quite in my opinion, or if they insist on talking about then mention mitigating factors like whether etc…

What they did just makes the administration seem insecure about the number of people they have supporting them. It's not a position you want to project.

They aren't insecure; the media are liars.

Something like 1.4billion households have a TV in the world. For him to be correct literally every single one would have to been watching. If you extrapolate the fact only 25% of Americans with a TV watched (which is easily going to be the biggest audience) then even pie in the sky exaggerated estimates aren't going to put it at over 1 billion.

Not even sure why we are so desperate to be in the majority. It's like we are gagging for approval.

fapping over how many people travelled hundreds of miles to turn up on a rainy work day is insecure, and pathetic. Trump won, people showed there support by coming out and voting for him and that can't be changed. No need to start 2nd guessing just how big your support is just because more inner city blacks came to see Obama.

It's just a matter of perspective. The crowd looks bigger from a lower perspective because you can't see the gaps behind them. From above you do see the gaps. The fact of the matter is, Trump doesn't have a lot of support in that part of the world, DC is about 50% black and always votes Democrat.

It isn't though. He's giving the media shit and they are having a fit.

What evidence is there that there were more people for Obama? There's no numbers, it's all just a guess.

So fuck 'em.

doesn't include online watchers

Photos, Metro tickets, the number of blacks in DC etc.

It only counts as giving the media shit if the media are wrong. They have all the evidence on their side so they can just dismiss Trump's claims and call him a liar.

Yep. And Trump has a 2% chance of winning the election based on all the evidence according to the same people.

None of their numbers or analysis have any credibility.

There's a difference between predicting future events and using photographs of a current or past event.

Not really, when you declare you are 98% certain of something it goes beyond prediction.

The press has no credibility; they'll pass around stories about Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed. Any evidence they present could easily be dismissed as a fabrication, because we know they fabricate shit.

But the photographs of the crowd are not fabrications.

The assburn happens in the last minute or two. Who made this video, it's an hour plus of the media murmering. Where's the webm of the good shit? What was that playing over the speaker? Where's the version where he can actually be heard clearly?

I mean, let's be honest here guys… we've now got the easiest to troll president in the history of the US. He's obsessed with his image, and is super thin skinned.

Why troll a few SJWs, when you can fuck with a President so hard that it gets into the history books? His skin is so thin it's pathetic.

A couple of years of insults and he'll probably explode

Who decided to shill today, but not on inauguration day?

You can't alter photographs? You can't lie about when they were taken?

see

((You)) did

((You)) did

Seriously? Some faggot who wants to 'troll' Trump?

With that perspective, you can't see the gaps.

What are you trying to do? That's a perfect angle you dipshit.

Your reading comprehension is poor. Media sites reported that there were fewer people leading up to the inauguration, but the area was filled by the end of it.

You should have led with that.

What am I trying to do? I'm just pointing out that a helicopter view is a better indicator of crowd size. It's basic perspective.

There were less people for sure, likely because Trump's supporters were not able to make it to DC on a Friday at that particular time. If the inauguration were held on a Saturday or Sunday I'm sure the crowd would have been much larger.
If only there was a way to see how many of his voters watched online and at home. I myself couldn't make it to the event due to college n shiet.

You really think any of those people have jobs? Or are enrolled in Uni/college programs of any value?

You better just like the picture and not have actually paid for that shit.

What's with the faggot infestation here after the inauguration? Your contract just get renewed ctr?

Scrappa, is that you?

kek no wonder it's a lot darker than trump's inaug pic

I hate the media. I really do.